死神 动漫 Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

死神 动漫 1551 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1551

一年多以前 Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: Hey soul reaper girl you do know that disobeying your superior is considered treason. Now tell me who you are.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
???: Well I dont live in the soul society, have no reguards to the soul society, and I dont like orders from anyone except family....... Who are you again..... Humm squad 14 captain......What was the Squad 14 Captains name........ Starts with an H....... Hi.....He.....Ha..... Whatever......

Arrancar: I think it begins with H and ends with wa....... Ill just call you Hwa....... Nice to met you Hwa......
Heiwa: the name is Heiwa and it doesn't matter if you don't belong to a squad or live in the soul society. I am still your superior and you have to obey me or it is execution for you. So who are you.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
???: O well look at the time brother Ill be going stay If you like, but no longer than 10 minutes, dad should be done with the food soon........ (Disappears into the water, and is untracable)

Arrancar: K bye sis! So what were you saying Heiwa? I find you rather interesting..... Here something you may like: I will answer almost any questions that couldnt possibly hurt my sister or other sister...... Starting with I am Kurag......
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: What is wrong can't you finish. Question who is your dad anyway.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Sorry if I dont post quickly my pc is dumb at this the moment I got lucky to post this -Riku
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag: Somethings I was ordered not to say....... Well I can say he is a vizard......
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: You said other sister. Would that happen to be Kyomi Suzuwami the Captain of squad 13 because that girl looked like her a bit.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
beep beep beep

???: DAD SAYS GET THE HELL BACK!

Kurag: (holds phone far from his ear) DONT SCREAM AT ME YOU IDIOT!

???: WELL DADS MAD AND YOURE FOOD IS GONNA GET COLD!

Kurag: K IM COMING! (Closes phone and looks at Heiwa) Well, we will continue this game another day. Btw, we can always answer if you come back on the beach another day. O and another thing, I know nothing of her.....(Disappears into the water with a bad poker face and become untracable)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Soul Society)

Kyomi comes out of the locked hidden door. And unlocks her bedroom door.

Kyomi: Phew! That was some kind of work..... (Looks at time) Dang its getting late..... (Goes into her office to do her paper work)
Heiwa: See ya noctis*leaves and goes to the soul society. Flash steps to right outside Kyomi's office*. Hey Kyomi.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag sends a text:
Yes I found out Youre number on the internet...... O and btw, dont tell her that I told you, but ya she is....... Also, never under estimate our family........ Just think, what do you get when you mix 75% hollow 25% Shinigami and 25% hollow 75% Shinigami, they even out to half....... Think about the pros and the cons of it...... Kyomi fobid us to talk to any of you so tell her and absolutley no one about our incounter....... I tried to avoid speaking to you but Kyoko refused to go..... O and btw Kyoko is my other sister...... And yes I can text.... Our parents like the letter K........
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: busy...... trained all of today afterwards and forgot about my paperwork..... (1 minute later) Wait I just finished what do you want.................
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
smile
O I gtg be back in 8-12 hours
Heiwa: Nothing much but that I met an arrancar and soul reaper that are brother and sister. The soul reaper which is the sister lookedna lot like you but with shorter hair.
一年多以前 NateBind said…
- Beach 1.-

- As Heiwa and the others left, Noctis stood still where he used to be, looking towards the sea without any emotional changes as he tried to comprehend the words that came out of Heiwa's mouth. -

Noctis: A rivarly friend he says.... fool, he is yet to understand my powers... i never sought fighting nor competition yet they still try to use those manners against me... why...?

- Moments later another espada-level arrancar had entered the living world, without hesitating of releasing any-kind amounts of reiatsu which was surely moving towards the beach. -

Noctis, after noticing someone being behind him.: Something wrong?

Seiki: I was just wondering about your presence in this world... You like this place, dont you?

Noctis: Yeah, too bad it wont last for too long.

Seiki: Awww~, come on Noctis.. dont be so sad everytime... Im sure that you will be fine... - Hugs him from behind. -

Noctis:......
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: K Ill check it out tommarow....... (yawns) Im tired at the moment.............(walks to her bedroom and lays down on her bed) tommarow........
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: ok see you tomorrow.*walks away*. Hmm I wonder why Noctis goes to the human world a lot. What is he planning.

Byakuya:What is that light.*walks in the squad 12 barracks*? What how did you get back.

Otaku:Shutup byakuya. I am busy regenerating Kasu. So leave and yes I am the real one.

Byakuya: But how?

Otaku: I will explain later to everyone so don't tell anyone.

(Squad 14 barracks)

Heiwa: there is no way noctis would go to the human world for no reason.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(The Next Morning: 6 am)

Kyomi: (yawns) Time for breakfast....... (Goes to her fridge to get a bagel)

Shingo: (yawns) Hey do you have any breakfast for me?

