Warriors (Novel Series) Let's talk spoilers: Enter if 你 dare!!!

123cosmo4 posted on May 09, 2009 at 03:32AM
I am reading Sunrise right now and it is incredible. I am so happy Purdy joined the Clan. Purd was so lonely and is now so funny. I think Purdy is right to defend Sol like that. I am trying to determine what will happen next...Sol is waiting at the twoleg nest for the three right now. It is such a good book so far. Anyone else want to discuss some spoilers with me?

Warriors (Novel Series) 2169 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2169

一年多以前 18wanda said…
I don't know who to believe! Spoiler overload!
一年多以前 SolarEclipse said…
laugh
lol!
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
crying
Gosh that youtube video on Katy Cary's blog is so sad with bluestar!! i watched it 1,000,000 times and t gets sadder everytime :'(
一年多以前 Ferndapple13 said…
hmmm
what youtube vidio?
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
crying
the one on kate carys blog
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
crying
DID U GUYS SEE THE HARPER COLLINS SNEAK PEEK OF FADING ECHOES!! IT GOES UP TO LIKE PAGE 78!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 link
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BUT THERE IS SOME VERY HUGE THINGS THAT HAPPEN!! ONE THAT MADE ME CRY..... LETS JUST SAY A LEADERS DEATH, BUT NOT FIRESTAR.
一年多以前 StichxAngel4eva said…
surprise
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
surprise
LEOPARDSTAR DIED!!!
tongue
No offence Firestarluver but i dont exactly think thts true wat u said...
ok, i just finnished reading it, thnx FrostClaw!
#Leopardstar dies
#Mothwing reveals her non-belief of starclan to Mistystar after Mistystar's leader ceremony
#Ivypaw & Dovepaw go to WindClan territory to see if Sedgewhisker is alright from her dog attack
#Mistystar & Mothwing come to ThunderClan to announce Leopardstar's death
#Breezepelt is being trained at the DarkForest
#The DarkForest cats have some how came together, they all meet together at the prologue.

This is all i can remember so yeah.
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
crying
I don't think Firestar would die until the end of the omen of the stars series.. he made up all the books though.. without him I'm afraid warriors would no longer be... warriors.
一年多以前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
I heard Firestar dies in the 3rd book! thnxs for spoiler link Forstclaw!
一年多以前 Moonstorm100 said…
crying
Also at the end of the 6th chapter Firestar called just Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovepaw to meet in private! I think he knows that there the three!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sso excited! I cant believe they stopped it! The scene was getting to the good part!
surprise
YEA!!!!! I THINK HES GONNA TELL THEM!!!
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
worried
Yup and you're welcome Moonstorm... I just can't believe Leapordstar died... Mistystar is too elderly to be leader I feel bad saying it but I think Mistystar is too old to lead. Next thing you know Russetfur will be Russetstar and she's already old too. Onestar is also old he was already Onewhisker in the first book of warriors ever.
一年多以前 18wanda said…
Yeah. In Fourth Apprentice I knew Leopardstar would kick the bucket sooner or later. It id about time Mistystar took over, even if she's really old by now.
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
worried
Yes I agree too. I wonder who the deputy is..?
一年多以前 sagigrrl1097 said…
People said it was Reedwhisker... *sniffs* I have to wait until the book is in paperback!
一年多以前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
yep I heard Reedwhisker becomes deputy!
一年多以前 mossheart1235 said…
OMG OMG OMG!!! I just went on the Warriors Wiki looking for spoilers, and I found Briarpaw, Blossompaw, and Bumblepaw's warrior names! They are Briarlight, Bumbleflight, and Blossomfall.
hmmm
yeah, i think i read it on the allegiances of Fading Echoes. I think Blackstar is gonna die soon, he was around when Brokenstar was alive! & I agree, Russetfur & Mistystar r 2 old. &... i THINK Crowfeather probably becomes Ashfoot's dep, just guessin, Deadfoot hinted it so yeah.
一年多以前 Honey23 said…
yep! thats what i think too........i heard that Crowfeather becomes leader of Windclan! And I dont want Russetfur to be leader! your right, shes way to old! But Im happy that Mistystar becomes leader! shes probably the most nicest cat to thunderclan in Rvercan right now!
一年多以前 SolarEclipse said…
smile
the book comes out on tuesday! awsomeness!
hmmm
yea Deadfoot predicted it in Midnight tht Crowfeather would probably become leader.
一年多以前 shadowstar said…
crying
firestar was the greatest
一年多以前 Nightwhisker said…
sad
i heard he dies n book 3!
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
crying
well he was the start of the whole warriors series, so when he dies I might teak a break off warriors :'(
crying
WAT??? he cant die! (its already bad enough tht Darkstripe died!
一年多以前 sagigrrl1097 said…
Darkstripe was book SIX of the FIRST series. Why are you bringing him up again?
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
rainy
darkstripe was evil who wqould want him alive
一年多以前 sagigrrl1097 said…
I like the way you think, Frostclaw.
一年多以前 mossheart1235 said…
OMG!!! I found this under the article for fading Echoes on Wikipedia...

