随机角色扮演 Crown of Thorns (Please Join!)

-Universe_COLA- posted on Jun 19, 2016 at 03:17AM
A power for the petty...for the pitiful,
A strength for the weak...the broken,
A path for the lost,
A crown....for the wicked.

*****************************************­

"I....refuse! I will not be made to place my head at the foot of thy lesser creations! To be put to my knees as but a servant in the act of shedding my glory, my righteousness, to THEM! The wingless and fragile! Ones who hath not the privilege to stand in the light of glory. As the one above the many, you dare to mock me with your cause!? To ask me to bow and become forsaken at the feet of they!?"

"They, those whom the love of mine is everlasting for, are my praise in the image but forth. Thus, they came to be in image. Thou art worthy to receive glory and honor and power from I. Hath thy no selflessness?

"Selflessness!?". A word in opposition and question, spat at the holder of the throne in a bitter disgust. "As we were to bring harmonies to the ears of thee!? Are we to lie our heads to the soil in praise of inferiority!? If that shall be thy's truth, then the power of thee has right in my hands! Thy crown belongs upon my head! ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of HIM; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High!--". Thus, the most beautiful light of them all that rested above the stars, was banished to a sphere of blue and green where life was given to beings known as....man. It's light twisted and darkened in its fall, and in its falling, one-third of the purest of stars fell all the same.
----

Wicked. Deceptive. Corruptive. Envious. Prideful. Rebellious. Vengeful. A serpent crept into the light of paradise, a land where mankind were to be shepherds to all beasts. And there, serpent found the creation that belittled his existence. There, corruption began.

"Did the Highest One really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

And to the serpent's words, a woman answered. "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but the Highest One did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

[i]“You will not certainly die, for He knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like Him, knowing good and evil.”

-
“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head, break your crown,
and you will strike his heel.”

-
Billions of years ago, the Earth was created. Billions of years ago, the stars above the stars fell to Earth and with them, an evil that humanity now bares.
----

[Plot]:
A myth almost exists among humanity that there is a artifact that can grant the unimaginable. One that has been in the hands of many. Kings and queens, presidents, and many more. A crown of thorns. THE, Crown of Thorns. A crown said to be one of corruption and pride. Deception. One of power and greed. A crown that was said to contain a fraction of Hell itself. But overall, a crown that gives a unfathomable power to whoever's head it is sat upon. It's been said to contain the ability to grant any and all desires. A power that is craved. This power has made its mark in history permanent through the many years. Now the whereabouts of this artifact is unknown in this age, but there is said to be secrets to finding it. Locations in codes that have yet to be revealed. But even if this myth is just that, there has been recent rumors of the crown itself actually existing, and myth or not, the price that it holds in currency is well enough worth the find. The search for this artifact is a journey indeed, but in whose hands will it fall into?

*Note*: Adventurers, archaeologists, and even some higher authorities and organizations are in search of this artifact. To some, it is definitely something to kill for. There are also "unnatural forces" in search for it, so keep an eye out! (Yes, both Angels AND Demons will have a role in this!)
*****************************************­**

[Character Sheet]

Name:

Age/Date of Birth:

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Personality:

Occupation?(optional):
Reasons/Motives for your search?:
Biography:
-----------------------------------------­

**RULES**
1. No god modding: I would prefer a person's character to not be invincible and or untouchable. It makes things rather bland.

2. Cooperation: I enjoy building a good and interesting story with people, and from experience I can say that no one likes to be left hanging. SO, to prevent that, cooperation is always needed. Discussions involving with certain parts of the plot will be included.

3. Character Death: Death is something to be expected of course. You don't go to a horror movie and expect no one to die do you? Further more, its an everyday thing, so I'd advise having more than one character to commit to plot. And no, no one may kill off anyone else's character without permission or discussion first.

4. The Crown of Thorns: This....well, this is going to be something very big. (To Be Revealed.)

5. Content: For progression's sake, I don't exactly encourage one sentence, or "one liners" unless it's absolutely, positively inevitable because I...write alot. So atleast three sentences minimum.

(That's all I guess. But there will be an update to these rules if need be.)