Kyomi: No and go away! (Throws a bagel)

Shingo: Isnt this breakfast?

Kyomi: Whatever go away!

Shingo: K (Walks away eating breakfast)

Kyomi: Finally, time to eat my bagel........ (Eats the bagel) Time to go to the human world......... (walks out of her barracks)
Ben: Hey Kyomi. I am coming with you. I know where I met them plus I have a few questions for them.

(Squad 12 barracks.)

Byakuya: hey otaku how is Kasu coming along.

Otaku: it is taking longer than I expected. He Is only 25% complete

Byakuya: that stink.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Dont. Also im fully aware of their location even on the secret way into their house.

Ranagami: Where you going Kyomi?

Kyomi: (sighs)

Jodin: Hey Kyomi are you going somewhere?

Soju: Do you want any sake Kyomi?

Kyomi: No soju! (sighs) The following people can come: Heiwa already met them and the feng family because they took me in before.
Heiwa: Ok lets go* they go through the portal and reach the beach.* Ths is where they were.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Actually I can stay online for a few more minutes

Kyomi: No I didnt know at all (being sarcastic)

Ranagami: The beach?

Kyomi: The water.

Ranagami: What?

Kyomi: Hold youre breathe. (Heads under water and looks around at the sand dust off a hatch that was covered in the sand to hide it) (Opens the hatch and enters) You can breathe now, and dont ask how it is a mixture of hado to keep out the water. (In a rock tunnel until arrives at a house which looked normal)

Kyoko: Hey sis came to visit the first time in 212 years!

Kurag: Hey sis. (Goes for a hug)

Kyomi kicks his face.

Kyomi: Not here for hugs.

Kurag: Just wanted to hug my older sister I havent seen sience she was 31!
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa:Who the hell are these people.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Didnt you say you met them?
Heiwa: yeah but they never told me who they were.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: (points to Kyoko) Thats Kyoko my youngest sister shes a vizard (points to Kurag) thats my brother hes a arrancar and well I guess my mom isnt here and neither is my dad but my mom is a vizard and my dad is an arrancar

Kurag: Hello (continues to play video games)

Kyoko: Hi Nice Seeing You again (continues eating)

Riku: I think we are leaving now so bye. :) NVM MY MOM IS SO FRICKIN' CONFUSING! Im gonna go eat.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
back it was too hot to stay out
一年多以前 NateBind said…
- Beach 2. -

- Noctis lied on the warm sand, glaring at the clouds with his usual curious expression. Due his relaxed state he didnt even notice being surrounded by few soul reapers who we're planning to attack him. -

Soul Reaper: Lets go, guys! We can take this hollow down, for good!
Soul Reapers: Yeaaaaah!!!

- As they rushed forward, towards Noctis who didnt even bother to move, every one of them collapsed on the sand without realising why. -

Noctis: Hmph. - Gets up. - Nobody would notice if i we're to eat all these soul reapers... - slowly approaches next to one of the soul reapers. - She looks delicious... - grabs by her neck, raising her up. -
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Female Soul Reaper: Who the hell are you.... (Studdering being chocked)
Heiwa:what the hell is going on. They are disfunctional they have no manners.

(Squad 12 barracks)

Byakuya: how much longer will Kasu take.

Otaki: about 2 months from now he should be done.

Byakuya: that is long.

Otaku: Yeah I know but he was chopped into millions of pieces.
一年多以前 NateBind said…
- Noctis chuckled lightly as she was capable of coming back to her senses while everyone else lied down on the sand. -

Noctis, after releasing her from his grip: Someone who decided that you're worthy of standing nearby my presence.
- After his speech ended, he turned around facing all the other soul reapers. Raising his hand and pointing it towards them, they suddenly began to scream before forming themselves into pure source of reiatsu that appeared in the shape of a apple. -
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag shoots a dark purple cero at Heiwa but the cero was dodged and go abosorbs into the wall as soon as the cero touched the wall.

Kurag: I found that rather insulting.

Kyomi: Believe it or not, Im related to these people..... I never really liked them.......
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Female Shinigami goes scurring off into the sand falling here and there in terror.
Heiwa: Well they need to be taught discipline.* he grabs kyoko and Kurag then starts beating them up.* YOU NEED TO LEARN RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS AND SUPERIORS.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi kicks Heiwa,

Kyomi: I may not like them but sorry, you dont have permission to do that.
一年多以前 NateBind said…
- As Noctis approached the glowing reiatsu ball, he placed his left hand inside of his pocket, taking out a strange glowing gem-looking object that felt very powerful, slowly he placed the source of reiatsu inside of the gem. -

Noctis: Soon, it will be complete... and Aizen-sama will return... - Turns in her direction. - and for you... i have something better.. - his sword suddenly dissapeared due him entering his resureccion. - Acknowledge me!

