超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club The Case (FINISHED!)

Alvin2442 posted on Jan 01, 2014 at 12:59AM
Camp Half-Blood is a place that's been open for 3,000 years keeping heroes safe(Mostly.) But Camp Half-Blood is experiencing murder.

First Murder: Blake Morgan, son of Hermes. Found in his cabin, his bed filled with blood. He was stabbed in his neck, chest, and his wrist.
Second Murder: Katherine Parks, daughter of Apollo. Found at the archery range, tied to a target. Multiple arrows in her eyes and aimed towards where her heart would be.
Third Murder; Corina Davis, daughter of Aphrodite. She was found in the dinner pavilion, her death was caused by someone shoving makeup products down her throat.
Fourth Murder: James Wood, son of Demeter. The murderer blew his head straight off. He was walking back to his cabin.
Fifth Murder: Cameron Boyle, son of Athena. Tried to save Amanda, because an ax was heading straight for her. He jumped in the way and was killed.
Sixth Murder: Larkin Harp, son of Dionysus. Thought to be the murderer, but the murderer appeared and shot him.
Seventh Murder: Grigori Regulus, son of Hermes. Tried to slice at the murderer, but she froze him, took his sword, and decapitated him.
Demigods have volunteered to find this murderer and present him before the gods for his punishment. You are those demigods.
Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Powers:
Any reason for wanting to catch the murderer?:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­
Characters:
Carter Thompson, son of Ares. Alvin2442/Me.
Amanda Kurk, daughter of Apollo. pink-bookworm
Grigori Regulus, son of Hermes. Blaze_of_Ares.
Chloe Barnes, daughter of Athena. Nicolicious.
last edited on Jan 28, 2014 at 12:13AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 315 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 315

一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Cameron Boyle
Immortal Parent: Athena
Appearance: Pic. 6ft tall. 190lbs.
Weapons: Hand-To-Hand Combat Skills. Martial Arts. A 6ft long Spear made completely out of Celestial Bronze. Very heavy and the shaft is also plated with more add-ons than needed, making it even heavier. But, its enchanted, so it isn't that heavy to him. Another replica of Aegis also.
Powers: Above-Average Smarts, Perfect Memory, Divine Wisdom, and Battle Prowess.
Any reason for wanting to catch the murderer?: The murderer killed his best friends.
Other: N/A
 Name: Cameron Boyle Age: 17 Immortal Parent: Athena Appearance: Pic. 6ft tall. 190lbs. Weapons:
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
Name: Amanda Kurk

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Appearance: midnight black hair that reaches the end if her chin. She has bright green eyes. She's tall and skinny, but has an athletic type of build. She's a near representation of her dad.

Weapons: bow and arrow

Powers: She's actually a really good singer and she can heal just about anybody with ease

Any reason for wanting to catch the murderer?: Yes, Blake Morgan and her had been in a relationship for a couple of months. She wants revenge for him. Her sister was also a victim, although not close. She still feels like she needs to get justice from her.

Other: She once contemplated becoming a hunter of Artemis
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Amanda Kurk Age: 16 Immortal Parent: Apollo Appearance: midnight black hair that reach
Alvin2442 commented…
Her reason. Blake 摩根 and her were in a relationship. Not the fact that her sister was killed. 一年多以前
pink-bookworm commented…
Oops... My bad. I'll change it. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
(will look at it later)
My mind flashes back to when they found him dead.