'

[i]A power for the petty...for the pitiful, A strength for the weak...the broken, A path for the l
last edited on Jun 19, 2016 at 03:46AM

随机角色扮演 169 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 169

一年多以前 Phantelephant said…
((Reply interested in joining this will read some of it and give me a moment to create so profiles))
一年多以前 -Universe_COLA- said…
(Alright! Looking forward to your arrival!)
一年多以前 BanetteGhosneir said…
((guys, sorry i need to make this quick, i won't be able to do anything on the internet from 5 minutes from now till the 16th (Aus time) doing some full-time on-site electrical work in the Philippines, see you all later))
(It's fine! Thanks for the heads up on the situation!)
((Allright, for compromise and to let us keep in contact with families, we have internet access from 4 to 8 am, though what we can do is limited, so i can reply, but only on some days, i might not be able to reply on most days)
一年多以前 Phantelephant said…
((Sorry about my inability to type cohesive sentences from before. I was both drunk and trying to type on my phone, which, apparently is a terrible experience. The developers of this site really need to work on designing a better mobile interface or an app or SOMETHING. ))
(It's completely fine! And I couldn't agree more, a more constructive mobile counterpart of this sight would be VERY useful.)
一年多以前 Haiiko said…
((hello, can I join?))
(boop?)
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
((Ah, heckles. Was it my turn to post?))
(XD I can't believe I actually forgot about this...but yeah, I went back and did a minor reread. Its your go Kat!)
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Artemis looked around the cafe briefly before turning her attention back to Myles. "Really, it's fine. I can pay for myself." Though technically she knew it would be better for her not to use her credit card, she hated owing people. And right now, she felt like she already owed Myles too much.
"Nope." Myles continued to deny her offer to pay for herself. "I've already got it in my head and you should know that it is very hard to change my mind." He inhaled the smell of the cafe's air. "Smells like they've just got the new batch squared too. Oooo, and we got some good luck to. Open tables." He says with a grin. "So, window seats anyone?" He paused for a moment. "Then again, considering that both of you are...uhh, sorta on the list of a manhunt...." He gave a shrug. "I'll leave that up to you two."
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Artemis rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. He really wouldn't let her pay for herself, would he? "Window seats are fine, I think. Well, so long as Greed is okay with it."
"Whelp, its on you Greed." Myles says, looking to her to forward the decision of taking the window seats. He put the documents he had with him in a safe and secure place inside his jacket so that he wouldn't accidentally get any sort of food on them or anything. The last thing he needed was to be trying to read them with coffee stains or what not all over them.
Greed looked to the window seats, moving over to them to get a view to above, nope.
"Fine with me, I don't think they'd follow me this far just yet"
Greed took a seat by the window, waiting for Artemis to follow.
"Myles, I'll pay ya' back later, can you get them to get me the strongest coffee in here? and a grilled cheese sandwich"
Myles grinned a little. "Gotcha. Strongest coffee and a grilled cheese comin' right up." He looked to Artemis. "What about you? Whatcha want?" He asked. He, on the other hand, didn't have to particularly give any specifics on what he wanted to the cashier up at the counter. All he had to say is "the usual" and that'll be all done from there.
(Kat-chan? ;_;)
(Kaaaaat ;-;)
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
((Ahhhh, I'm so sorry guys! This summer's been unexpectedly busy for me. I should be able to get on a bit more often now, though!

Artemis chewed the inside of her cheek for a moment as she decided. She normally wasn't a big coffee fan, but she had been drinking a lot more of it lately. "Mochaccino." she finally stated. "And, um, a ham and cheese sandwich. Please." Ugh, she hated asking people for things.
(The savior has arrived! XD We all have our busy days so I understand completely. Welcome back!)

"Okay, so the strongest coffee they have and a grilled cheese for semi-dwarf, and a mochaccino with a ham and cheese for the semi-midget. Both, comin' right up!" Myles said. "Give me a minute, I sort of know people here so it shouldn't take long. Save my seat!" He added just for the hell of it before heading off to the counter.

The cashier was averagely tall male with a head of messy ginger hair, a exhausted looking pale emerald green pair of eyes and a few freckles along his face that made his slightly hooked nose stick out. He wore the cafe's uniform, the only extra being that he put his own small spin to it by wearing the employee hat backwards. The name tag clipped to the pocket on his uniform shirt read "Nathan" in white capital letters. As Myles had approached the small counter, he looked up with eyes riddled with a bit of red in the whites. "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude......" He said, chuckling with a bit of goofiness. "I didn't even see ya come in bro, waz uuuup?"

"Yoooo, Nate. Just thought I'd stop by for a quick bite to eat with a few...uh...associates." Myles says with a sort of grin. "Dude...you looked baked. And by baked, I mean stoned. And by stoned, I mean someone tied a boulder to a string and let it sink to the bottom of the ocean stoned." He says, lowering his voice while frowning slightly. He and Nathan went way back to when they were just kindergartners. They basically grew up together.

