日本动漫 Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

日本动漫 1503 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1503

一年多以前 ErzaScarletXX said…
Mika: don't make me ressolve to get blood with a innocent woman

Tiyoki: wait are you talking about..

Mika:yes..I am talking about you
一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Noroshi: If your gonna hurt her (Steps in front of Tiyoki) I'll just have to stop you
Mika:thing is I don't want to hurt her...but if I need to...I'm sorry
Noroshi: I doubt it will come to that... hopefully. But right now, we need to deal with the man in that forest. That man is Riku. He's a serial killer, and has been murdering those who wear masks just so he can become the ultimate criminal. I need to stop him now, and if I don't, he'll just escape (Runs into the forest where he fell)
Mika:I've been attempting to kill him...though I have a high chance..

Tiyoki:...
Noroshi: Well, you'd better hope that chance was enough (Runs into the forest)
Mika: at least I got him...
Noroshi: Yes, but he could still be alive (Walks through the forest, trying to find him)
Maki:he isn't here...I can tell he's off the find another victim, also me if he comes back okay..

Maki walks off
Noroshi: Hold on for a second. Who are you and how did you know we were here?
Maki: I'm Mika...also known as fox tamer..and easy fox senses...I establish how to do it...
Noroshi: I see (He looks behind him and sees a glare) Look out (Jumps onto her, making them both fall, as a bladed feather flies past them and cuts into a tree)
Mika looks behind her

Mika:...
Riku: (Holding the bladed feathers) You think you can stop me (It's clear that he is incredibly angry) I'll kill you bastards! (Throws feather blades at them)
Noroshi: (Puts the mask on and uses his speed to catch the blades)
Mika: jeez more idiotic then before

Mika jumps up allowing her at major speed stabbing a claw into him allowing his blood to go on her mask

Mika:..weakling
Riku: (Gasps with blood, but then grins) Ha... You... stupid bitch (Takes the feathers and stabs her in the chest, barely missing her heart, but gets blood on his mask, allowing his wounds to heal) Now I feel more powerful then ever (Laughs psychotically)
Noroshi: You've really lost it, Riku (Puts his mask on) I still have the blades you threw. It only takes one good throw to kill you
Mika: don't..do anything to him...I'm telling you I'm gonna kill hi-

Tiyoki holds a scythe as she slices it at Riku giving him not major damage just a good amount of damange
Riku: (Falls back) How in the hell did you get that scythe? What kind of power does your mask hold (The scythe manages to make him fly in an odd angle)
Noroshi: Yes, just what I need (Throws one of the blades)
Riku: (Dodges the blade) You still think you can harm me- (The second blades goes into his neck) H-How?
Noroshi: I knew you'd dodge the first blade, so I threw a second one to throw you off. Now you're history, Riku. And there's no mercy I can spare for you
(Riku falls to the ground, as his body goes limp from blood loss)
Mika: one question...who did Tiyoki get the blood from in her mask (( her little sister suki-siya ))

Tiyoki:..
Noroshi: It doesn't matter. The worst threat we've faced is dead. Sorry to put you through all this, Mika. And I'm sorry for the loss of your sister
Mika:no it matters who it was..if she killed Suki-Siya then she became one of the strongest if she put even just a drop on her mask

Tiyoki:I killed..her..and I just used a drop

Mika: thats how you got the scythe..
Noroshi: How can that be possible. She seemed like a novice mask user. How could she be the strongest?
Maki: she hasn't used her full power...cause she didn't she had it till I told her..
Noroshi: So all that built up power went into Tiyoki's mask, huh
Maki:yes, she was absorbing Riku's power as he even attack one of us
Noroshi: So her mask can absorb other's powers then huh. If so, her mask is more deadly than I thought. Tiyoki, you said you couldn't go back home, right?
Tiyoki nods
Noroshi: Tiyoki, you'll be coming to live with me. (Looks over at Maki) And you'll be too. You know more about the masks than anyone else, so it would be smart if we were to group up
Maki:Okay then..

Tiyoki:..(( Tiyoki may like Noroshi a bit xD ))
Noroshi: Good. Then let's get going. The sooner we get there, the better
(( would chu ship Noroshi and Tiyoki?))
(Not sure. Given the events, it would probably turn into a harem with all the girls liking Noroshi. I swear, that's what most of our RPs are like.... but yes, I do XD)
(( xD, Mika will just be a friend :3 ))

Tiyoki's scythe disappears
Noroshi: Well, let's go (Leads them to his house)

(That night, a man with three wings sliced a mask user in half with a katana, letting the blood drip onto his mask, and getting more and more stronger)
Mika and Tiyoki: we sense something..but unsure what it is...
Noroshi: It's probably nothing. Come on, we need to get back home

(I sense a main villain XD)
Tiyoki:no..the sense seems like another Mask user and blood..nearby
Noroshi: If so, we'd better look for them
Maki:no he seems strong...but still..

Tiyoki:he does seem strong
Noroshi: Should we avoid him or fight him?
Maki:fight him..he seems like more of a twig then yeah...

Tiyoki: we should fight him attempt anything goes wrong
Noroshi: Okay. Let's go (Follows the sensation)
Maki runs towards the sense

Tiyoki:it's getting stronger the sense is getting stronger
(The three winged man suddenly disappears in a black smoke)
they both stop

Tiyoki and Mika: he's gone now
Noroshi: What do you mean he's gone. He was there a second ago
Mika: we can't sense him...
(( make him appear behind them :3 pls ))
(The figure appears behind them. A tall, slim figure wearing a mask that is black with a white eye on the right side and white with a black eye on the left)
Tiyoki looks at the figure

Tiyoki: it's him...the sense just went 0 to 100...
(The figure looks at them, but turns around, revealing the three large angel wings on his back)