Enjoy Disney fans!

迪士尼公主 434 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 434

一年多以前 rogueslayer17 said…
9/10 I love Pocahontas

Sleeping Beauty
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
7.5/10 I love it to death! <3 3rd or 4th favorite Disney movie. If I were to put it in term that everyone else is using probably 9/10, but I'm too critical for that.

Frozen.
一年多以前 avatar_tla_fan said…
5.5/10 no where near a masterpiece, and it's my second least favorite DP movie, behind BATB, which I can't stand! *receives hate comments*

Beauty and the Beast.

I want to see what people think of it. :3
Sk8er__grl commented…
I 爱情 how your least 收藏夹 are the most critically acclaimed! But your 最喜爱的 is the third most acclaimed, so. 一年多以前
Actually, my 秒 最喜爱的 is the most critically acclaimed. 一年多以前
SWATSD. <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
6/10 I have said it before and I'll say it again, this is one of the most overrated Disney movies IMO. I understand the appeal, but it put me to sleep. It has some of the worst DP soundtracks and some of the characters tick me off, especially the villain, which isn't that great. It annoys me when people say it's flawless when it not only has the most in a kids movie ever in a kids movie production but also many, many plot holes. It's probably in my bottom three for DP movies, sorry :(
Sk8er__grl commented…
《勇敢传说》 一年多以前
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
8/10! Love it!

Pocahontas!
Sk8er__grl commented…
Your going to keep asking that aren't you? 一年多以前
BelleRose829 commented…
YEP! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
9/10 I love Disney for tackling a risky topic, I think it was the most risky DP movie with TPATF. Although history was a bit off, it kept true to many of the important thing that happened during that time and it's a fun way of educating your kids of sorts. Learning about nature through a heart-stopping song, learning about the hatred of the two sides through another awesome song, I wish this movie was more popular with kids. The whole soundtrack was phenomenal, the animation is stunning, and the ending was done surprisingly well for a sad movie. The main protagonist as well as her love interest are both bad-ass and they make a great couple, one of my favorites. Overall, it's great and it deserves love. ^_^

Home on the range (With a review, lol)
last edited 一年多以前
BelleRose829 commented…
A bit off? It kept true to the important thing? Gurl, what kind of history book are 你 reading? Well, thanks for your ranking. I like it when 你 write things, lol. :3 一年多以前
I am not going to review that piece of garbage. (Talking about 首页 On The Range.) 一年多以前
Sk8er__grl commented…
Your right, "a bit" was an understatement. But when I 说 they kept true to the important thing I meant the hate between the societies and I like how they showed both sides anger. Also in real life Pocahontas did save John Smith, but I'm mostly biased, lol. :3. 一年多以前
MaidofOrleans commented…
Actually there's no proof that Pocahontas saved John. He wrote about it but a lot of historians believe he embellished his travels and that most of what he told wasn't anything near what actually occurred. 一年多以前
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
0/10
My review: It sucks! If you were to mash every kid-like stereotype roled into middled ages females trying to be be funny, you get this sorry excuse for a film. HUFF!

The Little Mermaid
Sk8er__grl commented…
哈哈 I really wanted to hear what people had to say about the monstrosity. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
7/10

Fantasia 2000
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
6/10
It's not bad.

101 Dalmations
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
8/10 It's definitely good. The villain is by far the best part, Cruella is badass! The songs are nice and the characters are likable, my only complaint is it's too cute. Even the ending where the dogs fight off the villain was adorable, plus talking animals always turn me off, but nonetheless a pleasant watch.

Mars needs moms (MUWAHAHAHA!)
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
WHY DO YOU HATE ME? 1/10, because it wasn't GOD AWFUL, still pretty F*CKING TERRIBLE, but I liked the bit, when the boy gets to rub it in the mom's face.

