the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 Rp Part 10

narlyvamp1234 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:34PM
god... part 10. feels like yesterday we were all roleplaying with part one and two... alright, so all members from 1-10 are allowed to roleplay... anyone else ask permission before joining. alright, i'll start:

Holo: let's hurry and bring your parents back so we can get home, Arekkusu... everyone else still needs to know that i'm pregnant with triplets...
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 09:47PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 916 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 916

一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(wtf did you do now?)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sick
(Well i was just walking to pick up my baby bro from the bus stop and like normal my ankle givesway again and i fall in a spot that had gravel scattered and a rock got weged between my hand and a thick chunk of my skin so yeah dangerpron nidoqueen strikes again lol)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(*facepalm*)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(but i'll be ok i hope lol)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(That must've really hurt D:)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Nido could probably get hurt playing with bubble wrap, she is THAT danger prone XD)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(Oh yeah it hurt like hell and yes he's right i did cut myself once on bubble wrap lol but it was when i was little)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I KNEW IT!!! lol XD)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Lol, okay xD How do you even get cut by bubble wrap?)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(It was the big thick kind and i had swiped my hand on the side of it to hard felt more like a paper cut lol but i was little and didn't know that the thick kind could do that lol)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(you got pwned by bubble wrap ROFLMFAO!!! XD)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Lol! xD Don't worry though, I often have days where I just suck at walking and repeatedly fall over for no reason. I get pwned by my own feet)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(Lol my problem with falling is my ankles is as weak as a rubberband)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(@izbia, you're still growing, so your body is in a constant state of growth. Including your legs. Sometimes they grow a lil as you walk, which can cause you to trip over your own feet.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Thats kind of surprising, considering I barely grow at all. I'm from a long line of short people. Makes sense though)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(idk... Data said that in a Trek movie so I assume it's right. Besides, dude's an android. He has to know his shit)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Lol. Anyway, I'm leaving for New York now, later guys <3 (This is going to be awful, I hate planes))
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Welcome to the Empire State! In case the signs at the airport didn't do it..)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(Lol thanks Clutch. And guess what? As of today in New York, I have been on fanpop for 2 years now!)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Nice! Happy anniversary.)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Ciel:...What?

(Thanks ^^)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: Any better ideas?
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Toneriko: (To Jen) I don't think he's saying he does, more I think it's that this plan doesn't seem to make much sense. Some of what you mentioned doesn't even exist here, and it's best not to be jumping between worlds at the moment.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jen: Good point... *looks at Brock Jr.* Don't suppose you guys had a plan B, did you?
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Maria: *sighs* If we could just find a way to get they're powers back then maybe we'd have a better chance...
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
A familiar voice speaks softly from the bushes.
Voice: That plan wouldn't work any way.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Maria: And why is that?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock:my billion time grate grand father-in-law the first king of Pokemon
Brock jr:yeah this guy don't know about him and grandpa can give us our our powers back and destroy this scum bag
Brock:*jaw drops* jr you surprise me i never thought you'd talk like that but anyway he is right
brock jr:still the only way to sumen him is threw our crests *pouls on a chain that is under his shirt with a ruby star with a peril in the middle as it glowed white* this is the only way to contact him see he made the first crest right before he died then when he died his body turned into a Pokemon then he revived so now he lives an immortal life as a Pokemon but can only turn human when need be and he still has all his powers and right now the only one with powers to save us maybe posably
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Raiden steps out of the bushes...
Raiden: Because he has the wrath of a thousand hearts too... And I'm sorry to say Brock... That's more powerful than any of your abilities... Even if you had your powers... I just pray Dannson doesn't unlock the full potential of it's power.
Jen: Jemuzu uses it pretty well...
Raiden: Jemuzu is dead...
Jen: What? No... That can't...
Raiden: If Dannson can grasp the full ability of that power... *chuckles^ As you humans would say... We're screwed.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock:then do you have any better ideas then cos it's all we got that i know of
Brock jr:i agree with dad on this one
Brock:and anyway where is star? she could think of something she's good with these situations
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Raiden:*lowers his head* I'm... sorry Brock...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Maria: Star....
(Sorry for the late (/lame) replies, on this trip seems I've neglected my fanpop as well as my blog :p)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(it's cool XD)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
Brock:*clenches fists* she'll be back but as a pokémon but it wount work till this bone headed moron
Brock jr:dad calm down we can fix this and if there's time and we have our powers back we can revive mom
Brock:what about Molly and hona?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I can't remember if they were there so... shit... idk)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
(Molly's body would be where ever hanzo put it hona was never removed from the bebop reckeg another words there both dead like there mom)
Brock jr:i can make a gess if this guy did the same to molly as he did us
Brock:that means her wings whent out
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Raiden shakes his head with a sad expression
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
Brock:so me and jr was right
Brock jr:dad we can still help them but we can't do anything till we destroy this guy *looks at raiden* do you have an idea?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Raiden: This Dannson has found a lot of pride in himself... More than he ever has before... He believes he is a god, and in some way he is. I spoke to the elder gods and they are all in agreement as long as Dannson agrees to the terms of what I have in mind.
Jen: And what's that?
Raiden: We challenge him in Mortal Kombat...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock and Brock jr:*looks at each other then back at raiden*
Brock jr:i'll help or does there have to be a different representative for the pokémon?
Brock:i wouldn't be surprised if your brother tearel is on there side and not ours
Brock jr:yep he is always doing something stupid
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Raiden: That is fine. However, Dannson must accept the challenge... He's human and not from an invading realm. That is why the elder gods have done nothing to stop him yet, they consider this as one of Earth Realm's internal disputes... Simply a war amongst men.
Jen: And why would Brent accept this challenge? He's already winning... Not like he needs some stupid tournament to show off the fact.
Raiden: That's exactly why he'll accept the challenge.
Jen: Huh?
Raiden: How could anybody give faith to a god who refuses to accept such a simple challenge?
Jen: I see... I hope this works Raiden....
Raiden:*long pause* Me too.

一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Brock:tell us what we need to do
Brock jr:*nods in agreement* it has been awile sense i'v worked-out and it's also been awile sense my pokémon seen a battle so thay can help to
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Ciel: Mortel Kombat...*sighs* But who will compete?

(I am back from that so called vacation! I'm so happy to be back, driving from state to state sucks so much...)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock jr:i know i will and my pokémon
Brock:and so will I
Brock jr:and i can go find my sis and cloud thay'd be grate help
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Raiden: I would hope everyone here will... But there are others I have in mind... They may be hard to find, but one is actually nearby. His name is Riddick. He's a warrior if I've ever seen one.

(Welcome back!)

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smirk
Brock jr:do you have anything of his cos i know how we can track him *smirkes as he holds up a ball with a dark and fire simble*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Merry X-Mas to everyone, It's a lil early but I found this vid that got me in the spirit a bit)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(Lol your still better)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Brock:houndoom son use mightyanna to
Brock jr:good idea dad
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Ciel: (To Raiden) There is one problem though; some of us aren't mortal.