死神 动漫 Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

死神 动漫 1551 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1551

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
O it okay I was still pretty occupied with this thing-a-mur-bob
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: *sighs back at the beach*I just wish Heiwa would get back soon, I want everything to go back to normal..... *sighs* I wonder where I know Ryogai from, he looks fimilar......

Ranagami: *sighs* Hasnt it been so slow around here with Heiwa....

Kyomi: You came here too......

Kyoko and Kurag: Us too.

Kyomi: I miss Heiwa.........
一年多以前 Captain-Ben54 said…
Jigoku: Heiwa why are you such an idiot. You know that final move of yours is deadly yet you still used it with out a second vile on you.

Urufu: Hey jigoku how is it going.

Jigoku: shutup.

Urufu: ok ok ok. Lighten will you.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: It doesnt seem like that long has past while Heiwa was gone, but even so, it seems like the soul society flipped upside down due to it.........

(Sereti)

Ryogai and Shingo peep in onto Jigoku.

Ryogai: Hello who may this beauty's name be?

Shingo: Shes Jigoku.

Ryogai throws an apple at Jigoku's head.

Ryogai: Anyway, "Jigoku" who is this Heiwa person everyone seems to speak of?

Shingo: O yeah, you dont know about Captain Kurosaki............ Ill tell you the rough of it, he is the great grandson of Ichigo Kurosaki, he is some how connected to at least half of the soul society, he is our captain's boy friend, he died, and his zanpaktou is attempting to bring him back........

Ryogai: That is alot of information..... And you are right, i dont know that kid..... *Shingo whacks Ryogai's head*

Shingo: HES A CAPTAIN, DONT CALL HIM A KID! Also, Jigoku is his lt.
Jigoku:wraps her hand around Ryogai's ne k and starts to choke him*. IF YOU EVER CALL MY CAPTAIN A KID AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU. NOW GO DIE IN....HELL.*Throws him into a tree*.

Urudu: Did Shingo forget to warn you. Jigoku hates it when people insult her captain. Plus if you harm any soul reaper. THEN I WILL KILL YOU.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ryogai: Why are lts so scary.......

Shingo: What did you say?!

Ryogai: *gulps* hide sutōkā no yoake kieru *attempts to flash step away*

Shingo: *grabs the back of Ryogai's collar* I told you that wont work until you learn to mask you spiritual pressure, I also said NEVER TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN! *Throws Ryogai to the floor and sits on him* Sorry about that Im still tring to train him.

Ryogai: Train m- (mouth get coverd by hand)

Shingo: Yes train you, to follow rules and orders. You still have a lot to learn and a lot of training to go through before you come even close to taking on a lt, so dont dare make us mad, do you hear me? Actually you may be able to take on Shibo......

Ryogai: I get it. (still mufled by had) Get of of me.

Shingo: Wait what was that?

Ryogai: I get it?

Shingo: No not that....

Ryogai: Get off of me?

Shingo: Now how do you say it to a superior?

Ryogai: Get the hell off of me!

Shingo: Naa, I dont feel like it.

Ryogai: Damn you!

Shingo: What?

Ryogai: Fine get off of me please!

Shingo: Good enough. *gets off of him*
Jigoku:steps on ryogai's head*. Listen you. You need to treat your superiors with respect. You are so lucky my captain ain't here or you would be I big trouble.

Urufu: oh man I wouldn't want to make him mad. 900,000 pushups with a 200,000 pound turtle shell on. Now that's scathe.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: Ryogai, you have to learn everyone's strongest buttons that totally tick them off, learn all of your superiors be that they are or arent in your squad. Thank Urufu for saving you a yelling by telling hers already before you did it, if you are too lazy to figure it out, be really careful. Honestly, if you get your attitude straight I might actually learn to like you.

Haramona: Hey whats going on, and who is this kid?

Ryogai: Ryogai here, you are one chi- *Haramona kicks Ryogai*

Haramona: I dare you to finish that sentence.

Ryogai: Who the hell are you?

Haramona turns her lt badge.

Ryogai: *gulps* Shit, another lt......

Haramona: *sighs* So what is happening?

Shingo: We are trying to teach some rules to Ryogai. Hes having trouble learning respect. Although, I think he is learning about lt's superiority over someone who hasnt even been seated yet!
New recruit: Wow all of you suck. I could beat you without my zanpakuto.