(I wanted to start, lol)
Name: Grigori Regulus
Immortal Parent: Hermes
Appearance: pic
Weapons: A normal sword
Powers: Moves very fast
Any reason for wanting to catch the murderer?: Revenge for his brother and justice for camp
Other: None
 Name: Grigori Regulus Age: 16 Immortal Parent: Hermes Appearance: pic Weapons: A normal sword P
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
There was a weird thing about the murders. The fact that they had been killed in the first place. Why? What was the motive? The gods are going crazy. We have to figure out who killed those kids...
It just seemed like an ordinary day and when I was informed of what had happened, I'd never forget that description. How could someone do that to people? I knew two of the victims, while I'd never met the daughter of Aphrodite, I'd heard stories.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I went out to find Amanda Kurk. Her boyfriend had died and so had her sister. I was going to need her help.
I sat on the steps of the Apollo cabin and stared into the ground.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I saw Amanda sitting on the steps of the Apollo cabin. "Hey Amanda. I heard about your sister...and your boyfriend." I sat down next to her, smiling. "I want to find out who killed them. I'm going to need some help."
"Oh, hey. Um what do you plan on doing with my help? The killer has to be experienced," I direct my eyes to the ground.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Doesn't have to be that way. The person who killed them, could have been really close to them, and then the murderer just easily killed them.
"Well, in that case. Blake had three close friends, and Katherine had something like four, maybe five. Not sure about Corina, do you know?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Corina was friends with almost everybody, except Blake and Katherine. (And you, etc.)"
"Okay, got it. Do you want me to go talk to Blake's friends?" I ask, cuddling with the silver bracelet that Blake had given me for my birthday.
pink-bookworm commented…
Fiddling* 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"No. Everyone's a suspect. Even you and me. But, I think I can trust you."
"Thanks and yeah. Anyone at camp could've done it. I could never kill my own boyfriend and sister, even Corina. I love Blake, a lot." My lip quivers.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Are #1 suspect is the person and/or people who found the bodies in the first place."
"Well I know for a fact that Jake Martin found Blake because I went in the Hermes cabin to find him. We were suppose to be havjg some alone time. When I got there Jake was just standing there." Water begun to form in my eyes and I tried my hardest to blink them away. No I couldn't show that I was really hurt.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Your sister, Katherine was found by the entire Apollo cabin. I don't know if Jake was there. I found Corina however, since I was usually at the dinner pavilion."
"I'm not sure. We can find out though and were you close to Corina?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Not that close. I had just saw the body and ran to get help."
"I see. Well I think we should go talk to Jake. It might help."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Yeah." I stand up and offer my hand to help her stand up.
I grab a hold of his hand as he pulls me up and I follow him over to where Jake usually is.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
We walk to the Camp Forge. Jake was a son of Hephaestus. (This really reminds me of crash14.)
(Haha it does too)

"Hey Jake we were wondering about Blake and Katherine." I suck in a deep breath just remembering Blake and I's first kiss behind his cabin.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"What about them? You don't think I murdered them do yah?"
"We're just trying to figure out what happened when you went in to find Blake there, you know before I came and were you there when the Apollo cabin discovered Katherine?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"I was making a weapon for Blake yah see, I was going to tell him, since I knew he was in his cabin. It was his free period. Then, I found 'em dead. Stabbed to death. And, even if you think it was me, I only use blunt weapons." Jake pointed to his hammer and the club swung over his back.
"When I found Katherine, I had just made this wicked new bow, I wanted to check out. I was going to put it in the Armory or give it to the Apollo Cabin and the Hunter of Artemis if they accepted it."
Jake walks over to a normal sized bow, made partially out of metal, but more out of oak wood. The bow was easy to pull back, and the arrow automatically stayed in place. He handed the bow to Amanda. "Try it for yourself. I saw your sister, tied to one of the targets, arrows shot in her eyes and heart and just as I was going to get Chiron and the Apollo Cabin, the Apollo Cabin showed up." A tear came to Jake's eye, "I'm innocent."
I breathed in deeply. "Alright and oh Blake didn't tell me that morning when I saw him that he was getting a new sword. Thanks for telling us Jake." The hair over my eyes hid the fact that a tear had fallen
I sit on my cabin steps watching
I couldn't let myself think about Blake. And also Katherine. I didn't know her that well but she was still related to me and I clearly remembered the few times that we did talk. Why did bad things have to happen to such good people?
I go to the forge "Hi.."
"Hi," I respond.
"You are Amanda right? my brother talks about you a lot. Sorry we couldn't have met earlier.." I stick my hand out
"Yep I'm Amanda and you're Grigori? And it's ok and were they all good things?" I ask, shaking his outstretched hand.
I nod "All the time"
"Good," I nod. I pull my hair behind my ear revealing my eyes that had bags underneath them that were hidden behind makeup as best as I could get it.
"Hey umm, meet me behind my cabin after dinner okay?" I walk off
I raise an eyebrow. "Alright..." I trail off, feeling confused.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Hey Grigori!" I call, right before he leaves. "Well, we can cross Jake off the list."
"Yep indeed. I know a lie when I see one, and that was the truth. Anyway can you think of anyone else to list as the suspects?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Um...James Wood."
"Ok, let's go find him," I respond
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Okay then." I set off towards the Demeter cabin. "James was seen running from the area. At every crime scene."
"Alright and wow that's just a little bit suspicious." When we get to the Demeter cabin we see James talking to someone with a smile, seemingly inner extend of the recent adverts.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"James...why is there blood on you arm?"
My breath hitches as I see the blood. "James I swear if you are the murderer ill personally kill you myself," I threaten, my hand raised in a fist.
somewhere...