the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 Rp Part 10

narlyvamp1234 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:34PM
god... part 10. feels like yesterday we were all roleplaying with part one and two... alright, so all members from 1-10 are allowed to roleplay... anyone else ask permission before joining. alright, i'll start:

Holo: let's hurry and bring your parents back so we can get home, Arekkusu... everyone else still needs to know that i'm pregnant with triplets...
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:47PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 916 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 916

一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Me neither. Maybe... Might be getting more work done on my back tattoo.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Awesome ^^ Look at my awesomeness earrings~ They're so prettyful~)
 (Awesome ^^ Look at my awesomeness earrings~ They're so prettyful~)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(nice! Tat appointment ended up getting cancelled But so far I'm this far.)
last edited 一年多以前
 (nice! Tat appointment ended up getting cancelled But so far I'm this far.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Thanks ^^ That's really cool!)
Natsuo disappears from Heavageli and appears back in Japan, infront of the Seven Moons academy
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Thanx.)
Eddie: Ciel? What the hell is happ..... *zombifies* RrrrrrAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
一年多以前 ThePhantomKid said…
WTF?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
It's called an RP... Each member of the "RP" controls different characters and basically works with the other members to make a "hopefully" awesome kick ass story.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Ciel: *eyes widen* Eddie!?
Oz: Everyone get away from the gas! Now!!
Katari zombifies as well
Maria: Katari!!
My characters run into the woods by the manor, Sebatian carrying Ciel and Tomatokun dragging Maria
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Eddie starts walking slowly towards the woods
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Katari also walks after the characters
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: *walks into a office and goes to the computer* Damn... every damn computer on this ship is encrypted...
Charlie:*walks in the office* Hey! What the hell are you doing?
Arekkusu K.:*shocked* Um... I was trying to find... my pen. *grabs a pen from the table* I knew I left it here!
Charlie: This is my office... and that's my pen now... Got a problem with that?
Arekkusu K.:*puts the pen down* No sir...
Charlie: The crew is gathering in the lounge for briefing. You'd better hurry up.
Arekkusu K.: Yes sir... *runs out of the room*
Charlie:*picks up the pen* Wait a second... This actually is my pen... HEY!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?! *runs out to chase after Arekkusu K. but as soon as he turns the corner, a kunai rips through his throat and pulls him back off camera*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Oz: So thats what that does....
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
brock:ohhhh shoot jr get your wife out of here
brock jr:*nods and picks up jen and runs to fallows Sebatian* our powers may not be working right now but that don't mean i can't protect you
brock:*still fighting to give the others time to get away and in his mind* be careful son
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: Brocky... LOOK OUT! *shoots a zombie that jumped out of a bush in the head.*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Someone runs at the zombies and uses a gun to kill many of them, he has white hair and red eyes and wears a long black coat. Another boy does the same, he has short purple hair and wears a scarf around his neck.
Purple haired: (To Brock) You go, we can hold them off instead

(Tell me if your not okay with me bringing in another OC and I'll take them out)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Shoot, these guys have guns... I like em! XD)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Lol xD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: Who are these guys?

Arekkusu K. gets to the lounge. Brent enters the room and everyone kneels. Arekkusu K. follows suit.

Scorpion: *searches Charlie's pockets* Bingo...

(AND who woulda thought Zombieland could predict the future?)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
White haired: (To Purple haired) Yuu, get them to the others
Yuu: *nods*
Yuu Grabs Brock, Brock Jr and Jen and takes them to the others
Yuu: (To Jen) To answer your question, my name is currently Yuu Ashikawa, and that was my master, currently called Ryuu Azuma *smiles* Try not to get hurt okay? *runs back toward the zombies and continues killing them*

Abyss: What is it?

(Lol xD)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Ryuu Azuma)
 (Ryuu Azuma)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Yuu Ashikawa)
 (Yuu Ashikawa)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: A U.B.S.... or is it called u.s.b.? a flash drive thingy...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Abyss: Remember we're from a world where that does not exist, Scorpion....
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: I understand. Fortunately in this world a computer can read the files on it.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Abyss: Hm...
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Brent: You are all part of something extraordinarily special... Today we start to change our home of Earth... As it was written... On Earth, As it is in heaven!!! Hollowed be our name... As we forgive the sins of our home and rebuild a true and holy kingdom!
Arekkusu K. grinds his teeth as Brent speaks.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Gilbert: (about Yuu and Ryuu) Who were they?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: On our side...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Gilbert nods
Oz: What are we going to do? We can't just run away can we?

