死神 动漫 Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

死神 动漫 1551 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1551

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
One sec, I might be a long post that probably will take some time....
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Jodin: Little Sis go take a break.

Ranagami: Its fine I can finish it.

Jodin: It wasn’t a request.

Ranagami: Fine…….

Jodin: Good luck I trained Ranagami with 5 times the weight once a week doubling, and I was trained by Lady Yoruichi and Soi Fon with 7 times the weight twice a week and doubling. This training is traditional, especially amoung Squad 2. Good luck.

Shingo: Ehh stop bragging already and begin…… (Thinking: Frick! Now her fully energized OLDER sister?! Geez, this wont be easy…..)

Shingo: Bakudo Number 9 Horin

Jodin: Youre bakudo is soooooo slow…..

Jodin easily dodges the first 11 of the bakudo, by just moving slightly to the left or slightly to the right.

Jodin: To easyyyy………. Put more effort into it……

Shingo holds the bakudo in place for a few extra seconds: Bakudo Number 9 Horin

Jodin (Ballet jumps right over it): Slightly faster…..

Shingo: We are not preparing for a ballet concert! Bakudo Number 9 Horin! Bakudo Number 9 Horin! Bakudo Number 9 Horin! Bakudo Number 9 Horin!

Jodin: Oooo, four at once? (Dodges all 4 each with a dance)

Shingo tried 56 more but all were dodged with a dance move.

Jodin: Humm…….. Is it me or is he getting tired? (Points at Shingo)

Shingo: Damn right! Bakudo Number 9 Horin!

Jodin: Slightly faster that the last one but much faster than when you began… (Dodges with a ballet jump) Wow It takes you so long, that you got me to start over in the dance moves.

Shingo: Youre just doing that to taunt me…..

Jodin: It seems to work….

Shingo: Shut Up! Bakudo Number 9 Horin!

Jodin: Slightly faster.

Shingo: Disintegrate you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and claw out your own throat! Bakudo Number 9 Horin!

Jodin: Wow tons faster with the incantation! But not fast enough to hit me……

Shingo repeat the hado with the incantation about 42 times and nearly got her. Then he did two more and the last one got her.

Jodin: It took you exactly 100 tries to catch me. That’s sad, imagine how many times it would of taken him I actually did make clones….. Well, it took you long enough…..

Shingo: Finally….. (seriously huffing and puffing)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: Why must I train up to Squad 2's minimum!
一年多以前 Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: Good job. Test time now do the same thing again but with out the shell. We will see how much faster you become.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: O ya I had this damn shell on, and can I have a break first?!
Heiwa: NO NOT UNTIL YOUR TRAINING IS DONE!
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: T.T So harsh……. (sighs) Lets get on….. (Trys to take of turtle shell) Dang! This thing is hard to get out of!

Kyomi walks over and pulls his shell off………

Shingo: Thanks.

Kyomi: Whatever……

Shingo: Okay (Stretches) Feels so nice to be out of that thing.

Jodin: Come on.

Shingo flash steps and already nearly hits Jodin.

Jodin: Dang, you’ve gotten faster than when you started. Gotta keep my guard up. (Makes 53 clones)

Shingo: Damn it the clones! (Looks for the flow) Ah I got it.

Shingo goes against the flow, but still fails to hit her.

Jodin: Unlike my sister here, I mix up the flow very often, when I know the other person knows the way around it.

Shingo: Damn it! (Thinking: Calm down, all I have to do is look at her closer to see where she is even she told me that it is nearly impossible to touch her with 32 clones or up, and I doubt she wants to keep on doing this all day so she must of made some type of flow) (Breathes in and out 3 times then keeps watch on how Jodin is moving.)

Shingo: It took 10 minutes, but I got it.

Shingo goes for a charge and barely misses, turns around and hits Jodin, quickly throws the sword and turns 90 degrees and hits Jodin with the bakudo.

Shingo: Finally! Now do I get a break!?
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Jodin: Wow, you figured out all 10 flows and the order I place those 10 flows in. Impressive.
Heiwa: Almost. First when I was watching you I noticed a change in zanpakutos abilities. Try using Terokingu Todoroki(Terror king roar) it should be like odori īgurusu but less powerful. Then go to your spirit world and ask your hollow form and zanpakuto if you are ready for Chūkū-ō burasuto(Hollow king blast).
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: First I am starved, Kyomi can I have some kind of food you hold in your shirt or something.

