随意 The Quote Game

australia-101 posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 01:01PM
In this game, you quote the person above you and change what they say to make it different. You can take the same quote they used and change it again as well. After a while, we're probably going to have to reset the quote because it has gone too far.

I'll start,

I like pie.

随意 19 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 big-fat-meanie said…
smile
I like apple pie
一年多以前 Hoppitykruton said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D
一年多以前 australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends
一年多以前 wantadog said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind
一年多以前 australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays
一年多以前 hakadoshi12345 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and
一年多以前 johnnyboy-69 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue
一年多以前 Odesta said…

I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good.
一年多以前 XxLostAngelxX said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there.
一年多以前 heartfillia said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
一年多以前 TheLefteris24 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
But I still love her ^_^
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.
一年多以前 heartfillia said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her.
一年多以前 LittleYaoiGirl said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie!
一年多以前 TheLefteris24 said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
一年多以前 2ntyOnePilots said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie!
一年多以前 SmolKitten said…
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie! Doesn't that sound just fantastic!? :DD