Cinderella
1/10? MUCH TOO HIGH! It should be 0/10! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
5/10
It's a classic and I like some parts but it's just too slow and kind of boring for my tastes. I find the animation kind of plain sometimes as well and I largely dislike or dismiss the soundtrack. I can't dislike it though, but it is my least favorite DP film and Cindy is my least favorite princess, I'm just neutral to her.

Lilo and Stitch
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
8/10 It has problems, no doubt, but I love it anyway! I ADORE Lilo, she crazy, disturbing, grotesque, and I love every single minute of it! She is one of the most hilarious and realistic characters Disney has created. The relationship between Lilo and Nani is so believable and done almost perfectly. My only complaint is that the family story was done so well everything else looks so drab in comparison. But I adore it and Stitch <3

(I'll go easier on people) Mulan
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
9/10 A great movie

Enchanted
 9/10 A great movie 着魔
一年多以前 DarklyRuby said…
6/10 not my thing

The Rescuers
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
5.5/10
It's kind of slow and boring at times, the animation is pretty drab, and the soundtrack puts me to sleep but I don't dislike it because it is a nice story and I love Bianca and Bernard. I think the sequel Is much better though.

Wreck-it Ralph
9/10. Love this movie! :)

Planes. (It counts, I want to see what people think of this trash.)
Sk8er__grl commented…
Planes was going to be the 下一个 thing I wanted to see people review :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
0/10 If had a brick I'd take it and throw it at the Pixar animators for even thinking of this monstrosity! I didn't even like Cars that much, let alone a watered down kids movie filled with every predictable plot imaginable mashed into one big mess. Point is: I REGRET WATCHING IT!

SnowWhite :3
10/10!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Disney Princess movie. <3 people say it's boring and uninteresting, but I don't agree with that at all. It's an amazing movie, with great characters, songs, a good plot-line, and everything that you need in a movie.

Toy Story 3. :)
一年多以前 ApplesauceDoctr said…
9.5/10. It's a great movie, though I don't watch it too often.

Hunchback of Notre Dame?
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
8/10
Very good movie!

The Jungle Book
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
7/10 its a great movie. The villian is awesome and the songs are great.

Planes 2: Fire and rescue (Tee-hee ^_^)
Ew Planes 火, 消防 and Tescue 一年多以前
Rescue.* .* 一年多以前
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
0/10 if it's anything like the first one I'd kill myself rather than watch it.

Princess and The Frog
 0/10 if it's anything like the first one I'd kill myself rather than watch it. Princess and Th
一年多以前 MaidofOrleans said…
10/10 One of my absolute favorite Disney movies! I love the music!

Peter Pan
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
8/10
I used to dislike but I now think that it's great. It has great animation and characters and I like the plot although the soundtrack isn't one of my favorites. I love Tiana, Naveen, and Lottie.

A Bug's Life
5/10 very, meh.

The Incredibles.
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
Also for PeterPan 6/10 because I hate the Mermaids and Peter himself, in fact I like almost nothing about it. But I love the Pirates and the "Idians" they just seem cool. Overall I mildly dislike it. A bugs life is 2/10 because I frankly didn't like it at all.

Pocahontas. (I know your tired of me saying that)
Whoops, we both answered the same question. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
This is a bit of a mess:
The incredibles: 9/10 it's awesome! The idea of superheroes with kids was great and how Bob had a bit of a mid-life crisis. Pixar FINALLY does a movie with humans and then they ruined it by having Cars be the next movie, but no matter. The villain was one of their best also, and I like the mature tone the movie had.

Pocahontas so Olivia can shut up.
BelleRose829 commented…
*Sarah voice* I shall not be SILENCED! *lights 干草 on fire* :3 Such Diva 一年多以前
I 爱情 The Incredibles as well! It's FINALLY getting a sequel! Although cars is getting a third movie for reasons correctly unknown.. 一年多以前
Sk8er__grl commented…
WTH?! Cars can NOT be getting a sequel! 一年多以前
5/10. I like the songs Pocahontas sings, but that's about it. I find the movie boring. *gets tomatoes thrown at*

Winnie the Pooh (2011)
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
7/10 I thought it was cute and funny, it's a shame that it is so underrated.

