Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

2708 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2708

一年多以前 dragonsmemory said…
I set Nemesis carefully on the rocky ground. <We're here.> I heard a waterfall nearby, as well as the rushing winds. The trees grew, yet the place seemed as silent as death. If any place held their mark, it was this secluded valley.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
<Yet Twera,I can feel and know exactly where she is right now>I twist my body <and i don't give up>I fly right at Thunderhawk with a burst of speed
I started thinking. There had to be a reason we had all found the cave that night, a reason Clat had been the way she was. There must be a reason behind all of this. The answers would not come easily, but neither would we remain in the dark. We had to know, if we were to defeat the Sadows.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I adjust my body and slam right into THunderhawk
((I'm actually going to shut up now and wait a while. See, Twera's going to find answers, but they won't be the answers she hoped for. There may be more to the war than they realize…))
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i gallop to a small pool of water and take a drink. when i look up the great ones were flying in. i said to twera, <don't judge me on what i will say, i'm just the messenger.>
<I can understand that. I was once a messenger as well.> I joined her at the pool. It was strange still, seeing my reflection. For eighteen years I only saw myself as others saw me, unable to see. There is a reason for everything, that much I knew. Today would be the day I learn those reasons.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I feel a something and I disappear to my regular time period.Thanks alot Time/I think and almost slam into Twera
"Watch where you're going!" I yelled, not in a chatty mood
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Hey Time send me back here so blame him"
I growled softly. "I intend to."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"That's rude"I say sarcastically<What happen to you>
<There is much more to my story, and Nem's, than you could ever imagine. There are plots, rooted deep in thhe past…>
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
<it's almost like that for everybody Twera,much more to my story as well>
<You'll see. I'm much more than I've let on.> I moved closer to him, snuggling under his wing. It was growing cold, fast.
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
((Thunder got pissed because Mizuko said it "With no emotion." If he had said it happily, things would have turned out much different.))
Damn him! He comes here and says mated Twera as if it was nothing, no love, no affection. She would have only allowed it if she felt strongly about him, but he clearly doesn't feel the same about her. Then he has the nerve to vanish! To leave the battle unconcluded! Okay, Mizuko. Enjoy yourself while it lasts, but tremble with each storm that passes, for lighting has no need to strike twice.
((Hmm…If Thunder cares so much about her, then what could his motives have been for walking out on the family?))
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
((I wouldn't know, you added that part of his story, but people change, he had a long time to think about family.(BTW, Thunder's 458 and Twera's 18, what took Siik and Fynd so long?)))
last edited 一年多以前
((Well, Fynddoes tend to get caaught up in his experiments, to answer your question. As for throwing that in like that, it was one of those strokes of inspiration. I really can't explain it))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Zero_Delta what happened was, I was gonna put I say everything except the last part with no emotion, but my cousin messed with it. And I didn't want to edit it so I went along like that)
<Thunderhawk yo whats up,I feel the same way about Twera that she does about me>I let the heat flow into Twera more
last edited 一年多以前
<Thanks. We can't build a fire. Not here. It's too sacred a place. We'd needpermission.>
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
I hear Mizuko's call and my anger flares. <So why did you speak the way you did!? Did you really think I would just smile and say "Good job"?> I feel the anger drain away. As long as Twera's happy, I guess I should just leave things be. I sigh, then, unbidden, thoughts of Ketna rose in my mind <...Mizuko... Could I... Ask you a favor?>
last edited 一年多以前
I looked up at the daarkening sky. The stars were different here than they were on Earth. One constellation remained the same. It was a long line of stars, protecting the polestar. Draco, the Guardian. Unlike the Earth constellation, this one had a single star in the middle of what looked to be the head.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
<When I said that something else was on my head and I wouldn't care if you said bad job>i reply to Twera<Ok>I cock my head for a second before answering Thunderhawk<Yeah>
The answers were here, in this valley. All we had to do was find them.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i spook at a tree bending under the wind. <damn this eyes on each side of head!> i notice draco watching me. new the others were behind him. i let lose a challenge and pawed the ground. <show yourselves completely! if you are so great then why hide? do you fear the past?>
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
<I... left someone behind, when I was farther back... The dwarves say that she vanished soon after I left. Could you... bring her forward, not all the way to the present, just to where I am? I can get us back to the future myself, but I can't go back to the past without nearly killing myself.>
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I do what he asks quickly<It is done for you though you could have helped if you told me the name>
Life stepped forward. "We do not fear the past. After all, Time is of our number," she said.
"Nemesis, you are no longer under our protection. You lost that whednyou became what you are now," Draco said, coming closer.
"None of this was ever supposed to happen!" someone shouted from the darkness. "Had the experiment gone as planned, Balance would hve returnesd and we would still be on Earth."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
My eyes glow white as I see the Great Ones then stop
There they were, the ones that had marked me. The ones that determined my future before I even had a past. I was beginning to hate them, more than I had hated what Clat had become.