From what has been revealed thus far by the HarperCollins browse inside, it is known that Firestar and Brambleclaw discover that Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovepaw are the Three. Longtail dies, and Briarlight is injured, and it is rumored that she is crippled. Leopardstar dies, leaving Mistystar as Clan leader. Poppyfrost's kits are given the names Cherrykit and Molekit, and Briarpaw, Blossompaw, and Bumblepaw are renamed Briarlight, Blossomfall, and Bumbleflight. Ivypaw is recruited by Hawkfrost, and the story includes her point of view.

Plus, the Warrior Cats group on Facebook revealed that the fourth book is called The Sign of the Moon.

It also said that Omen of the Stars may be the final series of Warriors... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM GONAA KILL U"S 4 SAYIN DAT!!!!! anywayz, Darkstripe is my fav!!
---/\____/\----
---)---D---(---
--=\---A---/=--
----)--R--(----
---/---K---\---
---)---S----(---
--/----T----\--
--\----R----/--
---\__IPE__/--
-------))------
------//-------
-----((--------
------\)-------
big smile
helloooooooooo? pplz? i wants to hear more spoilers!
一年多以前 invader-meef said…
HOLLYLEAF WUZ A DUMBASS JERK!
hmmm
she wasnt that bad...
一年多以前 sagigrrl1097 said…
Do you like all the evil people?
一年多以前 silverflare1520 said…
heart
I've gotten 100 hundred pages into fading echos and...
1 Leoparstar does NOT die from beavers but a terrible sickness. I dont no they deputy yet...
2 as far as i know, Tigerheart is NOT being trained by the Dark Forest gang, but he has been acting weird.
3 Blossomfall & Toadstep sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
4 Sedgewhisker is a GIRL! What, I thought he--she was a tom
5 Breezepelt is an a-hole and Heathertell a witch with a B
6 Spottedleaf turns up missing. We haven't heard from her in a LONG time
7 Thornclaw & Spiderleg SHOULD be elders, if a certain leader can't c that...
8 Millie's come back from beyong the grave!!!
9 so far, it's been crap!
一年多以前 iceheat said…
here are some spoilers
Here on page 237 I followed Cinderheart and Lionblaze throught there game? How did I get
paragraphs and paragraphs just through the search engine? Read on.

page 237, Cinderheart and Lionblaze's game

Cinderheart heared away into the trees. " You sneak!" he pelted after her. As he closed on her she darted through the hollow trunk of a tree. He veered to the side, overtaking her as she emerged with cobwebs trailing form her bushy tail. Now Lionblaze was in front. He scrambled up an outcrop of rocks. Cinderheart leaped after him and he felt her muzzle brushing his tail. As the stone scraped beneath his paws, he thought of Heathertail and the way they played in the cave. He halted, panting at the top. "Wait!" he called as Cinderheart shot past him. She skidded and turned to look challingingly at him. "Are you tired already?" "No." "We could climb trees instead." A mischievous sparkle glinted in her eyes. "Oh, I forgot," she added innocently. "You don't like climbing trees." "Why climb trees when you can run?" Lionblaze jumped past her and charged through the trees.

I couldn't go farther into that because it was taking me in circles. How did I get this you ask? Keep Reading!

So this is on the next page, but it doesn't continue directly from the first paragraph.

page 238 Cinderheart's swim

"I dare you to get your paws wet!" "No way!" Lionblaze skidded to a halt at the water's edge. Cinderheart plunged her shoulders under and began to swim, gasping at the cold. Lionblaze had forgotten that Jayfeather had taught her to swim to strengthen her leg after her accident as an apprentice. "You look like a RiverClan cat!" he called from the shore. "Why don't you catch me a fish while you're in there?" Cinderheart splashed out onto dry land and shook out her pelt. Lionblaze shied away as the water showered him. "Don't you call me RiverClan!" she huffed, eyes sparkling. "I'm ThunderClan through and through!" "I'm glad you are." Lionblaze pushed away all thoughts about Heathertail and admired his feisty denmate, her pelt spiked with water. Cinderheart blinked. "Of course!" she declared. "It's the best Clan to be in!" Lionblaze glanced at his paws. He hadn't quite meant it like that. Hot with embarrasment, he padded along the shore, not sure if he was glad that she had missed the clumsy compliment. She must think I'm a mouse-brain! "Brrr!" Cinderheart caught up to him, she was shivering. "Lets get you back to camp before you catch a cold." He steered her up the bank and into the trees, pressing close to share the heat of his pelt. She smelled sweet - mossy and damp, like a warm nest.

Unfortunatly it cut me off there. I couldn't get any farther. Now, the information YOU'VE been waiting for. How I got so much.

Well, first I typed sneak(this is for page 237) and then it got me to the first part of the sentence. Next I typed pelted. That got me to the next part and so on and so on. You have to type a word that isn't so common like "he" there would be a kazillion of results for that. Try to pick a word near the end. So it will give you more words. I hope you liked this little preview!

~End of Spoilers~
Posted by Swanflight at 7:23 PM 1 comments
More Spoilers for Fading Echoes
I was rooting through the search and I found a few things...

