2nd Person: Uh, 8/10. Bambi

3rd person: 6/10. Pocahontas

And it continues...

Enjoy Disney fans!

迪士尼公主 434 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 434

一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
7/10 I always go back and forth on how I feel about the movie, but at the moment I'm on the, "like/love" side of my ever changing opinions on it. The movie has great emotion, and a great soundtrack. Everything else (Besides Hercules and Hades<3) I found sort of bland.

Tarzan.
 7/10 I always go back and forth on how I feel about the movie, but at the moment I'm on the, "like/lo
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
heart
10/10 This movie is flawless in my eyes. It has everything. <3

Bolt
一年多以前 Silverrose1991 said…
0/10 I never saw it.

Lady and the Tramp
 0/10 I never saw it. Lady and the Tramp
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
7/10

The Little Mermaid II
 7/10 The Little Mermaid II
一年多以前 reflection11 said…
4/10
I really don't like it, but I do like the opening number.
Cinderella 3
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
6/10
For a sequel I liked it a lot more thank thought I would, it's not bad at all.

Frozen
 6/10 For a sequel I liked it a lot 更多 thank thought I would, it's not bad at all. 《冰雪奇缘》
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
7/10 If I over look the problems the movie has, I see a film with great visuals, amazing animation, fantastic soundtrack, lovely and memorable characters that I adore, (Elsa is my second favorite princess, Anna third, and Kristoff my second favorite prince) and a fun story that mixes both modern and classic remedies. BUT, when I do remember the problems, it turns my rating from a 9/10, into a 7/10.

The hunchback of Notre Dame.
 7/10 If I over look the problems the movie has, I see a film with great visuals, amazing animation, f
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
10/10 One of my favorites. I love the animation, story, soundtrack, and characters. I especially like Esmeralda and Frollo. I love that Disney made a more serious, mature, dark film.

The Sword in the Stone
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
6/10 Not the most flattering Disney movie, it's... Cute?

Cinderella
 6/10 Not the most flattering 迪士尼 movie, it's... Cute? 灰姑娘
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
8/10 It's so charming. Some parts drag on, but it doesn't ruin the movie. It has a lovely soundtrack, beautiful animation, good characters, and it entertains.

The Little Mermaid III: Ariel's Beginning
一年多以前 reflection11 said…
5.5/10
It's Ok, cute, but nothing special.
Tangled
一年多以前 Maria7Potter said…
smile
8/10 I think... I like it a lot, but there are a few things that still bother me (the finale for example).

The Little Mermaid
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
6/10 I have extremely mixed feelings about TLM. For one thing, I love the soundtrack, I like the voice acting, the movie has a nice villain, and I love the side characters. (Flounder and Sebastian) But on the other hand, the movie is about catering towards a bratty, selfish, and undeserving heroine like Ariel, the animation is very plain, the prince is extremely bland (And may I say, shallow) and a lot of scenes that could have been cut sort of ruin a lot of the movie for me.

Pocahontas 2
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
3/10 I know here on Fanpop there's a small (okay, tiny) fan base for this movie, but I don't like it much at all. Everything about it is average, even when you don't compare it to the first movie. I'll admit it has a bit of humor and okay songs, but overall, it's forgettable and somewhat contradicts the first one.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
一年多以前 Silverrose1991 said…
8/10 - One of my favorite movies, but alas, I'm a picky viewer. It has it flaws, but that's most a product of being the first. If it had been made a little later, during the 1950's, I believe it would have been better. Nevertheless, it's the perfect fairytale movie and has an extremely memorable and iconic cast of characters.

Beauty and the Beast
 8/10 - One of my 最喜爱的 movies, but alas, I'm a picky viewer. It has it flaws, but that's most a pr
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
5/10
It's very pretty, very drawn out with well-done charscters, but yet still woven with the impossibilities of life. I quite like the story it's one if my favorites, especially Disney's adaptation, but making Belle the perfect girl and the talking house apliacences ruins it for me. It's nice to look at some part, but over all it bores me.

Atlantis:The Lost Empire
 5/10 It's very pretty, very drawn out with well-done charscters, but yet still woven with the impos
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
7/10 I really like it. The beginning is kind of slow, but it gets exciting later on. It has great music, characters, and animation.

Lilo and Stitch
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
6.5/10. Eh.... I've never been a huge fan of this movie. I think it's somewhat enjoyable but I've never really cared for it. However, I DO like the relationship between Nani and Lilo, it's very realistic and portrayed very naturally. I also really like the soundtrack! Overall, it's not bad.

Meet the Robinsons
一年多以前 misscindyspice said…
7/10- A really nice film, easily one of the best from Disney's "Pre-Revival" era, with a great message, but it does have a lot of problems that are just too big to overlook. It's still nice though.

Wreck it Ralph
 7/10- A really nice film, easily one of the best from Disney's "Pre-Revival" era, with a great messag
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
8.5/10. I think this is the best modern Disney movie. It's so innovative and creative, the characters are great and I love the overall message of the movie.

