超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club The War of Hades Chronicles: Chapter of Ashes, Part 1

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Aug 03, 2015 at 07:09AM
"I will not stand the humiliation of being below my brothers any longer! No longer will I be belittled. I am Hades! The one who shall claim his rightful throne in Olympus!"
~~~~~~~~~~

In year 2016 on the Ides of March, the venomous and spiteful anger of Hades aimed itself and was determined to land upon the great Olympus. Hades himself had had enough of being contained in the depths of the Underworld, left to collect souls and watch over the dead. His greed to obtain more and increase in his subjects had grew far greater than that alone. He wanted more. And with his spiteful anger, his sights landed more specifically on the throne of the King of Gods. Zeus's throne. He began to feel as if he had been tricked into drawing the shortest and being made the ruler of the underworld. And his hatred....grew. His sense of reason quickly dwindled down to ashes and soon, he began to build a war carnivorous legion. An army of which one of his three sons would lead into battle. With that army, came a weapon of mass destructive power. This weapon contained five pieces: Destruction, Hatred, Greed, Power, and finally, Despair. With each individual piece, there were a thousand eternally tortured souls used to create them. And with the five together, they were called Gaia's Final Symphony. It was said that when Gaia's Final Symphony was activated, ashes would began to fall from the sky.

In the year 2022, Demigods began to mysteriously disappear. And what was more mysterious was that all of them were the sons and daughters of....Zeus. This drew the King of God's attention immediately and soon, there was the spark for war from his rage. Something that was all in Hades's predictions and plans, which gave him a valid reason to "defend" himself and start an attack. But that quickly turned into the beginning of a war after he began to threaten every god and goddess in Olympus with the power of a weapon that would destroy and devour everything that the gods and humanity held dear. He also offered a deal that if Zeus steps down from his thrown and bowed to him, he would reconsider starting a war. The King of Gods refused to commit such an act, his honor and pride being to great for him to do so. And this began to anger Hades more. But little of his knowledge, Zeus had sent Hermes to destroy the weapon pieces, and though he couldnt destroy them, he scattered the five pieces out among the world, leaving them hidden. When Hades found out what had happened, if anger was beyond any such rage. He waged a war to put Olympus in ruins and kill his brothers as well as bring chaos to the world of mankind. And he gave an oath to the Styx that he would have Zeus's head, and his throne, and that he would destroy anyone who got in his way. Now....news gets to the Demi-gods of Camp Landooje ((a demigod camp located a little ways away from the Big Apple)) and other camps all around the world--

That The War of Hades....Has Begun.
~~~~~~~~~~~

What're we going to do!?
We're all in great danger....

There was a prophecy found by gods that the fate of Olympus and the world of man-kind lands in the hands of brave unknown heroes. Halflings. Demigods.

Who will be our heroes?

--[CHARACTER SHEET]--
link

----------------------------
Meila Komptins, Daughter of Nike , Mortal Father: Thomas Komptins.
Alec Weston, Eldest Son of Hades, Mortal Mother: Diana Weston
Zacharias "Voltage" Edison, Son of Zeus, Mortal Mother: Melissa Edison
-----------------------------

The setting starts off in Camp Landooje, where the news had just been learnt.

((A little sneak peek of what's to come. :P))

[i]"I will not stand the humiliation of being below my brothers any longer! No longer will I be belit
last edited on Dec 19, 2015 at 08:47PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 131 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 131

一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
link

The man sat quietly away from the others as the feast commenced. A messenger had arrived only a short time ago, causing each of the camp councilors to skip the meal. Alec blinked when a young boy came over to him, sitting himself just across from the spawn of Hades. "So... I was just wondering if I might keep you company?" The child uttered quietly.

"Suit yourself..." Alec murmured, not even bothering to face the boy as he slowly ate away at his food.
一年多以前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Meila Komptins

Immortal Parent: Nike

Mortal Parent: Thomas Komtins

Determined

Appearance: Below

Personality: Honest, Has the heart of a fighter, Intelligent, Challenging, Stubborn, Kind, Competitive

Abilities: Motion Reading, Scale Tipping
>Scale Tipping: She has the ability to increase her chance of victory, but it happens at random. She does not know how to use it at her own will.

