Hogwarts House Rivalry! The Great Hall

LinaHarrow posted on Dec 19, 2010 at 05:15AM
=D
All students are welcome here!
Chat inter-house-ed-ly with your friends from all over the school!
And don't forget to thank the house elves for the delicious feast!
=D

Hogwarts House Rivalry! 613 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 613

一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
Lexa frowned at the duelling Slytherins. She adjusted her prefect badge and stood up, striding towards them,

"Oy! You two! Sit down and keep quiet! Do you want McGonagall after us again! Now is not the time!"
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
This time, Paul wasn't so lucky.
Kate's spell hit him, and he flew backwards.
He landed on the Ravenclaw table, sending students sitting at it leaping backwards and sending food and silverware everywhere. He groaned and sat up, watching Kate laughing.

Picking chips out of his hair and shaking frosting off his shirt, he ran down the length of the table and shot another spell at Kate.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
"Shut up, Prefect!", snapped Kate, turning to glare at Lexa.

Unfortunately, in her moment of distraction, Pauls spell hit her.

She went flying up, and hit the ceiling, which Pauls spell pinned her too. She flailed around spastically, while Paul laughed from below.

Kate glared. She shot several stunning and body bind spells down, to angry to aim properly.

一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
Paul ducked most of her spells. Unfortunately, one of them hit the Gryffindor table, which caught on fire!
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
Lexa rolled her eyes and drew her wand.

"Petrificus Totalus!" she said primly, sending two jets of light towards Paul and Kate. Then she glanced at Professor Snape meaningfully. He seemed to be smirking...

She shook her head and looked to Professor McGonagall, who was halfway out of her seat already.

"Aguamenti!" cried Prof. McGonagall, putting out the table,
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
Kate noticed the fire, and shot down a few jets of water to put it out.
It was a COMPLETE accident that one of them hit Paul, and the other hit Lexa.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
Kate gasped angrily and blocked Lexa's spell, sending it back at her.
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
Paul tried to avoid the body-bind curse by rolling under a table, but unfortunately misjudged the distance. The spell hit him, and he keeled over.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
Kate gasped as she saw Paul fall.
She aimed the counter curse at him, and even though the was still mad at him, it was one of those "unite-against-a-common-enemy" feelings.
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
Lexa dried her robes.

"Sonorus!" She said, pointing at her throat, "SLYTHERINS! FOLLOW ME BACK TO THE DORMITORIES! KATE AND PAUL WILL JOIN US WHEN THEY HAVE CALMED DOWN!"

She turned on her heel and walked out of the Great Hall, a string of grumbling sutdents behind her. When she had left them in the dorm rooms, she ran back to the hall to find that it was empty, except for the two duelling Slytherins. All the other Prefects must have taken their houses away too...

Paul was frozen, but Kate was about to let him loose.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
Paul stood up and cast a quick shield charm.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
OOC: Lexa, your post doesn't really make sense.
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
Paul suddenly realized he was soaking wet.
Glaring at Kate, he cast a few spells to try and dry off, but was so distracted that he accidentally set the Hufflepuff tablecloth on fire.
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
OOC: I just evacuated Slytherin house and the other prefects did the same. The hall is now empty except for you two (and possibly Snape)
一年多以前 Kiana-M-McMahon said…
OOC:I thought we didn't RP on this spot! That was what you said Lexa!
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
KAte saw the Hufflepuff table catch on fire, and she saw the body-bound prefect, still on the table, and still bound.

She gasped, shooting a huge stream of water and a countercurse down towards the table.
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
OOC: We shouldn't be, but there's a difference between RPing as a character in the same house as you are in real life and sticking to that one house, and trying to be in two houses at once. Besides, I AM trying to guide this fight back to our common room so the Great Hall can just be for chatting, but it doesn't seem to be working...
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
The Prefect jumped up, and with a quick glance at Kate and Paul, he ran out of the hall, clearly afraid of being cursed again, even by accident.

Paul laughed as the Prefect ran, leaving a trail of wet footprints and making squishy noises with every step.
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
Lexa frowned slightly, turned, and left the hall, locking the doors after herself. She walked down the stairs and into the common room.

