Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

2708 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2708

一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
jumped back as a normal animal would as sudoku flew up out of the water. i spun around in a circle and bared my teeth at him. then i sulked away. and, once our of sight, turned into my new favorite animal, the honey badger. i got up close to some dragon(eyes to low to the ground to see fully) and started digging in the dirt.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I fly in the sky and fly back into the water
一年多以前 dragonsmemory said…
It was futile, thinking of names. I didn't even know what gender it would be yet. Unfortunately, there really wasn't much else to do here in Eden.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I teleport to Twera< How it's going>
"I'm bored."
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i carry on, getting bored by the minute and decide to run back and see what the Gos are doing. i head on my way.
(ok, i am ba-ored. now, if there is not fighting in the next page, i think i will have to do something crazy. so, even though we don't want it to end, let's start the beginning. of, the end.)
((Good idea. I'm thinking of doinga novel about all the kids. Clat, Samuel, Isik, Vlostuel. You know, growing up in Eden. Thinking about it. It might not happen))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(( Yeah, now Mizuko changed and he's all about killing the Gos now))
((Geez, talk about 180s))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(( Confused, ??????????????))
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
(180s? ya, suits him. that be his new legacy!and...i think nem has other plans then revenge, just to warn ya'll)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( I'm lost help please and Mizuko changed his plans as well))
((Twera has a plan, too. She's going back through the Door. As she closed it, she can open it. Problem is, there's something waiting on the other side that no one could ever expect))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( I expect the unexpected, most of the time, but really going back through the door. Even, Mizuko didn't try to go to the Door location on Earth))
((Twera was the one who closed it. Only she knows the exact magics that were used, so only she can reopen it))
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( I didn't say it like that. I mean't he didn't look for the location))
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
(i think ya'll got the wrong idea. but, oh well, u'll find out.)
i land on draco's shoulder and listen to the ongoing argument.
life: now! the can't be prepared!
death: but we are not ready yet either.
fire: so? what's life without a little risk?
water: safe?
light: stable?
dark: i think he means boring.
draco: we have a visitor.
me: hi. if it's any consolation, i think you are more than ready, it is they who are not. the youngest, she will soon lay. you want to attack right before she goes into labor. like, the split second before contractions start. that way, two are out of the fight. you will need to take out her brother's experiments and minimize the blue one's power. and his ego at that.
i pause and consider them. i fly onto dark's shoulder and transform into a phoenix. only, instead of flame, i was on "fire" with darkness. i slipped my talons under his scales and slowly seeped out his power. and, in doing so, took out light's power too. " gather your strength, and that one-" i motioned to water-"needs to keep her ears only to herself, not to share with her son." then flew off. it wasn't that hard to figure out, i was the daughter of balance after all. i turned into an eagle and found my army. "get ready, they attack at dawn."
(i always wanted to say that.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( Ok what's up with the saying my characters have a ego ggA)

I have my ears connected to Water." I wonder who that is, who knows about that" I disconnect my ears from my mom and fly out of the cave
I rested in the cave after making sure everything was ready. Instead of frantically digging a hole like last time, I had made myself az comfortable nest.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
< I'll be back, love> I zip off back underwater
<All right,> I replied wearily. It wouldn't be long now.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
(because, they have a HUGE and i mean HUGE ego. i think u do too.)
i had assumed sudoku would be listening in, i hopped he was at least, since part of my plan rested on his reaction and what he would do. i found an abandoned cave and practiced my shape-shifting in rapped procession.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
< So you having a child which will be my grandchild> A thought pop in my head

< Get out of my head, Water>

< So what, your saying I'm no longer your mother>

< You could never not be my mother>

< And I could never not be your father>

<Okay parents out of my head>

< But not without your first fire form

< What don't Arghh, bye bye Mom and Dad>

I fly faster< Alright Twera I might come back looking different, my dad gave me my first ffire form>
( Alright it's tim to do my first fire dragon form lol)
 <[i] So 你 having a child which will be my grandchild[/i]> A thought pop in my head < Get out of
<Why?>
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
< I don't know they're giving me a edge> I do a spirial and fly back to the cave< I'm coming to show it and it feels just like my first water form>
<All right. Give me a minute to haul myself out there.> I heaved myself up from the nest and made my way tok thhe cave entrance. The torchhes burned bright, sending flickering shadows all along the rock walls even in the bright sunlight.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
i fly right in front of Twera, and stop
"Impressive. Very impressive. If I didn't know you, I'd probably try to kill you," I said, swaying slightly.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I growl at the remark" And I would defend myself"
"I know that. You needn't growl at ME." I felt my emotions boiling over.
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
((Going to pretend Thunder was never with Daethcrash's characters... ))

