死神 动漫 Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

死神 动漫 1551 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1551

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: He became one hell of a monster, far worse than Aizen......
一年多以前 Captain-Ben54 said…
HHeiwa: Sorry Noctis but that power actually sped the reconstruction process up. And thanks to and your hollow power I have been reborn. Heiwa's Hollow side. Hahahahahhahahahaha. But heiwa is not dead yet. He is still in the process of getting better. Plus you won't be able to find me because I am lowering my spiritual pressure and retreating into something or someone. Mainly a gigai.*he disappear*.

(Inside Heiwa's Zanpakuto)

Īgursu: Do you he bought it.

HHeiwa: probably not but did you hide us very well.

Īgursu: Yes we are in the hands of someone he knows but doesn't know. His zanpakuto. Thanks to his spiriitual world being so big. By hiding myself somewhere in his zanpakuto I can heal heiwa. He should be done soon. Hope he doesn't figure out where we are. It took my a whole but I disguised my self to be a part of that world.
一年多以前 NateBind said…
Noctis inside of his mind: Damn.. So this is what Aizen felt when facing Kurosaki Ichigo, hougyoku.. It is far more powerful than myself, damn. (Out): A monster..so that's what have I become.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Im gonna trust HHeiwa and Igursu on taking care of Heiwa and hope for the best, Kyoko Kurag, come with me, Ill be in my hidden training grounds doing some updates and constuction. If you need me, tell Ranagami, she is the only other person who knows where it is.

Kyoko and Kurag: Okay.

Shingo: Captain, how do you know that HHeiwa and Igursu, are still active?

Kyomi: I reconize that hollows spiritual pressure, Heiwa's him self is still low, so I just am gonna have to believe in HHeiwa to make sure it works.

(Flash Steps Off with blindfolded Kyoko and Kurag)

Kyomi: Here.

Kyoko: Why did you bring us here?

Kyomi: I may need youre help working the computer. We are gonna keep the watch of Heiwas spiritual pressure grows. I kept track of the lowest and the highest level of spiritual pressure of Heiwas in battle and I set it up in the computer for the battle hologram. If I edit it just right, I can track the spiritual pressure of his hollow, and see how Heiwa is holding up. Also, by doing so, I can also tell when he could actually be able to be him and stand, move and speak on his own, but functioning this PC, isnt that easy.

Kyoko: So we get to go into the control room?!

Kyomi: Yup if you are willing to help.

Kurag: Okay.

Kyoko: Im fine with that.

Kyomi: We are gonna make sure nothing is to bother Heiwa in his moment of recovery.

Shuzo: If its any help I wouldnt mind helping.

Kyomi: How did you find it? The walls are built of seki seki.

Shuzo: I just know.

Kyomi: Well thanks, come sit down and work with us.

Shuzo: Damn youve gotten good with technology!

Kyomi: Let me teach you how to use the devices..... (Teaches it and then everyone begins)
Jigoku: What's wrong with noctis Kyomi.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Kyomi left, but if you ask me, something hella weird is going on.
Jigoku: So do you think HHeiwa and īgursu can do it.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: No clue, but I hope so. Kyomi is doing her best she can. We all should try to help. Im tring to think up something I can do.
last edited 一年多以前
Jigoku: Here is a thought try to find the thing or person HHeiwa was talking about it.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Ya, but Im thinking which world, also not having many soul reapers left, a search party is rather hard to gather up and the worlds we have access to are human soul and hueco mundo. And the size of those worlds are huge, so Im also tring to take a best guess......
Jigoku: Probably the human world. He did love it there.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Humm........... Let me think...... Im going to check up on Kyomi...... *Goes to where Squad 13 used to be....... Damn Kyomi is right........ That training ground is basically indestructable......... *Takes out a key and opens it* Kyomi how is it going?

Kyomi: The computer is searching for the slightest bit of is spiritual pressure.......
Urufu: You won't be able to find him with that thing. If I know heiwa I can probably guess where his zanpakuto hid. Oh I followed ranagami. What can I say I was taught stealth.*types the location on the computer and it shows Noctis's zanpakuto for a second and then he shut it off*. There that is where he is.
(Gtg got a lot of yard work to do tomorrow.)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: It isnt mainly here to track him its to see the growth of the spiritual pressure, I want to be able to know if he is doing well. And also, I dont care if you know, but you better not tell no one.......
Urufu: I won't tell but you can't check n him it isn't safe for him. Of noctis finds out its over.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Speaking of Noctis, it seems like the hogyoku is affecting him in a similar way that Nezia was affected.....
Urufu: it will stop and he will gain control again.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Hopefully other wise we will have someone harder than Aizen to take care off..... O turn off the pcs......

Kyoko: K
Urufu: Hey Kyomi do you think they will be able to bring Byakuya, Kyōfu, and Shibō back. If The bond of heiwa's zanpakuto and his friends is strong enough. He might be able to disconact them from his zanpakuto. Do you think it will be possible.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Who knows, I believe, that we should begin rebuilding the soul society, it will take forever, also with the few shinigami left....... And dont tell any one where this is........ *Leaves the training ground* Shingo!