Weapons: link
//Other Equipment: link

Cabin Symbol: A sword and shield crossing

Background: **To Be Revealed**

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Meila Komptins Age: 19 Gender: Female Immortal Parent: Nike Mortal Parent: Thomas K
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

"Later, kid..." Weston grumbled as he stood, taking his leave with a sigh. Ever since he had set out on his journey, he'd run into so many uninteresting people. It did bore him, the lack of fighting and all around conflict. He was a child of fire, without his element after all.
last edited 一年多以前
Meila

"Come on! You'll have to do a little better than that!" Meila's competitive voice rung through the forest as she clashed blades with a fellow camper in the training grounds. It was a little later on in the afternoon after they had finished a game of capture the flag in which her team was victorious. Now she was just sharpening her instincts and skills just as she would any other day. She parried an attack coming at her from the left, and the clashing of the iron on iron echoed slightly. She ducked down and swept her opponent's feet from under him before swiftly moving to put her knee to his chest and putting him at sword point. "It's still going to be a long day eh Headrig?" She stood up and offered an assisting hand.

"Indeed-" Headrig said with a slight groan before taking the offered hand and pulling himself to his feet. "You still have quiet the edge, even with the time you've been away."

"My mother IS a champion you know. I have no choice but to catch on quickly to the instincts of battle. Though I think i'm still a bit rough around the edges." Meila said while scratching her head slightly.

"Agreed." Headrig said as he popped his back and let out a sigh of relief. "So, have ya heard the news laddy?" He asked while strapping his sword to his waist.

"News?" Meila responded curiously. "No, I dont think I have. What's it of?"

"Sayings that the ruler of the underworld has set his eyes on starting a war against Olympus. Rumor is that he has a large army, and a dangerous weapon that's going to put us all in danger. 'E seeks to take Zeus's Throne. Dark times are coming I fear."

Meila was mildly dumbfounded. Why hadnt she been the first to find out about this information!? She couldnt believe it....the lord of the underworld...was starting a war against the gods of Olympus? But then again....her mother had told her that something was approaching. But she thought that that time had passed. Could this be what her mother was speaking of? "And the Gods themselves? Has an approach been made to this?"

"I'm afraid that's all I have knowledge of. No word of action has reached the camps yet." Headrig responded. "Either way the wind blows, we'll have to be prepared."

Meila nodded in agreement. But something bothered her. There was a son of Hades that was there in Camp Landooje as well. He was the youngest son. She wondered if he had heard about this yet.....
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I sit in the mess hall, for once actually feeling alone. My brothers and sister all have gone with hardly any explanation as to why, some without saying anything, but as soon as I sit down a usual crown of younger campers sit at my table, taking advantage of the missing Children of Zeus in order to see how they could get to be in my troop. I laugh as they sit down and start to talk with them all, that is until the messenger comes into the camp. Being the Zeus Councillor, I stand up "Sorry we will have to save this for another time" I say rushing to the meeting.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

The man headed towards his cabin, hoping to keep from the company of others. His entire life he lived with the disposition of staying well away from anyone and everyone.
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
During the meeting we are informed of the weapon Hades has made, I get enraged, first my siblings disappear, then Hades threatens my father's throne. I start looking for the children of Hades to give them a piece of my mind.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

He made his way inside, closing the door behind him before sitting down at his bed.
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I go to Hades cabin and start pounding on the door.
Meila

Meila had began looking around the camps for the children of Hades, and had been searching for minutes. Usually she would have found at least one of them in the mess halls or somewhere near by but she had no luck at all. So if that was the case, she would just have to go to their cabins and see what they were up to and to see if they had heard about the news. But she was intrigued to see Zacharias from the Zeus cabin pounding on the door of the Hade---- Uh oh She walked a little faster so she would get there quicker. When she reached him, she spoke almost immediately. "Heeeey Zach, whatcha up to?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"I have to talk to them ... now" I say seething with anger.
"Come on buddy, you have to calm down first, other wise you'll get yourself nowhere." Meila said in hopes of having him listen to her and avoid an unwanted confrontation. She also didnt want to have to use force either if it came to that. "Let's go to the mess hall and get a bite to eat and then maybe would could come back afterwards. It'll be the best thing to do for yourself, and them" She said while gesturing her thumb at the Hades Cabin entrance.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

