the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 Rp Part 10

narlyvamp1234 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:34PM
god... part 10. feels like yesterday we were all roleplaying with part one and two... alright, so all members from 1-10 are allowed to roleplay... anyone else ask permission before joining. alright, i'll start:

Holo: let's hurry and bring your parents back so we can get home, Arekkusu... everyone else still needs to know that i'm pregnant with triplets...
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:47PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 916 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 916

一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(yay! I'm a cake! Please god let me have been made by Pinkie Pie...)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(lol.)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
^_~)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(If I'm the fat kid then... I'm Chris Griffin! YAY!!! WE'RE BOTH GETTING WHAT WE WANT!!!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
( XD You always make my day!)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I'll always try to :)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(And I you.)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(You don't have to try, you already make my life.)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(You're way too sweet)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I gotta cut back on the soda... XD)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(lol! XD)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(And the shouger to wink wink *giggles* but i'm still confused)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(on what?)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
(Let's just say my memry stinks cos I'm sorry but i don't remember you)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I do... Nido... Let me try to refresh your memory... Ai?... Holo?.... Sonny?... Yakusoku? Remember yet?)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(sovI'm thinking of joining again)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Really!? :D)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(yeah. I miss you guys and I was an idiot for quitting in the first place)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Ok... I'm not the greatest at doing these things But I'll try to catch you up Kyoko)

Previously on Random Anime RP...

Arekkusu K.:*bites his lip and swallows* That can't be. Alice tell me... theyre still alive... I know they're still alive.
Alice: They were when I was killed, but Abyss was there longer so...
Abyss clenches her fists, digging her nails into her palms.
Abyss: I'm sorry...It was lucky I could even bring you back...
Arekkusu K.:*starts sobbing* No.... No!
Revis: Crying won't help, if your that upset, find away to bring them back like you always seem to instead of being useless.
Abyss: *glares at Revis* Shut up Revis!
Arekkusu K.:*teleports at Revis, tackles him, and starts punching him*
Will appears behind Arekkusu K and pulls him off Revis
Will: Arekkusu Kuratchi, do not harm Revis. And Revis, do not say such things to this boy.
brock:*says nothing*
brock jr:DAD! SNAP OUT OF IT!
*crest glows brighter*
brock jr:*in his mind* that can't be good
Arekkusu K.: I'm going back. Brent Dannson has to be stopped.
Heavagali explodes as the ship speeds away.... The ship reaches Earth's orbit...

Brent: Park it right in Ciel's driveway... I'm sure he won't mind.