Kyomi throws and apple at Shingo.

Kyomi: Eat fast we dont want to spend all day...

Shingo eats the apple in a minute.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: Can I have some water too?

Kyomi Goes to the river which is right next to the training ground fills a bucket with water and throws the water at Shingo

Kyomi: Im not your slave.....
Heiwa: SHINGO WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.
brb in 30 min-2 hours got yard work.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: (sighs) Whatever..... Kill Satsugai Terokingu Todoroki (works)

Shingo sits down and goes to spirit world.

(Shingo's Spirit World)

Satusagai: Hey two times today? (Sitting in a sofa chair)

Shingo: Where did you get that chair?

Satusagai: Your soul placed it here...... I just sat in it.......

Shingo: Okay...... Well I was wondering if you would to teach me Chūkū-ō burasuto

HShingo and Satusagai: Naaa.......

Shingo: You guys suck...... Is it that your to lazy sience I placed the chairs in or Im not ready

HShingo and Satusagai: To lazy........

Shingo: At least youre honest (Removes the chairs)

HShingo: That was uncalled for..... T.T

Shingo: I cant let you to get to lazy.....

Satusagai: Well I just finished training, so sure go on ahead and try it out if you really want to......

HShingo: Dont speak for me! I would say if I didnt really mind. Go on ahead.......

Shingo: Good bye

HShingo: Bye.....

(soul Society)

Shingo: They said sure after I removed their chairs.......
(Never mind going to do it in 13 min. I got time)

Heiwa: They were lieng to because you did that. I wanted to know their reaction. You are nowhere near ready for it. If you use it now you would surely die.The next time you see them tell them it is the hollow king blast. They should be scared that you know about it and then scald you on how you aren't ready. Those to must be really lazy if they said that to you. Now go back and tell them what those words mean.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: Do I have to, they probably already heard you.....

Ill be back later taking a break
一年多以前 NateBind said…
[ Falling in the past, Swarm's past. ]

[ It was an ordinary day just like all the others, nothing new as Swarm kept devouring other hollows one by one, leaving no one behind. Now that it was about twenty years since Szayel had thrown him out into deserts of Hueco Mundo where Swarm lived his life as a hollow who ate his fellow kind, without any regret and desire to gain more power in order raise his potentecy infront of Szayel's eyes. Unfortunately for him, he was not aware of Espada's and Aizen's defeat as he lived far away from the Las Noches, having no idea what was happening nearby that sacred place. During that day, he accidently killed one of Kaosu's servants, a Adjuchas named Hex, who had dog like appearence due him being the East Gate-Guard of Menos Forest. Hex himself was powerful for a Adjuchas, because of that Kaosu took slight interest in Swarm's presence, deciding to send two of his servants to deal with him. ]

Kaosu: So is it true then? Someone took Hex down and is now rampaging in Menos Forest?

Cloud: Yes, seems like somekind of fool has the guts to terrorize our territory.

- The door is loudly opened, revealing Realeza who slowly walked inside and stood right next to Cloud. -

Realeza: What is this all about Kaosu and what is he doing here?

Cloud: Ahem, i was summoned by Kaosu.. what are y.... oh.. wait a second, why would Kaosu summon us both?

- Both of them turned in Kaosu's direction, staring at him with their not so kind expressions on their faces. -

Kaosu: I summoned you two because i want you to deal with this... rampaging hollow in our forest. Hmm.. yes.. deal with him... but.. bring him alive as i want to have a good look at the hollow of such caliber.

Realeza: This is absurd to send your most powerful servants to deal with some... what is he now a "Rampaging Hollow"...

Cloud: I think Realeza is right, cant you send some numeros for example?

- Kaosu's reiatsu slowly raised and grew more sinister as they spoke. -

Kaosu: No, i want you two to deal with this matter as if i would send Numeros, they would had trouble dealing with him, remember Hex was not just an ordinary Adjuchas he had the power to be classified as Guard.

Realeza and Cloud: Understood.