The door swung open, alone stood Alec, with one hand held behind his back. "... What?" He uttered in an annoyed tone.
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"My Brothers and Sisters are missing, with that grief your Father tries to usurp Zeus' Throne, and the best you can mutter is 'what?' You know exactly why I am here, to get answers" I say with my judgement a little clouded over, the wings on my boots twitch, itching for some action.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

The man was unaffected, showing no signs of worry. "Tell me, when was the last time you spoke with your father?"
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"A week ago" I say, still irritated, "and you?"
Rogue475 commented…
Obviously not at all the case in the 图书 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

"Really? A week?" The man raised an eyebrow, glancing towards the other demigod for only an instant. "Funny, I've never had such an honor. Not once... No, you see when your high and mighty father takes the time to entertain his bastard children, mine is too busy planning revenge for the trechery your father is responsible for." He concluded, his tone even and level headed.

"Yet all things aside, I know not where your kin are, and even if I did, why in the hell would I tell you?"
Hades_Shadow commented…
(There is Actually a book about this one?) 一年多以前
Rogue475 commented…
I was referring to the common instance in the HoO and PJO 图书 where the children rarely to never see their parents 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"After returning from a favor, I am his champion." I say, "I guess that shows you the difference between love and dominion, Mark me Hades Spawn, if you deranged father is behind this I will end this rebellion. If it were not for Zeus, Hades would still be Titan food now." I leave as a child of Apollo, the Lieutenant of the Jets comes, "don't be irrational Voltage, that is what seperate us from the gods" I look at him, "just covering my bases, let's treat this like it didn't happen. let's round out the Jets, we got a lot of work to do"
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

He merely shook his head, lowering the hand behind his back. It held a pistol that was no doubt loaded. "If you value your friend's life, inform him that if he ever tries to push me like that again, it will be the end of him." Alec spoke calmly, showing no inclination to use the weapon in his grasp. He then turned away, as if ready to close the door. "Run along, after all you don't want to be seen talking to a Hades spawn..."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
My Lieutenant looks back, "It's you I am more worried about" he turns back to me, "with everything going on I am surprised they haven't all been lynched by other campers." I then respond, "I wouldn't be surprised Sunny, but if I want to kill someone, they will have been attacking first. Now let's round out." I say taking to the sky.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Keep going Shadow man, just waiting to see if Liquid is wooing to start some more dialogue)
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
(OK Sounds good, BTW, I guess I knew what you meant by the whole no talk to parents thing, I was thinking under the circumstances he would warn me of what was happening)

Sunny takes flight after me, and we gather all the Jet Members, their names being Carnage (Ares) , V8 (Hephaestus), Slightly (Hermes), and Arrow (Dionysus), and of course Sunny (Apollo) and I.

"Jets, as it is apparent, most of the Gang is not here, Mainly they were my Siblings who have been disappearing. I think it may have connection to the Weapon Hades has made to threaten Olympus, so we must be vigilant, Alec and the other of Hades Mishaps need to be watched, and make sure it is not them taking demigods. I would hate to think it is them, but so far that is where the most recent threat is." I say, the gang starts to look around, Carnage speaks up "Ok lets get Cracking", and Sunny responds, "We want to guarentee it is them before we do anything, so just watch for now. Alec Showed his Firearm, so if V8 can find a way to disable it, that would be beneficial."

(p.p.s. I like playing a Zeus Character, don't like putting down on Hades)
Meila stood there for a long moment and let everything unfold before letting out a sigh. She should have just drug him off somewhere. That idiot.... she groaned mentally. If they were on earth squabbling like children they would only be causing more trouble. But when Alec had spoken, she tensed for a moment, but then became slightly furious. She stuck her foot in the doorway so that the door wouldnt beable to be closed. "I think you've got it wrong somewhere in your mentality because if i'm correct, it will be both of you who will be in the ground if anything of the sort is attempted to take place. If it is a fact that your father has some hand in this mess, you should be well aware that you will be forced to take a side. If it just so happens that you jump the boat and hide behind the shadows of your father like a coward, then it'll be ME who will be putting you in your place. Now, i'm sure that Zach is just a bit frustrated and i can agree that he was a fool to have come here to "handle" things. But I also see where things are, and if you know anything about what has been going on i'd suggest you spill it now."
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
V8 looks at the group, then narrows in on slightly, "if you can get the gun, I can take care of the mechanics" Slightly cracks his knuckles, "nothin could be easier, give me a timeframe of 24 hours and I can get it.