(Lol, some of my friends are going on about having "the best f*cking gaydar ever!" because they guessed I was a lesbian xD)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: For now, I think... that's all we can do... It seems like no matter how many we kill, they just keep coming back... I mean, I could plant claymores and trip wires over the whole world and I still don't think it'd do a damn thing.

(lol! I have friends who think it's funny when I say, "If I was a girl, I'd be a lesbian" XD)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Oz: Yeah....
Toneriko: Do you guys even think we'll be able to win this one?

(xD When I told one of my friends I was a lesbian, she said "oh my god, okay, but dude, I might end up loving you to much now" my friends all seem to love gays/lesbians)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen:*breaks loose of Brock Jr's grip* Does it matter? I've died in battle before... And if I have to... For all of you... I'd gladly do it again

(Well as Peter Griffin once said about the gay community... They're a very clean people. And they have been ever since they came to this country from France.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Toneriko: I'm sure we all would, but what if that doesn't help? What if everyone dies and Brent wins?

(...Just like Alice I have no idea what you mean half the time xD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: Well... If we're dead we're not gonna have to worry about much... Besides... I'd rather rot in another grave than live under his rule.

(lol it's a joke from family guy.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Toneriko: I don't just mean for our sakes, if we die then the entire world, maybe even others, could have to live under his rule

(I know, I still don't get it though...I've always been told I have a bad sense of humor)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: If we keep thinking like that, it's gonna happen... *puts a hand on Toneriko's shoulder* We're gonna win.

(lol forget it XD)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Toneriko: *nods*

(:p)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(K I got nothing right now so um... gotta think quick here... MUSIC VIDEO!)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
(Sorry i haven't been on all i'v been packing to go somewhere and clutch hunny you know where ;) )
Brock Jr:hay guys if he stole our powers then i got an idea dad i think you know what i mean
Brock:if I'm thinking what Jr is thinking then i think he has something that might at least make him weak
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(So that's why you've been ignoring me and hiding yourself on meebo. Not responding to the post on your wall even. No message, No wassup? How ya been? What's going on? Really, I couldn't tell. But it's really weird you got word of the approval on Vetran's day weekend. Actually on Vetran's day itself. Didn't know public offices were that committed in Ohio. Cause in New York, the court system usually shuts down on national holidays. Anywho, new Dragonforce album came out and I got a new rp intro. Fits the whole zombie thing and how the world is well... Fallen.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(OMFG I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!! Dx I'm really stuuuuupid! I forgot to tell you guys that from November 30th-December 2nd I'm going to be at the Monterey anime con, then from December 4th to December 18th my family is going to drag me off to New York, then Pennsylvania, then New Hampshire! So throughout most of which I probably won't be able to post, but I'll try nonetheless)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(LUCKY!!! I can't wait to go to an anime con one day.)
Jen: What's your idea Brocky?
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(When you do go I have no doubt you'll love it. Even with someone as weirdly shy as I am I met some awesome cosplayers and we ended up turning the Soul Eater panel into Soul Eater karaoke because the people who were supposed to be there didn't show up. It was awesome xD)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock jr:he has our powers right? so what I'm thinking is sense me and dad knows the pokémon weaknesses and resistants we can gather the elements needed and at weaken him then hanzo or someone can deal the finishing blow see where I'm coming from?
Brock:i do son what do you all think?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
I.e.(i agree with him lucky oh man i want to go to one :P)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(When you do go to one, your going to love it ^^)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: Alright then. What do we need?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock jr:ok the first three things we need is fire, water and grass
Brock:then electric dragon ground and rock
Brock jr:and we need someone who is good with psychic and poisons
Brock:and we got our bird pokémon with us that he don't know about
Brock jr:and steel
Brock:see if he throws a fire type move we can throw water
Brock jr we almost forgot ghost bug would be to weak for it but we can still use string shot
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sick
(I am so dangerprone :P )
 (I am so dangerprone :P )
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sick
(Tarably dangerpron)
 (Tarably dangerpron)