日本动漫 Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

日本动漫 1503 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1503

一年多以前 ErzaScarletXX said…
Kuturu:we need to find her before any harm
一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Noroshi: Exactly. But we don't know where they took her
Kuturu:then we can look
Noroshi: There has to be a clue as to where they are
Kuturu: well I did see a abandoned building they could be there
Noroshi: We'll have to check it out then
Kuturu:yeah..
Noroshi: (Heads to the building)
Kuturu:..
Noroshi: (As they are walking, they soon find the building) There's the place
Female mask user:it seems you found it..master would be upset..he was having fun...slowly hurting her...bit by bit...blood everywhere
last edited 一年多以前
Noroshi: I've never seen such disgusting people in my life. I'll make sure you pay (Puts his mask on and rushes toward her)
The female mask user grabs his mask tearing it off
Noroshi: Damnit! Kururu, I need help
the male mask user appears behind Kuturu throwing her to a wall before she grabs her mask making it fall out
Noroshi: Damn it! How did they move so quickly?
Tiyoki's scream echos through the building, Kuturu is knocked out

Both: she will stay..she will become one of us..
Noroshi: Like hell she will (Unable to move quickly, he still tries to throw a punch)
one catches his fist as the man walks out holding Tiyoki by the hair as she had loads of cuts, scratches, bruises and a black eye also bleeding blood from her mouth
Noroshi: You bastard (Throws another punch)
the man puts Tiyoki of where the punch was aim with speed
Noroshi: (Barely manages to stop before he hits her) What the hell do you want with her
???:To become on of us..
Noroshi: Like hell she will
he grabs a knife aiming at her neck

???:now now..if she doesn't...she won't be there for you..
Noroshi: You son of a bitch
Kuturu appears behind the man kicking him in the head as he drops Tiyoki

Kuturu:GRAB HER AND RUN
Noroshi: (Grabs Tiyoki and runs off)
Tiyoki hardly breathes
Noroshi: (Runs to the school) Tiyoki, what were you able to get from them. They must have said something that allowed for there to be a weakness in their abilities
Tiyoki:nothing...I got some info from them...just...saying they'll use a robot thing to take over the world...and finding someone to be sold as a doll...saying they found the perfect one..
Noroshi: A robot? (That sounds silly. I don't want to question her at a time like this)
Nurse Tamaki: Oh my, what happened?
Noroshi: It's Tiyoki. She was attacked by three Mask Wearers
Nurse Tamaki; Alright, just stand back (Puts her medical mask on and starts healing Tiyoki)
due to Tiyoki's state it only healed a part of the injuries

Tiyoki:..
Nurse Tamaki: Something doesn't seem right. These wounds seem to be caused from some sort of other presence by other Mask Wearers
Noroshi: I'm gonna go back and get the- Wait.. My Mask! They took it off of me and took it with them. That means that my only chance of stopping them is gone. Tiyoki. There must have been some flaw in their ability that you noticed!
Kuturu runs in the nurses office with the masks
Noroshi: Kururu... H-how did you escape. Those Mask Wearers could teleport wherever they wish. How did you manage to escape?
Kuturu: clones...but not for long so just take your and Tiyoki's mask they'll come here any second now

Kuturu gives the masks to Noroshi then she runs off
Noroshi: (Puts his mask on)
Nurse Tamaki: They're coming here. What do we do.
Noroshi: Don't worry. I have a plan. Tiyoki, you just stay here, but keep your eye on the window. You must absorb their powers while they are distracted with me. If you do so, they won't be able to teleport. Do you understand?
Tiyoki nods weakly as she looks at the window

Tiyoki:...
Noroshi: (Waits outside the hall and puts his mask on, waiting for the three Mask Wearers)
the mask users appear
Noroshi: (Stands in their way, not moving)
???: you again...I see...

The other 2 attempt teleporting but unable from their powers being absorbed
Noroshi: Something seems wrong about your two followers (Runs over to them and spin kicks them both)
they both fall hitting the ground in pain as the man stands where he is in Tiyoki's sight slowly absorbing his power as he tries summoning his claws
Noroshi: You're all out of luck now. And I'm gonna finish you off. And my mercy for you... (A glare in his eyes shows his anger) Has run out
The man stands still as he grows weaker and weaker
Noroshi: Come on. Aren't you going to use your power. Do it, right now! You'd better teleport right now (Throws a fast punch at him)
the man falls

Tiyoki's wounds heal by its self before she sits up
Noroshi: You bastard! You think I'm gonna let you get away with that (Hits him again)