超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club RP Brainstorm 论坛

Mutaliation posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 02:29AM
Stole the idea from Spike (haha) in this forum we talk about and brainstorm ideas for new RPs that will be made or possible some that are already made, or just screw around and talk about random stuff (which is always fun for me :D) so come on talk about ideas and brainstorm.

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 916 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 916

一年多以前 Spikegilfer1997 said…
Sup. So are we doing a modern or past setting? Maybe steam punk?
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
I'm thinking sorta future steampunk kind of thing, I talked the cities a bit with NicoL and I said that the sky and ocean cities could kinda look like Columbia and Rapture from the Bioshock franchise.
Limiting it to just three major factions?
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, with different Olympians choosing sides so their children are also part of these cities.
Different codes of morals or just a petty grudge battle?
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Kinda like a petty grudge thing, each of the Big Three wants separate power and so they build their own societies and don't involve themselves with the issues of the others.
I see a dwarven type city for Hades. It'd be interesting if each pf the gods had a plot of land and the big three are trying to convince them to unite. Anyways my concern is that when you pit Rper's against each other no one wins so or particular group would be like another faction?
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Well now I'm thinking that there should be some kind of common enemy that they should face together (maybe the Titans or Gaea) because if fight breaks out that is not authorized by either side, then war breaks out between all sides. I think I may need NicoL to help with this stuff, she knows more about it, I'm more of a detailed kind of person.
If Zeus place is like Columbia then it's going to have a dark back story.......
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
... LOOK like Columbia, y'know floating buildings, maybe some skylines, some steampunk vending machines, sophisticated and bright, everyone happy, just the way Zeus wants it... maybe you're right, this place could have a dark backstory.
Poseidon would be fairly poor, Hades would be rich but cantankerous, Zeus would be above average but exploiting someone.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Well we should also take into consideration who has allied themselves with which of the Big Three. Zeus has Athena, Hera, Apollo, and Dionysus. Poseidon has Aphrodite, Artemis, and Hermes. Hades has Ares, Hephaestus, and Demeter. Yeah, not equal, but not everything is fair between the gods.
Some would try to stay neutral, certainly some minor gods would want no part of it.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Yes of course, but Olympians have to choose sides, and some minor gods as too, but the way the people live is definitely going to be based on which gods look over them, for instance, the Hades clan (I'm gonna call them clans until we come up with something better) lives underground (or for the most part at least) most of the jobs citizens have there are miners, blacksmiths, soldiers, and farmers. There will also be ambassadors for each city who can visit the other cities for reasons like trade or talk of peace, these ambassadors are going to be the child of the Big Three god of whoever city they live in (I call Hades, so no one else take it >.>)
Not all the Olympians, certainly they'd be under more pressure but I can't see them all joining.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Well I believe Rick said in one of the books that if the Big Three ever started to go to war, then the gods would have to pick sides, and this is good enough for an RP and it makes it so that the cities contain more than just the children of one god.
Yes, but they'd still be making treaties.
I imagine the problem with Zeus's forces are that hey lacks tank like things.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
But they would be superior in air combat, or any kind of attack from above, Hades forces have control over most metals and precious materials so that gives them a sort of monetary advantage, and Poseidon covers a third of the planets, what I'm trying to say is, that it all basically like the Cold War, we're all just waiting for who is going to throw the first punch.
Alvin2442 commented…
TWO THIRDS! 一年多以前
Poseidon would be able to support life. Hades would take a long time to establish a base but when he does it is powerful, Zeus can't do much of anything but threaten death from his floating doom fortress.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Yeah, like that, it's better to get the actual workings of the clans established before any cosmetic work should be done, but I'm not really the best kind of person for this, so I gotta go now to think about stuff that suits me better.
last edited 一年多以前
Workings?
Mutaliation commented…
Y'know, the way their government actually is and how they treat one another. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
We should discuss which Gods go to where. Mainly which Olympian God chooses which side.
