死神 动漫 Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

死神 动漫 1551 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1551

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shuzo: Okay
1. Taking the appearance of a shinigami or regular soul, during the moment when Aizen was around is really dangerous being she would get killed, I had to do the same with Kyoko, but Kyomi was settled with the Feng family when the time came around to take her back. Leaving her in hueco mundo would be extremely dangerous for the whole Suzuwami family including herself.

2. No.

3. No. But he does seem rather suspiscious I can agree with you there, but if I notice any thing weird I can tell you, from where we live we can see everything on that beach.
一年多以前 Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: thank you. Its just that I have some clues but they don't seem to add up. Maybe when you took Kyomi to the seretei you forgot the real reason and replaced it with what you just told me. Because, that didn't sound like it came from the heart at all. Maybe the real reason does deal with noctis and you didn't want it to be so it is locked deep in your mind.

(Hueco muendo)

Misuse:*walks around until he finally sees swarm*. Hey swarm.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shuzo: ......... Ummm........ Okay.................. (Scrathes head)
一年多以前 NateBind said…
Swarm: I'm not the real one so explain fast before I reach my limit.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shuzo: Kyoko! Kurag!

Kyoko and Kurag: Yes dad?

Shuzo: Can you go on and try to find Kyomi, I cant otherwise once I find her, she would run away and hide again......

Kyoko: Sure dad.

Kurag: Ya ya......

(The two flash step/sonido off to try and find Kyomi)

Kyoko: Kyomi!!!!

Kurag: Kyomi!!!!
Misuse: where is the real one I need to talk to him.
一年多以前 NateBind said…
Swarm: Far away in the deserts of hueco mundo, going after me is suicide. Now speak mortal for I don't have much time.

- Beach. 4 -

Lin: Could I ask you something?
Noctis: Go for it my dear.
Lin: Why are you doing this?
Noctis: Lin you are far too young to understand my plans.
Misuse: Lets just say I committing treason and joining with you guys.
一年多以前 NateBind said…
Swarm: Denied, return to soul society at once as we do not accept anyone. If you won't leave then prepare to get vaporized.

- Turns back into mindless being. -
Misuse: like I would listen to a clone see ya I am going to look for the real one plus. You stink.*he flash steps away and starts to look for the real swarm*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I was going this game also watching you guys write, so dont think i logged off
Heiwa: Thank you shuzo I will go find Kyomi.*he starts to search for Kyomi.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag: Kyomi!!!! Hey Kyomi!!!!! Ms. Kyomi!!!!!!!

Kyoko: Ms. Kyomi!!!!

Kyomi sends a text: Hey you two stop with the politeness!!!!!!
Heiwa: Kyomi where are you. Come on out.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Text from Kyomi: Hi Heiwa!
Text from heiwa: Where are you.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Text from kyomi: :)
Heiwa: Kyomi please come out this ain't funny. Your making me worry.

(Hueco Muendo)

Misuse: I dismally found you Swarm.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi's text: Im fine dont worry...... Ill be back around lunch time
Heiwa: Please be careful Kyomi.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi text: Ya Ya Just go back to the soul society and take the feng family with you
last edited 一年多以前
Heiwa: see you tomorrow Sweety.

(Hueco Muendo)

Misuse: don't ignore me swarm.

(Soul society)

Jigoku: Shingo help me.*she passes out.*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Im coming back today at lunchish time......
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Be back in 1- 1 1/2 hours
(The little house)

Heiwa: Ranagami Jodin its time to go. Thanks for everything Shuzo.*they flash step away*.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Back
Shuzo: See ya!
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Kyoko Im over here!!!!!

Kyoko: O Kyomi! There you are! Dads looking for you!

Kyomi: I know I know.....

Kurag: O there you are Kyomi! Now I see you!

Kyomi: I know that...... Come sit.......

(The three talk for an hours or two about some stuff starting about dad and then getting a little side track)
(Squad 14 barracks)

Heiwa: Kyomi where are you. Shingo hasn't been seen all day.

Jigoku: Captain what's wrong.

Heiwa: nothing just get some more rest jigoku.

Jigoku: yes sir.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: (Looks at watch) One oclock.... Humm, I should get going...... (Arrives at Squad 14 barracks) Hey Heiwa, what are you doing here?
Heiwa: these are my barracks and Shingo hasn't been seen all day something is wrong. Plus jigoku is hurt bad so she is getting some rest.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: I know, I came by to say hi I just thought being you, you would be off somewhere else, ans who knows where Shingo goes whenever I get free time, I allow him to get free time as well...... Well Ill be going now (Goes to the Squad 13 barracks for some lunch)
(Squad 14 barracks)

Jigoku: Captain heiwa I have important news.

Heiwa: Get back in there Jigoku.

Jigoku: but sir this is important. Misuse went to Hueco Muendo and they way he talked to me sounded like he was betraying us.

