the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 Rp Part 10

narlyvamp1234 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:34PM
god... part 10. feels like yesterday we were all roleplaying with part one and two... alright, so all members from 1-10 are allowed to roleplay... anyone else ask permission before joining. alright, i'll start:

Holo: let's hurry and bring your parents back so we can get home, Arekkusu... everyone else still needs to know that i'm pregnant with triplets...
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:47PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 916 回复

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 901-916 of 916

一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: Please... Ica fell for A.K. quicker than a fangirl pisses herself at a Bieber concert.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Shana: That was a strange comparison...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Brock:yeah love at first site it's natural a.k was her first love in her case he was better then being alone to be truthful i'd prafer her be with a.k then team aqua anyday my eldest son jr you was the first one he met that he really fell in love with
brock jr:and I'm happy that i did meet you dear *smiles* your the best wife a man like me has ever had i love you dear and nothing will ever change that
一年多以前 NagisaTomoya said…
Aristel: How in the hell did we get on this topic again?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: That kid ate a soul and Jen made a wise crack...
一年多以前 NagisaTomoya said…
Aristel: oh...
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu takes a sip from a flask.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
brock:*in his mind* star i'll be with you soon *looks up* what do i got to do to get my grand son's soul back?
brock jr:dad no don't
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock:son it's just me you jen and your sister is the only ones on the pokemon side to fight to protect this and our world witch reminds me where are those two?
brock jr:*sureuges* i am sooo going to kill tearel
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(i'm sorry every one for cosing the death of this RP i shouldn't have joined it in the first place if i knew a grate thing such a this was going to end up ding cos of me *tear* i ruined it for every one i wish i knew how to revive it if there is anything i can do to revive it just let me know and i'll do it i'll do any thing for this rp)
last edited 一年多以前
 (i'm sorry every one for cosing the death of this RP i shouldn't have joined it in the first place if
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(i hope this will lift this rp's sprite if not revive it link )
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
The CHAMP... IS... HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! link
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sweet jemuzu won. ^ ^
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Yep, here's a highlight vid. link
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sweet. ^ ^
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
link
last edited 一年多以前