Blair & Chuck Chair 爱人 论坛

livelovelaugh posted on Aug 30, 2008 at 01:07PM
Ok so this forum did not go as planned lol there is one on the Brucas spot and i know there is one on the leyton spot and they work really well.

livelovelaugh - Dawn
Brattynemz-nem
dermerforever terra
melanieacbear- mel
waldorf - sandra
Mouraki- Helen
ivison - Radi
Cas_cat_2 - Cat

Chair wins
Livelovelaugh- 11
Mouraki - 8
Brattynemz - 6
Waldorf - 3
Ivison - 2
Cas_Cat_2 - 2
Dermer4ever - 1

melanieacbear- 1
last edited on Apr 18, 2009 at 01:56PM

Blair & Chuck 1371 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1371

一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
There I am again!!! lol

Anyone else here?
 There I am again!!! 哈哈 Anyone else here?
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
YAY, I got my second chair win!!!

*pops the champagne*
 YAY, I got my 秒 chair win!!! *pops the champagne*
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Heey! Anyone? :)
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Still alone! That`s sad! :(
Anyway, I think I`m gonna be here for a little while...!
 Still alone! That`s sad! :( Anyway, I think I`m gonna be here for a little while...!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Hey Sandra!!!
YAY, I`m not alone!!!
How are you?
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Heeey Helen!! :)
I'm a little bored, and then I realized that I've almost never here... so now I am. Haha. :D
How about you?
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Oh, I`m bored too! I`m in Ios island right now and not in Athens as usually but it`s pretty boring here in Easter!

I was here yesterday but then fanpop did some crazy stuff and I couldn`t post my reply! O_o
I`m so glad you`re here, I was feeling lonely! :(
Have you watched the canadian promo?
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Okay :D

Yeah, I noticed that too... I tried posting 100 replies (hah) and it just kicked me out. :P
Yeees, I saw it! And I'm feeling a lot less depressed now. If Nate needs to go to CHUCK for advice, something tells me NB won't work... haha.
Ausiello's new spoiler made me happy too. Something must happen at prom :))
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Yeah, Ausiello always makes me happy!
He`s such a CBer, I love him! heh

You know, when I watch the third sneak peak, the one with Serena and Chuck I was kinda pissed off that we were supposed to feel happy that Chuck has return to his old womanizing ways! But seeing the Canadian promo I`m feeling so much better!

I thing the next episode is gonna be so much better! Well at least I hope so! *crosses fingers*
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Amanda Lasher wrote the episode. She also wrote 2x08 and 2x15, so she obviously knows how to write CB... lol.

Yeah, I was kinda pissed too but maybe they're using his storyline as comic relief... it would be nice if everything wasn't depressing, haha :P

*also crosses fingers*
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Meh :(

*lonely*
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Lalalalala...
 Lalalalala...
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
I hope she did her best! I don`t know if I can handle another NB "sweet" moment without any CB interaction! Or something that tells me that IS ALL ABOUT CB!!!
Btw, I didn`t watch all 2x20! Only the scenes that didn`t include Blair/Nate/Chuck/Vanessa! I`ve seen some screencaps of course... Ew...

Yeah, lately GG is so depressing! Also the fanbase has gone a little crazy since the Nair snow kiss photos! And I hate what this did to Chuck! There so much Chuck hate out there it makes me crazy! I love Chuck! I hope that the last 2 episodes as Ausiello said are going to be REALLY good!

I also need an EPIC CB make up scene! I don`t wanna see ssomething rushed... But from the spoiler pictures... looks GREAT!!!
 I hope she did her best! I don`t know if I can handle another NB "sweet" moment without any CB intera
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Ooops, sorry for the long comment! lol

I`m so obsessed with CB is not even funny!
 Ooops, sorry for the long comment! 哈哈 I`m so obsessed with CB is not even funny!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Wow I'm so impatient sometimes, lol. Yay you're still here!

Yeah it HAS to be all about CB. Either that or they've failed, LOL!
Now I just want Blair to realize that Nate isn't what she really wants...

I wonder if we would've been this upset if they didn't drag it out so much. Come on, hiatus between almost every episode?! :S
Nair would've been over by now if they aired the episodes every week...

The Chuck hate makes me crazy too! Of course I'm kinda mad at him, but I get so defensive when people say they will NEVER forgive him for this. It's not like he killed someone, lol.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Don`t worry, you`re not impatient, me and my long comments are to blame! lol

I want Blair to realize that Nate is a pretty and confused little boy and that he`s not the one for her! But when it comes to Nate, she`s always a bit "delousional"! I remember how pissed off I was when she forgeve Nate so easily (1x02 I think)! I mean, comme on, he`s cheated on you with your best friend and lied about it for almost a year!
Also I like to believe that the last few minutes of "Hi society" never happened!

Hiatus sucks! I agree with you, we might not be so upset about the episodes and Nate and Blair would be a 2episodes blip! Ugh!

