the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 Rp Part 10

narlyvamp1234 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:34PM
god... part 10. feels like yesterday we were all roleplaying with part one and two... alright, so all members from 1-10 are allowed to roleplay... anyone else ask permission before joining. alright, i'll start:

Holo: let's hurry and bring your parents back so we can get home, Arekkusu... everyone else still needs to know that i'm pregnant with triplets...
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:47PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 916 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 916

一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: Hmmph... So are you as stupid as you are arrogant?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
star:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Tch!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
star:my true intesions is to save my grand child and help my ferends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tries to use one of her lightning attacks but nothing* oh no m-my powers thay'r..... gone
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Calm down, Star.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: All your powers are mine now. *sighs* So is Earth... Heaven... Hell... (looks directly at Star) Pokeland... (The bulkheads of the Bebop start caving in.) Well then now... Enjoy your death! *dissapears*

一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
star:rrrrrrrrrr we'll stop you
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Tch...What should we do?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: *tries to teleport out* What the? Arekkusu K.?
Arekkusu K.: *tries to teleport* Nothing.
Agent K.: Can you get that viewer back up?
Ed brings up the viewer and it reveals a concrete looking wall caving in.
Agent J.: Wtf... They're trying to crush the ship? Seems low tech.
Jemuzu: It's not, cause whatever it's doing we cant get outa here by teleporting...
Spike: Maybe we can break the machine.
Ed: Nope! Their systems are fullproof!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:and all my powers is gone that means i can't use my stragth attack
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: I can't summon Eques, Black Rabbit or Will Of Abyss so I can't use a portal to get us out.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Spike: (shoves Ed aside) I have an idea... *starts pressing buttons and the counsel starts to beep*
Jet: Spike! What the hell!?!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
meh
star:*confused*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: What's he doing?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Spike: If we can't get out of here with fancy powers then lets try a more explosive approach.
Jet: You'll destroy the ship Spike! Are you insane!?!
Jemuzu: *mutters* Control would love this experience...
Ai: *scowls slightly at Jemuzu*
Spike: Just take cover... We'll be fine.

(Ok so, I got Narlyvamp1234's permission to carry on the story with her characters... I'll do my best to keep them as close to how she portrayed them as I can.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice takes cover

(Okay, cool)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:i hope hona is ok

hona:*still out cold but terns back human and mubbles* spike look out *a spot on her side started to bleed*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice pulls Hona out of the way
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
My characters take cover and the beeping gets faster.

(Rocked out at Uproar Fest last night! Godsmack was just frickin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god today was payday XD I got some vids I'll post later)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Godsmack!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Awesome! xD I'm gonna be going to Sac-Anime tomorrow. Going as L since my friend wants to match so I can't go as Will Of Abyss. It's gonna be my first anime con! x3)