Shingo: Yes mam?

Kyomi: Im putting you incharge of the reconstruction of Squad 13's barracks.

Shingo: K.

Kyomi: And no goofing off!

Shingo: I know I know.

Kyomi: Ranagami, come with me. *The two flash step off*

Ranagami: Are we going to where I think we are?

Kyomi: What are you thinking?

Ranagami: The field.

Kyomi: Yup.

-At the field-

Ranagami: *sighs* Its all ashes.......

Kyomi: We are going to revive the field.

Ranagami: Is it even fertile anymore?

Kyomi: Who cares, it held life before and it will now.

Jodin: If it is needed, Ill help.

Kurag Kyoko Shuzo: Same here.

Kyomi: Are you guys stalking me or something?!

Shuzo: Being your family, we are allowed.

Kyomi: Shut up..... And whatever...... Help if you like.....
Urufu: So this is where you two go. I am sorry but you two are easy to track and follow while hiding in the shadows. You do know that if heiwa does come back his new healing ability will bring this field back. You do know that right. Plus I always thought you two had something special. It looks like there was a fence here. Who put it up.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Heiwa and Byakuya..... O and Honestly to you stalking and the feild being revived, I dont really care, we are still gonna work on it...... O and I think if any danger is to come, Heiwas hollow can get out of it.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: I actually figured you all would follow...... And you Kyoko, could be great help.....
Urufu: See ya I am going back to my barracks or what's left of them and help fix them.* flashsteps away*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
brb taking a break time: about 1 hour
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Im writing a long post it might take me a while
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo thinking: *sighs* I guess I have to work and think....... So who actually survived of our squad....... This is too hard for me....... *checks phone* Okay we still have Seat 3, 7, 8, and about 16 non-seated members, so I will need to round them up to here...... Ill need 19 hell butterflies to send out....... *Sends the message to the Squad 13 members* This is gonna take a long time.......

~Field~

Kyomi: Bye Bye Urufu! Okay lets get to work, Kyoko, your zanpaktou will be a great help being Earth Based...... When Heiwa revives, I want the soul society to look better than it ever did, and that will take some hard work....... So lets get to it!

Kyoko: All right, break the earth Chikyuu no Megami! *zanpaktou released* Ready for anything ordered.

Kyomi: Kurag being with the many hands you have, I would say, you would be better with the recontrustion, so go help others rebuild, k?

Kurag: K. *sonidos off* Web Arana.

Shozu: What about me?

Kyomi: Do as you like.....

Shuzo: Ill help in reconstuction...... (Flash Steps Away)

Kyomi: That leaves me, you, and Ranagami, right Kyoko?

Kyoko: Yup.

Kyomi: Okay, so how should we start, how about kyoko up turn the land while I go get something from the training ground, I have a special plant I generated that produced seeds.......

Ranagami: She loves plants...........

Kyoko: I see, Im focusing....... (Turning the land slowly and carefully to not destroy the land instead)

Ranagami: K..... *Flash Steps after Kyomi* Hi Kyomi which plant is it?

Kyomi: Youll see...... Im working on plants to heal spiritual pressure, Ive made tea and grapes like that......

*arrives and unlocks the training ground and enters*

Kyomi: Follow me...... *Walks into the control room. moves the books shell. unlocks a small door. Presses a button. The computer moves* I like to protect my plants *unlocks the door that was behind the computer* Through here. I have a lot of keys. *turns on the light*

Ranagami: Damn! How much free time do you have?!

Kyomi: Shut up...... Try this..... *picks a grape*

Ranagami ate the grape given to her.

Ranagami: It taste normal..... But feels great.....

Kyomi: These are dangerous to those with out spiritual pressure or barely have any because these restock 25% of the spiritual pressure for every 10 grapes the tea does 10% for every cup you have.

Ranagami: Wow, nice.

Kyomi: Let me get some of the seeds for these grapes..... *Goes to the end of the room and opens a file cabinet, and goes through the files and finds the grapes seeds.* Here we go, lets leave, Kyoko should be done soon......

*flash steps off*
Kyomi: Kyoko are you done?

Kyoko: I just finished.

Kyomi: Okay good lets start planting, I got flower seeds and the special seeds.

Kyoko: mahou no mame no kuki. (a large plant stalk grew out in the middle of the large area with a twirl at the end) pretty aint it? *Note: Kyoko’s abilities are under Kyoko Winamari, but I forgot to fix her into the list after I posted her she is somewhere in the rp character page*

Kyomi: Yup, good thing this place is huge….. Plants the special seeds around the stalk…..

Ranagami: Now that we are done planting all the special stuff, lets start planting the flowers……

Kyoko: Yup. *They begin*

(Squad 13 barracks)

Shingo: Damn, it seems like it is barely doing anything…….

Kurag: Hello…. Do you need any help?

Shingo: Ya….. But one more person wouldn’t do much…..

Kurag: Wanna bet?

Shingo: No.

