Ktchenor 🎉🎇New 图标 Spot Look-Suggestions CLOSED!!!🎇🎉

ktichenor posted on Jul 26, 2019 at 08:43PM
Time to pick a new spot icon look! We've got the banner now we just need a icon to go along with it! The theme is pretty simple just an icon that goes with or is similar with the banner in color and or purple themed pics.

*Purple and similar colors are fine so are additional colors but no neon or really dark colors (black, dark blue, green, etc)
*I want the icon and banner to match.
*Hearts, butterflies, flowers are great. Feel free to use the pictures in the banner for inspiration. :)

*Deadline is Aug 2, 2019.
*Icons must be 100px by 100px or larger (Keep in mind of the spot title)
*If you have any questions just let me know! :)

Have fun! Look forward to seeing your ideas and thanks!
 Time to pick a new spot 图标 look! We've got the banner now we just need a 图标 to go along with it!
last edited on Jul 27, 2019 at 12:59AM

Ktchenor 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ktichenor said…
smile
Here are some icons :)
last edited 一年多以前
 Here are some 图标 :)
一年多以前 ktichenor said…
smile
icon 2
 图标 2
一年多以前 ktichenor said…
big smile
icon 3 (Whoops, forgot one! )
 图标 3 (Whoops, forgot one! )
JosepineJackson commented…
爱情 all of your icons, they are so beautiful, this one is perfect for a dreamer 💜🌺 一年多以前
一年多以前 JosepineJackson said…
heart
So here are some I found and edited a bit (sorry Kirsten, I'm not on my best today, if I had more energy and inspiration I would make something more special but anyway), Hope, you like these, you can edit them a bit if you want 💜
 So here are some I found and edited a bit (sorry Kirsten, I'm not on my best today, if I had 更多 ene
ktichenor commented…
Aww, it beautiful! <3 一年多以前
Thank 你 sweetie 💜 一年多以前
heart
One more 💜
 One 更多 💜
ktichenor commented…
That's nice! So cute! <3 一年多以前
Yep, a little 心 and diamonds 💜 一年多以前
heart
I'm not sure if this would look good as a club icon, I just love the quote (you don't have to put this in poll) 💜
 I'm not sure if this would look good as a club icon, I just 爱情 the quote (you don't have to put thi
ktichenor commented…
Not sure if it would fit right. But I 爱情 the quote! I'll definitely post it in my club! 💜 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Thank 你 for the icons! I 爱情 them! 一年多以前
It could fit since it's squared, but I think it would mostly appear too small to read the words so... 💜 But the quote is definitely a good one 🌺 你 are always welcome 💜 一年多以前
heart
I'm not sure about how they'll look together with the banner but just couldn't resist sharing these adorable birds 💜
 I'm not sure about how they'll look together with the banner but just couldn't resist sharing these a
ktichenor commented…
I 爱情 this one! It's gorgeous! 💜 一年多以前
And one more 💜
 And one 更多 💜
ktichenor commented…
Aww, too cute! I 爱情 it! 💜💜 一年多以前