超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Romantic Style: the 秒

pink-bookworm posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 03:43AM
It's two years later after camp was overrun by what is called Lurkers and the Mortals as well. At the moment everything is great. They're just returning back to camp.

Is it possible that things still aren't right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really bad description... I'll probably fix it when we get a plot, I don't know and it's a really bad title too.

Demigods-
Allen Clarkson son of sol (roman sun god)- (Rogue475)
Zara Hyde daughter of Athena- (pink-bookworm)
Ian Mkinney son if Boreas (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Sep 24, 2014 at 02:11AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 1133 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1133

一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Name: Allen Clarkson

Looks: Tall, Lean(somewhat muscular) Build, Green Eyes, Parted-Wavey Brown Hair.

Preferred Weapon: One-handed Bronze Sword

Godly parent: Sol

History: link

Romantic interests: Zara Hyde, whom he dearly loves.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
Form:

Name: Zara Hyde

Looks: Shoulder length brown hair that's curly. Tall, skinny, tanned, brown eyes.

Weapon: sword or a knife.

Godly parent: Athena

History: I don't really know what to write here other then she's been on quests. Lives with her dad.

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush) Allen Clarkson

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
My eyes slowly open, revealing the dim bedroom of Zara's Father's apartment. The night before had been the last day of my Junior year of high school, and of course we had quite the party... Ended up getting home at One in the morning.
I roll over onto my side, opening my eyes. I yawn as my eyes adjust to the lighting of the room. My face broke into a smile. Camp.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Gtg, Cya pink, better?)
last edited 一年多以前
(Ok, see ya, but umm what on earth does that say?)
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Actually Sol is technically a Titan, and the Romans somehow fired him XD)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Doesn't really matter to me as long as he's a deity, the Romans can just go have a cookie, because I am not about to change 180 some pages of writing... lol)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Zara!" Her Dad calls out from another room, just before the door opens. "Zara I have to get to work, I've got a-oh c'mon guys!" Daniel exclaims at the sight of the two of us in bed. "There's two beds here for a reason, Allen I want you sleeping in your own bed from now on." He instructs with a frown, trying to fix his tie at the same time. "... Yes Sir, Cap'n." Teasing, I give him a half-hearted salute and roll over to Zara, throwing my arm over her. "God, I don't have time for this!" He scoffs, leaving the room.
(Yeah that would be effort)
"Dad," I groan, feeling Allen pull his arm around me. I watch as my dad leaves the room and turn back to Allen. "I'm sure he'll come around with letting us sleep in the same bed someday," I say to him with a small mile.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Someday..." I grin, touching my forehead to hers.
I smile. "So, where are we going today?" I ask.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
I yawn and tap her shoulder. "The kitchen, for some cereal." I tell her, getting up from the bed. I then made my way into the main dining room and made two bowls of cereal for the both of us. "Allen, did you use my razor? I can't find it!" Daniel asks from the bathroom. "For the last time, I have my own! try the shelf on your left!" I call out to him, rolling my eyes.
"Got it," I reply, following Allen out to the kitchen where he poured two bowls of cereal. I have him a smile, picking the bowl up when I heard my dad call from the bathroom. I try to hide my laughter when he asks about his razor. He had probably sat it on the wrong shelf.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Found it!" He calls out after a few minutes of him rummaging about. I laugh shaking my head. "So what do you think camp'l be like?"
Rogue475 commented…
What's takin 你 so long to reply, 你 leaving me hanging here! :P 一年多以前
pink-bookworm commented…
Sorry Rogue I was in the middle of getting ready :P 一年多以前
Rogue475 commented…
hehehe, I feel evil now 一年多以前
I laugh at my dad before looking back at Allen. "Well for one I hope it's rebuilt but it should mainly be the same," I tell him.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Right, bet those Aphrodite girls will be back." I tease, just as her dad finishes up in the bathroom. "Yes, go for those girls, be rid of us please." Daniel pleas with a laugh, heading over to the refrigerator.