Jigoku: Hey I thought I told you to go see one of the captains.

New recruit: like I would listen to a kid.*jumps up and kicks all the lt. He helps up ryogai*. You know your an idiot.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ryogai: I would rather stay down here, it is much more safe.........

Shingo: O no you dont Kill Satsugai, Pisutoru no hakka *shoots two bullets to the side of the new recuit* turn around and state who the hell you are.

(Squad 10 Barracks)

Hirabuhei: O so he left now did he? Now that isnt smart. *Prepares to get up and go after him* O wait, I dont have to worry, there are four lts, and not the most easy going to add to that. *Sits back down and continues to do paperwork*
last edited 一年多以前
New recruit: Stupid hollow. You can't win against me.*flashsteps behind Shingo and stabs him. Then does it again to urufu*. Any last words girls.

Jigoku: Captain Heiwa where are you.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: That is not enough to bring me down and I didnt even have my mask on, but now I am so going to kill you, because what you just did, can be accounted as treason. Also, who the hell do you think you are?

(World of the Living Beach)

Kyomi: *sighs* It seems like the new recuits are giving the lt trouble.....

Kyoko: Dont worry Ill take care of it

Kurag: me too

(sereti)

Kyoko: Hey little boy, what is your name? *Looks at the unnamed new recuit*
New recruit: That is none of your BUSINESS.*flashsteps behind kyoko and cuts off her head*. All you need to know is that I came here to kill.

Jigoku: Kyoko. You shouldn't have done that.

(Heiwa's spiritworld)
*ground begins to shake*.
HHeiwa: What the hell is going.

Īguru: Heiwa's spiritual is rising fast. Everyone should by now.

(Kyomi's training grounds).

Tsurara:wakes up and looks at her zanpakuto*. Heiwa. Oh no he is getting mad and is about to wake up.*flashsteps to jigoku*. Jigoku Heiwa is getting angry and is about to wakes u-..... Oh no. Not kyoko now I know why. Whoever did that is going to die.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyoko: Phewph. That was close, good thing I took procautios. *The rock replica shatters* Kyomi got me back up in the thinking process. I planed ahead. How the hell is this kiddo a new member.
Jigoku:the spiritual pressure is still rising. Get out of there kyoko.

New recruit: I ain't a kid.*flashsteps several times cutting jigoku's arm, shingo's leg, and kurag's hands off*. Now Kyoko is it. Come with me if you want everyone to live.

Jigoku: Damn it Kyoko run get to Kyomi fast.

Tsurara: I got jigoku.*grabs kyoko and flashsteps out of there*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag: Danm, that sure did hurt, but cutting my hand does nothing, web arana. *The arms grow along with new hands* My resurection covers over that.

(Human World)

Kyomi: Shit, this mustnt be good, Kurag and Kyoko's spiritual pressure if obviously not at the normal level.

Ranagami: You have a point there.

Kyomi: Lets go. *They flashstep off* Im already heading there, and you had to bring Kyoko with you? Fill me in on the way there.

Shingo: Shit! That hurt! Hey where did Ryogai go? It seems like he learned to mask his spiritual pressure.
Jigoku: helps Shingo up*. Lets get out of here he is too strong for us to han-.*fallsndown in extreme pain*. Shit.

New recruit: sorry but your not leaving and your are noting hollow.*raises his spiritual pressure and it raises above Kurag's*. As you can feel my spiritual pressure is far superior to yours.*flashsteps and starts choking Kurag*.

Tsurara: I don't know what's happening but all I know is that Heiwa is getting mad and his spiritual pressure is rising fast.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi appears and goes to cut the new recuits hand. Note: Zanpaktou already in shikai and feathered

Kyomi: Back away from my brother you ignorant fool!
New recruit: sorry I knew you would do that.*throws kurag, draws his zanpakuto and puts it right into her right shoulder blade*. Now die.

Tsurara: hears a heart beat coming from her zanpakuto*. He's coming and he is pissed.

(Spiritworld)

HHeiwa: Shit his anger brought up a hurricane in here. Wait if that's the case then.