[ Meanwhile in the forest of menos, Swarm was having another delicious meal of his own, this time it was another Adjcuhas, not to mention that they were his favourites as Gillians were not so tasty and normal hollows were no fun to take down. Suddenly he noticed a flashy red light, high above the ground. Quickly he dashed to the right, avoiding a powerful blast of Cero. ]

Swarm: Who is there!?! Come out of the shadows and reveal yourself, you coward!

- Slowly, Cloud appeared few meters infront of the hollow. Having a wide smile on his face as if he was a little bit of excited due Realeza's failure to kill a single hollow. -

Cloud: Cloud Sparrk, Sexta Espada.

Swarm's thoughts: What? Is he for serious... a espada who is more powerful than Szayel.. here.. in menos forest?!

- Suddenly Realeza appeared right next to Swarm, without him even noticing it. -

Realeza: Realeza, Tercera Espada.

- Quickly, Swarm looked to the left noticing a man standing right next to him.. not to mention that he was even stronger than the previous one. With a shocked expression he opened his mouth before asking himself. -

Swarm's thoughts: Could it be... that Aizen- sama took interest in my powers.. and sent two of his servants to take me back to Las Noches!?!

Cloud: Haha, Realeza you couldnt get him with that kind of attack, we're you holding back or something.. perhaps i should finish him instead?

Realeza: Hmph, do as you wish.. i would mind not to touch this disgutsing being but dont forget that we need him alive.

- Without any thoughts, Swarm quickly turned around before attempting to run away as fast as he could but Cloud was not someone who would play hide and seek with his prey as he appeared right next to Swarm, stabbing him with his zanpakuto right in the chest. -

Cloud: Is that it... and here i thought that we would have some fun.. seems like Kaosu was overestimating this guy big way, lets finish this faster...

- Cloud slowly pulled by the handle of his zanpakuto before raising it up above himself and slashing it towards Swarm who took direct hit and flew for a bout thirty meters away after the impact. Such a shame, he couldnt even fight back as the difference between him and Cloud was too great. Slowly he stood up on his feet and reproduced himself once, leaving a fake version of himself lying on the ground before walking away towards a large cave which was not very far away from there. -

- Cloud and Realeza appeared infront of the fake body. Cloud was all pumped up while Realeza stood still, seemingly not to care about the situation but something she was certain of that the body lying infront of them was fake. -

Cloud: Okay, lets take him to Kaosu now.... Uh? Realeza why are you looking in that direction? - notices a large cave -

Realeza: He went there.

Cloud: Uh? - Looks at the body more carefully - That bastard tried to trick me! I am going in there.. wait here.. i will teach that fool a lesson...

- Meanwhile inside the cave, Swarm kept walking forward without any knowledge of his whereabouts but knowing that he was still alive was enough for him. After few seconds he noticed a source of light up ahead, quickly running there he stood infront of a strange coffin that seemed to be covered in dust as if no one had opened it for hundreds of years. -

Swarm thoughts: How did this coffin get here... and why? No.. wait.. i have other problems to deal with.. those two will definently find out that i left a fake body of myself...

Cloud: - Appears about three meters behind Swarm - Game over, fool or did you really think that you would trick us by leaving that fake body of yours and hide yourself in here?

Swarm: .......!

- Swarm made one step back, bumping onto coffin which fell on the ground. Turning around he was stunned by the amount of reiatsu Cloud had released in order to bind his movements before walking infront of Swarm and raising his zanpakuto. Cloud brought his zanpakuto down towards Swarm but suddenly he felt a stirring feeling that stopped his movements, looking down and noticing that the coffin had opened, he slowly raised his head and noticed another figure in the dark, not revealing it's identity. -

Cloud: Who's there?!

Swarm thoughts after turning around and noticing another arrancar: What another one?! No wait.. could it be that...

- Suddenly a red glow appeared inside of unknown person's eyes, revealing a slight part of his face that made it clear to Cloud, it was another arrancar who was surprisingly unknown to him which meant he was not a espada nor numeros not to mention that Cloud was not able to sense his powers as the unknown arrancar kept them hidden. -

Cloud: Arrancar? Well it doesnt matter who you are.. since i dont know anything about you, you're probably one of Aizen's lackeys who was able to survive the massacre. This is my perfect day, two traitors at the same time.

