Blair & Chuck Chair 爱人 论坛

livelovelaugh posted on Aug 30, 2008 at 01:07PM
Ok so this forum did not go as planned lol there is one on the Brucas spot and i know there is one on the leyton spot and they work really well.

livelovelaugh - Dawn
Brattynemz-nem
dermerforever terra
melanieacbear- mel
waldorf - sandra
Mouraki- Helen
ivison - Radi
Cas_cat_2 - Cat

Chair wins
Livelovelaugh- 11
Mouraki - 8
Brattynemz - 6
Waldorf - 3
Ivison - 2
Cas_Cat_2 - 2
Dermer4ever - 1

melanieacbear- 1
last edited on Apr 18, 2009 at 01:56PM

Blair & Chuck 1371 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1371

一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Chairwin!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
and now I'm bored. rather sleepy.
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
anyone here?
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
blush
Hi guys!
I just answered the pick, I didn`t have a clue that we have a Chair lovers forum! :O
Anyone here?
 Hi guys! I just answered the pick, I didn`t have a clue that we have a Chair 爱人 forum! :O Anyone
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
I am
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Oh, Hey!!!
I`m still here!
I`m Helen btw :)
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Hi Helen i am Terra you can call me that or T
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Hi T! :D
You know, this thing forum is so new to me, I have never been on a forum before but I really like it! Have you ever been on a forum before?

Btw, I love your icon!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
thank you i love it to and they are quite a few forums on here i am a part of but they are fun and great way to get to know people
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
I love to get to know people! And especially people who share my CB love!! :D
What other tv shows do you watch apart from GG?
And Grey`s Anatomy I guess?
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
besides Greys and GG i watch OTH and i just got into Supernatural
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
I`ve seen some episodes of Supernatural and I liked it! I wish I would be able to watch it more often but I don`t have much free time now that I`m attending a university :(
I have also watched some OTH episodes (I think of season2)!

I mainly watch House md and GG of course!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
ok and that is a great season for oth those were the good years it just depends on who you ask. Grey's is the only show where my couple is actually together
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Yeah, I`ve heard that this season OTH got boring. Well, it`s hard to keep a show intresting after some seasons I guess.
You know, I always have that problem! I loved a show and my couple was never meant to be! Or they didn`t end up together!
hmmm, maybe except from Piper and Leo in Charmed!
I hate that I have to wait for the season final to see Chuck and Blair reunite! And with all of these storylines lately, it`s painful to watch GG...
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
I know and it is not boring but repeating storylines and certain couples get but on the back burner for one main one. I really hope this whole Nair thing is a Phase and all my shows my couples ended up together oth and gg are the only ones were they are not.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Kinda like GG? Because this hole Nair/Vuck thing is only happening to bring Chair together! The writters are always trying to reasure us that CB is endgame! I really hope the mean it though, I would be very pissed off if Chuck and Blair don`t end up together!
At least one of my favorite TV couples should end up together and CB is my fav TV couple ever!
Which is your fav oth couple?
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Brucas and Naley is my second fav
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
I liked Brucas since I really loved Brooke! From what I`ve seen, she was my fav oth character! I also liked Nathan and Haley!

From Grey`s I loved Derek and Meredith and Izzie and Alex! And I enjoy watching Baily too! haha
Oh, yeah, I also like Addison, just not with Derek ;)
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
cool
oh i am the same as you on all those Brooke is a real great character i don't get why people hate her but to each their own
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
They hate her? I don`t get why, I loved her ever ever sinse I saw her infrond of my tv! And Sophia Bush is a great actress too!
But I guess everyone`s entitled of his opinion...
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
yep they do i think for some not all it is because at the beginning she got in the way of their couple but i do not fight with them about it.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
you`re doing the right thing , I hate getting into fights with others that they don`t ship my couple! for example, in House md, my favorite couple was House and Cameron but most of House md fans ship House and Cuddy and they used to fight a lot about them! Now thank God, we don`t have that problem anymore but it was really annoying get into fights about "with who House should end up with" since we were all fans of the same show!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
it is just stupid to fight with some one if you have different characters or couples we love
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
I agree with you! People have different opinions, we all have to accept that!

Random: which was your fav GG episode considering Chair?
Mine is Seventeen Candles (1x08)!
I really loved that episode!!!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
that is hard it is tie with the limo kiss episode and 212 or t 13 i forgot the names
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Oh yes... the limo episode was just... perfect! And unexpected! But in a good way! It was Victor/Victrola! 212, you mean the one when the make a bet to find the perfect dates to each other? I love this one too!!!
213 was Bart`s funeral! So sad episode... but still beautiful!
I love all of their scenes together, it is hard to just pick one indeed! 1x08, with Blair`s birthday party has a spacial place in my hart since it was when Chuck confessed that he likes her!
awwwwwwwwww <333
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
yay chair win for you
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Yay, I started a new page with one of my fav Chair scenes!!!
<333
一年多以前 wittyname93 said…
Hi everyone!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
I really hope that they would make their make up scene REALLY epic!!!
I don`t want to see something forsed or rushed!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Hi wittyname93!!!
:D
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
hi wittyname93

i really hope the reunion is perfect
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Yeah, me too T!