The gang starts talking about the excitement and I seperate from the group, Sunny follows me, I start muttering under my breath, "the treachery your Father is responsible for, hah, he just wanted to say that about someone else's dad for once" Sunny heard what I said, "And being bitter about it doesn't help, you know who your father is, you know his legacy, so don't worry about it." "Yeah tell the boys I will be at the wall"

I fly down from our base located in the forest near Landooje, and headed to a personal place I have, a brick wall I made in the forest. Both of these locations only known to Jet members. It is covered with layers of paint, most in gang tags with the Jets logo and name. I have painted it with color, then white so many times, perfecting the craft. I reach into a hollow tree and pull out my bag of assorted spray paint cans. I get out a white color and a painters gas mask, I put it on and start clearing a spot on the wall. The aroma of the spray hits my nostrils through my mask, I start to feel less tense already as I easily get rid of a big tag. then I pull out a golden color and start a new project, this timeout is all my Zeus' Siblings names, jet or not, my stress decreasing as I do the first name.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

"What do you want me to tell you... Hmm?" He asked, tucking the pistol into his belt. "That Hades is secretly building a garrison of demons within the camp borders, or that he has a mole within Olympus...?" Alec grinned, "I've never met my father, and I don't want to either... Is that enough of an answer, because at the end of the day, no-one will believe me and none will ever trust me."
last edited 一年多以前
"And now i'm starting to see why...." Meila said as blunt as ever. "Whatever this is, it isnt just going to be effecting Olympus, but this very camp as well. And to say that some apples dont fall very far from the tree would be an understatement." She stared at him as she spoke. "If you want someone to believe or trust you, then respect yourself enough to show them that you can be trusted. I would have been better off attempting to find one of your siblings." She muttered as she turned around and started walking off.
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I start the second name and let my thoughts become clear. as I do so, I hear a very distinct voice in my Mind saying Zacharias I then know the voice, Ive heard it many a time, and seen the owner once, Zeus, My Champion, I must ask for you to do a task for me, and in return you will receive a gift, a blessing of sorts I say verbally, "I accept" Hermes will be meeting with you in the hour of Midnight at your Tree Base, there your task will be explained, Until Later I hear and feel the voice fade away, I then continue painting, wondering what is in store.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

As the younger demigod turned away, Alec felt anger within him, swelling in fiery blaze. "Wait..." He uttered, a deep sigh escaping him.
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I eventually finish, and take of the mask, I have surrounded the list of names in a lightning border, a good memorial which is breathtaking, I hope to cover it up soon with them returned to the camp
Meila stopped in her tracks for a moment and turned around lazily. "Reconsideration?" She asked in a sort of dull but sarcastically cheery tone. She marched back over to where she had almost left him and stood there with her arms crossed.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

"I wasn't lying when I said I've never met Hades... This business with the gods, I know only what I've heard around camp."
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I head up and tell the jets to head back to camp, military tactics is our next class then it is fireworks night, good cover for whatever Hermes is planning.
"That your father is attempting to over throw Zeus and every other god that get's in his way in Olympus? Well, who hasnt heard that yet?" Meila went to thinking for a moment. "We need to see if there's anything else we can find out....but wait a minute, now that I think about it..." She looked at him. "Where are your brothers exactly?"
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

"I haven't seen Jeremy since last night. As for the other, well I doubt we'll be seeing him around anytime soon." Alec muttered the latter, his eyes lowering to the floor.
"Since last night....." Meila repeated in thought. "Hold on, the festival was going all day yesterday. Maybe if we head down to the Mess Hall we'll beable to find out something from one of the cooks, or someone who might have been around. Any ideas on who Jeremy usually hung out with?"
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

