the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 Rp Part 10

narlyvamp1234 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:34PM
god... part 10. feels like yesterday we were all roleplaying with part one and two... alright, so all members from 1-10 are allowed to roleplay... anyone else ask permission before joining. alright, i'll start:

Holo: let's hurry and bring your parents back so we can get home, Arekkusu... everyone else still needs to know that i'm pregnant with triplets...
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:47PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 916 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 916

一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Arekkusu III! *runs towards Arekkusu III*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Abyss: Arekkusu K, Wait!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu III: Father... you lied too (eyes glow bright)

(Ok, so I've decided my halloween cosplay this year. So I'm gonna be L. What's great is I do't have to spend a dime. long john top with blue jeans and for the dark grey under the eyes, just some cigarette ashes a bit of water and a lil toilet paper for application. Total win!)
 Arekkusu III: Father... 你 lied too (eyes glow bright) (Ok, so I've decided my 万圣节前夕 cosplay
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Awesome! Lol, last year I went as L too xD this year I'm going as Death The Kid.)
Abyss: Arekkusu K, you need to get away. Now. He's going to kill you.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: *stops* What?
Arekkusu III: Liars should die... *wind starts swirling around Arekkusu K.*

(It's so fun ordering a pizza when you can actually do L's voice too. XD)
 Arekkusu K.: *stops* What? Arekkusu III: Liars should die... *wind starts swirling around Arekkusu K
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: *eyes widen* Arekkusu K!!

(That's pretty freaking awesome xD I can do the Kira laugh. I use it to freak people out :3....Wait....Your holding the phone wrong! :0)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(oh sh*t 2 fingers only CRAP! I just noticed that! dammit)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(lol xD it is hard to remember to do that. But your cosplay is AWESOME!!)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(thanks.)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:*talks weakly* t-thay didn't........ lie why would a....... queen lie why......... would a princess lie why i am a queen your mother is a princess and your a prince we'll never.............. lie to our own kind we'r the pokemon roilty......... we only fight for good *tears in her eyes* look in my eyes deap in my eyes you'll know the truth you can't let someone brain wash you like team magma did to your anty molly team magma steals fire type pokemon, please don't falow in your ant's foot steps cos it hurt's deep when you realise the truth it did your anty
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K. starts spinning in the air as if a tornado his a hold of him. Arekkusu and Jemuzu run at Arekkusu III.
Jemuzu: Listen to us kiddo! Brent Dannson was lying to you!
Arekkusu: Trust me lil man, we known him alot longer buddy.
Holo: I'll take care of this quick... I have business back home to attend to. (turns into wolf form)
Arekkusu: Holo wait!
Holo charges.
Jubei:*appears behind Star* The truth!?! You wanna tell him the truth? The truth of how my father betrayed me and my mother for your ho*r of a daughter! But you see what happens? Karma's a b***h ain't it... Finally your family gets the death it deserves.
Ai: And just what do you know about karma?
Jubei:*smirks* Wanna find out? Hell Girl!

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
my baby girl isn't like that she just wanted to heal your fother's broken heart she even offered to bring you and your mother back but he didn't want ither of you to see what he had turned into at first he didn't even want molly till she showed no fear after seeing his firy skull you got to give your father a chance to excplane even molly knows what whent on
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(hay all today is my bday yay!)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jubei: Nothing that comes out of your family's dishonorable mouth is gonna change the fact of his betrayal!
(happy birthday!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:it wasn't betrayal it's called moving on if it makes you feel any better the atmusfear cosed molly's wings and powers to die witch cosed her to die only ones he's got left now is you, your brother, and your sister so please for once let your father be happy he's already ovenged your's and your birth mother's deth and finily found happyness and if molly can brot back she'd love to gladly step up to be new mom if given the chance
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(happy late birthday!)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(thank you buddy)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Chains shoot from Alice's back and wrap around Arekkusu K, pulling him to the ground.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Thorn:(glances at Abyss then glares at Star) Too bad she can't save you right now... (A thorned vine wraps around Star's neck and starts to squeeze) Time to die... queen...

GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A spear rips through Thorn's stomach from the rear.

Thorn:(smirks) Go ahead father... Pull the kunai back... The force will only make her neck snap like a twig...

Scorpion's eyes scowl with anger.

Arekkusu III starts walking towards Alice slowly. The ground beneath him cracks with each step...

Meanwhile at the manor a howling can be heard from the forest by the manor with muffled growls.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
star:don't worry honzo go on a head my husband can heal and revive me later just do what you'v got to do for my doter and the twins

baby matthew:*looks around at the sound*
brock:what's the matter little one *starts to tince up* your sense of danger is kicked in hasn't it
baby matthew:*still looking around*
baby fay:gampa
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice looks at Arekkusu III with a straight face, walking over to Arekkusu K.
Alice: Do I need to die now too, because I'm trying to help him?
Abyss' scythe appears and she cuts the vines around Star's neck.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion pulls the kunai back but Thorn grabs hold of the chain and throws a vine of his own. Jemuzu teleports in the way and grabs the vine. Thorn hears a voice behind him and hears a click.