CB have to be together! I don`t mind wait for season3 for them to be a real couple... well actually I do mind but it doesn`t bothering me that much as it does seeing Blair with Nate in till the season final!
ugh!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
oh god i do not want to see that and the Nair hook up makes no sense that is one thing i do not like on shows when the couples had not build up
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
I totally agree with you! They say that it was about familarity and comfort and stuff but I don`t think that we saw any of these!
I mean the last 1 minute scene of the Grandfather and then the walk in the park and B bringing breakfast to Nate and then they saw Chuck and Vanessa (ew) and then BAM they kiss in the park!
It was very forsed and without a build up! Same goes for Chuck and Vanessa! Completely pointless and without any sense!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
it was nice talking to you i have to go eat dinner
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
ok T, nice talking to you too!!! :D
see you around here!
bb
一年多以前 wittyname93 said…
The whole C/V thing was so sudden, like you said, and it didn't make any sense! I was sat there dumbfounded wondering what had just happened. Hahaha
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Yeah, I know!
I actually closed my eyes to their final scene!
It was too painful to watch!
I can`t believe that they make Chuck have sex with Vanessa, I mean, really? Ugh!

I`m Helen btw! :D
一年多以前 wittyname93 said…
smile
Hi Helen! I'm Alyssa.

IF the pregnancy rumors are true and Vanessa is the one who's pregnant, I don't know what I will do with myself. But I will throw my TV out the window.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
hmmm
Hi Alyssa! :D

Well, I don`t know if they`re true but if they are, I think that it would be Nate`s! I don`t think that they would throw ANOTHER drama in the CB way, we had already too much! Maybe they`ll waste 1-2 episodes with Vanessa wondering if the baby is Chuck`s or Nate`s but it would be turn out that it`s Nate`s! How much can our little CB heart take???
Well... if it`s Chuck`s... I`ll do the same as you!
一年多以前 wittyname93 said…
I can barely take anymore CV or NB, it's breaking my heart! I just want Chuck and Blair to get together and cause mayhem on the UES! That would be perfectly entertaining, without the will-they-won't-they that we've been putting up with all season.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Yes, I so agree with you!!!
I can`t take anymore NB "cute" scenes which I find anything but cute or the auful CV scenes! It really makes me depressed!
I just want my CB together! I guess we have to wait till the season final for that! Or worse, for season3! Ugh! Now I`m depressed!
This scene always makes my day, I hope it helps right now!
 Yes, I so agree with you!!! I can`t take anymore NB "cute" scenes which I find anything but cute 或者 t
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Yeah, it hepls!!!
:D
一年多以前 wittyname93 said…
heart
I don't know what the writers were thinking when they paired up Chuck and Vanessa! It makes me sick just thinking about it. Ugh. I really hope we don't have to wait until season 3 for CB. That would be so horrible!

I love that scene! It's one of my favorite CB moments. I always end up watching one disc out of the season 1 dvd set over and over, and it's the one with this episode on it. They are too adorable for words!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
I guess they probably paired up CV because of Ed and Jessica which again it doesn`t make any sense! Just because 2 actors are together in real life doesn`t mean they should be couple in the tv show!

Me too!!! I always watching some parts of the season1! I usually watch the hole episodes of Victor/Victrola, Seventeen Candles, Woman on the Verge and Much "I do" about nothing!From Hi society, I only rewatch some scenes and I avoid as hell the last part when Chuck sees Blair with Nate cuz it really breaks my heart!
But yeah, this scene... WOW! So hot! I love them together!
一年多以前 wittyname93 said…
That's exactly what I was thinking. I guess they thought since they're dating in real life they'd have chemistry, but they thought wrong. I'm pretty sure every fangirl threw a hissy fit when they saw them together.

I can't under any circumstances watch the end of Hi!Society. It makes me feel so bad for Chuck and I feel like a little part of me dies everytime I watch that.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
"I'm pretty sure every fangirl threw a hissy fit when they saw them together."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

I`m pretty sure too! I know I did!

Yes, I know that feeling. I have only watched it one time, when I first saw that episode! I haven`t watch the end of Hi society from then! And the end, when he drives away to the airoport. These scenes made me cry.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Helen and Alyssa
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Hey T! :D