It turns out that Ivypaw is getting really jealous that everyone pays attention to her sister. She says "What's so special about you?" AlsoTigerheart keeps hanging around the border. I suspect that he hopes to run into Dovepaw. Also (I can't find it in the browse inside, so it may not be there.) I think, that Dovepaw says that she'll be a better warrior that Lionblaze. I don't know. I can't find it in the search inside, there are like a million sentences. But someone said they found something...

Also, I THINK(They show only part of the sentence) that Lionblaze kills Russetfur, after she takes a life from Firestar. Of course, they only showed a part of the sentence so it was like "You killed Russetfur!" Owlclaw's wail split the air. Lionblaze... And that was it. So maybe...

Also something I thought was funny:

A sharp nudge made her jump. "Stop staring at Tigerheart," Sandstorm snapped. "You look like and owl!" "Was I staring?" Dovepaw turned her gaze back to the Great Oak.

So maybe DovepawTigerheart is going to happen anyways. Now I have a theory. It has to do with Ivypaw.

So In the Prologue of Fading Echoes Tigerstar says: "There is an apprentice, she has great power, she must join us to make the fight even." It turns out that cat is Ivypaw. But Ivypaw isn't in the prophecy... Then why did Tigerstar want her for her power... Does she have some dark power? Is she part of another prophecy? Or maybe this was just another misleading clue. Maybe Tigerstar just meant Dovepaw but decided to train Ivypaw anyways? Somehow, I don't think so. I think Ivypaw does have a power.

Another theory of mine concerns Night Whispers, book number 3 in the awesome Omen of the Stars series. It turns out that (confirmed on Kate Cary's Blog) Vicky and her editor REALLY wanted the title to be Dark Betrayal or Betrayal. Just because the title changed doesn't change the content. So there is some kind of Betrayal...
I believe the cat/s who betray can either be Ivypaw or Dovepaw. Dovepaw turning her back on the three or Ivypaw betraying her sister? Hmm...

Also, someone said that BIRCHFALL and THORNCLAW had joined the dark side, and that they had proof in the search engine. I can't find it, maybe it's true, maybe it's not.
Search Engine Open!
Okay, the search engine at HarperCollins is ... OPEN! If you type a random word it will show you a wide selection of pages that mention the word. Here are things I found out:

Spoiler Warning

Who does Lionblaze love?

I typed: feisty

The results:

... admired his feisty denmate, her pelt spiked with water. Cinderheart...

drum roll please

CINDERHEART

sorry lionXice fans (cinderXlion rocks)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 FrostClaw said…
big smile
i just wanted to say to the person who said spiderleg and thronclaw should join the elders den is wrong! they still have many moons ahead of them! Longtail is just turning old (even though he dies in fading echoes) and he is WAY older then them.
一年多以前 iceheat said…
u do have a point if they should be in elders firestar would have died of old age by now
big smile
oooooooooooo. i luv u!

also i do like the evil cats lol!
一年多以前 iceheat said…
angry
wooooohooooooooooooo
i hate firesatar
一年多以前 sagigrrl1097 said…
Those are excellent spoilers people! keep up the good work!
一年多以前 SolarEclipse said…
ok i just read Fadding echoes so heres some spoilers:
*Lionblaze does love Cinderheart but its unknown if she loves him back
*Tigerheart IS being trained by the dark forest
*Ivypaw is being trained by the dark forest
*Dovepaw loves Tigerheart and is jelious because at the end she sees Tigerheart and Ivypaw exchange glances and gets jelous
*Erin hunter said that a brown tabby cat was going to be crumpled and it was thought to be Brambleclaw but turned out to be Briarlight
*Briarlight, and her littermates recieve there warrior names
*Jayfeather regrets breaking Rocks stick because he cant make conact with him anymore
*Yellowfang, Spottedleaf, and Jayfeather go to the dark forest and meet up with Brokentail who couldnt take his eyes off Yellowfang
*dead Warriors from the dark forest are trainning for some battle
*Russtlefurs an elder and Lionblaze accidently kills her to save Firestar
*Ivypaws the one that caused the battle between Shadowclan and Thunderclan because of TIgerstars influence, although she thought she was doing it for the good of Thunderclan!
 ok i just read Fadding echoes so heres some spoilers: *Lionblaze does 爱情 Cinderheart but its unkno
一年多以前 pkb710 said…
sad
hey people i'm new here
and breezepelt wants to kill crowfeather
all i got sorry
一年多以前 pkb710 said…
i heard that mistystar is in love with firestar and leafpool takes back the medicine car role jayfeather becomes her apprentice
brambleclaw kills firestar thats the "Betrayal' lionblaze is gunna attempt to kill brambleclaw he becomes deputy to bramblestar and our old fiend breezepelt is gunna try to take over the clans
一年多以前 iceheat said…
smile
solar i had all of that up above????
oooo but welcome pkb
surprise
Brambleclaw & Breezepelt? Working together?

But Brambleclaw once saved Firestar!

Leafpool takes back med cat role?

...omg!