- Without thinking Cloud dashed towards them, slashing his zanpakuto down upon them that ended up with a powerful shockwave, leaving Cloud unsure if his attack was succesfull or not. Suddenly Cloud's eyes opened wide, while Swarm's we're closed tightly. Appearently the unknown arrancar caught Cloud's blade with his bare- hand. Afterwards the arrancar appeared right infront of Cloud, with a punch in the stomach that sent Cloud flying outside of the cave. Realeza who stood right outside the cave, noticed Cloud flying out of the cave and bashing through the trees. At first it looked rather amusing and funny as he thought that Cloud was defeated by a mere hollow but then he was capable of feeling Unknown Arrancar's presence. Meanwhile inside of the cave, the arrancar walked past Swarm without dealing any harm to him. -

Swarm thoughts after opening his eyes and noticing that Cloud was not there and the mysterious arrancar was walking towards the exit: Wha...t just happened? Did that guy... defeated the espada?!?!

Realeza thoughts after noticing arrancar: And who might you be?

Noctis: Chimera Noctis, prince of Hueco Mundo.

Realeza: Prince? Well it's a shame that i havent heard about you before... I am Tercera Espada, Realeza.

Cloud: Realeza! The hollow we're after is with him!

Realeza: Hmm.. interesting.

- After some time. Swarm stood infront of the exit, having is his eyes opened wide as he was not capable of beliving the situation. Two espadas we're lying on the ground without any noticeable injuries while Noctis stood still un-harmed. Slowly he moved to the right, trying to avoid any danger. -

Noctis: Chimera Noctis.

Swarm: Ah! - Why is he telling me.. his name? - S..s-swarm.

- Current time, Swarm's lab -

Accelerator: Thats how you two met.. for the first time?

Swarm: Yeah.......
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Nate, I though you quit?
一年多以前 kage-no-asagiri said…
I dont mind playing an espada. do you got a character in mind you want me to play or just create one?
一年多以前 NateBind said…
Yeah i thought so too :D but i rly dun wanna take over Wanta's chars... give em to kage.. he wanted to join ^_^
(I thought you quit nate I am about to work on a long one)

Heiwa: Yes Shingo you must do it if you visit your spirit world three times a day you will start becoming to form a union with your hollow and zanpakuto. When that happens all you need to do is shout hollowfication and your mask will appear. It will take 5 days for you to be to start don't that. And once you do it for as long as I have it will be easier. But do it for the next 40 years and all you will do is have to think it. Now go back into your spirit world and find out why you aren't ready.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
big smile
kage want wanta's characters?

Well I checked my mail to see that ben told me that you werent gonna be doing it anymore so I felt worried and sad paticallay cause you add some funny parts in and now we have no posting espada, then I cheked the form to find kage wanted to join and it solved one problem, nut wasnt sure if kage would respond seeing that he posted it 8 hours ago then I check today seeing you posted this freakishly long post (be flattered, I actually read it, and I hate reading long post) which cause me to be somewhat shocked. Then I refresh and see that kage responded and Nate has confirmed his return. ^.^ You two make Riku happy ^.^
一年多以前 NateBind said…
Aha~! Glad to hear that Riku ^)^.
PS. That was not long at all, well.. compared to my old works xD + i wont be doing 'much untill BP decides to..
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: Fine.......

(Spirit World)

Shingo: Hey Im back

Satusagai: Welcome back again...... (Sitting on a couch reading the news paper)

Shingo: Where in the world do you get this stuff?!

Satusagai: Ya, once again, it literarally fell from the sky......

Shingo: (Sighs) Heiwa sent me back.... (Scratches back of head)

Satusagai: (Sighs) What this time.......

Shingo: He wants me to tell you that Chūkū-ō burasuto means Hollow King Blast........ He says you were lying.......

Satusagai: I heard and we were lying and anyways how the hell did you know about it.....

Shingo: Do you ever scream?

Satusagai: Well do you want me to......

Shingo: No not really, well Heiwa told me about it and told me to ask you and ya?

Satusagai: Well as he said, dont try it you would die......

Shingo: Then what if I actually tried it?!

Satusagai: I knew you were gonna tell him.....

Shingo: AND WHAT IF I DIDNT!!!!???