Heiwa:wakes up*. YOU SHALL DIE FOR HARMING MY FRIENDS.*A light shines out of Tsurara's zanpakuto*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Die? As if! I can handle a mere cut like that! *Clashes swords* bunkai shi masu! *The feathers are released from the blade and strike the new recuit* It would be dishonorable if I was to die so easily! Heiwa is on his way, and I cannot die at a time like this! *Totally ignores the pain of the actually large cut* What is truly disgusting is you who dares to walk right into the sereti where I live calmly and hurt my friends and family, that is pure unexceptable, and you deserve to die! *Looks around*

Kyomi thinking: Good, Ryogai isnt around.... If I dont really know that bastard, but if I reconize him from somewhere, but never met him is the soul society, that probably means he was part of my life when I was living, and I cannot let him die.......
New recruit: If you are looking for that other guy. He is right here.*holds up a sealing crystal with ryogai in it*. If you want him to live then you must die or I will destroy this thing.

Tsurara:starts to cover her eyes*. Damn it this getting to bright.*the light gets really bright and noons can see*.

New recruit: damn it what with this light. Oh well time to go* mask his spiritual pressure and tryst to move but notices that a sword is held at his neck*.

Voice: You aren't going anywhere.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: *closes her eyes and smiles* let me guess, Heiwa? Do you actually think I would do that?

A "rock demond" as called, comes up behind the new recuit and grabs the crystal, runs over and hands it to Kyoko.

Kyoko: You ignored me you idiot....... I dont like to be ignored........

Kyomi: And there goes your threat. (has a youre doomed look on her face)

Soju: What was with that large bright light........ It woke me up....... *runs his eyes* Is that Heiwa?! And could there be a fight going on?
Heiwa:the light dissipates and reveals Heiwa*. Time for you to die.*cuts the new recrui's head off*. Hey everyone how's it going.*smiles*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi falls down in pain.

Kyomi: Crap.

Kyoko: *face palm* You sure are some kind of idiot, they are injured. O yeah and, *releases Ryogai*

Ryogai: I am offically clastrophobic.......

Soju: Ill help carry while Im here. So we have Kurag Jigoku Shingo and Kyomi to take. There are four injured and four non-injured, each of us have to take one. *Note: Shadow isnt with us, so Squad 4 is inactive* *Grabs Shingo and takes him to his barracks*
Heiwa: flashsteps to soju* Ok gather the injured into this room and don't forget about urufu. He is still alive. I got to get ready. TAKE FLIGHT SEIGINO ĪGURU. This will take some preperation and time.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Back
*Riku scrolls upwards to check and says: O, he got injured too*

Kyoko: K. *Grabs Kyoko and Kurag, drops them off, goes back and grabs jigoku and tsurara, goes to soju, and tells him to drop shingo off in the room and arrives back again* There, wow, I got better with spiritual pressure, being able to do so many flash steps and not be tired yet.

Ryogai: I know, wasnt that a lot of work?!

Kyoko: You did nothing......

Ryogai: Shu- no, never mind......

Kyoko: See, you learned quickly....
(By the way it should say 'Grabs Kyomi and Kurag')

Heiwa: concentrating on everyones restai*. Ryogai get Urufu.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
O yeah typo there names are similar and I keep on forgeting about urufu poor him

Ryogai: K.

Kyoko: Are you restoring the restai
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: yes now please make sure it is quit I need to concentrate.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyoko: Ill be going, it was nice seeing you again, text me when they recover. *flash steps off*
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: sure.

(Gtg. Going to watch bleach then bed.)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
kk I was gonna say gtg as well

Kyomi: *slowly opens eyes* Heiwa? Heiwa! (Gives Heiwa a large hug) I wasnt sure if you were coming back.......... (has a large smile and a few tears of joy run down her face) (Gets up) *Thinking: Shit that hurts.....* Im going to take care of my self from here, I have some plants for this kind of stuff. *flashsteps off*

Kyomi Thinking: This hurts like hell, I cant believe I cried again...... I was just to happy...... Heiwa is back..... (Arrives at the under ground training room and enters the plant room finds this plant churns it up and puts it on her wound, then bandages it up)

Kyomi: It sure stings, but it does speed up natural regeneration process at the same time as cleaning the wound.
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: Crap they each lost a ton of restai. This is not good.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Soju: Do you need any help?
Heiwa: Yes I need you to shutup.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Soju: *sighs* What ever *Walks over to Shingo and starts working on Shingo's restai*
Heiwa:grabs Soju*. Get out now.*throws him out*. Don't try to help.*closes the door*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Soju: Aww........ *Walks Away*
Heiwa: Crap. Thanks to Soju I have to remove some access restai. Damn that Soju.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: good job soju, you made it harder, was that Heiwa in there?

