天使 vs Edward Why ship Angel/Edward?

pompeybabe posted on May 02, 2011 at 11:50AM
Why should we like Angel?
Why should we like Edward?

It's all up to you. Post why you think Angel/Edward is better (YOU MUST GIVE VALID REASONS!! DONT SAY..."Oh, yeh...um, Edwards hot."!!!) and why they appeal more to you.

I'll start...
Angel is a more realistic vampire. He holds some of the traits that the classic vamps such as Dracula hold whist maintaining a more popular persona. He also differs from the steryotype (<- wrong spelling!) of sleeping in coffins and having a weird and often cheesy Transelvanian (<- wrong again...) accent.

And he doesnt sparkle, which is a big turn off for me!

天使 vs Edward 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 mimialliwell said…
heart
I agree Angel is a more realistic vampire with fangs and stakes and holy water and all that, but in his own way he is different. He was your common deadly vampire (which I find really sexy)but now that he has a soul he is trying to make up for his sins (also very sexy). I also like his relationship with Buffy better as Buffy does not forget about her other friends as soon as she starts to go out with him. He also seems to take care of her better, Admittedly she is a slayer which helps but he never runs from a fight unlike Edward. And finally HE IS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I have said all this I will say I am an Edward fan as well, I'm just a bigger angel fan.
一年多以前 shazer said…
they are both equal due to the fact that even though edward sparkles and every thing and is a vegaterian vampire he is still alsome becuse he is such a solitude being he also started off the crsze of vampires well stepine mayer did
and angel is also amazing as he s a soul and is trying to redeem him self which is hot and that he breaks all the streotypes of vampires he is also down to earth with buffy even though she is a slayer