"Man....I am honestly....high as fuck. And it feels good. Especially since I haven't slept in like, three days at most." Nathan said, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on man, you gotta stop doin' that on the job." Myles says while pulling his wallet out of his back pocket.

"Oh stop bein' such a buzz kill. It's all peace and love and stuff here. Besides, it helps me work. I should be getting a damn promotion for all of the work I've been puttin' in. And plus--" He laughed slightly before clearing his throat. "Food tastes better this way. Like seriously man, you should like, get back on the train to Chillsville. Anyways, whatcha wnat?"

"Ugh, just give me the usual. Add a cup of joe:Deathwish Coffee, a grilled cheese, a mochaccino, and a ham and cheese." Myles paused for a moment. "Are you even gonna remember that, asshat?"

"Yeah yeah, I told you I work better this way, but in the mean time--" Nathan snickered. "What's brown and sticky?" He asked, snickering to himself.

"Wha--No, We are not about to start with--" Myles paused for a moment, looking behind him to see if anyone was waiting. There wasn't. He turned back to Nathan. "We are not about to start high jokes on the j--"

"Come on, don't be a dick in quicksand! What's brown and sticky? And then I'll put the orders in." Nathan says, grinning.

"Fine...what's the punchline?" Myles says with a small sigh, rolling his eyes.

"A stick." Nathan started laughing, but made sure that it wasn't to loud so that the attention wouldn't be all on them. "Oh come on?! You're not even gonna crack a smile?! That was GOLD!" He laughed. "Orders comin' right up!" He said, turning to head to the kitchen.

Myles face palmed. "Hey you idiot! You don't suppose to forget the customer's money!"

"Oh yeah, right." Nathan backtracked and pressed a few things on the cash register. "Gimme." He said, holding out his hand.

"Again...idiot..." Myles said while shaking his head. But he couldn't help but grin. Some things just would never change, and honestly, he didn't mind all that much. He pulled a few dollar bills from his wallet and handed it over. "You can keep the change."

一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
As Myles headed to the counter to order, Artemis walked in the opposite direction, taking the seat by the window that they had been talking about. She was pretty much assuming Greed was following her. She crossed her arms and rested them on the table, staring idly out the window.
Greed looked over to the cashier... high off his head obviously, but the people didn't seem to mind?...
Greed then looked over to Artemis
"Whaddia think of Myles? ya' like 'em"

Greed asked, pulling out an unknown person's wallet... she obviously stole it whilst they weren't looking.
Myles let out a sigh as he watched Nathan head towards the back again, nearly tripping over his own feet as he did. "Hey, you better make sure you don't drop my food!" He nearly laughed himself when he heard Nathan groan a "Oh shut the hell up!" from behind the door, but keeping things off grid was what he would decide to do. "And tell Nanna Parker I said "hi"!"
Nathan was like a brother to him after all, and though he didn't approve of his methods of doing things, he couldn't complain. He just wanted to see him with a job and a place to live, and if that was comfortable enough by Nate's standards, then he was happy for him. But whenever the guy would need help, he would be the first one there to extend his hand and help pull his ass out of the dirt. He let out a sigh and decided to stay at the counter to wait for the orders to get back, standing off to the corner of it in case more customers were to be coming in.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Artemis shrugged, glancing over at Myles. "He's...decent. A nice enough guy. I suppose I like him well enough." Her gaze returned to Greed. She chose not to say anything about the wallet. For now. "What about you?"
Myles could hear the sound of something hitting the floor in the kitchen, and by the sound of it, there was a good chance that it could have been a pot or something metal and or iron. No one in the the cafe seemed to pay much attention to it, though some did stop their conversations for a small second or so before brushing it off to the side. He let out a sigh, knowing that this could take longer than he was hoping it would. Then again, with all of the employees rushing around the place in such a orderly fashion, he doubted that one little slip would effect the entire bunch and as long as it was more to that side of things, he was fine with it. He greeted a few of the other customers that had began to walk in and made small talk that involved less than five words. "What's up", "How are ya", and "Good afternoon". Plain and simple. But while he was waiting, the thought occurred to him that he might as well scan over the documents in the folder that he had. So with that, he pulled them from his jacket and opened it, skimming through what he already knew so that he could get to the things that would be more useful. Clues. Tips. Things of that nature.
Greed took some cash out of the unknown person's wallet, then hiding the wallet, and placing the cash in her hoodie, letting it slide in on the side.

