Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

2708 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2708

一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i glide around a valley, looking for prey. i had checked on twera and thunder, and was going to find Sudoku after i hunted.
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Name..AuRon
Age..17
Gender..male
Spices..eden
Looks..pic
Bio..i no longer fight for eden.....i fight for the alliance and have been bound by an ice dragon named Tala.....and she trust me because i saved her life and was branded a trader and that is why i joind the alliance.......every person iv meet in the alliance dosent trust me and why would i blame them im not of there kind.....
 Name..AuRon Age..17 Gender..male Spices..eden Looks..pic Bio..i no longer fight for eden.....i f
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
As, I was moving, I see a black hawk fly pass me and I look at it crazy
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
This is Tala
 This is Tala
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
(death crash, welcome. u chose an odd time to join.)
i catch my rat and see Sudoku. well, he's flying. and ah......crap. why dd i chose a multicolor bird? i dive out of site and see some tiger-like thing. i catch some of his fur in my talons and then let go. i screech and fly off. i round a turn and turn into a cat. i land on a ledge and wait to see if anyone followed me.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…

" I wonder who that is" I then notice my voice changed
一年多以前 dragonsmemory said…
I paused in my work, sensing a more intelligent mind. I reached out to it. <Who are you?> I asked, puttingg all my mind-force behind it.
((Deathcrash, this is your cue))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I flap my wings and follow the black hawk
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Who said that
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Looks around
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I stop quickly, and stop following the hawk and blast in the other direction and countinue my search for Thunderhawk
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Walks over to Tala and pats her on the head
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
am satisfied that no one followed me so i turn into a wolf and head back the way i came.
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Walks over to Tala and pats her on the head
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I do a full spin, getting used to the battle form. I go ot the lake and turn normal

( Can someone guess who Mizuko's mother could be?

A. Beth
B. Water
C. An Earth Dragon
D. A Eden Dragon
<My name is Twera, leader of the Alliance. Who are you?>
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
< Whoa Whoa, how am I in your mind, and who amde you the leader>
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
(*nem's voice on that subject* i died.)
i lope past the tigerish thing and an ice dragon. how lucky she was-not being a frost dragon, not having liquid dry ice running in her veins, not being cursed. i shoot by and try to sniff out sudoku. of coarse i fail but still, i had to look busy. in fact, i wanted to know more about that pair i had just passed.
<I won leadership from Nemesis some days ago, and I was trfying to contact an unfamiliar being.>
((B))
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
((d))
[misuko: who died and made you leader?
nem: i did.
misuko: oh]
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
< Yeah really nobody is the leader and Nemesis was never the leader>
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
(got that right. twera's crazy! nem could never lead. and it's an alliance. not kingdom)
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Im AuRon im apart of the alliance but im frome eden
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I quick stop and look at the lake(Dm your right)" Ok mom I know your here"
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
wtf is it with our characters and their parents? do they ALL come from troubled childhoods?
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Gets on my dragon and flies into the air
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i catch Sudoku sent and follow it to a lake. there, a large reptile stood at the foot of the water and recognized the scent. i walked up next to him and drank from the water. "hello dragon." i said, discising my voice.
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Lands at the lake and gets off of Tala......and lets her drink......good girl.....pats her side then walks over and checks to make sure that the saddle and bags strapped to her are tite
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
When, I turn normal Nemesis is able to sniff me out.

Water-" Okay now what do want? You came to my sacred lake"

" Yeah what did you do to me when I was born?"

Water-" Gave you something special"

" Ok, but will that be enough to fight Twera"

Water" Only when you discover the full extent, which is impossible, never been done by any other water dragon, but you are special and cause of that I will give you a new form" I teleport away

I see a black hawk " What do you want hawk?"

When, I turn normal Nemesis is able to sniff me out. Water-" Okay now what do want? 你 came to m
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Looks across tue lake to see anoth dragon
I turned back to my work. There really was nok need to deal with a lesser mind, not with my battle to plan. I knew the strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities of all the Great Ones. And, I knew how to use them to win the loyalty of the rest.
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Walks over to Tala and takes a peace of meet ought of a pouch and trys to get the dragons attention
Mizuko would never make a good co-ruler. He was too kind, too friendly.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Twera thinks she knows me, but I didn't let in circleon much at all. I fly in a swirling motion and fly towards Twera's Temple
I sensed Mizuko's approach, and quickly hid my work in a tall stone jar
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I land in Twera's cave and look at Twera, supciously" You know you should lock your mind more often"
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Ges he dosent wont it poots it back then gets on Tala and we fly off
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" And here's my new form my mom gave me freely"
"And you shouldn't go poking around my mind. Who is your mother, anyway?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" I don't the thoughts just pop up in my head> Water the great one who did you think it was"
一年多以前 Deathcrash said…
Lands in a small town to by some supplies
"Dfoes it matter? She'll be dead soon, anyway. So, which of my innumerable secrets have you come across now?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" A bunch and what make you so sure I'll let you kill my mom,and I more then I let in on, don'gt judge me to quickly "
"I guess I'll have to kill you, too."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" You could try" I lock my mind, She still more powerful even when I'm in this form." You think you can rule everything, you evil crazy person can't believe this"
I huffed, sparks coming from my nostrils. "Me? Crazy? Where would you get such an idea?"
((In the beginning, Twera was a bitch, then it faded almost as soon as she had Clat. Now she's being a bitch again. She's with egg))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(( Ok though now I'm feeling crazy))

I take a deep breath" From that, what you just said"
((Twera came in on pg 8-9 or so in fight back. Read through and compare it to her bitchiness now))
"I'm not crazy. I'm perfectly sane."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Yeah in-sane"
(( ALrihgt I will in a second and funny to anyone)
I growled. "There is NOTHING wrong with me."