Soju: Yep.

Ranagami: So he is back......
Heiwa: Almost ready.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Underground Training Area)

Kyoko: Hey Kyomi.

Kyomi: Hey.

Kyoko: You gonna go help?

Kyomi: Cant if the plant is gonna work right, I can move too much. Thats why Im staying down here, doing paperwork, good thing its my left arm that got hurt and not my right hand.

Kyoko: Humm.... *sits down*
Heiwa: Darn it. If only noctis didn't try to completely end me I could restore everyone at once. But why does Shingo and jigoku have to be so damn hard to gather restai for the wounds.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: I still have about 20 minutes until I can move my left arm........ Hey Kyoko, can you get me something to drink?

Kyoko: K *Walks to the control room and makes some tea for the two of them*

Kyomi: Thanks.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Spirit World)

Shingo: O geez, what happened.

HShingo: You got hurt bad and then went unconscious.

Shingo: O, that mustnt be good........ *rubs face* AND WHERE IS SATUSAGAI!

HShingo: I think hes upstairs. Satusafai!

Satusagai: What?! (Walks down the stairs)

Shingo: This place is like some kind of mansion! Im not gonna even ask where all this stuff came from......

Satusagai: This is your spiritual pressure. Thank you, this must be one of the best souls to live in....

Shingo: Shut up, I guess Im stuck here until someone heals me enough....... Although it is rather nice here, I feel nothing of my wounds...... *Lies down on a couch* *cero flies above him* Shit! What was that for?!

HShingo: Thats my couch go to Satusagai's! *Points at a couch*

Shingo: Okay Okay. *Gets up and sits on Satusagai's couch* You guys are so spoiled. O yeah, this isnt like a mansion, its more like a castle, a really large castle.

HShingo: Well Satusagai's name states "murdering KING"

Shingo: I know I know.......

Satusagai: Go to the guest couch. *Points at another couch*

Shingo: Fine Fine. *Moves*
(Sorry I am hhaving a major block right do to school. I can't think of something for Heiwa or anyone else of mine to say.)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Same here, Im just doing random filler post that might do with the part...... *scrathces head* I hate writers block......
(10 pm. Won't be posting after it because of school. Time Sunday to Thursday us eastern border.)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Still suffering from writers block, but I had a strong urge to write something with my characters, so I threw something together, Probably gonna have to write something daily. I just listen to music that fits the scene when I have writers block, It gives me a slight boost.

Kyomi thinking:*looks at the clock* 5 minutes past the time, the wound should be much better now......

Kyomi takes the bandages off and checks the wound out.

Kyomi thinking: Looks almost as if I was never wounded.......

Kyomi: Hey Kyoko!

Kyoko: *wakes up* What What? O yeah Kyomi?

Kyomi: Want to do some special training?

Kyoko: But your arm?

Kyomi: Look at my arm and then look at the time......

Kyoko: *Looks at her arm, sees no bandages and then at the time* O i think I fell asleep........

Kyomi: You think?

Kyoko: Yup.

Kyomi: I was being sarcastic.....

Kyoko: Whatever.......

Kyomi: So do you?

Kyoko: Sure.

Kyomi: Lets begin?

Kyoko: Gonna turn on the machine?

Kyomi: Nope, you and me, as a warm up.

Kyoko: Thats the warm up?!

Kyomi: I have some plans, never said its gonna be easy training, am I correct?

Kyoko: Is it too late to back out of the training?

Kyomi: Yep, I already locked the door.

Kyoko: Shit........

Kyomi: So we begin? *Pulls out actual sword and charges*

Kyoko: CRAP! *Pulls out sword and blocks*

Kyomi: Dont worry, Ill try not to take this too far. *smirks and strikes again*

Kyoko: Are real swords necessarily?! *blocks again*

Kyomi: Deal with it. There has been a lot of negative situations going on that involve fighting, so I have to step up the training. Screech Kuro no Tenshi!

Kyoko: Shit Break the Earth Chikyuu no Megami!

Kyomi: Youre getting it, its not child's training any more. bunkai shi masu.

Kyoko: daiyamondo no shouheki!