Satusagai: But you did....

Shingo: You are so much more annoying..... When I remove youre furniture....

Satusagai: Shut up.......

Shingo: Why did you say yes HShingo.......

HShingo: I agree with what Satusagai if he responds first and visa versa, didnt you ever wonder why we always agreed?

Shingo: What ever......

HShingo: Well dont you dare try it........

Shingo: Whatever, I heard Satusagai anyways, when I come back, something new would be in here for you guys to do something with, keep your furniture.......

Satusagai: Hey before you go, Im guessing this furniture might just be your spiritual pressure, so if you dont mind, can you get youre spiritual pressure for us?

Shingo: What ever......

(Shingo leaves)

Shingo: There I told them..... So are we done? Heiwa?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo's Spiritual World Seems To Have a lot of S's
(I am also happy but sorry about this one Riku it is really long. You might want to read it to Riku)

[Trail and Error]

(Hueco muendo)
Kasu: I always wondered how they met. HEY SWARM YOU SUCK.*Kasu runs back into Kobiragarahebi room and lowered his spiritual pressure greatly to hide.*That swarm is a Moron. Hope they fall for my trick cause I got to get past that room.

(Soul society)

Byakuya: Jigoku get up Heiwa asked me to train you right now.

Jigoku: what time is it.

Byakuya: 3am.

Jigoku: ARE YOU NUTS YOU EXPECT ME TO TRAIN AT THREE IN THE MORNING!
Byakuya: Heiwa told me to use force if you don't comply. So get ready Tsurara and Kyōfu and Shibō and Misuse are outside waiting.

Jigoku: Yes sir*turns around and thinks to herself with flaming eyes(I am going to get you for this Captain Heiwa) then she calms down and turns around* Fine lets go.

Jigoku gets ready and all six(kinda of ironic since Byakuya is the Captain of squad 6) walks to a secret training ground which is not so secret any more.

Byakuya: Ok we are here.

Tsurara: What kinda of training are going to put us through captain?

Byakuya: the same kinda of training Shingo is going through with Heiwa but his is going to get worse.Now you will all where these 200 pound turtle shells. Shingo will soon have to wear one that is twice as much.

Kyōfu: but sir there is no way we can do it.

Byakuya: Shingo started his first time today and did it with the same amount. Now you will do it with out any questions. You will try to hit me with a wooden sword and when all of you do hit me. You will try again but with bakudo number 9 hōrin. DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

All the lieutenants there: SIR YES SIR. They put the turtle shells on and then it begins. It takes Misuse about 8 min. Then Kyōfu 12 min. Tsurara 18 min. Jigoku 25 min. And Shibō 58 min.

Byakuya: good now onto the bakudo part. GO!

It toke them each 10 min. more than the sword one except Shibō who took 2 ½ hours to do it.

Byakuya: good job now for your test you are to repeat the task with out speaking and those shells on your captains except for you Misuse. You target is Ranagami's older sister. And they will be at a disadvantage and oh and Jigoku your target is Kyomi remember wooden swords then bakudo number 9 Hōrin.

Tsurara: how are we going to do it if some of are captainsnare sleeping.

Byakuya: me and Heiwa quickley put 500 pound turtle shell on those who were sleeping and it won't come off unless we remove it. First gently wake your captain then when you see the whites of there eyes strike. For the rest of you as soon as the wheels are on it begins.

Every lt there: yes sir*they all flash step away and towards there targets.

Heiwa:Yes and no. Yes because your training is over. No because these guys are just getting started you might want to watch this. Now Kyomi Ranagami Soju and Jodin put on these 500 pound turtle shells. Don't ask just put them on then practice dodging.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Umm ben you wrote that twice and didnt finish what Heiwa was saying. O nvm int on the botttom copy. O btw, whos chasing Soju?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Nezia: Good luck you guys!

Soju: I had a feeling that I shouldnt of come.....

Ranagami: Ugg, Im gonna be having an easy time Soju sucks at this, literaly the only squad 2 member who failed this due to the fact it took him more than 30 minutes......

Kyomi: (sigh) Fine...... (Kyomi whispers to Ranagami)

Ranagami flash steps off and returns with a 500 pound turtle shell and locks it onto Heiwa with a pin to unlock.