"good fella, but he ain't my kinda thing. whaddia' think he's lookin' fer?"
After another moment of waiting for the orders, just as the other people at the counter were, Myles finally found some of the more interesting stuff that got more into something that caught his attention. "Holy...shi--" He looked over quickly, closing the files in a even quicker manner as the sound of a metal platter against the counter caught his attention. "Jeez you fucking assbutt, could you be any louder with that?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Awww, I feel so loved now." Nathan said with a laugh. "You had your nose buried in quite the deep pile of crap there man, thought I would wake ya up. Who's the babes by the window? Have't really seen them around the place before. Don't think I haven't noticed them glance over here a couple of times. Aaaaah, you've been playin stud without me dude? You suck!"

Myles facepalmed. "It's nothing even close to that ya jackoff, I'm just being the nice guy and helpin' out. Now shut up and get these people's orders rung up before they get you fired." He said, picking up the platter. On it were three white paper bags with the cafe's logo on the front along with three tall coffee cups, one of them being a little taller than the other two. He looked in the bags to see if everything was there and in order before he made his way back to the table. "Alrighty then: Deathwish Coffee and Grilled Cheese for you--" He handed one of the bags and coffee cups to Greed, "--and a Mochaccino and Ham & Cheese at your service." He handed one of the other bags to Artemis along with her mochaccino. He sat his own bag and coffee cup down before handing the platter off to a passing waitress and pulled up a chair for himself. "Whelp, dig in is all I can think to say now!" He said with a grin as he opened up his bag. As soon as he did so it could be told almost immediately that he had something that was packing a lot of heat to it. "And finally, a nice order pf Deathwish Wings with pitch black cup of Joe." He rubbed his hands together in anticipation.
Greed happily took the cup and bag, the glorious smell of coffee filled her senses.

she quickly drank all of the coffee, despite how scalding hot it was, actually to her it was kinda luke-warm.
she unwrapped the bag, the delicious sandwich steam rising.
"thank you very much!"
Greed thanked Myles.
Greed bite a giant chunk out of her sandwich, humming a happy tune as she chewed.
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
((Quick question, is it alright w/ you guys if I bring Valentina in with my next post?))

Artemis gratefully pulled her own food closer to her, quirking an eyebrow as Greed downed the coffee like water. Wasn't it hot? Her own drink was definitely hot, so she blew on it to cool it down before sipping at it. Excellent. "Thanks, Myles."
BanetteGhosneir commented…
(fine with me) 一年多以前
(Sure! Fine by me! I was thinking about finally doing a quick introduction for my angel character, but I'll wait a while longer. It's not his time yet xP)

"Yeah...sure thing, don't mention it." Myles said slowly after watching Greed down the coffee with barely any reaction to its heat. No, with no reaction at all! But he decided, hey, what the hell, the any gal that could down a cup of coffee, DEATHWISH coffee at that, like that was good in his books. He pulled a medium sized box from his bag and opened it. "Hellooo boneless wings!" He took one of the scalding red wings from the box at popped it into his mouth. He used his free and non wing-sauce covered fingers to flip open the document folder open on his lap, returning to where he had left off.
((Can Angels/Demons detect the other?))
Greed kept eating her sandwich, till there wasn't anything left of it, she ate quickly, since she had been wandering the middle of nowhere for a long time, despite not really needing to eat she enjoyed food anyway.
"oi, Myles Mate, who's yer' friend? It's kinda obvious he's high on his trotter, he keeps lookin' over and smilin' at ya'"

With one hand greed was wiping off the crumbs from her mouth, with the other she sneakily pointed to Nathan.
(Yes, they can. It's much like a loud ringing mixed with the sound of high pitched trumpets when Angels are about to arrive in the vicinity. The higher the rank of the angel, the louder the sound is for Demons and Humans. For Angels, its more like a feeling of something disgusting or something along the lines of that when they sense a Demon.)

"Mm?" Myles looked up, with a packed mouth. He chewed for a while before finally swallowing down the food, then taking a sip from his coffee. "He's being an ass right now. He thinks that I am, and I quote, "Being a stud without him". Which is actually sort of ironic I guess. But anyways, that's Nate. Getting high is a "normal" for him. Used to be the same for me too until I straightened myself up and all. But I can't complain, I'd rather him be smoking weed instead of doing other dumb crap like shooting up heroin or snorting coke that's for sure."
last edited 一年多以前
Greed's tried drugs before, not weed specifically, more of meth, she didn't really get effected, by either the high, nor the bad side effects... guess Demons need more kick.
"I'm amazed he ain't hurt himself yet, poor bugger lookin' like he ain't slept for a time"

Greed scratched the back of her neck inside her Hoodie, it sorta pulling back, she quickly moved her hand out and pulled it back over her horns.

