迈克尔·杰克逊 If there was a new movie made on the life of Michael, who do 你 think would play Michael?

sophiejvc posted on Aug 09, 2009 at 01:34PM
Who do you think would be good as Michael? There would have to be more than one actor playing him.

迈克尔·杰克逊 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 lucaslover528 said…
hmmm
i don't have a clue!!! nobody cud ever live up to him!
一年多以前 LiilacLottiie94 said…
hmmm
OMG i dont think its possible. he's too awesome and a one of a kind. he sets the trends not follows them. i dont have a clue at all who could possibly play him. but i guess someone's obviously playing him in the new "thriller live" show.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tatajackson said…
em. i think no one.bacause what michael's did,its just from the bottom from his heart.thats pure. so i think,no one can act to be him. cos its just so pure of him. =)
一年多以前 sophiejvc said…
hmmm
Yes thats true i agree with you all that no one can be him, but someone would have to act him like they did in 'The Jacksons: An American Dream' so i dont know who would. Maybe the same man?
一年多以前 Jill_17 said…
I don't think that nobody could ever replace him!!!!
Although if they want to make a bio-movie the best choice would be to use some interviews or videos of him!!!
M.J. Rest In Peace
一年多以前 soonerborn1956-deleted said…
heart
NO ONE! HE IS & WAS THE ONLY! MICHAEL JACKSON,that is jus a very hard question .They broke the mold when he was born! A Gift to all of us!!