I`m kinda mad at Chuck too but when I see how much some fans hate him I can`t help but to love him even more!
Lately they don`t hate just Chuck but Ed too!!!
WTF??? Ed rocks!!!
 Don`t worry, you`re not impatient, me and my long 评论 are to blame! 哈哈 I want Blair to realize
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Ed Love♥♥♥♥♥
 Ed Love♥♥♥♥♥
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Awww, Ed! *looks for icons*

Ugh, well... at least it looks like Cyrus and Eleanor don't approve of her "Nate life", haha! :P
Yeah, the fact that NS slept together is not what bothers me the most, it's that Nate kept chasing Serena after a year and still didn't tell Blair. Kind of like "just in case my Serena plan doesn't work, at least I'll still have Blair".

LOL. I love Hi Society. And I always skip the last 10 minutes. :)

Yeah, what did Ed ever do to them? I don't think he called the writers and said "heey! Please, write a scene where Chuck is a jerk to Blair, sleeps with her worst enemy and falls for a random girl named Elle. Please?"
I don't mind that they don't like Chuck but some people are really overreacting, you know? Lol.

Ed love!
 Awww, Ed! *looks for icons* Ugh, well... at least it looks like Cyrus and Eleanor don't approve of h
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Yeah, I hope Cyrus would be like: "Who the hell is Nate? Weren`t you in love with Chuck?" lol I so wanna see this!

Well, Nate bothers me in general! Ok, I love his confused face which has pretty much all the time, but that`s it! Chase is awesome but Nate? Uhm, no! hehe

I love "Hi society" too but I have never watched the last minutes! Well, only when I first saw the episode! It hurts seeing Chuck so... hurt! Poor Chuck :(

It`s ok to don`t like a TV character but why so much hate? And for the actor that plays him? I don`t get people some times!

Anyway... yay, Ed love♥
 Yeah, I hope Cyrus would be like: "Who the hell is Nate? Weren`t 你 in 爱情 with Chuck?" 哈哈 I so wa
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
"Who the hell is Nate?" Hahahha! That needs to happen. Cyrus, don't let us down!! Dorota being supportive of NB is bad enough for me, lol. :(

Yeah, I like Nate when he's not trying to have a relationship, haha! I want him to stay single for at least 5 episodes. Who knows, maybe I'd start to really love him? Ok that's unlikely but... aahh, this isn't the Nate thread. I'll stop. XD

Ugh, that is my favorite sad scene ever! When Chuck sees NB making out in 1x10. I cry everytime I see it. Which is... well, not so often but you know what I mean :P

More Ed love ♥
 "Who the hell is Nate?" Hahahha! That needs to happen. Cyrus, don't let us down!! Dorota being suppor
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
yep, I know... 2x20 IMO sucked! I have made a pick "Who is bigger CB fan" or something like that and it included Dorota, Serena and some others but both of the girls let me down in that episode!

Serena darling, last epi you said to Chuck to fight for Blair, what do you mean you never rooted for him???
And Dorota must have been pissed off at Mr Chuck because he asked her how much it cost to tell them where Blair was so she helped Nate (it doesn`t make sense I know)! I can`t be mad at Dorota for too long, she`s very adorable!

I missed Cyrus and his hugs! "NOT ENOUGH" lol
I cryed to that scene too (1x10)... I`m so emotional when it comes to CB!
I also cryed at the Grandfather scene when Blair says goodbye to Chuck! And when Chuck finds Nate`s jacket! And when Blair begs that headmaster!
Yeah, I pretty much cryed during the hole episode!

CB♥
 yep, I know... 2x20 IMO sucked! I have made a pick "Who is bigger CB fan" 或者 something like that and
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
I have to go, but I'll be back soon and write... a longer answer than this. haha. Byeee Helen! :)
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
wink
Ok Sandra!!! :D
That`s funny cuz I have to go too but I`ll be back soon!
Can`t wait to read your reply! ;)
See you later :D
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
See you later! Whenever that is :)

Ok, here is comes! LOL

I know! That made me so mad. But I assume that they don't "ship" any couple, they just ship Blair and whoever seems to make her happy. At least the actress who plays Dorota is a huge CB fan. Lol! :P

2x20 sucked because it didn't make sense. I was like "uh, writers... did you even watch the latest episode?". But the one who wrote 20 has never written GG before, so I guess that explains it :P

I can't be mad at Dorota either, she's too cute and loves Blair so much! Haha.
Cyrus rules, I hope he hugs Chuck sometime. It would be cute and Chuck's reaction would be FANTASTIC XD

Ok, CB icons now. This is a CB thread after all... haha
last edited 一年多以前
 See 你 later! Whenever that is :) Ok, here is comes! 哈哈 I know! That made me so mad. But I assume
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Hey I `m back!!! :D

Yeah, probably they just love Blair so much and they just want her happy! And maybe Serena still feels a little guilty for the hole thing with Nate and her! That`s my wishful thinking cuz Serenas comment about Chuck didn`t make any sense!