"Found somethin' yet Myles?"
Greed didn't whunna make Artemis talk whilst she ate, it would make her look un-lady-like.
"It helps him concentrate ironically enough. It keeps him energized so he won't go to sleep at the register, or so he says. I still want that jackass to go to college, but I guess as long as he has a job and a place to stay then I'm good." Myles had said after Greed's first few words.

When she asked if he had found anything, he answered with-- "You have no idea..." Myles said as he flipped to the next page. "With what I'm lookin' for, I think I might have found somethin' that a lot of people have looked passed so far...hopefully, and that's more than good for me." He used his wing sauce covered fingers to grab another one of the spicy deliciousness that were the Deathwish Wings, now only having to that remained in the box.
Greed was happy with that, Myles appeared that he didn't need help in finding the crown, which meant he'd never ask her for assistance, and therefore her curse wouldn't kick in...

now her main worry was Artemis... Artemis was looking for 'nothing'... and when people suspiciously look for 'nothing' it meant either the crown or something illegal...

"hmm... Deathwish gettin' kinda weak on me... ya' think they'll make stronger coffee someday? or is death-ringing coffee the end?"
Greed asked aloud... Coffee was getting weak to her.
last edited 一年多以前
(boop)
(boop)
(Cola? Kat?)
(Present! Well, I am now at least XD)
(yay! :D now if we can bring Kat from her grave we can continue)
(I CALL UPON THE RESTING SPIRIT, KAT!! I CALL YOU FROM YOUR GRAVE!!)
(Kat's been in that grave for a month ;_;)
(Hope she's doing alright. I guess we're gonna have to find away around her absence till she gets back, that is, if she ever does xD)
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
((Holy shit, I honestly forgot this website existed. lmao, no need to be concerned, guys, I just got distracted by life then started college))
((Congratz :D))
((boop?))
((Boop Boop?))
((booooooop))
一年多以前 666demon said…
Name: June Ornin

Age/Date of Birth: 28

Height: 5 ft 6 in
Weight: 123 lbs
Eye Color: grey
Hair Color: sun bleached brunette

Personality: very independent to a fault, spiritual in her own sense, laid back and carefree, very hard to anger. the chill version of a enfp.
Likes: Peace, love, different cultures coming together to help each other.
Dislikes: how the entire fucking world is doomed, judgmental people, assholes.

Occupation?(optional): "It's not really an occupation, just a hobby of mine. I go to beaches and oceans to find Sea Glass, which is chemically and physically weathered glass found on salt water beaches. I go down with three big straw weave bags and I come back full to the brim each time. It's really convenient because I have a house right close to the water." She giggled a little, her eyes crinkly up and shining bright silver. "I make simple jewelry out of it and go into town and sit on the street where I'm not bothering any other business and I sell them.for really cheap.but people always beg to give me more but I never let them."

Reasons/Motives for your search?: "What search? You mean that Crown of Thorns everyone's talking about? Why would I go to find something that's a myth?" She was laughing now as if someone told her the best joke of the world. Why would she go? She didn't believe in Christian gods. "I am not Christain, I'm Samoan, it's not a religion but have our own gods. Why would I chase something that belongs to a different religion all together that doesn't even exist?"

Biography: "I don't really remember my actual parents.. I was adopted out when I was like, 4? But I can always remember the words my mother gave me. 'You're going to a white family. Act like them and they will accept you, act like how you are now and they will treat you like a slave.' So I acted how I saw white women act for a couple of days before I went. And this couple was nothing like what my actual parents said. My adoptive mother had braids in her hair that were starting to form dreadlocks and she wore a tube top and baggy pants. My adoptive father had dreads too so i just gave up the little act and they adored me. They loved me and took me to the states, my mama taught me how to make jewelry and my daddy taught me how to hunt and fish as well as grow my own food. Then there was a storm the night I turned 21. Big storm, heavy one. didn't have to rebuild the house but had to bury my mama and my daddy."
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: June Ornin Gender: Female Age/Date of Birth: 28 Height: 5 ft 6 in Weight: 123 lbs Ey