The ship enters the atmosphere.
Brent: Good to see I've made an impression... But... doing that comes second nature to me.
Akira: Just die already....
Brent: I can assure you Akira that will never happen. But I offer all of you the forgiveness that only a god could give. I've created plenty of these beautiful creatures (pats a zombie's head) And more are made every day... But none of you want to become this I'm sure... Join me... And we can build a new world.
Ciel: There is no reason good enough to join a bastard such as yourself Brent
Oz: I'd rather die fighting then live having done something so horrid
The ship sprays down a green mist over the manor.
Eddie: What the hell is that?
Scorpion nods and leads the following characters to a vent. He moves the grill aside quietly and crawls in. They crawl for a few minutes until Scorpion raises his hand in a motion to stop and points through a vent grill at a labratory. Two alien scientists are having a conversation.
Scientist 1: So do you really think this is the answer?
Scientist 2: It's regrettable but it must be done... There's no way the Alkantauri could possibly match Brent's power. Look at what he's done to his own home world.
Scientist 1: But humans aren't that bad. If anything, they could join the Alliance one day!
Scientist 2: It's a human matter... Listen the research we've done with Dannson will help us defeat the Alkantauri!
Scientist 1: But at what cost? So that Brent can be the next enemy.
Scientist 2: Brent may fancy himself a god, but at the core he's still human.
Scientist 1: What's that supposed to mean.
Scientist 2: Tell me... How many prisoners of war have we taken against the Alkantauri?
Scientist 1: None...
Scientist 2: *smirks* Humans have the brains to quit... Alkantauri don't.
Scientist 1: I hope you're right...
Scientist 2: C'mon, it's time for 2nd meal, there's that human delicacy you like so much, that ice cream stuff.
Scientist 1: Sounds good....
(scientists exit lab)
Eddie: Ciel? What the hell is happ..... *zombifies* RrrrrrAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Ciel: *eyes widen* Eddie!?
Oz: Everyone get away from the gas! Now!!
Katari zombifies as well
Maria: Katari!!
Arekkusu K.: *walks into a office and goes to the computer* Damn... every damn computer on this ship is encrypted...
Charlie:*walks in the office* Hey! What the hell are you doing?
Arekkusu K.:*shocked* Um... I was trying to find... my pen. *grabs a pen from the table* I knew I left it here!
Charlie: This is my office... and that's my pen now... Got a problem with that?
Arekkusu K.:*puts the pen down* No sir...
Charlie: The crew is gathering in the lounge for briefing. You'd better hurry up.
Arekkusu K.: Yes sir... *runs out of the room*
Charlie:*picks up the pen* Wait a second... This actually is my pen... HEY!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?! *runs out to chase after Arekkusu K. but as soon as he turns the corner, a kunai rips through his throat and pulls him back off camera*
Brent: You are all part of something extraordinarily special... Today we start to change our home of Earth... As it was written... On Earth, As it is in heaven!!! Hollowed be our name... As we forgive the sins of our home and rebuild a true and holy kingdom!
Arekkusu K. grinds his teeth as Brent speaks.
Jen: For now, I think... that's all we can do... It seems like no matter how many we kill, they just keep coming back... I mean, I could plant claymores and trip wires over the whole world and I still don't think it'd do a damn thing.
Raiden steps out of the bushes...
Raiden: Because he has the wrath of a thousand hearts too... And I'm sorry to say Brock... That's more powerful than any of your abilities... Even if you had your powers... I just pray Dannson doesn't unlock the full potential of it's power.
Jen: Jemuzu uses it pretty well...
Raiden: Jemuzu is dead...
Jen: What? No... That can't...
Raiden: If Dannson can grasp the full ability of that power... *chuckles^ As you humans would say... We're screwed.
POV scene...

Eyes opening to a bright light. A hand comes up to attempt blocking it. Vision is blurry. POV view left and trying to sit up, then into a view of laying on the left side looking down over a table and vomiting... Heavy breathing is heard... then a voice...

Voice: You're finally awake

POV look towards the voice and sees a shadowy figure.

Voice: The damage to your cerebral cortex was quite severe, it will take time for your vision to clear.

POV voice mumbles jibberish...

Voice: As well as your vocabulary apparently... Don't worry about the vomiting, it's completely normal. For now I suggest you rest as much as possible. 3rd degree burns don't go away over night either Mr. Kuratchi.
Raiden: That is fine. However, Dannson must accept the challenge... He's human and not from an invading realm. That is why the elder gods have done nothing to stop him yet, they consider this as one of Earth Realm's internal disputes... Simply a war amongst men.
Jen: And why would Brent accept this challenge? He's already winning... Not like he needs some stupid tournament to show off the fact.
Raiden: That's exactly why he'll accept the challenge.
Jen: Huh?
Raiden: How could anybody give faith to a god who refuses to accept such a simple challenge?
Jen: I see... I hope this works Raiden....
Raiden:*long pause* Me too.
Ai wakes up in a blanket of ice...
Ai: Hello? Anyone here? Jemuzu? Yakusoku? Anyone hear me?
Only the wind's howl answers her.
Dannson pauses during his speech.
*in Dannson's mind*
Brent: So she's awake...
Dakuaisu: Yes... Should I make preparations?
Brent: Yes... Please do...
*outloud*
Brent: This is humanity's future!!! A bold new era awaits us... With our allies of the Syste Alliance. Humanity will grow stronger for generations to come.
Arekkusu K.:*pulls his hood back* So to save humanity, you turn everyone into zombies?
Guards go to grab Arekkusu K. and Scorpion looks on from a vent.
Brent: Guards! No! There are others aboard. Go find and eliminate them... *the guards leave the room*
Kano: Wan me ta kill this one for ya Mr. Dannson?
Arekkusu K.: Look at you Kano... The leader of the Black Dragon... You seem so willing to be Brent Dannson's bi*ch.
Kano:*puts a knife to Arekkusu K.'s throat* I'll gut you like a fish tough guy...
Arekkusu K.: What are you waiting for? Brent to say it's ok?
Kano: Mother fu...
Dannson appears behind Kano and puts his hand on his shoulder.
Brent: Kano... Do not let the words of the weak cloud your judgement...
Kano: *looks at Dannson then back at Arekkusu K.* Right...
Brent: I'm so glad you're here Arekkusu K.... Besides, your Step Mother could use some company.
Dante opens the door...
Dante:Huh? *looks over the characters* Where's the pizza guy?
Raiden: Forgive us Dante, none of us are pizza guys.
Dante: Don't tell me, Jehovah's witness... No thanks.*starts to close the door*
Raiden: We come offering a job...
Dante:*swings the door back open* Come in.
My characters follow Dante inside.
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(okay... So I'm guessing you didn't do anything with Holo?)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Nope, Holo has been left the same since you left ^^)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(okie doki loki! )

