Blair & Chuck Chair 爱人 论坛

livelovelaugh posted on Aug 30, 2008 at 01:07PM
Ok so this forum did not go as planned lol there is one on the Brucas spot and i know there is one on the leyton spot and they work really well.

livelovelaugh - Dawn
Brattynemz-nem
dermerforever terra
melanieacbear- mel
waldorf - sandra
Mouraki- Helen
ivison - Radi
Cas_cat_2 - Cat

Chair wins
Livelovelaugh- 11
Mouraki - 8
Brattynemz - 6
Waldorf - 3
Ivison - 2
Cas_Cat_2 - 2
Dermer4ever - 1

melanieacbear- 1
last edited on Apr 18, 2009 at 01:56PM

Blair & Chuck 1371 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1371

一年多以前 Mouraki said…
surprise
SPOILER ABOUT THE PROM: Question: I need Gossip Girl scoop, preferably about the prom. --Lindsay
Ausiello: Revenge-seeking Chuck, furious at Blair for attending the big ball with Nate, hatches a plan to make Nelly Yuki prom queen. Meanwhile, Dan and Serena end up going together, but as friends, not lovers.

:O
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Chair win!
 Chair win!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Heeyy! :)

Btw, I don't think Chuck will go though with the Nelly Yuki plan. The episode is supposed to be GOOD for Chair fans!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
*feeling happy about the spoiler and the chairwin*
XDDDD

I`m alone so I`ll keep speaking to myself! lol
Ehm, ok bye Chair forum!
 *feeling happy about the spoiler and the chairwin* XDDDD I`m alone so I`ll keep speaking to myself!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HEYYYYY SANDRA!!!

I`m staying now!!!:DD
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
Hmm I don`t know, they said that it`s gonna be a good Chair episode but we don`t` know why... maybe they said that because we`ll get some cb scenes and a jealous Chuck! And a NB break up *crosses fingers*
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
LOL! For a minute I thought I'd become invisible here XD

HEEEEEEEYYYY HELEN!

I know it's Nate so I shouldn't even bother to question his logic... but what is his problem?! Lol!
Why does he even want to be with Blair if he 1) wants her to change and 2) is so sure there's something going on between her and Chuck. Idiot? Ahh, I hope I didn't offend any Nate fans now :P

Either way... hey Helen! XD
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
I wonder if NB actually break up BEFORE prom... (yay!) it doesn't make sense for Chuck to be mad at them otherwise... pretty obvious that Blair would choose Nate as her prom date if they're, well, dating?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
I`m not a Nate fan (probably an anti-fan) so I`m not offended! heh
Even Nate fans knows that Nate is... well Nate thus confused and stupid 24/7!
I watched the canadian promo too (btw why the canadian promo is always so much better than the original promo?) and I`m more excited about the upcomming episode! Much more CB scenes so... SQUEAL!!!

Yeah, I think that NB broke up before prom too! Why Chuck would be angry at Blair? Maybe they just are friendly with eachother again (CB) because the next episode is the one with the epic kissing scene and the "i love you"! She let him kiss her so she must be ok with him!

Oh, and i think that there`s a picture of Blair in the steps holding the crown so maybe Chuck didn`t help Nelly Yuki become the prom queen!

Either way I`m so excited about the upcomming episodes!!
XDDD
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Completely random but...

HAHA, CUTENESS!
 Completely 随意 but... HAHA, CUTENESS!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
heart
Yaaaayyyyyyy!!! Love this pic!<3

But I love this one even more!!!
Taubyyy <333
 Yaaaayyyyyyy!!! 爱情 this pic!<3 But I 爱情 this one even more!!! Taubyyy <333
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Yeah, it definitely looks like Blair's holding the crown... I'm already proud of Chuck for not making Nelly queen! lol

They need to dance at prom :]
 Yeah, it definitely looks like Blair's holding the crown... I'm already proud of Chuck for not making
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Awwww and Wilson is such a sweetheart in those pics! <3
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
LMAO! Go Tauby!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Wilson's expression reminds me of Nate in this pic!
 Wilson's expression reminds me of Nate in this pic!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
wink
YES THEY CERTAINLY HAVE TO DANCE AT THE PROM!