Alice takes cover again
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(hona is out side)
hona:*her side coverd in blood*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Going back to Sac-Anime. F*ck yes.)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(?)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(I went to an anime con)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(sweetness!!!!)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(lucky)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Yup. I cosplayed Will Of Abyss. and when I saw a bunch of other PH cosplayers, the Jack cosplayer just got up, ran up to me and hugged me xD So did the Oz and Break cosplayers when I was walking past. I admit my cosplay was not the best, but it was better then some others)
last edited 一年多以前
 (Yup. I cosplayed Will Of Abyss. and when I saw a bunch of other PH cosplayers, the Jack cosplayer ju
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Anime fans... we're a family... even if we don't even know each other... Sounds like a good motivational poster to me XD. And AWESOME cosplay!)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Lol yup xD Thanks. I'm gonna get the actual wig for the cosplay soon so it'll be a lot better)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
The beeping gets louder until a clanging is heard overhead.
Jemuzu:*keeping his body over Ai's, glances up at where the noise came from* Wait... That's a pattern!
Clanging: clang, clink, clang... clink, clink...clink, clink... clink, clang, clang, clink...
Jemuzu: Keep...
Clanging: Clang, clink, clink, clink... Clink, clang... Clang, clink, clang, clink... Clang, clink, clang...
Jemuzu: Back...
Arekkusu K.: What?
Jemuzu: Morris code...
Arekkusu K.: What it say?
BOOM!!!! A soundwave rips through the deck above and straight through.
Arekkusu: Keep Back!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice backs farther away.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(na he already got through. Arekkusu's rescuing them... Ok I'm stealing a scene from Star Trek 5 The final frontier... I know... I busted myself... Cause I'm awesome!!!!! starting at midnight....)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Okay then xD Blah, whatever, she's supposed to be a rabbit anyways. Rabbit + Loud nosies = Running away! x3)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Abyss: Alice is coming.
Ritsuka: Your twin?
Abyss: *nods* Mm-hm
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Kyle: How close is she?
(A voice interupts)
Voice: Just out of your reach... (Thorn a.k.a. Jubei, steps out from the shadows.) And just like my father, she'll soon be dead.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Abyss: *glares at Thorn* I won't let my sister die again.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Thorn: I don't think I gave you a choice. (vines poke through his skin and wrap around his arms)
Kyle: Step aside!
Thorn flings two vines at Kyle which he slices but a third one wraps around his legs and pulls him to the ground.
Takashi: What the hell is that thing!?!
Takagi: Just shoot it you moron!
Takashi nods and fires a shotgun at Thorn. Thorn makes a wall of tree bark raise in front of him by stomping his foot, blocking the blast. Takashi's eyes widen. Thorn spins around the side of the bark and fires thorns from his finger tips at all of our other characters in that vicinity.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
The black stuff raises in front of our characters and blocks the thorns, while it also cuts the vine holding Kyle.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
star:*glares at jubei*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(wait... wasn't Star back at the ship? XD idk whatever.)

Thorn: Hmmmm... Funny you're here Star... Let me introduce you to my new friend... (A giant venus fly trap grows from the ground and the spiked leaves spread.) Look who's here Arekkusu III...

Arekkusu III is inside the venus fly trap. His skin is paled and green.

At the ship....
Arekkusu: Lets get everybody outa here!
Jemuzu: Arekkusu K.! Bubble jump!
Arekkusu K.: Right.
Jemuzu and Arekkusu K. create a bubble of energy that teleports everyone outside.
Spike: Couldn't you have done that earlier!?!
Jemuzu: If it wasn't for Arekkusu popping in when he did, we wouldn't have been able to.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Bebop explodes...
Jet: My ship!!!!
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice (only Alice) starts to hear Abyss' voice.
Voice: Hey, Alice. You can hear me right?
Alice: *thinking* I'm starting to hear voices....
Voice: Baka, it's me, Abyss. We found Arekkusu III....
Alice sees an image of Arekkusu III in the fly trap.
Alice: *eyes widen* Arekkusu K, Ica... Abyss and the others found him...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(yeah but i thot jubei was in the ship :P but we can still make it work she'll just be mad and clueless. :P)
star:oh no arekkusu *looks back a tjubei* you little, you better be happy that for once my powers isn't working for me right now, now you better let my grand son go *in her mind* how did i get here when i was in the ship with the others rrrrrrrr i wish i had my powers back
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jubei: Or what? Don't you see what has happened!?! Your grandson is in all probability the most powerful being in the universe... We gave him a lil test run, and the supposed greatest warrior of Earth *chuckles* Some clown named Goku... was no match at all... Show them Arekkusu III. Just what their powers are truely capable of...
Arekkusu III: *snaps his head up and opens his eyes wide. There are no pupils... Just different colors swirling brightly* Ok...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Abyss: *clenches fists*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
star:i already know how powerful are powers can be that's why we only use it for good and anyway i know about my family then you do *looks at arekkusu III* you can fight this arekkusu i know you can do it for you mother she even got herself killed to come save you
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu III: *walks up to Star* Mommy lied. *punches his fist through Star's chest* You lied...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Ritsuka's eyes widen as he looks at Arekkusu III, horrified.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jubei:*looks at Ritsuka* I like that look... Fear is something you should be feeling. The man who wears his heart on his sleeve is just so honest.

Arekkusu K.: They found him Dad!
Jemuzu: Lead the way Alice.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Abyss, I need you to use Eques to help us get there.
Abyss' voice: Okay, but when you get here, be careful...Arekkusu III has....changed.
The black stuff appears around them and when it clears they are just close enough to see Abyss and the others.