Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 16791

一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
*nods, anxcious to know if leona wss okak.* yea,ask away.-Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Has she bad any erratic changes in behavior or memeory lately? -Nurse
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Well, she knew who I was at one minute, then disappears, then comes back lovingthe guy she hates and doesn't remember me. -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
I guess that counts has she changed in personaliyy and has she had any sign of violence? -Nurse

*begins to stir* Sam...where are you Sam? Don't leave me please...help.me I'm lost please no don't go...Sam....*whines her her nightmare* -Leona
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Not violence, no. * hears Leona and shoots up and is about to rush over to her* -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Shes having a nightmare from the pain shes just talking from her nightmare well it seems its not as bad.as it appears but its not good either she has been hijacked I'm afraid to say someone went in a screwed with her memory and mind your lucky sh e isn't out to kill.you now whoever did this was very precise on what is to be forgotten and changed probably not cheap either I think someone was.paid to do this to her but we should be talking medical not csi whenever she begins to remember she will go through immense head trauma we can try to fix her but we may need to person who did this in the first place in order to get her back to normal-Nurse

Sam don't leave me! Where are you Sam! Don't you dare leave.me.here by myself please help me...-Leona
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
* looks at the nurse* hijacked? Oh no. * hears Leona and comes to her side* -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Do you know of anyone who would want to get rid of her memory of you? -Nurse

Its so dark...Sam where are you? Where are you? Please Sam I cant see I need you -Leona
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Yes..I know who ... * he takes Leonas hand* I'm here, Leona. Im here.. -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sam? Is it really you? *Still dreaming* -Leona

Whom might they be? -Nurse
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
Gtg to bed noe its like 11 on a school night so night reply in the.morning
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Night

Yes, I'm here. Real and truely.* looks at the nurse* I can think of two people eho were in charge of this - My mom and Nick -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Alright well here's what I suggest you got tothese people and getvthem to change her back the more she remembers the more pain she is in she could slip into a coma any minute so it best be fast -Nurse

Its so dark and cold... -Leona
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Youre gonna be alright Leona. You'll be alright. * gets up from Leonas side and starts to walk out of the infirmary heading straight for were Nicks room is. * -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
sunny
*shivers a bit* its so cold -Leona

ill watch over her until you get back...im stacey by the way *places her notepad down and flips back her dark brown hair* -Stacey
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Thanks. * nods to Stacy and walks over looking for Nick ready to kill him* -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
*evantually is walking by heading to his room* -Nick
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
* spots Nick and comes up to him. Ticked off* Who did you pay to have her hijjacked?! -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him* i dont know i didnt arrange anything our dear mothers did if you want information look within you own roof before you start pointing fingers at someone elses -Nick
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
* he turns and takes off to his mothers room, to get to either Nicks mother or his own* -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
is he gonna talk to his mother cause that would be more interesting then nicks mom
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
He's going to his mother .

* comes to His own mothers room and slams her door open.* Why'd you do it ?! Who did you pay to hijack her! -Sam
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
mischievous
ooh drama
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Yea, I know!! Go drama!! Someone go get the popcorn!

What? Sam, honey, what are you talking about? Hijacking ? You know I wouldn't pay anyone to do that. I didn't do anything. * acts innocent* - his mother

I know you did it. You paid someone to hijack Leona! * shouts, angrily. * -Sam

If I did so, honey, what are you gonna do! I can still do what I want with you. You arent 18. - mother

You are going to find the guy who did this to Leona and turn her back. -Sam
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
Vitual popcorn and oh no she didnt and of yes he did!
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Oh.. Honey,,, I... * is a bit nervous, trying to think of a way out of this. Knowin what the other mother/ family will think* -Mrs . Deblu

* looks at her,* youre going to do it. * -Sam

Hand me the popcorn!!!
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
heart
*hands her the virtual popcorn* good stuff
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Oh ya. * grabs a handful*

What should happen now... His mother cares about him so she does it..... Or?
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Whatever your call man I don't care either way
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Hmm. I can't decide.. Should she just be nice or some of her "coworkers" help her out to delay this situation?
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
*blinks her eyes open* unhurt.where ambit where's Sam? -Leona

You must be calm miss goldenbloom.your boyfriend brought you here from the studios he is taking care of things. He wlll be back don't worry until then be calm your headache will only get worse if you stress -Stacey

*her head pounds and she groans and leans back into the bed trying to remember but it only pounds harder* -Leona
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
laugh
Do the most mature way of deciding....eeny miney mo
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Mother.. You have to do this. -Sam

Uh... * looks around for a way to delay this do she doesn't have to* -Mrs. D
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Lol. Eeny meeny minney MO! I think her " co workers " are gonna help her out. Meaning .. Nicks mother and family.. If u want
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
And here comes the I love her making me want to bawl my eyes out part
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
I love her mom.. You have to do this, for me.* says desperately* -Sam

Sam.. Honey.... I--- -Mrs. D
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Doesny matter nicks family owns a lot of district 9 for capitol proposes they got a lot of money and resources I'm sure they have some goons to take care if the problem
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
crying
There's the part gets me everytime
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Cool. Can u do that? Thatd be awesome
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
I know. So touching.. * wipes away a tear*
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
-suddenly a bunch of people in dark cholthing burst in and grab Sam-

*in walks in a tall women with dark creamy skin and very dark hair and dark amber eyes that were fierce and cutting she wore a buisness blouses and a black skirt and thin heels her hair pulled back and professional* Mrs.Deblu I take it this is your son *smiles at nick like a cat would at a trapped mouse* I'm Valencia Amber Hart or you may know me as nicks mother and miss leonas future mother in law -Valencia
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
* struggles agains the people's grip. He frowns at Nicks mother * -Sam

Yes..thia is my son., Sam .- Mrs. Deblu
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Very nice to meet you in person as you may know me and my husband run and.regulate a large portion.of the food supply in panen we have money resources and power you wouldn't believe id hate to have you on the other end of this disagreement. I'm sure you are aware of miss Leona predicament such a pity really I liked her better the way she was but then you came along and got her questioning her fate now she is in love with you yadda yadda so I had to do something. Me and your mother got to together and decided this relationship was not fit so we had to do something.so we decided to change the girl make her forget you so she can concentrate on her own fatenow that you threaten to foil.my plan I must take care of you as well -Valencia
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sorry kindle is being stupid
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
That must be nice.. I see... So uh.. Your plan? I'd like hear my sentence of punishment for foiling your plan... -Sam

一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well I do not have a heart if stone why doesn't your dear mother decide what should be fitting for being such a naughty boy *sneers at him* -Valencia
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
Yea, my mother is horrible at making punishments.. Am I gonna get locked in my room again? -Sam

He's.. Right , I cant make good punishments.. I-- just can't .. I can help improve a punishment but can't come up with one... I have some ideas but.. Uh.. -Mrs. D
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well I'm an.open minded person and I have some time *snaps her finger and some of her goons bring her a chair* lets.here what you.have and I'm.sure we can come up with some something...unfortunately for you Sam time is ticking miss goldenbloom.may be awake now but shes.only getting worse wont be to.long now before the girl slips into a coma don't you wish you could have one last dance with the.love of your life before.she fades away -Valencia
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sam translates to: Mauhaha! I'm the best villain the entire world has known as I destroy love with my hellfire -Valencia
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dovemoon said…
* he glares at her and struggles against the people to get to her and Hurt her with all his force to get at Nicks mother* -Sam

I'm not good at punishments but we could.. Uh.. Hand him over... Or uh.. -Mrs. D

last edited 一年多以前