Kurag: Well watch this. I can do a lot of things much faster in my resurrection. (15 minutes later a room is completely build)

Shingo: What the hell is with you?! How did you do that?!

Kurag: 8 arms 2.5 times the speed, what do you expect……

Shingo: Why are you even putting more effot than even other shinigami?

Kurag: Kyomi wants the soul society to look better than it ever has before for Heiwa……. So if she really wants to, it means the same to me too……
Jigoku: Time to fixnthe barracks. Captain Heiwa only told me to use this ability on my barracks unless asked before all of this but here goes.

Third seat: hey what's going on with the lieutenant.

Fourth seat: Shutup and watch.

Jigoku: BRING PEACE DIACHINYAIBA. TENSHINOUTA. HEAL SQUAD 14 BARRACKS.*the barracks are completely restored. Flashsteps to Kyomi*. Hey Kyomi do you want me Fix your barracks because squad 14 is done.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Nope, Kurag already got it fixed.

Kyoko: How do you know?

*Kyomi points at Kurag in the distance heading this way*

Kyoko: Damn hes fast.

Kurag: Why thank you.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Go fix other barracks and buildings you two.

Kurag: Okay!
Jigoku: Ok then.*flashsteps to Ranagami*. Can I help you fix this place. I can do it withe out any help.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: If you mean the field: no. If you mean my barracks: yes. *whipes forhead* We are almost done replanting....

Kyomi: Ya......
Jigoku: I meant the barracks and thank you.*flashsteps away*. TENSHINOUT!* the squad 2 barracks go back to normal*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag sonido's up next to Jigoku.

Kurag: Lets try to repair all the buildings before they finish planting all the seeds, I want to see the look on their faces..... How about it?
Jigoku: Can't do it unless I get permission from the squad leaders. Heiwa said so but he did say squad 14 and 6 don't count so see ya and leave me alone.*flashsteps away to the top of the soul society*. I am sorry Heiwa but this time I have to disobey you. TENSHINOUTA. HEAL THIS ENTIRE AREA. THE WHOLE SOUL SOCIETY EXCEPT KYOMI'S AND RANAGAMI'S FIELD OF FLOWERS.*after that command the whole soul society was returned to normal but the field remained untouched by it*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
brb probably 1-- 1/2 hours tell the others on the pkm one.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag: Nice......

Kyomi: Wow, that is one hell of an ability.....

Ranagami: Sure is.....
Jigoku: Yeah thanksgiving to heiwa he helped me improve it. Before I could only heal the injured. But he taught me bow to us it to repair broken restsai. But I went behind his orders.

(Don't unknown how to spell it)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Well, now that the plants are seeded, and all the buildings are repaired, thanks to Jigoku, we just have to hope for the best of Heiwa.

Ranagami: Arent you worried at all?

Kyomi: As hell I am, but I dont show the larger emotions if I dont want to, it gets in the way of work.....

Ranagami: So like you.....
Jigoku: Kyomi you do know that heiwa would want you to let your emotions to come out. They will eventually could your judgement if your opponent strikes the right nerve. So let it out it will be fine.

(Heiwa's spiritual world within Noctis's spiritual world )

HHeiwa: how much longer.

Īguru: I don't know but his wounds are healing up. Good thing I am a sturdy zanpakuto and thanks to Otaku we can bring him back.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Meh, I know, but I was raised like this, and because of it, I dont usually show them unless it is really strong.....
Jigoku: You can why don't you go spend some alone time in heiwa's room. That will surely help relieve your pain.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Nah Im fine. I need to do updates in the training room. It doesnt have all the people inputted into it..... (smiles) (thinking: I never liked showing emotion making others worry, I am going against what I told Jigoku earlier...... This is such a fake smile) *flash steps away*

Kurag: That was a fake smile.

Kyoko: How do you know?

Kurag: I didnt live with her really, but I just know........ I guess, I just can feel it only being about 10 years (about 1 human year) younger than her......
last edited 一年多以前
Jigoku: You could tell too. I could always tell when someone is faking a smile. It's a curse.

(Gtg its 2 am here)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: When we took Kyomi in, we were only allowed to keep her untill she was 74 (About 7) and old enough to understand things and defend herself a certain amount. From then all the way until she was 168 (About 16 almost 17), she had to live independently in the Rukonkai Residence. We didnt see much of each other over the yeas until the Shinigami Academy where we both entered into at roughly the same time...... I guess over the years she also grew a rather independent additude......

Kurag: Humm....... Never had to even leave my parents being the arrancar child.......

Kyoko: And I was only seperated for less than 10 years (1 year)........

Kurag Kyoko: Must of been hard........

Kurag: I wonder where Shuzo is......

(Somewhere in the Soul Society)

Shuzo: Where the hell am I.........Im lost........
(Squad 14 barracks)

Jigoku:crying* How long will it be before I see you again Heiwa. You treated me like I was your daughter even though I am not.

(Somewhere near ranagami)

Tsurara: Hey ranagami did anyone say how heiwa died when was living.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: No.... Do you know......
Tsurara: Yes and ixwas hoping to tell Kyomi.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: What me to take you there?