Something's about to happen... I'm not ready, but then how could I have expected to be. I turn to the mechs, sitting forgotten in the dark, With a thought, I activate them, and send them out into the fields of Eden; an army ready for war. I think it would be best for me to check on the others. it's been to long. I Take off, heading for Twera's cave.
I wanted to do something other than lie around, but it was difficult. And, of course, Mizuko had been insistent on bed rest, so that the egg wouldn't get hurt. And I thought Eden was boring before…
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
((Party time!))

I notice the strange dragon at the entrance to Twera's cave, and could hear its growls all the way across the valley. I fly upward, then dive on him "Hey, ugly! Sound's like you're looking for a problem!"

((Thunder doesn't recognize him... ))
"Thunder, lay off!" I yelled. Honestly, what is it with males and fighting? "That's Mizuko. His father gave him that form."
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
((Aww, ya ruined the fun...))

"Yikes!" I swerve, just clipping Mizuko's wing-tip. "Jeez, again with the form changing? Not like this one is too different from the rest, its only fire instead of water." I roll my eyes. Shape-shifters, what's with them?
I rolled my eyes. Brothers, what's with them? "Let's get inside." I made my way back into the cave, making a beeline for my cozy nest.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" Yeah I'm not liking it either" I flap my wings and start to fly backwards" It feels liek my first water form except more agreesive and attacking"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I fall back to the ground and I switch back to my lastest water form" WHOOO!!!!!!" then I turn back to the fire form" Arrgh"
I ignored Mizuko's acrobatics.
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
I've never seen a stranger man... I turn away, Mizuko's form changes were starting to give me a headache.
"Thunder, would you like to stay for lunch?" I called from inside the cave.
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
"Sure, why not?" It has been a while...
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I fly in a chricle and fly into the cave
"All right. I'll just have to get more from the storecave." I headed down the ramp to the cave to fetch another piece of meat. Even that simple task was exhausting. How in the name of the Great Ones was I able to fly through that storm?
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I fly to the roof of the cave and land
Once I had the lump of what used to be a bison in my claw, I heaved myself back up to the main cave, where thed others were waiting. Samuel and Clat were reenacting one of their favorite bedtime stories. I threw the meat in with the rest of lunch. "Maybe about ten more minutes," I told Thunder, easing myself back onto my nest
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
< Wow that's tuff for you>
一年多以前 Zero_Delta said…
((Probably missed a couple, but I wanted to put up a reference sheet of Thunderhawk's abilities, mostly just for me but I'm posting it in case one of you can make use of it.))

Lightning strike....................................­...­.At­tac­ks target with a lightning bolt, intensity varies.
[Base ability]
Quantum leap......................................­...­.Te­lep­ort­ati­on move.
[Adventures, pg 35]
Kyrie....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..P­ass­es an electric current over the target's heart, instant kill.
[Fight back, pg 10]
EM shield(Passive)...........................­...­..A­n electro-magnetic field repels fire, electricity, and ferrous materials.
[Adventures, pg 13, 34, Gag reel, pg 1]
Molecular disruption..............................A specially focused electric current breaks apart chemical bonds in the target, causing it to dissolve.
[Hasn't been used(Thank goodness)]
Weak Telekinesis...............................­..A basic magic, not very useful...
[Adventures, pg 43]
Laminis Umbra.....................................­&qu­ot;­Bla­des of Shadow" Despite the name, It's not purely a weapon, it allows the user to manipulate dark energy, but at a cost.
[Adventures, pg 42]
Regeneration.............................­...­...­...­.. Healing: Electrically stimulates cells to grow and repair damaged tissue.
[Fight back, pg 11]
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I fly out the cave
"Lunch is ready. Mizuko, quit flying in and out of thed cave. You're bringing in debris."