Peter Pan
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
6/10 Its one of my least favorites. PeterPan is such a brat and Tinkerbell is a snobbish as they come. Not that i think Wendy is even that interesting to begin with.

The Little Mermaid
 6/10 Its one of my least favorites. 披得·潘 is such a brat and 小叮当 is a snobbish as they come
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
10/10

Mulan II
 10/10 花木兰 II
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
5/10 It butchered the characters! Mushu was irritating, Mulan was a Mary Sue, and Shang was downright offensive. It had okay animation and cute songs, but it was pretty average and predictable. The Princesses were cute, but a little cliche. There definitely were cute scenes. However Shang's "death" was well executed, as was Mulans' reaction to it. I guess I like some aspects of it, but overall a very flawed sequel.

Enchanted
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
7/10. It's not something I can watch over and over again but I find it nice to watch occasionally. I think the actors did a good job and I quite like the soundtrack, too.

WALL-E
 7/10. It's not something I can watch over and over again but I find it nice to watch occasionally. I
一年多以前 reflection11 said…
8/10 So cute<33 Walle is adorable and I love his dreams and relationship with EVE
_CatWoman_ commented…
你 forgot to put down another movie. 一年多以前
reflection11 commented…
Crap. Sorry! 一年多以前
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
5/10, I like Wall-E, but it's not really my kind of film.

Sleeping Beauty
 5/10, I like Wall-E, but it's not really my kind of film. Sleeping Beauty
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
9/10. Musically and artistically it's a masterpiece, in my opinion. I also think, while the plot isn't entirely groundbreaking, it's executed/presented in a unique way.

Oliver & Company
 9/10. Musically and artistically it's a masterpiece, in my opinion. I also think, while the plot isn'
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
10/10 I love the music, the setting, the characters, even the scratchy animation. I understand why people don't like it, but I'm not personally bothered by any of this films flaws.It's incredibly sweet.

The Emperor's New Groove
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
6.5/10. It's a movie that relies heavily on humor and the humor (mostly) isn't really to my taste. But it's definitely not a bad movie

Alice in Wonderland
 6.5/10. It's a movie that relies heavily on humor and the humor (mostly) isn't really to my taste. Bu
一年多以前 AnimaIuco said…
7,5/10 It has great songs, interesting characters, but it lacks a better plot and that moment when all Disney movies touch your heart.

Tarzan
一年多以前 princecatcher93 said…
DIESSS 9/10 That is my movie!!! Everything about it is perfect to me. I do not kid you the fact that I tried to swing from tree to tree in my back yard....sadly it ended with a trip to the ER.

High School Musical 1?
MalloMar commented…
*Pats princecatcher* Good review. 一年多以前
一年多以前 LadyElphaba said…
5/10 As silly as the movie is, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure to me

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
一年多以前 truth76 said…
6/10 It's just fine I guess.

Ratatouille.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
6/10. I like the overall message of the movie and the setting's atmosphere but it's not one of my favourites.

Brave
一年多以前 LadyElphaba said…
7/10 It's good, but not Pixar's best work.

The Great Mouse Detective?
一年多以前 MissCinico said…
8/10 It's definitely charming, it has a really good plot and villain. I like it a lot.

Lilo and Stitch.
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
7/10. It's charming and so much fun!

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
一年多以前 BKG201 said…
5.5/10 It is okay but not something i'd watch if it wasn't Disney

Meet The Robinsons
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
6/10 It's a sweet and humorous movie.

Pinnocchio
一年多以前 cruella said…
smile
8/10 I love it. An amazing classic!

Bambi
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
8/10. Haven't seen it in years but have a lot of nostalgia for it.

Mary Poppins
一年多以前 MissCinico said…
7/10 I've only seen it once, but from what I can remember it was okay.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
一年多以前 truth76 said…
9.8/10
I love the movie and it's characters.

Big Hero 6
一年多以前 cruella said…
smile
9.9/10 I love it! One of the best Disney movies ever IMO.

The Rescuers Down Under.
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
6.5/10. Definitely one of the better Disney sequels, but I only like it, not love. It's a nice movie and I like the setting.

The Rescuers
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
7/10 I really like The Rescuers. It has a lovely soundtrack, and it's sketchy animation actually works, in my opinion. I like the characters a lot.

Bridge to Terabithia
一年多以前 MissCinico said…
4/10 I sort of hate it.

Pocahontas.
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
6.5/10... eh, it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I like it, sometimes not so much. I feel that the plot is rushed. Purely for the amazing soundtrack and animation I can't give it anything lower than a 5.

Home on the Range
一年多以前 cruella said…
4.5/ 10 cute kids movies, but pretty lame for a Disney movie.

Cinderella
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
7/10 I enjoy it for the most part. The best part is Cinderella herself.

Lilo and Stitch