the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 Rp Part 10

narlyvamp1234 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:34PM
god... part 10. feels like yesterday we were all roleplaying with part one and two... alright, so all members from 1-10 are allowed to roleplay... anyone else ask permission before joining. alright, i'll start:

Holo: let's hurry and bring your parents back so we can get home, Arekkusu... everyone else still needs to know that i'm pregnant with triplets...
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:47PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 916 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 916

一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(cool :D i like yours better. :P)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Awesomeness xD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Thanx, but I've got one more to make... And I plan on making it epic... Muahahahahahaha!!!!)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(awesome! ^^ I just freaking killed my arms in karate about an hour ago, so while my mom and sister carve pumpkins, I'm eating pizza)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
My characters continue killing zombies
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: Guys, hold them off! WRATH OF A THOUSAND HEARTS BREAKING SEEK THE ONE CAUSING OUR SORROW! *A wave of black pulses out from Jemuzu and spreads the entire planet*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
star:*trying hard not to flinch wile slashing at the zombies and her own eyes starts glowing* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rr
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice and Abyss use they're scythes to kill zombies, while Soubi uses spells and Youji and Natsuo use hammers.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu:*mutters* Where are you Dannson?

Meanwhile Brent Dannson sits in his office watching events unfold...
Brent:*grins* Excellent... Ignitiate the pulse!

The black wave is overtaken by a red one that rushes back to Jemuzu and knocks him out cold.

Ai: Jemuzu! *runs to his side* Jemuzu wake up!
A zombie approaches Ai but Arekkusu slices it's head off with Otanoha.
Arekkusu: Jemuzu!?!
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Jemuzu!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: Are you there... Dakuaisu?
Dakuaisu: *speaks through Brent* Where am I?
Brent: You've been enslaved by Jemuzu Kuratchi for far too long...
Dakuaisu: You realize false pity has a bad taste? What do you want?
Brent: Simply to make you an offer Dakuaisu... I will give you what you've always truly wanted...
Dakuaisu: And what do I truly want... Brent?
Brent: Imagine what would happen if Jemuzu awoke to find all of his friends dead... To find Ai... and his children... dead...
Dakuaisu: Hmmmmm.... Go on...
Brent: All that sorrow and pain.... Is yours...
Dakuaisu: Appetizing.... But what do you want from me?
Brent: That's simple... Help me do the dirty work.... So do we have a deal?
Dakuaisu: I don't do deals Brent... I make contracts...
Brent: Fine...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: What the hell happened!?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Ai: I don't know... I just saw a wave of red light, turned and he was down..
Arekkusu K.: He used the wrath of a thousand hearts with a seek command... Seek the one who causes our sorrow...
Arekkusu: So...
Arekkusu K.: Check his pulse.
Ai:*checks pulse and feels for breath* He's breathing... and he has a pulse but it's faint.
Arekkusu: A new weapon?
Holo: Hmmm.... Star's whole family losed their powers... and now this... We have to wake him up! Arekkusu! Tell me you have some marshmallows!
Arekkusu: *Sarcastically* Really? *sighs, kneels over and smacks Jemuzu* Jemuzu wake up homie! Jemuzu!!! We gonna die man, wake yo @$$ up!
Brent:*in the distance* Very perceptive Mirattu... You all are going to die.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Youji: And how will you achieve that?

(Couldn't think of anything else xD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I know, I can't... This is the best I can think of right now :( )

Brent: Wrath of a Thousand hearts breaking....
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(No I mean I couldn't, I'm not saying your idea is bad)

