2nd Person: Uh, 8/10. Bambi

3rd person: 6/10. Pocahontas

And it continues...

Enjoy Disney fans!

迪士尼公主 434 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 434

一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
8/10I haven't seen it in centuries but I know that it is one of the funniest Disney movies. Yzma and Kronk are hilarious.

The Jungle Book
Yzma! <33333333 一年多以前
一年多以前 avatar_tla_fan said…
7/10.

It's a good movie, and i love it, but its not one of my favorites. Very nostalgic for me though. :)

Up.
一年多以前 fanlovver said…
10/10

I love it! It is perfect in my eyes.

Wall-e.
一年多以前 ApplesauceDoctr said…
6.5/10. Don't dislike it, but I don't particularly like it either. It's okay.

Peter Pan?
1/10. Hate this movie. The characters are extremely irritating, I hate the plot, don't even understand the moral of the movie, and it's racist and sexist. Easily Walt Disney's worst movie.
下一个 movie is Cars. 一年多以前
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
3/10! Ugh, I can't belive people like it. I hate it.

Hercules
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
9/10
Love, love, love it! I love Greek Mythology but the many inaccuracies have never bothered me. It's such a fun movie with great music, characters and plenty of heart as well as humor.

Toy Story 2
9/10. Much better than the first, and it brings back a ton of nostalgia.

Lilo and Stitch?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the 秒 is better than the first. 一年多以前
一年多以前 MaidofOrleans said…
9/10
Such an amazing movie that manages to be both realistic and sci-fi at the same time!

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
一年多以前 BelleRose829 said…
8/10 one of my all time favorites! :3

Pirates of the Caribbean. :3
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
8/10 Really good movie.

Maleficent!
 8/10 Really good movie. Maleficent!
一年多以前 CDS9284 said…

The Incredibles
一年多以前 MaidofOrleans said…
9/10
Haven't seen it in a while but it's really well done! Also that scene with Frozone and his wife is HILARIOUS.

Frozen
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
2/10 Not one of my favorites.

Finding Nemo
8/10. I liked it more as a kid, though.

Sword in the Stone?
一年多以前 OnceABlueMoon said…
6/10
I enjoyed everything with Merlin but the story rambles around without really focusing on why Arthur should be able to pull the sword from the stone in the first place.

Peter Pan 2
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
7/10

Robin Hood
 7/10 Robin 兜帽, 罩, 发动机罩
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
4/10 Not particularly my favorite. It was my first ever Disney movie, I just feel very unattached to it.

Pinocchio.
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
5/10 oh, wait I just rated my own. Oh, well.

Sleeping Beauty
一年多以前 PrueFever said…
smile
7/10, very good, but still, something's missing...

Bambi
 7/10, very good, but still, something's missing... Bambi
一年多以前 -DragonsFire- said…
4/10 I don't really like it. It's boring.

Who Framed Rodger Rabit.
8/10. Love that movie.

The Three Caballeros?
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
2/10 I don't like that movie much.

Tarzan
一年多以前 Tygers_Eye said…
7/10

Good movie, but the Disney Channel advertisements spoiled 3/4ths of the movie before it even came out in theatres. ='(

The Aristocats.
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
5/10
It's nice but average and not super exciting. I like the characters and "Everybody Wants to Be a Cat" but the story is just o.k. and while the film is decent it doesn't do much for me. Their was really no impact for me from this film, it was just nice but nothing very special.

Lilo and Stitch
8/10. The nostalgia! ♥

Sleeping Beauty?
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
9/10 Adore it!

The Fox and the Hound
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
4/10 Not a big fan, but I love it's message. It's just not my kind of film. Plus, I hate talking animal movies.

Mulan
 4/10 Not a big fan, but I 爱情 it's message. It's just not my kind of film. Plus, I hate talking anim
一年多以前 Evera said…
10/10

Mulan is definitely one of the best Disney Princess movies that ever been created. The characters are well developed, the score is touching, the background is beautiful, the voice artists are well-suited.