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
((Thunder's going to have quite a shock when he returns to the present, isn't he?))
<Ketna?> I call. Did he really do it? He called her forward through all these years? <Ketna, love, I'm sorry.> I shake the wetness out of my eyes as she appears before me. <Shall we fly?>
last edited 一年多以前
((Quite))
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i growled and flicked my tail. i had no idea how a horse growled but, ok. "time is a symbol, not the power.and i would not be this if you had let my ancestors be. just because you had pride and wanted power-"
"enough! just say the message." life said. "fine." i snapped. "the brothers are free and pissed. they WILL kill you, and the being, who created you, will help them but you n our place. you have abuse the power and so will pay for it. they piety the ones you have deceived. and i will add my line. fuck off my back, bitches." then i turned and took all my will and focused on one thing:flying.
then, i grew wings and flew to the brothers cave. i folded my wings and they diapered. instead a horn came out of my head. the brothers laughed. "you have to focus the first few times."
"great." i focused and the horn went away. "when will i be able to go back to dragon?"
"when it is needed." i huffed and flew away, proud of my ability to grow wings. i waited for twera in her cave. i could not risk going to my cave, who new f isik would eat me or not.
I glared at the Great Ones. "Now it is my turn. You determined my future before I even had a past. For that, I do not respect you. You meddle too much in our affairas. Leave us be."
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
well said. but that was poor wording.
I left them before they could reply. They were weak, meddlesome fools. They had been content to wait for my birth, rather than take more direct action. True, they gave me my power, but without letting me grow up first. No other dragons would live the lives we had led. Eden was our clean slate. Thed Great Ones would be wiped from our lives forever.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i perked up as twera flew in. <what you say to them?>
I backwinged carefully. The ledge could be tricky at times. "The truth."
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
With Ketna, I was at peace. But our deadline was approaching, the Alliance would arrive in Eden in six days, and the cryogenic chambers that would ferry us forward through time were nearly complete. But something else was close.
<Thunder, I am with-child.> Ketna says.
<With-child? I pray it is from our first flight.>
<It is, but why would that be so important?>
<I don't think we would have time if it were otherwise, an egg would not survive the cryogenic freeze. As it is, we need to leave it behind, but I know it will found and cared for.> I hesitate before adding: <We will meet our son on the other side.> I could feel Ketna's rage at the prospect of abandoning her child. Good, she would have to be better at this than me. All that was left was to wait.
((Took me half an hour to type because my parents wanted to check facebook. While I was working. -_-))
last edited 一年多以前
((Really? Wow.))
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
<and they hated it?>
"They certainly seemed mad. But, it doesn't matter anymore. We don't need them, no dragon does. They're too manipulative."
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
<yes. the only one any dragon needs is herself. but then they live longer with the brothers and being and live happier with other dragons and live free with a problem to solve. but they do not need the symbols. they are symbols, you just let them go and relise you don't need them.>
"I don't think I ever told you where my power comes from." My power, my speciality, was mind-magic. There had been many times where it came in handy, but I used toprefer it to be kept secret, especially its origins. I knew this would be a hard story to tell.
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
Finally, it was time. The egg that would produce Isik was laid, and placed where it would be found at the proper time; the cryogenic chambers were ready, and waiting to receive me, Ketna, and the young Clat; and the dwarves had sworn themselves to secrecy. We stood by the massive, frozen chambers dwarfed by the spires of the crystal computer. "It's time." I say, and we enter, the doors closing behind us.
The timer starts ticking as our bodies shut down.
I thought back over my nineteen years of life. Had it really been a year since that fateful, snowy night? At times, it seemed only yesterday, and at others, a million years ago.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
<it seams i am not the only one with secrets.> i told her and motioned for her to tell her story. <you tell me yours, i tell you what i am aloud to of mine.>
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I fly into Twera's cave.
"Fair enough. You know my father, Fynd, was an experimenter and he accidentally strengthened the Shadows. That all happened about seven years before I was born. The Great Ones made a plan then. I don't know it, though. All I know is that they had to wait for certain signs before the plaan would work.
"While I was in my egg, the Great Ones removed my sight and gave me my mind-magic. Mother and Father had many healers come, after I hatched, to try and restore my sight. Nothing worked. My power grew as I did.
"Somewhere along the line, I learned part of their plan. They wanted me to cast down the Shadows by myself. In their place, I was to raise up the Great Ones." I paused. "I fled from them soon after. They wanted me to work alone. They never intended me to succeed. Rather, they wanted me to martyr myself for their cause.
"It had been Nlaa that urged me to flee. He told me, withhis dying breath, to keepour egg safe at all costs.
"So, I flew. The storm that sprang up pushed me near the cave, close enough for me to catchh your message."