Alice: He probably took it like he did with Star's family's powers...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
star:*falls to knees and grabs head like she had a headake*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: *points at Youji* Kill that one... *A large red light incinerates Youji.*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
star:oh no *keeps her hand on her head*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Natsuo: YOUJI!!!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Dannson! *attacks Brent but gets backhanded to the ground.*
Brent: My time has come... and your time has passed... I am the new God! And the new Satan! Which means... (looks at Ai) You work for me now...
Ai: Go to hell.
Brent: Why don't you freeze there... *transforms into Dakuaisu*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I know izbia, I'm just saying, I know I've written better than this before.)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(i thin'k it's grate so far i'm just trying hard not to rune it again)
star:*jaw drops*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(k um... found an awesome amv and wanted to share... that is all)
一年多以前 blmcann said…
rainy
th3 hurricane hit kast n1ght
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(yep yep... Rained hard all day in western new york yesterday. Today we just had a lil wind.)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(sintist is saying that there's going to be another pirfect storm like in 1991 cos a heracane when't into something about the artic and my mom says that isn't good.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(I only heard about it yesterday, I heard that it was bad in NY. Course, being raised there, I was worried about it hitting New Hampshire :p
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Well... It's safe to say our taxes will probably go up cause of this sh*t. Especially with the cost of damages.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(No kidding)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Ai suddenly dissapears as a small blizzard passes her.
Arekkusu K.: Ai!
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: *glares at Brent* I'm going to f*cking kill you for this!!!

(Bad choice Alice. But, she is supposed to be a straightforward idiot so...)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: Words without any meaning now my dear Alice... *pulls out a blade of fire and one of ice and charges at Alice*
Arekkusu K.:*teleports and grabs Jemuzu's kitana then back in front of Brent*
Brent: *uses the fire blade to cut the kitana in half* Stupid kid. *slices Arekkusu K.'s head off with the ice blade*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Arekkusu K!!!!! *glares at Brent again* You bastard!!!
Alice runs at Brent with her scythe
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: *teleports behind Alice and slices through her torso with the ice blade.* See... I'm not so bad... At least you can rot with him... The blade I sliced you with carried his blood... SEE! HOW GENEROUS I AM! HOW JUST AND FAIR! For once there is balance between heaven and hell... I AM THAT BALANCE!
Arekkusu: No.... BANKAI!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
star:stop *stands up* attacking my friends i may not have my powers any more but i still have backup
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: *laughs* Backup? There's only one person who can stop me... And that is me... You may be a queen Star... But even back to the earliest days of history... Kings and queens... kneeled before gods...
Arekkusu: Well I'm an athiest mother f*cka!!! Sing... Otanoha! *A wave of sound hits Brent*
Brent:*smirks* Then let me make you a believer...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
As Alice falls to the ground a girl who looks just like her but wearing a different dress and with lighter eyes appears behind her. The girl looks at Brent expressionlessly

Girl:....You killed Alice...Tell me, why would you dare kill my Alice?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
Star:i'm not a normal queen you bone head
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent:*looks at Star* I'll deal with you in a moment... *looks at girl* She opposed god... I've never seen you before so I'll give you a chance to live... Bow before me... And you shall be spared from my wrath.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Girl: I am the true Will of the Abyss, and I will not bow down to a weakling such as you Brent Dannson. Alice was given to me by Lacie Baskerville, and as Alice said before her death 'I will protect what's mine with my own hands'.

(I'll just put Will as her name)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: Fine... Then make sure to pray before I kill you... *starts to form one of Star's supernovas*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Will: It's not good to be so over confident, Brent.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: It's not good to defy a god either Rawr!!!!!! *does the supernova*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Will is not harmed.
Will: Weak and an idiot...You are no god, Brent Dannson..
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent:*looks at Star's smoldered corpse* See...? You're powers weren't that special *looks at Will* Your move.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Will: Of course.
Will calmly walks toward Brent. Chains shoot up and pull Brent to his knees and Will puts her hand to his forehead.
Will: Brent Dannson, with my chains of conviction, I pass judgement upon you. Your sins are that of stealing the abilities of these people, and killing the only person who can come close to me in my original form without death.
Brent starts disintegrating from where Will is touching him, and his remaints disappear.

(@Clutch tell me if it's not okay I killed him, and if it's not I'll change it)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Na, I think we can make this epic and have you seen the new story writing competition? I won round 2! then again I did use my lazy card and just used the first part of the Jemuzu story XD)

Brent:*reappears behind Will* And the jury finds me not guilty... *sticks the ice blade through Will's back*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(here's the link. link )
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
The sword goes through her and she steps away from it, unharmed.
Will: I am the only member of the jury.
a sword of light appears in Wills hands. She slashes him with it and he starts to disentigrate from where he is cut.
Will: Over the 113 years since Alice was born to when they left, they have been the only ones I could talk to...But, you tried to take them away, tried to kill them. I will not forgive you for such a thing.
Will slashes him again