超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club RP Brainstorm 论坛

Mutaliation posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 02:29AM
Stole the idea from Spike (haha) in this forum we talk about and brainstorm ideas for new RPs that will be made or possible some that are already made, or just screw around and talk about random stuff (which is always fun for me :D) so come on talk about ideas and brainstorm.

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 916 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 916

一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Hmm...
一年多以前 Spikegilfer1997 said…
Words of wise man.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"I do not think myself as equal as the position, that I have been given."-George Washington, at least I think the quote goes like that.
The reason for that is he was a shit commander who screwed over the native peoples repeatedly. Abraham Lincoln wrote with his own hand that "If I could have won this war without freeing a single slave then I would have," Meanwhile Britain tried to have slavery eliminated in the colonies when America decided to have its revolution, convenient timing.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Why does everybody gotta hate on America so much?
Later, first "Good" news.
America is no longer the fattest country in the world, Mexico took that title.
To the rest of the world America represents the pinnacle of arrogance, detaining the Brazilian prime ministers plane just because Edward Snowden could have been on board. Celebrating independence day less then a month from when said man Snowden revealed the government has been spying on you without restraint. People see America pretty much as an obnoxious jock.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Look up a comic series called Scandinavia and the World, I think it explains world occurrences pretty accurately.
I have blood from Rome, Greece and the Norse, nothing Egyptian though.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Interesting.
Basically every Brit can claim this though. The Roman's took the south of Britain and then when their empire crumbled the Norse vikings invaded.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Cool.
Waffle.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Glad to see that we're on the same page.
We just switched pages.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
I'm still on the flyleaf. :/
My friend and I just came up with names for a trilogy about...... Well it's the final editions title.
Episode one Page not found
Episode two Shinobi Squires
Episode three Ninja Knight.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Sounds riveting.
I hope somebody paints your walls all the colors of the rainbow.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
That'd be neat.
I have the feeling that Alvin's thought process was something homophobic. Hilarious.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Indeed.
Whereas Alvin makes token comments you just make witty quips, quite good.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
I'm in one of my better moods.
Wonderful.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I know why the Titanic sunk.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Aliens?
Budget, poor safety regulations, ignoring perils and speeding.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
"Captain, there seems to be an iceberg ahead, should we slow down and make our way around it?"
"Nah, I'm sure we'll be fine."
More like.
"Captain, you're going to fast, you have to slow down or we or maneuverability will suffer!"
"Nuh uh, no rain, nor sleet, nor hail, nor icebergs will keep me from being on time."
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
"We're here to test the myth, is the Titanic really impenetrable?"
*crashes into iceberg*
"Myth, busted."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
All three, wrong.
A fellow found out that steel becomes more fragile at ice cold temperatures but recreating the ship just for that little thing called safety was not worth it to rich pricks.
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
if I remember it was because of the nuts used to keep the ship intact, they ran out of material, so they used glassed and combined it with the metal. Too much of it, the nut breaks easily, but the with correct amount, it unbreakable. Since it sank, they probably used too much
Various reason for the screw up. Made in Ireland.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
^Something against Ireland?
Also, two questions. Are mortals still around and used for 'breeding'(if you want to be animalistic) or are they destroyed? And which gods follow which Big Three?
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
No, it was legitmately made in Ireland. 一年多以前
Zeus:
Apollo, Hermes, Wind Gods, some Storm Gods, Dionysus, Hera. who else you wanna add?
Poseidon:
Sea Gods, some Storm Gods
Hades:
Ares, Hephaestus, Underworld Gods

idk what else
what about the ranks?
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
No clue.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Zeus' allies: Apollo, Athena, Hera, and Dionysus
Poseidon's allies: Artemis, Aphrodite, and Hermes
Hades' allies: Ares, Hephaestus, and Demeter

Mortals are still around but they live in the country and are not allowed in the capitol unless their are a special condition (the capitols are kind of like CHB or CJ) and the same with demigods in the country, except demigods can enter and leave the country as they please, but if a god mates with a mortal, that mortal has a demigod child, then that child will be taken to their respected capitol to either be raised by the capitol (again, kind of like the camps) or get adopted by an older demigod who they will see as their parents.
Demigod wards.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Whatever that is.
Pffff.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Yay.
No. No. No. No, just no, not gonna, no. No. No. No, No. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
And, why?
Various reasons for you, sir.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Whatever.
You post nothing of value.
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Neither do you so it's a stalemate.