Kyomi: If youre putting us through this youre doing it too...... Shingo you ready!?

Shingo: (Smirks) Yup!
Heiwa: Nezia your not out of this either. You are weaker so you will be wearing a 600 pound shell and doing the same thing Shingo did but with Soju. And wrong turtle shell.* he takes it off and puts on a 900 pound turtle shell.* Each turtle shell is made with different materials to make it heavier. Shingo your break is over now try doing what you did before but to me and with a 485 pound shell. No mask and the whole time I will be silent. Everyone will not help any one or give them help. Because it begins NOW. *All the lieutenants that were with byakuya attacked.*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Before you go Shingo can you go get Haramona?

Shingo: Sure let me guess, to chase Heiwa?

Kyomi: Ya.

Nezia: Whos chasing me?
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Damn it! I thought it would take them longer...... (Does a back flip)

Jodin: Humm.. (Flash Steps)

Ranagami: I wonder whats taking Si........ (Flash Steps as notices Shibo came late)

Shingo and Haramona: Who are we going to?

Hirabuhei: YAWN! WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THIS TURT- O YEAH DAMN THE BYAKUYA! (Tsurara comes running in) SHIT! (Dodges)

Minamosa: I have to dodge! I hate dodgeing this is stupid! If were using wooden swords, (pulls out a wooden sword) heres mine! (Clashes swords)
last edited 一年多以前
smirk
Heiwa: Soju is after your done being the chaser. And don't think Harukai is getting a break either right now byakuya has the same weight as me and she has the same weight as Shingo plus he will be silent and haramona put on that 200 pound shell now then Shingo haramona come at me I warn you I have done heavier than this. Silence starts now.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Haramona: And what with me?

Soju: O Im chasing? Okay!

Shingo: O....

Soju: (flash steps) Hi ya!

Shingo: (flash steps) Yo

Soju: (flash steps) Nice to see you!

Shingo: (flash steps) Nice to see you too!

Soju: (flash steps) Are we gonna do this all day?

Shingo: (flash steps) I dont know......

Soju: (flash steps) Is this the way we counter each other?

Shingo: (flash steps) I think so?

Seat 3 of Squad 3: Humm...... I wonder why all those captains are wearing turtle shells and are chasing lts or being chased by lts......

Seat 4 of Squad 3: Dont all lts have done this at least once?

Seat 3 of Squad 3: Yep. Well whatever they are doing, they know what they are doing...... Hi captain! (Waves to Soju)

Soju: Hi (Waves back)

Shingo: (Flash steps) Hey look how far away we moved from where we were before.....

Soju: (Flash steps) Meh that not to far away.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Haramona: Shingo left being chased by Soju..... I think they got confused......
Heiwa: ROLE REVERSAL SWITCH PLACES NOW.* he yelled so loud the whole seritai wokeup and heard. Then everyone came out to watch and started gambling on who hits who first.*
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Before Heiwa's message

Haramona goes for and strike going from up to down.

Soju: (flash steps and then yawns) This is boring me.....

Soju goes for a strike going upwards then quickly goes left, right, up, down, left, right, left, right, and then down, one following right after the last.

Shingo: Damn it! He is fast with using a sword. (Dodges all just barely)

Soju: Nice job. Lets see how long you can keep it up.

Soju strikes again in this order one following right after the other: left right right down up left up down down down left right up left down left right left and up. Once again Shingo dodges all of them with the distance between the sword and himself being the size of the thickness of a grain of rice.

Shingo is breathing somewhat noticable.

Shingo: I see your not going easy.

Soju: Just cause youre captain is my friend, doesnt mean that I would actually go easy on you.

Shingo: I didnt expe- (ducks the strike going straight for the face) You know its rude to strike when someone is speaking!!!

Soju: I dont care, you lowered your guard.

Shingo: Shut u- (jumps to dodge one going for his legs) STOP DOING THAT!

Soju: That time, I just didnt want you completing that.

Shingo: Damn youre an- (jumps backwards to avoid one going for his stomache) I SAID STOP DOIND THAT!

Soju: Once again, I didnt want you to finish that either....

Shingo: Whateve- (Dodges backwards from one heading straight to him) OKAY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!

