小马宝莉 MLP 粉丝 Character RP!!

RawrMonster123 posted on May 26, 2012 at 05:00AM
Okay, y'allz, Ima make a MLP (My Little Pony) Fan Character RP (Role play)!!! Now, for you to get in the role play you must do as this form says:

1.) Tell your fan character's name
2.) Tell your fan character's age (Filly or Pony)
3.) Tell your fan character's gender
4.) Tell your fan character's job(s)
5.) Tell your fan character's personality
6.) Tell where your fan character lives
7.) Add a picture of your fan character

Okay, so I'm going to do mine, which WILL be in the RP:

Vanilla Blast
Filly
Female
None
Tomboy, great cook
A house that looks like a vanilla cupcake
(The picture will be on the bottom of the comment I think)

Okay, now, unlike your other RPs you try to attend, I'm putting a limit to the RPers. Once there's 15 or more sign up you may start the RP.
 Okay, y'allz, Ima make a MLP (My Little Pony) 粉丝 Character RP (Role play)!!! Now, for 你 to get in
last edited on May 26, 2012 at 05:08AM

小马宝莉 1754 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1754

一年多以前 RawrMonster123 said…
Vanilla : Thanks, and hi, Trinity. I'm Vanilla Blast. AND WHY THE HECK DID WE HAVE TO LEAVE SCHOOL EARLY?!?!?
一年多以前 DE4DLIESTP0NY said…
Nova: I believe that you two have met before. Remember Sugarcube corner a few hours ago?
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
because junk got way crazy *lets vanilla go*
Vanilla : Oh yeaaaah. I remember. And they got on my nerves!!
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
exactly then you kicked diamond tiara in the face and hit another filly
Vanilla : Was that bad? :\
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
sorta kinda yeah
Vanilla : =_=
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
but the way i see it they kinda had it comin and i for one think it was awesome
Vanilla : THEN WHY DID I HAVE TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL?!?!?!?
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
im not going to argue with a teacher
Vanilla : She was OHHHHHHHHHHHHing too!
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
i dont think she could handle anymore OHHHHHHHing
Nova : I agree and at the rate that you were pwning they would"ve laughed themselves to death+ you would have permanantly injured Diamond Tiara thats why we took you out. But like i already said your not in ANY trouble.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
yeah none what so ever
Nova : now dont worry about it. Your friends are waiting for you.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*looks at nova* soo whats up
Vanilla : Bitches. T.T *runs to Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetiebell*
一年多以前 NeonInfernoLord said…
"Nice to meet you, I'm Neon."

His smile faded a little as she asked him that question

"N-no, at least not anymore."
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*flies back to sugarcube corner and sees neon* never seen him around before...
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: Oh dear...*looks thoughtful* I got an idea. Would you mind if I adopted you as my little brother?
Scince I'm a princess and all, you won't have to live in a box. Whadda say?
 Trinity: Oh dear...*looks thoughtful* I got an idea. Would 你 mind if I adopted 你 as my little bro
Neon looked up in shock at Trinity's words. Having a big sister? An actual friend to talk to instead of himself. Someone to help him if he gets hurt....he never had that before. And by a princess nonetheless!?

He jumped up and nodded excitedly while hopping up and down.

"You really wanna adopt me!?"

Nova: (coming from around the corner) Wow Trinity, Thats really thoughtful of you. You're a good friend
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*laying down on a cloud watching* an awesome friend!
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: Of course! My sister (who has her own OC but doesn't really play in any MLP RP) is away and I'd like someone to help. I love to help ponies. So I take that as a yes. So come on, and I'll take you to my mom's castle in Canterlot where I can get you something to eat. You look hungry.
 Trinity: Of course! My sister (who has her own OC but doesn't really play in any MLP RP) is away and
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*smiles and lands next to them* thats extremely nice of you trinity
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: T-thanks...
 Trinity: T-thanks...
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*nods* no problem, mind if i join you guys to canterlot? never been there before
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: Sure. I know a shortcut. Come on! *flies up and waits for Neon and eh.. what's your ponie's name again?*
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*rainbow flash, dash's cous'.* cool! *grabs neon and flies up to trinity*
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: Watch him carefully, cause if you let him fall, you're DEAD. Ok, let's go!
*goes to Canterlot and lands on the castle's balcony leading to a bedroom*
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*keeps a tight grip on neon and lands besides her*
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: Alright. Flash, could you stay in this room while I take Neon to the dining hall?
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*lets neon go and looks around* you dont have to ask me twice
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: *blushes slightly then goes off with Neon*
*Takes him to a large banquet hall and sets up a large meal for him* If you want anything else, call for my personal assistant, Shadow. He'll get it for you. And don't be shy either.*talking to Neon* I'll be with Flash over in my bedroom. Don't wait up, k little brother? *nugies him then goes back to Flash then shuts the door*
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*looking around the room* you have a nice room, way better than mine
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: You think? I'm accustomed to being a princess and getting everything I want. And since I'm an only child, I'm pretty spoilt as well, but I prefer to give away my belongings than to get presents.
*sits on the bed* It's really great that I can talk to you so casually. The whole being called 'princess' thing has driven me up the wall.
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
i talk to everyone the same, once even celestia
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: *smiles* Plus, you're really nice. *flops backward on the bed and lays on her side, her mane spread out*
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*his wings flap a couple of times and he looks over at her and pulls some shades from out of nowhere*
一年多以前 popa1 said…
laugh
Trinity: *laughs softly* WHAT are you doing?
Neon's eyes grow wide at the banquet hall, he zooms aorund hyperly at all the food and his stomach grumbles. All he could think about was how happy he was right now, a new sister, and all this food.

"Oh it's on."
Next thing you know, he's on his back with an extended belly laying on the table, the whole banquet hall a total mess
Nova: I'll see what Fluttershy's up to. *Starts walking* (To herself) That Trinity is so kind. For a princess, she can really relate to everypony.*Stops in front of Fluttershy's House*
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
*puts shades on* bein a boss *smiles*
一年多以前 popa1 said…
Trinity: *smiles back sweetly* Nice one! *combs her mane with her hoof distractedly* When I get older, I'm gonna actually start wearing clothes. And by older, I mean like around 20 in Pony years, cause I'm 17 you know. (Here's a preview):
 Trinity: *smiles back sweetly* Nice one! *combs her mane with her hoof distractedly* When I get older
一年多以前 HumphryOmega said…
thats awesome *smiles and lies back on the ground*
一年多以前 RocksLikePie said…
(sorry had 2 cruises and a trip to New York)
Ruby-*bakes a cherry pie while I start reading books*
一年多以前 popa1 said…
(WOW Lucky!)
Trinity: You think? *smiles again* There is a bed you know. I can't have one of my friends ON THE FLOOR.
一年多以前 RocksLikePie said…
(xP)
Ruby-*finishes pie and senct goes through out all of pony villa and cloudsdale* Mm...yummy cherry pie *starts slicing some of pie*