日本动漫 Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

日本动漫 1503 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1503

一年多以前 ErzaScarletXX said…
(( Mori is her brother ))

Tiyoki:Correction its a he and he's my brother
一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(Oh)
Tiyoki: my annoying brother
Noroshi: Well, I told my mother I'd be leaving for Tokyo, so lets get goin
Tiyoki:okay, anyways.
(The trip seems to be mere hours before they arrive in Tokyo)
Noroshi: (To Tiyoki, whispering) Tokyo may not have been effected with many Mask Wearers like Moriya. I've already told Kururu and the others to watch over Moriya while we're gone
Mother: anyways I bought a house here with 3 rooms so you will need to share a room with Tiyoki or Mori which has only one bed
Noroshi: Alright then
Tiyoki walks in the house into her room
Noroshi: Guess this is your room, huh
Tiyoki: yeah

Tiyoki faceplants on her bed
Noroshi: (Sits in a chair and remains still)
Tiyoki: bed...soft...

Tiyoki immediately fell asleep
Noroshi: (Sits still, before sleeping in the chair)

(A few feet, unaware of the other party, a man in a white suit had taken a blackjack and beaten a young woman over the head with it, and now stood over her limp corpse with a blooded blackjack and a cat mask)
The mother looks outside for a second

Mori:..somethings up..

Mori also looks outside
(In a moment, the man in the cat mask slams his hand against the window and looks them both in the eyes) You two never saw anything (Suddenly, the eyes on the mask begin to flash, and within an instance, the masked man is gone, yet they can't remember what it was that they saw, or what they were doing looking out the window)
Tiyoki heard the noise as she fell off the bed allowing a huge bang waking them both up
Noroshi: (Wakes up) Something wrong?

(The man in that cat mask walks back down the street, back to his home) Once again, I avoided another bit of suspicion. I need to continue elsewhere for tonight
Tiyoki: what was that slamming noise from downstairs?...
Noroshi: We should go check (They head downstairs to see her mother and brother, both looking confused)
Mori:...

Mother(( forgot her name I think it was Suzuke or Suzume )):...
Noroshi: Is something wrong?
they both stay silent

Tiyoki:...there's a peasant of there was a mask user here..just here...
Noroshi: He must have erased their memories of what they just saw. I doubt we'll be able to get anything from them
Tiyoki opens the door grabbing her bag with her mask in it, as she sees a corpse before her eyes widen then senses the way the mask user went
Noroshi: How did this get here?
Tiyoki receives a vision like thing of she could make out what happend but only slightly, as she walks the way the mask user went slowly and slowly each step

Tiyoki: he's this way...definitely this way his sense allows it to be this way...
Noroshi: How does your Mask do that
Tiyoki: I have no idea...it just does
Noroshi: There must be something about the mask you possess. Nevermind. We need to find the Mask Wearer
Tiyoki walks to the mask users house

Tiyoki:this is it..
Noroshi: (Grabs her) Wait... something feels wrong (Picks up a rock and throws it, only for the house to suddenly become distorted) I-it's an illusion
(A Mask Wearer wearing a snake mask comes from a separate alleyway) I knew someone was following me
Tiyoki looks at the mask user
(The Mask Wearer takes off his mask, revealing a man in his 20s)
???: My name is Izuma Temora
Tiyoki:...well then...I'm Tiyoki...my last name will not be said...

Tiyoki holds onto her mask tightly
Izuma: You probably don't know who I am. Not many people remember. My Mask is able to erase the memories of those around me who aren't Mask Wearers (Smiles to them sinisterly) I'm a serial killer
Tiyoki:then...you must go...

Tiyoki pulls her mask out of her bag
Izuma: I don't think so. You've already seen my face. That means you have to die now (Puts on a different mask. This one consisting of nothing but blackness)
Noroshi: He-he has multiple masks
Tiyoki puts her mask on before grabbing her scythe

Tiyoki:...
Izuma: Watch this (Picks up a small can off the ground then throws it to their feet. The can now has a strange print on it saying "Gone")
(the can suddenly blows up. The explosion doesn't hurt them, make a sound, or knocks them back. However, the can is gone)
Izuma: Do you see. My Mask allows me to erase things from existence. Not only does the thing I touch cease to exist, but their history and whatever they've done will also no longer exist, and no one will be aware of the change. It's the ultimate Mask
Tiyoki:...your an idiot like everyone else that we met...that mask may be strong...but it can be weak to some other masks...

Tiyoki smiles creepily before she gets up to her feet as her head tilts

Tiyoki: but a strong opponent..finally..
Izuma: If I'm so stupid as you say I am, why have I been able to stay hidden from the police. No one know my name, because I make people forget. No one but you two know my name. That is why you two need to die
Tiyoki: we won't be the ones dying...you will...but I do have to say thank you for not killing them...but lay a hand on anyone I care for....you will be the one gone from existence.....
Izuma: Well, you'd better keep your distance. One touch is all it takes to kill you
Tiyoki:well then..might as-well get this over with..
Izuma: Indeed (Puts on his cat mask) Let's go (Runs at them, and his eyes shine, shining brightly at them before he disappears)
Noroshi: Wh-what happened... Tiyoki... What are we doing here?

Izuma: (Appears on the other side of town, panting heavily and sweating) W-what was with that girl. Her Mask... it wasn't like anything I've ever seen. I need to be careful around her
Tiyoki: he must go...but he is weak...not worthy enough...but still he has to go..

Tiyoki's face turns normal as she had a non emotional face

Tiyoki starts to walk to a sushi train
(Actually, he used the Cat Mask. The one that wipes memories... Just putting it out there :P)
(( mkay :P but just saying it won't make Tiyoki forget the man it will make her forget what fully happened if you understand ^^ ))

Tiyoki sits at a seat in the sushi train place
(Alright then)
Noroshi: (Follows her) Tiyoki, do you remember what happened?