Soju: You say what ever too much......

Shingo: Whateve- (grabs the sword that was going down for a strike) I SAID STOP!

Soju: (slightly shocked) O, you caugth it..... You surely got better.......

Shingo: Shut up (Releases the sword)

Soju: Aww no respect I see.......

Shingo: Whatever........ Youre too annoying (Gets hit by Soju's sword on his head) I was not expecting that...... Well you still have bakudo (Gets hit by the bakudo)

Soju: Work on not getting irrogant.....

(They both head back)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi charges straight at Jigoku.

Minamosa grows a smirk and easily touches Kyofu with the sword......

Hirabuhei charges at Tsurara.

Ranagami touches Shibo easily.

Jodin charges at Misuse.
Heiwa: You better run haramona I am coming for you.
*Two hours past since the big surprise started and only 7 remained and partenered as followed: Jodin and Kyomi; Heiwa Jigoku and Misuse; Byakuya and Ranagami.*

Heiwa: Come on you two you sholud be able to hit me with that sword by now. Oh well sorry about this. * He goes and the offensive and winds up beating Jigoku and Misuse. And then Jodin falls* well looks like its just you and me Kyomi. I am coming for you there wooden swords collide and it is a stalemate. *
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Seems so. (The strength of the impact causes small chuncks of wood fall off of both sword) Interesting. (Jumps back) The swords are starting to break..... (Charges straight towards Heiwa)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Nezia: Is it me or did it just go from training to a comepetition......

Soju: It sure did...... And a gamble.....
Heiwa: sorry Kyomi *flash steps behind her and tryst to hit her but she dodges.

Byakuya: crap ranagami you are getting better at th………*she hits him on the top of the head but he retaletes and hit her. Next they both used bakudo and they go by each other. Basically they toke each other oh at the same time. Heiwa looks over at them* Ok I didn't see that coming.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Neither did I and did you actually think that would hit me......... (goes for a strike, clashes swords and then pulls her sword downwards and strikes for Heiwa's legs)
Heiwa:* he jumps up* I'm done we need rest for later everyone get back to bed now.
Be back tomorrow around noon Eastern us border. Got a lot of house work to do tomorrow morning called chores andncleaning.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
5 am.

Shingo: Kyomi I dont know about you but im sleeping

Kyomi: Meh I guess I will too.

(Everyone goes back)

[Kyomi's Dream, The Flash Back]

(In hueco mundo during the Aizen war)
(Kyomi is 33 or just recently turned 3 in human world years, Ranagami is 31 about 3 in human years, and Jodin is 97 9 almost 10 in human world)

Kyomi: Mommy! (Being taken away by her dad)

Dad (name for now): Kyomi, you dont belong here.....

Dad walks through the garganta with Kyomi on his sholder and arrives in the soul society. Dad walks in hopping not to be noticed by any soul reapers. In the distant:

Shinigami 1: A garganta! Must be a arrancar!

Shinigami 2: Come on hurry before it escapes!

Dad quickly places Kyomi in a random empty house, and leaves off back to hueco mundo for an escape, but a few shinigami follow him in. A few minutes later a little girl comes running by.

Jodin: Hey come on now slow down......

The little girl walks in the house that Kyomi was in.

Little Girl: I havent seen you around, who are you? Im Ranagami. Nice to meet you.

Kyomi: Umm.... Kyomi.....

Ranagami: Youre quiet. Wheres your parents?

Kyomi: I dont know, moms in sandy place.....

Jodin: O there you are Ranagami! Hi! Jodin thats my name!

Ranagami: Shes alone parents left her.......

Jodin: Wanna come with us?

Kyomi just blinks with a blank face.

Jodin: Well, Im taking you, cant leave you abandoned now in days with all the espada coming in.

Kyomi has a confused face.

Jodin: Hey mom! We found an abandoned kid. Can she stay around with us for some time?

Ranagami's mom: Humm, Im not sure about that.......

Ranagami: Can we keep her can we?

Jodin: You sound like we found a dog or a cat or something.......

Rangami: Whatever.... Can we keep her?

Ranagami's Mom: Only until she is old enough to live on her own.....