Most of the Gods would go to Zeus. I think Ares would go to Hades and Hermes perhaps Poseidon
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Zeus: Athena, Hera, Apollo, Dionyus.
Poseidon: Aphrodite, Artemis, Hermes.
Hades: Ares, Hephaestus, Dementer.
The only problem with this grouping is wouldn't Artemis and Apollo join the same side?
Btw I bags Zeus.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
That's what I was concerned about before, but Maybe the fact that Artemis and Apollo are on different sides kinds brings a bit of a theme of sibling rivalry (that's really what it's all about with the Big Three) and I joined Artemis with Poseidon because of the connection between the ocean and the moon (I don't know if that kind of thing applies in Greek mythology, but I find it interesting)
Yeah I can see that, Apollo wouldn't want to be under anything so Zeus for him. I'm thinking that Hades gets Canada, or at least southern Canada, Poseidon would get the territories and what not, Alaska would be a warzone.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Well I think NicoL said that the territories were Zeus: America, Poseidon: England, and Hades: Russia
You're aware that Britain is tiny, America is just over half the size of Russia?
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
It's not the size of the country, it's how much power it has, and besides maybe we can increase it to the entire UK.
Here's a plan, we take a map, and four colors, we color the map say red for Hades, Yellow for Zeus, Green for Poseidon and blue for neutral.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
I don't think we need to go that much into it without more people to discuss this with, NicoL, Blaze and maybe Rogue should help.
And only Rogue is remotely near my time zone and he doesn't come on so much anymore.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Yeah, I'm noticing that too, I just know that I'm not in the same time zone as NicoL or Blaze (well when I have free time) so I'm not usually on when they are.
It took me way to long to figure out why they're on at the same time, then I looked a map.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
I just remember NicoL mentioning that she's from Australia, and Blaze said that he was in the same time zone as her, so they're pretty much on the other side of the planet to me.
Blaze said he lived in either the west Indonesian time zone or the east, can't remember.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Let's just say Weast and resolve that issue.
K then.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
So for this new RP, are you going to be the Demigod leader of Poseidon's territory, I already got Hades and NicoL has Zeus, if we can't find anybody before the RP is made, might as well be somebody who knows the RP well.
I'll be part of a neutral party. No doubt Alvin would never forgive me if I took "His" spot, nor to I find the sea gods morals so appealing.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Oh yea, Alvin is usually the one who is a son of Poseidon, someone should probably tell him about this new RP.
Dibs out.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Good call.
Indeed.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Blaze can do it.
Plus Zeus would get both continents(North and Soruh)along with Canada and Alaska.
Poseidon would have places like England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Australia.
Hades would have Russia, Germany, Most of Asia etc.
My only problem is that with Australia pretty much completely out of the Uk's grasp, would it not be better to put it part of Zeus' territory because of their military agreement and not the Commonwealth?
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
i don't know I'm not a geographer... uh, yes. :D
My problem is that Canada spans a large geographical area *Second largest country in the world* which goes like this
Farmland, Tundra, Glaciers
Within this is a considerable amount of wealth so it makes sense for Hades/Pluto to have it, Demeter's on his side and she is a the agriculture goddess so farming for her, Poseidon would strike from the sea and the North.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Alright. Zeus would always have the USA as it is apparently the head of Western Civilisation.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
okay now I'm thinking as to why the gods now have territory over the world again, can we say that the Big Three actually had their big war which lasted for 1000 years, then to end the bloodshed the Demigods stopped fighting and the gods saw that the war would go nowhere so they just decided to split the earth between one another. (Why do i have a feeling that a war between the Big Three would be a good basis for a prequel RP)
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
I'll be with Hades side with Mutant and yeah I'll tell Al.
Guys, we should think of countries, I mean these are Gods, think in continents.
Zeus would take the Americas.
Poseidon of course Asia
Hades would be Europe.
Then we have Australia, Africa and Antarctica.
I don't know about those, what do you guys think?
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Neutral zones? Places where territory is not claimed by any of the Big Three (either minor gods or mortals) and this can be a place where demigod leaders can talk with one another and if no weapons can be brought in designated areas of these lands.