OOC: I'd rather not RP here.
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
OOC: When did Kate or I ever try to be in two houses? We're Slytherins both in RL and as RP.....What's wrong with that?
一年多以前 TheDon0603 said…
OOC: This is getting ridiculous. Honestly, whose idea was it to give teenagers constant access to a weapon with more destructive power than a handgun?
一年多以前 TheDon0603 said…
OOC: This is getting ridiculous. Honestly, whose idea was it to give teenagers constant access to a weapon with more destructive power than a handgun?
OOC:never mind that! We do NOT RP on this spot.
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
I know that. I was referring to Melody. She wanted to be in Slytherin as Kiana and Ravenclaw as herself.
But I chose Ravenclaw so never mind about that. We just don't RP here.
Please delete your posts or something because I'm trying hard not to scream swears at you.
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
No need to be so mad :(
Ok, look. Paul and Kate, this isn't an RP spot. Please just stop saying it looks like it and all. We get it, just don't RP here.
一年多以前 LinaHarrow said…
I dunno about the spot, but this forum wasn't really for RP no. It was just to chat with each other. =)
一年多以前 LifesGoodx3 said…
The whole spot isn't RP either. But I wouldn't say no to a forum for RP, that is if it doesn't interfere with the whole spot itself.
一年多以前 TheDon0603 said…
^That's what I was thinking.
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
We didn't know when we started the RP. I thought this was an RP spot, you know, since there were house forums and such. It just looked like this whole thing was RP. I mean, technically it is anyway, since Hogwarts doesn't exist so we'd have to be RPing to have common rooms and things, but if you all object to RPing then we won't do it again.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
What we were doing WAS basically chatting, except maybe we described our actions in some more detail. Same thing, really.

Though as Paul said, if you guys can't accept our chatting like this then we'll probably stop :P
angry
@Paul and Kate thanks a lot. Ruining our fantasy world and such...."Hogwarts isn't real"...hmph
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
The difference is really the past tense in detail and minor present tense. And by Rivalry standards, this was a really big past tense RP. Use asterisks :) And don't fight, it messes everyone else up :)

*grabs cookie and eats it protectively*
Hey! I was going to eat that cookie!
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
*stuffs face*

MWAHAHA SUCKAH!

An' Hogw'rs 's tot'lly real!
^ikr! Hogwarts is real! *makes Lexa throw up cookie* MAHAHA!
一年多以前 LifesGoodx3 said…
Eww! Good thing I wasn't sitting near Lexa...
xD I was BEHIND Lexa. Whoever was in FRONT of Lexa better go wash up...hehehe
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
@Melody, godmodding much?

*swallows cookie*

You simply can't get anywhere near ninjas if they don't want you there ;)
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
big smile
Nurny nurny nur nurr Hogwarts IS real!
 Nurny nurny nur nurr Hogwarts IS real!
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
Our crest :)
 Our crest :)
Hmph.:\ MY school is nothing like Hogwarts.

Amos A. Lawrence School

Trust me, it's looks bigger when you're inside.
 Hmph.:\ MY school is nothing like Hogwarts. Amos A. Lawrence School Trust me, it's looks bigger whe
Double L.

Lawrence Loyalty.
 Double L. Lawrence Loyalty.
一年多以前 LifesGoodx3 said…
I'd post a picture of my school, but the town name is on it :O
Internet safety, ya know XD

But this is our logo thingy
 I'd post a picture of my school, but the town name is on it :O Internet safety, ya know XD But this
一年多以前 PaulInDaHood said…
What? Look, I like the fantasy world too, but we've all got to at least admit that we're somewhat realistic....
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
I agree with Paul.

And I thought our RP was relatively present tense? If we'd phrased the whole thing differently, would you guys have been more accepting of it?
一年多以前 Ninja-Kitten said…
The rule is no RPing. Nomming a cookie is not roleplaying, it's an uninvasive part of being in the Great Hall, and it's something that doesn't disturb other peoples' conversations.
一年多以前 LinaHarrow said…
My school is the Tigers. =D

There's a school in the area whose mascot is actually a type of flower. Hehe. The mighty flowers! No, it's a good school though. =D

Me? Realistic? I'm practically a figmant of your imagination with no spelling skills! Just kidding. Except about the spelling part.

I don't know guys all I know is that this forum wasn't for RP. I think you might be able to make one though.

*eats some lausanga*
last edited 一年多以前