超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club The Quest: Your Chance

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 06:04AM
It's been 300 years since Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico D'Angelo, Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Reyna, Leo Valdez and Piper McLean existed. They had their chance to go on quests and become the bug heroes of the place and it's time we got our chance to become one too.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Rules:

1. Only one character
2. No being more powerful than anyone else
3. You can be either Greek or Roman
4. Don't go killing other characters (that's just stupid if you do)

Character Sheet:

Name:

Godly parent:

Looks:

History (how you came to camp, who your immortal parent is, etc):

Weapon:

Demigods: Greek-

Nina Sinclair daughter of Artemis (Pink-bookworm)
Conrad Caine Troy son of Hermes (Alvin2442)
Chloe Harper daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Katrina Evans 'Kat' daughter of Apollo (ShadowRanger)
Draco Montgomery son of Nemesis (Rogue475)

Demigods: Roman-

Charlie Ray son of Mercury (Blaze_of_Ares)

last edited on Sep 04, 2014 at 05:16AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 1102 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1102

一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
Name: Nina Sinclair

Godly parent: Artemis

Looks: she has long blonde hair that's really curly. Her eyes are a bright kind if grey (silver looking). She's tall, skinny and is on the paler side.

History (how you came to camp, who your immortal parent is, etc): she has been at camp since she was 14 and she used to be a hunter of Artemis, well she still is but as of right at this moment, Artemis new that Camp Half Blood needed her. Her dad lives in Alaska, therefore it's a rare opportunity for her to see him.

Weapon: bow and arrow
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Charlie Ray

Godly parent: Mercury

Looks: pic

History (how you came to camp, who your immortal parent is, etc): Lupa, went to camp. Claimed by Mercury the moment he stepped into camp(at 10)

Weapon: A spear
 Name: Charlie 射线, 雷 Age: 17 Godly parent: Mercury Looks: pic History (how 你 came to camp,
My bow in my hand, I shot at the archery range. An announcement was going to be made tonight and I was excited to see what it was. I wanted to go back to the hunters, but my mother claimed that I was needed here.
a spear hit one of the targets very hard knocking it down. I walk by beside Nina
In,ook at Charlie after he it's a target with one of his spears. "Good shot."
"Thank you" I greet, "Charlie Ray, son of Mercury" I stick my hand out
"Nice to meet you. Nina Sinclair, daughter of Artemis and hunter of Artemis," I respond, shaking his outstretched hand.
"You're Diana's daughter? Nice to meet you"
"Yeah I am, except her Greek proportion, anyway do you have any idea what's going on tonight with that announcement? You pro all know more than me. I haven't been at camp long."
"I do not know either, but it is something big, Lupa came to tell us herself and for as long as I have lived I've never seen her since the day I left."
"Wow it must be huge. Artemis, or Diana in your case demanded that I come here saying that I needed to be here otherwise I'd still be with the hunters."
"Yeah, it must be" I speed to get my spear and back beside her "But I finally get to see the great Camp Half Blood"
"Yup. It is pretty great but I don't know many people here so it's kind of lonely."
"Yeah, heard the campers and the hunters have some sort of rivalry. But now you got a roman on your side"
"Yeah there's a pretty big rivalry. Pretty sure it used to be worse. Ever heard of Zoe Nightshade? She's sort of the reason we aren't as reluctant to talk to guys and well that's good," I smile.
"So where are your hunters now?"
"Los-Angeles."
"I see, nice bow you got there, from your mother?"
"Yeah she gave it to me on my thirteenth birthday. It's the best bow and arrow, no joke."
"Great weapon, what can it do?"
"It can actually shoot lots and lots of different things. Very reliable."
"Sound cool" I smile
"Yep it's very cool." The bell (or something I don't know) signalled for dinner.
"Where do we head?" I ask
"The pavilion. Come on, follow me."
"Alright" I follow her
We get to the pavilion and I lead him to all the tables.
"I guess I must seat with my Greek brothers and sisters, see you later Nina" I flash a smile and sit with my cabin
"Yep, see ya." I wave and walk to the Artemis table where nobody else sat. I sighed.
I wait for the thingy to start
Once dinner starts everyone goes to burn there food and in no time dinner is finished. 10 minutes until the big announcement was going to be made.
I look over at Nina
I notice Charlie looking at me and I smile, making my way over.
I walk to her "How was your dinner?" I look around "Hey, I didn't see Chiron at all"
"Boring and nice. Me neither," I respond and we make out way to the campfire.
(Start the thing)
"Must be really big"
Chiron appears and begins to talk. "There is a quest," he announces. "People three hundred years ago had their chance, now it's yours."
"What quest? what's the prophecy?"
"The prophecy I will only be telling the people going on the quest. The quest, Charlie is..."

(I haven't thought as far as to what the quest is. :/ do you want to make it up? Haha)
(lol I knew it)
(undead demigod looking for revenged kidnapped minor gods)
(Haha how did you know? And yeah that seems good. What about they kidnapped some demigods that are vital as well as the minor gods?)
(Okay, we need a prophecy though)
(Ok I'll see what I can do.wait brb, dinner)

(how about we don't need a prophecy just go straight to action...meanwhile blackshot time!)
(Alright. I'll just randomly make one up later when I get really bored)

"The chosen people for the quest are, Nina Sinclair, Charlie Ray and ......" (Insert random name there) "your quest starts as soon as you get your supplies. This quest is very important. Minor gods and important demigods have been kidnapped. It's up to you three to rescue them."
???-"What about the rest of us?"
Chiron-"Later...the 3 shall go on the quest first"
(how can we deal with the third guy?)
(I'm not sure. I was hoping more people would join and then we'd have like multiple different quests)

I nod my head. No wonder Artemis wanted me here. I got up so I could go pack my supplies.