Heiwa: ok now get back in there.*jigoku goes back inside and heiwa goes to a place that Boone knows about and masks his spiritual pressure*. Damn it I don't get it. Why would he betray us. First Kyomi is dropped off here in the seretei. Then noctis goes to the human world a lot. Next Kyomi's family lives under the water. And now Misuse betrays us. What the hell are you up to noctis.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: Hey Captain Kurosaki do you know where Kyomi is I couldnt find her all day?
Heiwa: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND ME. THIS IS MY PRIVATE PLACE. SO GET LOST.*he sends a text to Kyomi asking her to' replace shingo's memory of the last 2 hours. He followed me to a place where I go to be alone.'* GO BACK TO YOUR BARRACKS SHE SHOULD BE THERE.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Shingo: Really! This is youre private place? Okay Ill go......

(Shingo Arrives At Squad 13 Barracks)

Kyomi: O so thats where Shingo was all day......

Shingo: Hey Captain whe- (Kyomi flashes a light in Shingo's face and made him sleep and Kyomi placed him on the couch in her office as if he fell asleep.)

Kyomi: Shingo! Get up and go do your paperwork you lazy bum!

Shingo: Huu what? O I guess it was all a dream.......

Kyomi: Sure was you fell asleep on the couch at 6 am after I gave you a bagel......
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kurag: Damn it without my video games I have nothing to do.

Kyoko: Here (Gives him a nintendo) Real reason, you can use mine.

Kurag turns it on, but doesnt appear as it should, it appears with the writing saying "GET THE HELL TO TRAINING! -Kyomi"

Kyoko: Ahh! My precious Xbox, Wii, Nintendo, Gameboy! All ruined!

Kurag: At least we still have the computer...... (Turns it on but still has the same message) Do we still have the TV? (Turns it on and all the channels say the same message)

Kyomi texts Kurag: O and by the way, youre electronics will return to normal after you have had a certain amount of training...... :D

Kurag: Damn her when did she get the chance to do all of this?!
Heiwa:*texts kyomi'thanks Kyomi. I don't any Odyssey to know where I am especially Shingo'*. Damn it noctis what are you up to. I can't put these clues together. Come on heiwa think think. Got to think like noctis.*he goes into a meditation state that all the captains sense because of the spiritual pressure released.*
(Squad 13 barracks)

Byakuya: did you feel that Kyomi. It seems that Heiwa went into one of his meditation States. Who knows how long this one will last. Be sure that the other captains know not to go anywhere near him. I can't believe he can release spiritual energy that only captains can sense.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
back

Kyomi: Ya..... We will just see, well I have notihing better to do so on second... (Goes to human world blind folds Kurag and Kyoko, take them to her secret private training grounds) O and Byakuya Ill be going now. (And flash steps back and locks all the doors to practice with her sibilings)

Kyoko: What is this all about?!

Kyomi: Im sure you read my messages by now. (Removes blindfolds)

Kurag: Dang this is big!

Kyomi: Now train Ill be in this room over here. (Opens the door and locks it)

Voice: Okay prepare, this is Kyomi and the room I just went into is the control area. I can do almost anything here that wont actualy hurt you, but it would feel like it cut you without actually cutting you. Ready?

Kyoko and Kurag: Uh oh.

Voice: Prepare. Go Ill place you against humm o level easy, Seat 5 of Squad 13.

(Finishes)

Kyoko: Dang this is tiring!

Voice: Well, this is what it feels like when you two live on a couch youre whole life...... Lets move on to 3rd seat of Squad 13.

(Finishes)

Voice: It seems like you guys are tired......

Kurag: I wonder why!

Voice: We will take a break of actually and lets work on aim......

(Finishes Aim)

Voice: Seems like your body is getting used to the feeling of working, so lets move back to battle....... Lets see how you do against my lt Shingo. (Selects Shingo to manifest a 4D hologram)

Kyoko: This cant be much different from youre 3rd seat right?

Voice: A lt has a larger difference to the 3rd seat than you think....
last edited 一年多以前
Byakuya: good thing you told me the distance someone has tobe in order to interrupt you heiwa. OK SQUAD 6 AND 14 CREATE A GIANT CIRCLE AND STAY ON THE LINE I DREW.*they finished getting set up but there wasn't enough people.* crap I got ask ranagami.*flash steps to ranagami*. Ranagami I need to borrow your entire squad.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Be back in 8-12 Hours Sleeping
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Okay......

Now I got to go be back in: ___________ look above
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
back
Byakuya: Thank you. Squad 2 lets go.

Shibō: I heard about captain heiwa's meditation state but how do you know where he is.

Byakuya: I don't. He gave me a map of the whole seretei and made a big circle and wrote down the the length from each side to each side. All I know is that he is somewhere with in the circle. He told they have to be within 100 feet for him to be able to sense them.

Ahibō: When was the last time this happened.

Byakuya: When the bounts came back and they were planning something big he was missing for two weeks. If you ha e questions about it. Ask your captain. She should know. Before the other captains heiwa,ranagami, and me were the only captains out of the ones today when the bounts came back.