Hercules
9/10.

Cars 2. (Haha I'm torturing you all with these movies.)
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
5/10
Fairly pointless and I'm definitely not a fan of this franchise but I did find it more amusing than the original, which just bores me.

Bambi
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
6/10 it's ok, but it's a talking animal movie, I hate those, because fairytale or not I want it to be realistic. I don't really like the songs or get invested in the characters it's boring for me. I do love it's coming of age concept, but I pretty much get bored with everything else.

The Black Cauldron
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
5/10
Oh my, this film is a huge mess but it is pretty interesting at times while boring at others. I love Gurgi and the Horned King is cool but I dislike a lot of things in it. It lacks heart, a great plot, great animation, and the fun and joy of other Disney films. It seems thrown together but it is at least unique.

The Jungle Book 2
7/10
I actually really liked the songs, but it wasn't as good as the first.

Mulan 2
last edited 一年多以前
7/10 one of the better sequels. (Although definitely not the best.) and it's decent.

Chicken Little. (All the torturous choices xD.)
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
1/10 Maybe a bit too high? I don't know, I actually liked the piece of garbage as a kid, but now I realize what a monstrosity it is. First of all I don't like talking animals and plus there was no point to them so that's a start. the story was stupid, the animation was god awful, and characters were completely unlikable. In conclusion, it sucks but nostalgia and the cute baby alien made me give it at least on point.

The Wild
Everyone loves this movie as a kid I think, then once they get older they start to hate that garbage. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
0/10
If only you could see the face I'm making now. I definitely dislike this film.

Bolt
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
6/10 it's a talking animal film, I really hate those, but Bolt has to be the one exception I like the story, it's not my favorite, but it's decent.

Aladdin

7/10. I used to love it, but it gets underwhelming each time I re-watch it.

Tarzan
7/10
It would probably be higher but it really terrified me as a kid, and I guess some of that dislike stuck with me over the years. Also I've probably only watched it two or three times in my whole life.

Pocahontas 2
0/10 an absolute failure of a movie and a terrible sequel to Pocahontas.

Home on the Range. (Ughhhhhh.)
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
1/10
I mean really, Roseanne is in it, enough said. It has maybe one or two slightly funny moments and at least one o.k. song but goodness, it's awful. Easily one of Disney's worst films, I don't want to see it again.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Dinosaur is the 下一个 film. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sk8er__grl said…
5/10 I don't remember it much at all *cries*

Dinosaur (I want to remember!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
-1/10
Awful and BORING. You're lucky you don't remember it.

Meet the Robinsons
Sk8er__grl commented…
Lol, thanks for the heads up then! 一年多以前
一年多以前 OnceABlueMoon said…
10/10!

This has been one of my favorite movies for a long time. The humor is great,

T-Rex: "I've got a big head, and little arms... I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought out."

the villain reveal is amazing with the main character learning some really important lessons about how devastating some actions can actually be, the time travel makes a good amount of sense. But most importantly the message of the story is so beautiful. Keep moving forward, and remember those little moments. (never fail to cry from that song)

Brother Bear
Sk8er__grl commented…
That was beautiful! *Wipes tear* 一年多以前
Yes, I 爱情 that movie. <33333 一年多以前
5/10. Meh, nothing special, in my opinion.

Toy Story 3.
一年多以前 Evera said…
10/10

Frozen.
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
8/10
I'm actually willing to look past all the plot holes and I really do like this movie. It's currently my 3rd favorite DP movie and probably in my top 10 Disney movies. I love the characters, songs, and the whole feel of the film. It's far from perfect but I think it still Disney magic and is a fun film.

Alice in Wonderland
Sk8er__grl commented…
Your 评论 <3 its only my 7th favorite, but the songs and characters are some of the best from any 迪士尼 film IMO. 一年多以前
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
7/10
I like it, even though most of it is nonsense.

The Emperor's New Groove