Winnie the Pooh (2011)
一年多以前 jag900 said…
3/10 I liked it when I was younger but I dont really like it at all now

Monsters University
 3/10 I liked it when I was younger but I dont really like it at all now Monsters 大学
10/10!

LOVE!

Beauty and the Beast.
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
5/10

The plot is fairly creative and I prefer this set of story over the original story, but I dislike the talking enchanted objects as well as it's vague points about the curse itself. It has it's plot holes, holes I'm not willing to overlook also various animation inconsistencies. Besides the progress of the beast's character it's boring and cliche to me. It definitely knows it's a fairytale, but a fairly illogical one.

Sleeping Beauty
 5/10 The plot is fairly creative and I prefer this set of story over the original story, but I dis
一年多以前 reflection11 said…
6/10 I do like it, but it drags often and the characters at times are dull.
Aladdin
一年多以前 scarletunicorn said…
7/10 The pop culture references date a lot the film, but it still has its charm.

Wreck It Ralph.
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
6/10. Nice, but not special.

Hercules
 6/10. Nice, but not special. Hercules
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
6/10 Definitely eye-catching, just a little to crazy and rambunctious not to mention the pop-culture references. It's good, but it's not memorable.

Lilo and Stitch

6/10 Definitely eye-catching, just a little to crazy and rambunctious not to mention the 流行文化
一年多以前 Aang_Lite said…
9/10 One of my faves! I just love Nani.

The Jungle Book
 9/10 One of my faves! I just 爱情 Nani. The Jungle Book
一年多以前 reflection11 said…
8/10 Cute, funny, and I love the character and songs. However the plot is a bit strange and Mowgli is kind of bland imo.
The Little Mermaid<3
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
10/10 LOVE this movie

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
 10/10 爱情 this movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
7/10 It's a classic and while it drags at some points it's not bad, it's genuinely heart warming. Not the best film, but I have way too much nostalgia for it to give it lower than a 7/10.

Sleeping Beauty.
last edited 一年多以前
 7/10 It's a classic and while it drags at some points it's not bad, it's genuinely 心 warming. Not
一年多以前 BraBrief said…
10/10 It's in my top 5 of Disney movies

Cinderella III
 10/10 It's in my 最佳, 返回页首 5 of 迪士尼 电影院 灰姑娘 III
一年多以前 truth76 said…
8/10
I like that it shows Cinderella is brave and she can do things without magic, and that she is forgiving.

Pocahontas II
一年多以前 Aang_Lite said…
6/10 Not that bad in my opinion, and it has some new funny characters like the Grandma or Uti.

Atlantis
一年多以前 reflection11 said…
2/10 Blegh. Not my personal taste.
The Little Mermaid III
一年多以前 Silverrose1991 said…
7/10 - The animation is really good for a sequel. I like how they flesh-out Ariel's sisters at least a bit, though I have created my own personalities for them and I hate how they changed the age order from "Daughters of Triton". There isn't much to the plot, though, and the villain is just plain awful.

Cinderella
 7/10 - The 动画片 is really good for a sequel. I like how they flesh-out Ariel's sisters at least
一年多以前 wanderingchild7 said…
7/10 I just started to love this movie recently! The next movie is The Princess and the Frog :)
一年多以前 _CatWoman_ said…
6/10 It's decent, not the best movie to come out of Disney, but it's just fine on its own.

Mulan
 6/10 It's decent, not the best movie to come out of Disney, but it's just fine on its own. 花木兰
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
10/10
Offcourse (teehee, I couldn't help it), it's my favorite Disney movie. I love just about everything about it!
一年多以前 Diazdiaz95 said…
Oh btw, next film is Treasure Planet :)
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
6/10 It has amazing animation and and a nice soundtrack, but everything else was just okay/good but nothing astounding.

Hercules