Shibō:Yes sir. I will go ask her now.

Byakuya: good because you are not needed. Ok squad two start standing by the others and form a giiant circle. That should be enough protection. Heiwa whatever you are thinking about for that much spiritual pressure it must be big.

(Squad 2 barracks)

Shibō: Hey captain ranagami. Byakuya said he didn't need me. Plus he said if I wanted to know about the last time this happened I should ask you. So what did happen.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Sorry, but Im too busy to tell you, go train, who knows, something is probably gonna go on if Heiwa is going into that state and Kyomi is going far beyond what she usually does when she wants someone to train so if there actually is something going on and everyone seems to take it seriously except soju, but thats normal for soju, you should take it seriously too. Infact, gather up all the lts, and go train.
last edited 一年多以前
Shibō: yes mam* thinks tohimself*. like I would train with the other lets they would kill me.*goes and trains by himself for 6 weeks.* damn it. Heiwa how long are you going to be in that state.

(Squad 12 barracks)

Otaku: finally. That was quicker than I thought. Come on out Kasu.

Kasu: thanks for reviving me captain.

Otaku: no problem just stay away from the giant circle of soul reapers. Heiwa has been in a meditation state for 6 weeks.

Kasu: yes mam.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Voice: Okay it seems like you beat most of the lts now, so lets take a break. (Kyomi walks out of the room with some snacks and tea)

Kyomi: Hey ya go.

Kyoko: I hate you......

Kurag: Same here......

Kyomi: What ever its for youre own good......

(1 hour later)

Kyomi: Back to training.

Kyoko: After all that only 1 hour for a break!

Kyomi: Got to make up for all of your lazy days.

Kyoko: Damn you!

Voice: Prepare for a 2 on 2 battle not a 2 on 1. Im placing you guys against youre selves at a higher level. Ready (Manifest themselves) 5.....4.....3....2....1..... begin.
一年多以前 NateBind said…
- Cityscape 1. -

- Within few hours Noctis managed to gather the requiered amount of souls as he stood on the rooftop, glaring down at those humans who had no idea that their world is in immense danger. -

Lin, after appearing behind Noctis: Sir, i have returned. Other soul reapers have no idea of whats currently going on.

Noctis: Good, three days... and this world will be completely annihilated by my power. I will be the new god of this world~!! - raises his hands towards the sunlight aka epic moment. -

- Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo. -

Accelerator: Hey Swarm... Swarm!
Swarm: Hm? Oh right... i assume that you're Misuse... my answer is still the same, you we're too foolish to come here and simply ask to join us.. as for this room... - points out that they are inside of Swarm's lab. - Your abilities are completely useless in here... so i suggest you to leave before getting yourself killed.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Voice: Congrats! You beat yourself that was 1.5x stonger, by doing so, you two should be at least 1.6x stonger than before! I will give you a 5 hour break to go anywhere any time to do anything untill I blind fold you again.

(Kyomi walks out of the room again and unlocks the hatch)

Kyomi: You are free to go.
(Hueco Muendo)

Misuse: why would I listen to you. You have no idea who I am. I have been wearing a mask this whole time because of my true identity.*he removes the mask to reveal part of a hollow mask*. I am an arrancar like you.

(Heiwa's spiritual world while in meditation state)

Heiwa: Damn it what is he up to.

HHeiwa: beats me. All I want to do is kill noctis that's all.

Īguru: you are a typical hollow.

HHewia: what was that bird brain.

Īguru: BIRD BRAIN I WILL SHOW YOU A BIRD BRAIN YOU DUMB HOLLOW.

HHeiwa: HEY I MAYBE A HOLLOW BUT I LEAST I HAVE A BRAIN.

Heiwa: SHUTUP BOTH OF YOU I CAN'T CONCENTRATE WITH YOUR CONSTANT ARGUING. NOW QUIT. Thank you. What are you up to noctis. I already figured out your power to control the soul. Mine felt uneasy both times tried to control me. But my soul ain't going to be easy to reach now. Especially with all those anti-control seals I put on it.

HHeiwa: If I were him I would do something to piss the shinigami off big time.

Īguru: like what.

HHeiwa: Destroy a town.

Heiwa: that's it. He is trying to destroy karakura town. I don't know why though. I hope I have enough time.

HHeiwa: Looks like our arguements paid off.

Īguru: Oh yeah.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyoko: Finally we get a break huu Kurag (Eating Ramen and the Ramen shop)

Kurag: I cant believe it either, but being an arrancar, I hope I dont drag any attention.

Kyoko: Meh (Puts a mask on Kurag) Now you blend in with us.

Kurag: Good idea.

Kyoko: Just like me to have good ideas.

Kurag: Dont be so happy of youre self.....

Kyoko: Whatever.... More Please! (Gets handed another ramen bowl)

Kurag: Do you have that much money?

Kyoko: Ya.....