Kyomi Wakes Up

Kyomi: I never really want to remeber the first part of that day...... Never seem to be allowed to forget..... What time is it........ ~looks at clock~ 8 am........ Its a little early...... (Flash Steps off to the Flower Meadow in the Rukon District)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ShadowHunter15 said…
Sorry I'v been gone for a few days, can someone catch me up on what's going on?
Lets see Kasu has been in hueco muendo for days trying to get his captain out of a pod. There was a long party. Blackpanther666 flipped out on us. Try to us byakuya but failed badly. Noctis is dead swarm is talking to a guy called Kasau or something like that and just recently an early morning training routine turned into a competition and a gambling fiasco. Then Kyomi had a vision of the past in her dream.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Here is some of it. This is only page 10 and 11 but from here on its rather quick to discribe.

7. Head Captain sent Kiroku, Shin, Minake, Koga, and Ufuru to hueco mundo, and they did kill plenty of arrancars, but this angered Noctis being that his people were hurt/killed they once again. Ranagami, just seemed to get in to the garaganta that was opened up, just in time to make it through. They sense the espada's spiritual pressure and know that he is coming. Koga looked at Ranagami and told her to leave, which she didnt mind meaning she got to kill more arrancars around the area instead of just 1 espada. Then noctis releases his zanpaktou and Heiwa appears after his training, and attacks Noctis, but Koga interferes the attack saying that Noctis is his enemy. Then Shingai appears and Noctis ask Heiwa if he really had to do that and Heiwa says it was for all his friend he hurt. Then Heiwa goes to chop of Shingai's head which ends up just being the sonido's clone. Then Noctis appears behind Heiwa saying farewell and stabs him through the heart, but Heiwa states that you cant kill him that easily, being he know all of Mayuri's old tricks like making double organs. In the soul society, Kyomi tells Shingo to herd up anyone who is willing to go into hueco mundo, to train. Shingo ask why Kyomi was going and she states that she cant just leave her friends there to die, they train and then leave out through the open garganta. Soon, Ranagami returns aying there isnt any arrancars in a 100 mile radius, and as Ranagami finishes stating that a mysterious figure appears saying hi sis to Ranagami. Then Ranagami reviels that it was her sister and ask how she is still alive, and she states that she knew a few tricks. Then Kyomi and the others arrive and Kyomi attacks Noctis holding him in place. Jodin, being ignored, got mad and shunpo kicked Noctis's butt for ignoring her. Shingai says that they should end it, but Kyomi states that it doesnt need to end now that she just got here and then flash steps and cuts of Shingai's arm. After that, Noctis releases his zanpaktou and commands everyone to halt which they all did including Shingai and then Noctis looks at Kyomi saying "I remeber someone saying they have no interest in war" and Kyomi states that he was gonna hurt her friends and it could not be helped. Heiwa gets out of the hypnotisim by using his bankai, but is just nutrilized quickly by Noctis. Noctis says that anyone not responsible for any of the arrancar's murder can leave. Most that arent responsible leave except for Shingo Kyomi and Heiwa. Shingo flash steps up to Shingai and puts his sword to his neck, stating that he is HShingo and ask if Noctis remebers him as well if Shingai or Noctis does anything funny Shingai will die. Kyomi states that she will leave when Shingo looses or wins, he seems to be angry. Soon Shingai is released from the control and HShingo goes for a slice but misses and cuts his sholder and Shingai kicks him in the guts and fired 3 ceros and Shingo. Kyomi catches Shingo as he flies through the air drops him off at the Squad 4 barracks.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
7. (Continued) Then Kyomi runs back and arrives back in hueco mundo, to find that Heiwa with a hollow, which is later revealed that she already figured that he had a hollow being Ichigo's great great grand son. Kyomi grabs Heiwa by the head and takes him back to the soul society, Heiwa leaves worring about his hollow appearing and hurting his friends, Kyomi looks for him, Heiwa asks her to allow him to handle this on his own, Kyomi says fine, Swarm appeared and ate 500 souls leaving 500 hollows, and Kyomi kills them all returning them back into souls, Heiwa arrives again in a cloak, Swarm leaves. Then as Ben said some crazy side things went on and at least half of the captains and lt.s trained for a while and then Kyomi had the ision of her past and headed out to the meadow.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
My summary tops youres ben.....