一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(Oh ok)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Lol)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(so are the zombies at The Manor...?)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Over ran it.)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(and... The characters all left...?)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(yep. went with Raiden to find more warriors to challenge Brent and his men to a mortal kombat tournament. I just wanna bring Dante and Riddick in XD)
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
(XD)
*my characters are following Raiden*

(Don't know what else to say XD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Dante: So what kind of job are we talking about?
Jen: You don't keep up to date with the headlines often do you?
Dante:(opens up a motorcycle magazine) Sure I do... (flips a couple pages) I want that Kawasaki...
Raiden: The earth is being overran by the undead...
Dante: And...?
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
Shinku: we need you to help.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Dante: Well... I suppose I could... But I'm not going till my pizza gets here... Man's gotta eat you know...
Jen: *facepalm* Ugh!
Raiden: * eyes flash with lightning, raises his hand and they all disappear in a flash of lightning then appear just outside a cave*
Dante: Huh? What the hell!?!
Raiden: He's been staying inside that cave... His name is Riddick...
Jen: Another tough guy Raiden? *glares at Dante*
Raiden: A dangerous guy...
Dante: *notices Jen* Problem?
Jen rolls her eyes and heads towards the cave.
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
Shinku: *follows Jen* Quite the annoyance, isn't he?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: I don't know what Raiden sees in him... He's an ass...
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
Shinku: I suppose so. Although some would say the same about me.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(Yeah)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: We'll be quite the characters in a history book won't we? *grins*
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
Shinku: I don't want to be in a history book... They'll make us all seem like heros.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock jr:i don't trust him ether dear at this time he reminds me of my brother terel
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
A voice calls out of the darkness...

Voice:*sounds like Vin Diesel's* If you don't like him, you're gonna hate me... It's ok though... I hate alot of things too.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock jr:ok open mouth and insert foot
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
Shinku:... Best saying ever.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Voice: So you came looking for me... This girl's smart... She came armed...
Jen: (looks at M-16) I don't wanna use it... But (suddenly a man rushes out, grabs the muzzel and pulls her eye to eye)
Man: But you will if you have to?
Raiden: Everyone meet Riddick.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
I never thought I'd make a song like this but... Kyoko... It's been a week since you came back... A week since I asked you a little question, and you said yes... I named this song "Anything I gotta do" Kyoko... I mean every word in it. It will take me some time to get there but... I'm sure that by this time next year we'll be having dinner out at your favorite place... And we'll talk about what we said on January 9th 2013... And I think we'll both be happy that I did what I had to do...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
Brock jr:*turns around* HAY LET GO OF HER!!!!!!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Riddick: *smirks at Brock Jr and lets Jen go* Tough guy... I like killing tough guys... I wasn't gonna hurt a single hair on her pretty head... Besides, when this is all over, we may have to repopulate. *looks at Jen* That sound good to you?
Jen:*backs herself away* Go f*ck yourself...
Riddick: *looks at Brock Jr. and laughs* You gotta winner there spikes.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Sebastian: We don't have time for this...

(Sorry I haven't posted lately, a lots been going on, family and friends in the hospital right now, trying to get cosplays together, corp meetings, started a Homestuck RP (helps me with stress) sh*t like that.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
Yakusoku: You like killing tough guys? Then try to kill me. *grins*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
Brock jr:RRRRRRRR of corse i'm a tough guy cos i love my wife to much to let a scum bag like you have her so leave her alone or you'll find my size ten boots up your butt and to ne truthful i live kicking bad guy butt
一年多以前 kyokitty1234 said…
Holo: *giggling* these are the best insults ever... *stops and puts a hand on her stomach*