I guess that person who wrote 2x20 not only haven`t ever write a GG episode but never Have he watched a GG episode before!

Before 2x20 I read somewhere which I can`t remember that the hole NB will be so well written that it would make sense! Yeah right, they wish! Ok, I`ll stop with the hole NB thing! As you said this is a CB forum!!! <3

Do we know in which episode the prom will take place?

More CB icons! (I love this one)♥
 嘿 I `m back!!! :D Yeah, probably they just 爱情 Blair so much and they just want her happy! And ma
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Cyrus rules, I hope he hugs Chuck sometime. It would be cute and Chuck's reaction would be FANTASTIC XD
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!!!
Chuck and Cyrus hug FTW!!!

And some Ed and Leighton cuz they give us such epics CB scenes!
 Cyrus rules, I hope he hugs Chuck sometime. It would be cute and Chuck's reaction would be FANTASTIC
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Hahahaha, another chair win for me!!! YAY! :D

I hope you`re still here Sandra!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Hey, you're back! :))

I almost want a manip where Cyrus hugs Chuck now... LOL.
No, I'm going to wait for the real thing. It has to happen. ;D

Some Chuck & Blair smurfs, just because!
 Hey, you're back! :)) I almost want a manip where Cyrus hugs Chuck now... LOL. No, I'm going to wait
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
YAY, you`re here!
WOW that manip is awesome! Chuck even has his scarf! Awww<333

I can`t wait to see the real thing too! I hope the writes will give this to us! *prays*

I just watched the Canadian promo again but because of the bad quality I can`t understand what Blair and Nate says but it looks like they`re fighting (maybe because of the deal that Blair made with his grandfather?) and what Nate and his grandfather says!
And in the last scene with Nate and Chuck my heart skipped a bit!
Poor Chuck! She`ll chose you in the end ;)

It`s not CB related but it`s so funny, I couldn`t help it but post it here!!! credits to isabellecs in LJ!

YAY, you`re here! WOW that manip is awesome! Chuck even has his scarf! Awww<333 I can`t wait to see
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
hey guys =)
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
LMAO! Thanks... I don't really remember why I made smurfs.

Yeah, I think we're going to see a lot of NB problems in this episode and why they can never work... even if they're still together by the end of the episode (which they probably are... sigh).
I'm just happy about the CN scene in the new promo. It's going to be sad though. Nate will probably remain clueless and be all "You're happy for me? YAY!". :P

ROFL! That icon is hilarious. Run, Serena! Run!
But I love confused!Nate.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Hey everybody sorry i haven't been here in a couple of days i have been working on some art for my art thread at another site
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Hey Dawn! =)
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Hey Terra!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Heyyyyyyy Dawn! :D
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Heyyyy Terra!!!
:D

WOW, I`m really slow sometimes! Like Nate! lol

"Nate will probably remain clueless and be all "You're happy for me? YAY!""
LMAO, I can totally imagine that Sandra!!!
I love confused Nate too! XD
yet sorry i havnt been on in a while either how is everyone?
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
I`m happy about the CN scene too even though it`s going to be a sad one...
And I`m curious to find out how Nate and Chuck will work out their friendship after the CB reunion...

More CB ;)
 I`m happy about the CN scene too even though it`s going to be a sad one... And I`m curious to find ou
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
LOL! I almost hope it happens... it's better if he really doesn't understand, than if he knows what Chuck feels and still doesn't care. :(

I'm fine, Dawn. I haven't really been here either so I still feel like a newbie in this thread. lol
 LOL! I almost hope it happens... it's better if he really doesn't understand, than if he knows what C
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
I`m good, I`m a little bored but that`s all!
How are you Dawn?
Have I mention how much I love this forum!? Yes I have, but it`s worth mentioning again!!!
I`m glad you created! :D
 I`m good, I`m a little bored but that`s all! How are 你 Dawn? Have I mention how much I 爱情 this fo
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Yeah, I prefer a clueless Nate than a jerk one too! lol

I`m so happy that we won`t have another hiatus! That means a GG episode every week!!! YAY!!!:D

i really need some cb scenes its killing me lol
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Lol! I think we all do... haha. :D

So this is the last hiatus before summer? FINALLYYY!
aww thanks hun im glad you like this forum and dont worry sandra we are all pretty much newbies this has only been going for like a week
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Me too. I just keep rewatching the set videos from the finale, haha
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Yeah, but most people here already knew each other, maybe that's why I feel like a newbie... lol. :)
the only thing that has ruined GG for me this season is all the hiatus
i new terra nem and cat i didnt know anyone else =)
my sony vegas just likes to piss me off grrrr lol
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
I need CB scenes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can`t wait for the next episode "The Wrath of Con" which will probably the scene where C and B spies someone, probably Gabriel!

YEAH that was the last hiatus! YAY to that!!!