Ai: Enough!!! (is standing behind Thorn with Jemuzu's desert eagle aimed at his head.) Where's Dannson and what did you do to Arekkusu III?

Thorn: Arekkusu III.... Help me...
Arekkusu III: Yes Jubei... As you wish...
Jemuzu: Wait a second... Ai shoot Thorn! (Arekkusu III flies towards Ai) Shoot him now! (Arekkusu III is just inches from Ai)
BANG!!!!!!!!
Thorn drops dead and Arekkusu III hits the ground uncontious.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
The chains release Arekkusu K and disappear.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Thanks Alice.
Ai: Jemuzu, come here.
Jemuzu: (walks over to Ai and an uncontious Arekkusu III)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:*weakly got up and slowly walked over then gets on her knees beside arekkusu III and sit's him up* you think he'll be ok jemuzu?
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: No problem.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: Something's not right... As soon as Thorn was dead... again... Arekkusu III just passed out.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: *nods*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:lets get him home

brock:*looks at fay* what's wrong little one?
fay:ba doggy
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Spike: Well it looks like our work is done here. Ya got your kid back... Let's go Jet.

an armada of zombies exits the tree line near the manor.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
brock:it's not a bad dog *picks up the twins* hu guy's we have a problem!

hona:*still out cold*
star:where's hona?
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Ciel: Seems so...
My characters come outside.
Maria: Zombies?
My characters get out they're weapons.

In the Abyss, a girl who looks just like Alice but wearing a blue dress is sitting on a small couch in the Core of Abyss, watching what is going on at the Phantomhive manor and in Heavagali.
Girl: This is what they left me behind for? ....They truly are nothing like they're sweet mother. Wouldn't you agree?
In the corner of the room, Glen is standing there. He has short black hair and dark purple eyes like Alice, and is wearing all black, a long black coat, pants, shirt and cloak. And in the other corner there is a man with long white hair held up in a ponytail and light purple eyes like Abyss', he is dressed in white with a light brownish cloak.
Glen: Lacie did not have to go through as much pain as them...
Man: Hehe~ So this was the result of my experiment~? How wonderful!
Glen: Revis, this is not something to be happy about....
Revis: I find it very enjoyable!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: I can't sense her nearby... Could mean she's dead... or just uncontious
Holo: I'll keep my fingers crossed for the later.

The zombies all begin to rush the manor and attack the characters there.

(And Izbia and Nido, these zombies are kinda like the putties from power rangers, feel free to just go kill joy on 'em lol XD)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
My characters start attacking the zombies.

(I'm not really sure what those are... xD)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
star:we better go find her

brock:there's to miny of them i might have to go power ranger
baby fay:*starts crying*
baby matthew:*trying to get out of brock's grip*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(they're like the brainless nobodies that attack before the main villain comes along XD)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(lol yeah this is funny but this is what the putties look like, so dues that mean brock is aloud to ranger up?)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Is it possible she was still on the ship when we left? Or outside of it?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Well inside would be bad.
Jemuzu: No sh*t Sherlock.
Arekkusu: Keep digging Watson!
Arekkusu K.: Well where do we start looking?
Spike: The wreckage... Maybe we'll get lucky.
Jet: That's cruel.
Spike: hmph...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice: Then let's go back before there's no chance of finding her.

(*facewall* Sherlock.....Why did you have to *spoiler* Fake your fucking death and not tell John!? Sherlock reminds me of Moffat...Which reminds me of Doctor Who...Which reminds me of the Ponds...Which reminds me that the Weeping Angels killed Rory and Amy!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:maybe we should wake up little one he might still have his powers
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(My bad. I meant Arekkusu K. A3 *yeah, that's the nickname I gave him* is still passed out)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(ok :P)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: No!
Arekkusu K.: Why not Dad?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:jemuzu if he still has his powers it maybe the quickest way to find hona inless you know how to get my powers back
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Youji: But there is still the possibility he hates and wants to kill you. I doubt he came up with your destroying the world or whatever by himself.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: Exactly... Not only that but... I don't sense his soul. My grandson isn't in that body...
Arekkusu: Then what is exactly?
Jemuzu: .... nothing...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:then i woun't stop at any thing till i get it back *cradels arekkusu III like a babby* not only for him but for ica to in the mean time i know our numbes would be shortend but it might be a good idia for hanzo to get molly's body and go back to fay and matthew

baby matthew:*still trying to get out of brock's arms*
brock:matthew no your to young to fight yet
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Okay...Totally confused. What are numbes? Sorry...)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(hu? :| ok now you got me confused :| )