They have a thing for dancing, I would be very pissed off if they don`t dance!

hehe, love this icon!

YES THEY CERTAINLY HAVE TO DANCE AT THE PROM! They have a thing for dancing, I would be very pissed
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
"Wilson's expression reminds me of Nate in this pic!"
LMAO, you`re totally right!!!
 "Wilson's expression reminds me of Nate in this pic!" LMAO, you`re totally right!!!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
LOL! I love how Chace is holding Ed's arm, like he really doesn't get that they're pushing him away.

Aww, I can't decide which CB dance I like the most... I want to know how 2x12 would've ended if Bart hadn't died. Bad timing, Barty! :|
 LOL! I 爱情 how Chace is holding Ed's arm, like he really doesn't get that they're pushing him away.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
I didn`t want Bart to die :( *sings*
1. because his death messed up Chuck`s behavior towards everyone, especially Blair
2. because I actually liked him! And after 2x10 I liked him even more!

I guess if Bart hadn`t died, our "lovely" Josh would have find another obstacle to through to Chuck and Blair...

I think my fav CB dance is in 2x12! Cuz in 1x10 it endind bad and in 1x18 they didn`t look so in love as they did in 2x12
 I didn`t want Bart to die :( *sings* 1. because his death messed up Chuck`s behavior towards everyon
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
I think I need a CB icon... it's been WEEKS since I used one! :P

Yeah, I really didn't want Bart to die. I miss him when I watch old episodes now... Poor Chuckles is an orphan :(
But at least we got an epic hug! Two, actually! :]
 I think I need a CB icon... it's been WEEKS since I used one! :P Yeah, I really didn't want Bart to
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
I change my user icon within some hours and usually is a CB one! I love having different icons every day! =)

Yes, poor Chuckles. I cryed so much in 2x13, it was heartbreaking.
Epic hugs indeed! We would have 3epic chair hugs IF THEY HAD DECIDED TO SHOW US THIS ONE! UGH!
 I change my user 图标 within some hours and usually is a CB one! I 爱情 having different 图标 every
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Aaaahhhhh, whoever decided that they shouldn't show that part... grrrr. They should be be fired, lol.
But other than that, it was a wonderful episode!

Yeah, I loved 2x13. And remember how supportive Nate was? "You're really sweet with him". Huh. That changed fast. =/
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Sweet and maternal my ass Nate! Sorry but I`m so pissed off at Nate it`s not even funny! And usually I can`t be mad at a stupid confused pretty boy but it looks like he`s an exeption!

Yes, 1x08 was a GREAT episode, I love it! :D

Oh, crap, I got to go! I haven`t eat anything all day (and here the time is 16.05) and I`m starving! lol
Bye Sandra! *hugs*
 Sweet and maternal my 屁股 Nate! Sorry but I`m so pissed off at Nate it`s not even funny! And usually
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Lol, it's okay. I understand. Prettiness doesn't excuse everything XD

Ok, bye Helen!! :) *hugs*

I think I'm leaving too since no one else is here.
一年多以前 melanieacbaer said…
anyone here?
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
hey im here =)
Chair win!
 Chair win!
hey dawn!
woohoo...god im so excited about the finale!!!!1
i really disliked seder...so hoping things will pick up
how u doing?
im doing good will have to go in a minute tho im off out =)
oooo, have a fun time!
xxx
heart
AAARGH!! JUST NOTICED THE LoVe LOVE!!!!
jagouisdfncbgfosrfgv lahdoau gfl!!!
yay yay yay yay yay!!
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Hey! :]
Anyone here?