"Oh yeah definitely. They'll be back," I say. "Now no getting close to them. Got it?" I tease him. I laugh, turning to my dad. "Oh, I be the will."
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"I got it." I nod, chuckling to myself. Her dad turns around with a can of mountain dew. "Oh I can only hope." He tells her, roughing up my hair as he walks past. "Hey!" I exclaim in protest.
I laugh. "Aww your hair is all messed up now," I say, teasing him. "Yep one can only hope," I tell my dad with a grin.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Freakin bully..." I grunt under my breath. "Now both of you stay close to home base while I'm out." He informs the two of us, grabbing his coat off the hanger.
last edited 一年多以前
"We will. Don't worry dad. If something happens to happen ill text you, but that's unlikely," I smile towards my dad.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Alright, I'll be back in an hour to take you two to camp, now no funny business while I'm gone either." He tells us, pointing his finger directly at me. "Daniel... I'm hurt, me? Of all people..." I tease, wide-eyed with disbelief.
"Got it. Thanks dad. I'll see you later," I tell him, then look at Allen. "You heard him. No funny business," I tease him with a grin spread across my face.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Zara, oh not you two..." I ghasp, then salute her father again. "See ya Cap'n!"
I laugh. "I'm just teasing. Don't worry," I grin and turn to look back at my dad as he leaves the apartment.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"I'm serious... No funny business." He repeats just outside the door. "I know." I whisper to her, then turn to her dad. "Uhuh." I nod my head quickly.
"Got it. We won't do any funny business. I promise," I tell him. "I'll see you when you get back." He waves at the both of us before walking away from the house.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"... No funny business?" I murmur the question, turning to her slowly.
I shrug. "I have no idea what thing he means by that," I say, laughing.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Right." I scratch my head and finish my cereal, setting it in the dishwasher. "I take it he meant sex."
"Yeah probably," I reply back. "Sounds like something he'd tell us not to do," I laugh.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"like sleeping together, or grabbing a hot dog, or walking in the park." I chuckle, walking over to her. "I'll take that if your finished." I ask, motioning towards her bowl.
last edited 一年多以前
"Yeah, meaning just about everything including the two of us. Done worry we can do whatever we want when we get to camp and oh yeah you can take it," I smile.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Oh I plan to..." I grin, taking her bowl and put it also in the dishwasher. "So, an hour... What to do... What to do..."
"Oh do you just? Mu hope we actually get enough privacy," I laugh. "Hmm no idea what to do. It would be nice to go outside, but..."
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Dear ol dad." I roll my eyes, finishing her sentence. "funny business..." I chuckle, sitting at the table right next to Zara.
"Technically he'd never know, but I promised him. So we can't do any, "funny business,"" I laugh as Allen sits next to me.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"It's too bad." I laugh and hit her shoulder lightly with my elbow. "We could sleep?, I'm still tired from last night... I can't believe they got their parents to allow them to drink..." I roll my eyes in disdain.
"Yeah, sure and yeah me too. Like half the people were drunk there. It was pretty funny though," I say with a slight shake of my head.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Yeah, I'm glad we got outta there..."
(GTG brb 10 mins
"Me too. Thought we never would."
(Okay)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"C'mon." Itell her, guiding her back towards our bedroom.
"Coming," I say, following him back to the bedroom. "Let's hope we wake up before my dad gets back."
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"Well it's not like we'll be naked." I shake my head but stop and glance at her. "Will we?" I ask in a hushed tone.
I laugh, then shake my head. "No, we will not be naked. I didn't know sleeping required us to be naked," I say, blushing,
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
I shrug, stepping into bed. "I was just messin with you." I tell her with a chuckle.
"You and your teasing," I say, laughing, getting into the spot beside him on the bed. "Thought you were serious."
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
"You know me, I don't do anything with the boss' approval.' I joke, motioning towards her Father's room.
last edited 一年多以前
I laugh. "True," I respond, laughing as he points over to my dad's room. "How long we got?"