The man shook his head in a subtle manner. "... We weren't exactly close, besides he's been here far longer than I."
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I fly above head and see Meila talking to Alec, I decide not to land there as planned, heading to the test where military strategy is held, the jets all following route. We literally soar through the sky like planes, like rockets, like Jets I think before I touch ground, I then turn behind me to Meila, "come on, Class is about to start." I say, disrupting the conversation
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Alec

"It's a good thing Zeus passes down his arrogance, keeps this camp interesting." He concluded, closing the door once more. "I'll be here planning the next apocalypse." Alec mused quietly, returning himself to the darkness.
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I chuckle a bit, "I'll know where to find you when it happens" I turn to Meila "and he does not wonder why he can't make friends, let's go to Military Strategy"
Meila blinked before turning to Zach. There was a pause in her movement before she smacked him across the head. "REALLY!?" She almost yelled while flailing her arms slightly. "Just when cooperation was going decent!" She groaned. "Such a draaaaaag." Her head hung down for a moment in disappointment before she let out a sigh. For once, she didnt even want to go to class at all. But if she didnt, she wouldnt have anything else better to do. "Let's go then." she muttered. "I need to go get my special shoes anyways."
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
I recover from the slap, shake my head, then respond, "hey, if it was Hermes Campers missing, you'd probably act similar, Sorry. But let's face facts, his dad is causing trouble for all Olympus right now." I start taking some deep breaths, "Meila, the remaining Zeus Campers depend on me and I can't let them down, help me out, join the Jets and council me before things like this happen again." I offer, knowing she would be a great addition, although she would be the first female Jet ...
"Right. I'll join the "Jets" and fly around trying to prevent World War Gods and hope to breath and live another day. Sounds great. Fantastic." Meila responded, her words and tone dripping with sarcasm. "If my people were to go missing I wouldnt go around picking fights with the son of the one that's starting this mess. Getting information would be the first thing at hand. Altercations could wait. Olympus is important and all, but so is this camp, and this world. What will happen to mankind?" She stretched a bit before her mind began to process the things that had been going on, as well as what had just been offered to her. "You're lucky that we're buddies, otherwise, I wouldnt have thought about reconsidering unless I saw it necessary. But if I take up on this, there's going to be a few conditions that I need to be met."
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"And those would be what exactly, miss I know everything?" I say slightly mocking, mostly teasing.
"Well..." Meila started off, her tone now more serious than it was seconds ago. "There's something that I feel is.....off. Something's not right. I want a small group of the Jets surrounding the outer perimeter of the camp, right outside the barrier. The second condition is that we, along with the rest of whoever else is in this, need to find a more private place where discussions can be brought to light without a problem. My final request is a scoop of strawberry and chocolate icecream on a cone with sprinkles." Even the last request was stated in the same serious tone.
------------

Hades

A few moments after Alec had closed the door, a dark and raspy voice spoke to him from his mind. "My Son...." The voice mused. "Come to me my son.....there is work to be tended to. The fall of Olympus ......awaits your presence....."
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Will be done, already had been done, and at the cafeteria we'll get Slightly to sneak us some" I say with a wink, then adding, "by the way, you know slightly very well, right? Your step brother Charles?"
"Well of course I do! Well....sort of....okay, not as much as I would like to. But I still know him and that counts for somethin right?" Meila said with a slight shrug. "Anyways, we should get going to class. Are any of the other Jets going to be there?"
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Yeah, Sunny, Slightly and V8, Arrow likes taking orders not giving them, and Carnage usually starts to blood frenzy before any order is given" I say then noticing her confused look, "you'll learn the gang names soon enough"
Meila nodded. "Right. Let's be on our way then. Walk and talk bud." She said as she started to walk on ahead. "So you guys all have code name thingies, what's yours?"
一年多以前 Hades_Shadow said…
"My Gang Name is Voltage," I say as we enter the Tent. A sentinel stands guard, "Weapons please" I deposit my Sword, but my Chakrams around my neck looks like a necklace, so the man turns to Meila without asking for them, "Weapons please"
"Voltage?" Meila held in her upcoming laughter, but ended up snickering a little and quickly cleared her throat. "Yeah, right, okay then....---" she tried to keep her laughter in again. "Voltage." When she said his name again, she ended up bursting out laughing as she gave the man her sword.