*The feather like blades hit the diamond barrier and fall*

Kyomi: You arent attacking.

Kyoko: 6 words, NOT GOING TO ATTACK MY SISTER! When it comes to training you go over board.

Kyomi: I like challanges. bokashi no tsubasa *feathers grow back*

Kyoko: Fine, you want to be the defensive side, Kurakasshu. *The ground is pounded causing a large magnitude making the rocks fall/crumble*

Kyomi: Shit! *Flash Steps to stand on air* Why must of I installed So many tall rocks...... *Dodges the rocks* bunkai shi masu

Kyoko: We never actually fought against each other have we? *shoots a cero through the blades and aims at Kyomi*

Kyomi: Crap. *Puts on mask and dodges just barely and shoots a cero back* I forgot that you too can use a cero.

Kyoko: *Puts on mask and dodges just in time* Did I remind you we are sisters?

Kyomi: Yeah. This is how I like to train, but you shall not be equal to my level just yet little sis. hane o touketsu *the feathers wrap around Kyoko binding her so she cant move and right behind it comes a cero*

Kyoko: Shit! *gets hit by the cero*

Kyomi: Good job enduring.

Kyoko: You actually tried to kill me there!

Kyomi: I told you this isnt a kiddy fight that little kids go for fun. I wasnt bluffing.

Kyoko: Fine if thats how it is gonna be, Bankai! Chikyuu megami o saisei! rokku tanburā (rock tumbler)! *5 boulders form at the tip of the blade shooting out fast*

Kyomi: Crap! That is new! Bankai Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei! *Gets hit by two of the boulders the other 3 crumble due to the change of spiritual pressure in the room* *Wipes face of dirt* You surprised me there, you got me to bankai as well. tsume no seichou.

Kyoko blocks the extended nails with her sword pushing her back.

Kyomi: Good job blocking..... *shoots a cero from the extended nails*

Kyoko is hit, but still endures it nicely.

Kyoko: You sure like to use that cero more than you ever did before.

Kyomi: So what? *Retracts Nails, Flash steps, and clashes swords with Kyoko*

Kyoko: You got me back up to level.

Kyomi: *smirks* But no higher than me. *Raises Spiritual Pressure Slightly and Cuts Kyoko's Sword in Half* And thats the end of this part of the training. Lets have a break, and some medicine for our spiritual pressure. Tea or Grapes? *Ends Bankai*

Kyoko: Tea.

Kyomi: K.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…

Kyomi: *Finishes tea* That was good tea. Wasnt it Kyoko?

Kyoko thinking: Maybe she forgot, maybe we dont have to do this crazy training......

Kyoko: Yup. Hey maybe we can have a snack?

Kyomi: Nope, we have to get back to training.

Kyoko thinking: Aww...... She got my hopes up......

Kyoko: Okay, so what are we gonna do?

Kyomi: Some private hollow training. Let me make sure no one is listening in. *Opens the hatch and sees Shingo right next to it*

Shingo: Hi.......

Kyomi: Shingo........ Go........

Shingo: Aww....... That sounded like fun, can I join?

Kyomi: No. Not you.

Shingo: Why?

Kyomi: Dont question me, just no.

Shingo: Aww fine...... *Leaves*

Kyomi puts a kido barrier around the area just to make sure no one gets in and no one gets out.

Kyomi: Time to begin. *Goes into the training ground*

{Out side}

Shingo: That sounded like fun, hollow training......

Haramona: What do you mean hollow training?

Shingo: What o...... I dont think Im permitted to tell you

Haramona: Is it some kind of secret training that kyomi is doing?

Shingo: Yup. *Sighs* She has been training a lot lately.........

Haramona: Well Im actually glad she is, she didnt seem to even have the spirit to fight........ Everything seemed to be not as "fun" or "meaningful" choose your word.

Shingo: You do have a point there..... It did seem like she was getting kinda rusty......

Haramona: Yeah...... Wait a minute, werent you being healed by Heiwa?

Shingo: Honestly, Im not sure if Heiwa noticed me leave, but I got this, *pulls out 2 bottle of the tea* these *pulls out the special grapes* this *pulls out the herbal medicine* and this guy who can do pretty nice regeneration if I allow him to take control for a little while *Puts on mask and then takes it off* I was honestly trained by Kyomi not to be so dependent on others....
last edited 一年多以前