Lin after being affected by Noctis's ability: I am under your soul's control, my master.
Noctis: Of-course you are, my dear... soon everyone will be... after i complete my hougyoku.
Heiwa: Sorry but they deserved it. By the way where are your parents.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyoko: Oww.... Well, I dont know.....Probably getting food..... either that or secret stuff
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Hey have you guys actually been training recently?

Kurag and Kyoko: Umm.......

Kyomi: Ill take that as a no.......

Kurag: Ya........

Kyomi: Why exactly is that?

Kurag: Video Games......

Kyoko: Watching Kurag play video games.......

Kyomi: So let me fix that.... (Throws the game out of the house and into the water) There, now the distraction is gone.......

Kurag: Sis! Was that nessesary!?

Kyomi: Yup.

Kurag begins to pout.

Kyomi: Now Kyoko, you should be able to focus now due to the fact that Kurag cant play his games. Correct? Or else, I would be able to easily tell if you told me the truth on why exactly you werent training, got it?

Kyoko: Yup.....

Kyomi: And as I always tell you, Heiwa, try other ways first besides violence.
Heiwa: well I need to talk to your dad about something. And no you can't know what it is none of you.

(Outside of squad 13 barracks)

Jigoku: What are you doing Misuse.

Misuse: none of your business. Now get lost.

Jigoku: I will leave when I say. My captain told me to go around the soul society and look for anything suspicious. And I just found one.

Misuse: sorry about this jigoku.*punched her stomach then knocks her out. After that he opens a garganta and walks through and then closes it.* Ok now where is swarm and noctis. I need to talk to them.*he walks with a white flag in his hands.*
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyoko: We honestly dont know.....
一年多以前 NateBind said…
- For Misuse -

- Currently the Las Noches is completely clear from Espada as all of them are busy with their own business in Hueco Mundo, while Noctis and Seiki enjoy their time in the world of living. -

Swarm: Come on, i dont have all day...
Accelerator: This bag.. is heavy.. stupid research materials.

- Karakura Town. -

Noctis: *sneezes*
Lin: Is there something wrong?!?!
Noctis: No im fine... seems like someone was thinking about me, hehe~... - blushing -
Heiwa: Ok I believe you. And Kyomi when have you ever known me to do it in a calm way.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Meh, I always put you in with the "others".

Soul Society

Shingo: Its so quiet around while Heiwa Kyomi Jodin and Ranagami are gone. (Walking randomly around the sereti) Im gonna go....... go...... humm....... Ill go...... Where should I go? I guess Ill go take a shower...........
Heiwa: I will be outside no one come.* goes outside*. Ok now what is noctis planning. Kyomi's dad bringing her to the soul society. Noctis coming to the human world a lot. The lack of hollows here. Something isn't right. The info I have doesn't add up. I need something to piece it all together.

(Soul society)

Jigoku:*gets up but limps to squad 13 barracks*. Hey Singsong have you seen my captain.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
???: Hey Kyoko, Kurag! Im back!

Kyoko: Hi dad!

Dad opens the door.

Dad: It seems like we have 4 guest.

Kyomi turns around and kicks Dad in the face.

Dad: Whos she? (Looks at Kyomi's face) Kyomi? Are you actually visiting?

Kyomi ignores dad

Dad: Must you still hate me so?

Kyomi continues to ignore him.

Dad: Daddy is sorry....... (Places his hand on Kyomi's sholder)

Kyomi whacks his hand off.

Kyomi: You left me......

Dad: It was for youre own good.......

Kyomi: I was lucky Ranagami found me and I thank her for doing so....... Being in that world alone at my age is basically suicide........

Dad: But.......

Kyomi: Dont say but...... I know I probably would of died an you knew it too, Shuzo....... I wont call you by the name of dad....... (Flash Steps Away Making Her Spiritual Pressure Untrackable)

Shuzo (Dad): Kyom- (sighs) I deserved that......

Ranagami: You sure did....... (Kicks him in the face)

Shuzo: Nice to meet you Im Shuzo, what is your name?

Ranagami: Im Ranagami and I cant say that I can actually say I can give you any niceness for now, Kyomi's right, if I didnt come around with my sister Jodin (points to Jodin), she would of died.....

Shuzo: I understand....... (Turns to Heiwa) Im Shuzo, who may you be?
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: Heiwa I am a fellow captain of Kyomi's. I need to talk to you alone outside sir I have some questions for you.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shuzo: Umm, dont be so formal, I find it annoying, you sound like a police cop...... But otherwise, ask away.....
Heiwa: Thank you*they go outside*. I will just ask the questions at once and you answer them in the order I give them to you.
1. Why did you bring Kyomi to the soul society?
2.did it deal with noctto?
And 3. Do you know what noctis is up to?