Some Chuck and Blair love just because!
 Hey! :] Anyone here? Some Chuck and Blair 爱情 just because!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
I'm heeeeeere! Why does it feel like I'm always here?
 I'm heeeeeere! Why does it feel like I'm always here?
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
I don`t know, but it feels great cuz I kinda always here too!!! :]

How are you?
I`m kinda depressed because I think Leighton and Sebastian broke up! :(
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
They did? I've heard some rumors but I don't really know who started them... I DON'T WANT THEM TO BREAK UP. Haha and I usually don't care about celebrity couples!

But I'm pretty good. Staring at the new Ed pictures, lol :)
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
I`ve heard those rumors too and I was like 100% that they weren`t true (I usually don`t care about RL celebrity couples but my love for Leighton have changed a lot of things, lol) but then I read a post in her personal blog and now I`m pretty sure they did. :'(
Hung on, I think I have the linc... *searchs "history"*
Yeah, here: link

These new pics of Ed are so... ehm turn on! lol
Seriously though! He`s so sexy, I can`t even find the words to describe how sexy he is! *drools*
And he`s also such a cutie pie, did you see his recent intrerview?
Awwwwww

EdLove<3
 I`ve heard those rumors too and I was like 100% that they weren`t true (I usually don`t care about RL
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Is that really her blog? I doubt that she would write that much about her personal life on a public blog... This is what wikipedia says... "Meester does not have a blog or twitter; the site, C'est La Vie, is fabricated". Don't lose hope yet!

I KNOW!!! I really want Chuck to look like Ed does now, haha.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
I hope you`re right! Maybe it`s not even her blog, Leighton isn`t one of those celebrities that like to "advertise" their relationship!Hey, thanks, now I really feel better! =D
I don`t want them to break up!

I wish Chuck would look like Ed right now too! I wish they didn`t have to make him shave for the show, he`s looking way better just a little unshaved!

Awwww<3
 I hope you`re right! Maybe it`s not even her blog, Leighton isn`t one of those 名人 that like
一年多以前 Ivison said…
heart
Hey!
Anyone here :)
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Hey Radi! :]
Me and Sandra are here!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
:D
I mean, it's POSSIBLE... but there's been two sites called C'est la vie, and I doubt that she would name it after a fake blog. :P

Let's hope that they're still together! :D

Yeah, I think he looks even more perfect like this, haha. Maybe it's not very Chuck-ish, but... maybe? Pleeeeaaase, Josh & Steph! Haha.
 :D I mean, it's POSSIBLE... but there's been two sites called C'est la vie, and I doubt that she woul
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Hey Radi! :D
一年多以前 Ivison said…
Sandra and M. :) How are you girls?

I wasn't here for 3-4 days because I had a project at school and I'm watching the new promo for GG .... some CB scenes really? But I see...they're because of Serena...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
That icon is awesome Sandra! :]
Aww Ed! <3 Why you have to be so damn sexy???!!!
They have to let Chuck be a little unshaved, he looks perfect like this indeed!

Let`s hope the haven`t break up, they are too cute for words! XD
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
I'm good, just a little distracted. I can't really focus on anything right now, lol. o.O

Thanks, Helen! I know, he's too hot for his own good. I might start stalking him.
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Yeah, we`ll probably have more than 2scenes of CB this week! *SQUEAL*
Yeah, like season1 Chuck and Blair reunite to "defent Serena`s honor"! hehe
But it`s all good of course! We`re just happy that we finally get some CB scenes!

一年多以前 Ivison said…
link

OMG...there are some new photos...I just saw and the one where he has beard...he's amazing!

I think I'm distracted now too :D
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mouraki said…
smile
Oh yeah, I guess I`m good too! Nothing more nothing less, really!
Kinda bored but I`m good!

We can stalk him together if you want Sandra! Just show him how much we love him! I don`t think that anyone will consider us crazy because I`m sure that every girl with good taste in men, want to stalk Ed Westwick! heh
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
It sucks that the Non-Judging Breakfast Club only exist to help Serena. They should've had more scenes when Bart died!

YES, THE NEW PICTURES ARE AMAZING! He also cut his hair a little... looks great :)
一年多以前 Ivison said…
heart
I would like to stalk him too <3 Ed...babe!