超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Dead RP. Will be missed.

Alvin2442 posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 02:26PM
This forum was made by Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was good forum. I think we should bring it back. It will be hard without Blaze, but we shall do it. Because I believe in the club. For link to the original Olympus University go link.
*Edit*
As of 12/11/13, Blaze has given me ownership/rights over Olympus University. Check Page 2, first reply if you need proof.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
After the war the camps combine into one camp but with their respective names. As time pass the number of Demigods increase. by the year 5000 Known Half Bloods make up 25% of the Population. To help with the increase, Lupa and Chiron create Camps all over the world. Almost every country has a Camp. Olympus is at Athens and Rome. Some Gods even make Countries as their home.

One day the Gods were discussing who the best Demigod is. Athena came up with an idea to help with this as she was bored. With that idea the Gods created Olympus University, for the best of the best of Demigods. Only the best are enrolled. Usually 5 Demigods from every country can be selected, by the Gods themselves. To be selected, you must be good at all things at Camp.

But that's not all, once you're in Olympus University, you must compete with each other and earn Points. These points will aid you in the End of the Year with there will be the Olympics, held at Olympus itself. These points can give you an advantage.

Olympus University is located in Rome, within the forest. It has a high amount of Mist around it. The School has the best technology and infrastructure for Education and stuff. Yes, the school has Tech, but it is guard by the best, so Monsters know better than to try and attack it.

Classes are like normal Mortal classes, you have math, science, language, physic and stuff.

Their are 7 gyms total, 6 for the continents, and then 1 for when the Olympics happen. Once the Olympics happen, people are sorted into 4 groups: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, or Omega.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
The Olympics:
Well if you ever watched the Olympics that happen every 4 years, you know what this is, but the Gods have spiced it up and made it a little more demigod level.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
Things your should know:
It is the year 6777
Some countries had Civil Wars.
There is a war going on between the Soviet Union and America
Minor Gods take care of some Camps
At Olympus University. You live there (duh)
Olympus University have been going on for 70 Years
Anything one can join, as soon as I'm on again I will add you to the list.

Fill this up to join:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country:

Abilities and Skills:

Weapons:

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University:

History:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
I used the continents instead of countries, so if you use a country, I'll sort you into the continent that it is in.

Students:
North America:
Jordan Smith, son of Persephone. (Me/Alvin2442)
Stitches Koura, daughter of Aphrodite. (kourage18)
Ashley Anderson, daughter of Aphrodite.(darange)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo. (KatieK102)

South America:

Africa:
Sirius, son of Ares. (Palin_X765)

Australia:
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus. (crash14)
Shailee May, daughter of Athena. (pink-bookworm)
Kate Mitchell, daughter of Jupiter. (Nicolicious)

Europe:
Zachary Turner, son of Sancus.(ConnorandTravis)
Avis Valdimir Bielski, son of Mars. (BlazeOfAres)
Anton Smith, son of Nemesis. (Rogue475)

Asia:

This 论坛 was made 由 Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was go
last edited on Dec 21, 2013 at 05:39PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 665 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 665

一年多以前 kourage18 said…
name: stitches koura
IP: aphrodite, godess of love and beauty
apearnce: is tall with long white hair and deep blue eyes
personality: sweet kind, loving, short tempered,
a/s: able to make people fall for me
weapon: sword of destiney
history: doesn know mind was earased, but she does understand she was sent to camp have blood in america for a reason but doenst know the reason
 name: stitches koura IP: aphrodite, godess of 爱情 and beauty age:15 apearnce: is tall with long w
一年多以前 kourage18 said…
(white on is my fathers the purple on is mine)
 (white on is my fathers the purple on is mine)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(I'm going to ask that you use the character given on the top. Along with capitalization. This isn't PK or Kindergarten.)
一年多以前 Palin_X765 said…
Name: Sirius

Immortal Parent: Ares god of war and bloodshed

Appearance: Black male around 6'0. he has long dreads that normally hangs down in a messes manor. he is very built and tone .has black eyes and normally wears black or green clothing with ripped off sleeves.

Personality: Likes to keep to himself . And is a very aggressive and violently person. Can easily become jealous, he loves the thrill of a fight and sometimes people may classify him as insane because of he will laugh hysterically in deadly situations.

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: Camp Half-Blood of South Africa

Abilities and Skills: He can control a person emotions making the most rational person ready to fight to death. it doesn't really help him in a fight besides making it easy to bait his enemies into a trap . Before a fight he likes to strip almost bare to show he has no fear of death.

Weapons: His main weapon of choice is a long handle double edge axe. the handle is four and a half feet long and the head of the axe is made of black iron. forge by one of his old allies, a daughter of Hephaestus

History: N?A

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University: Because he asked for his fathers blessing. Which can basically make him an almost invincible killing machine battles. He claimed his father told him he was not a worthy enough son and he had to prove his worth. So Sirius went on a journey alone and manged to slay Two drakons which is a giant serpentine monster older than dragons and are huge. He waited many months for his father too answer but he never did. Later Sirius cursed his father and challenges Ares to a fight to the death, in vain daily.
 Name: Sirius Immortal Parent: Ares god of war and bloodshed Age: 17 Appearance: Black male
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Accepted, nice character.)
一年多以前 Palin_X765 said…
Thanks . how many people will you need before this can get started
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(It doesn't matter. I was just letting someone else atleast join, before I started.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(I'll start I guess.)

I was in history, having been forced to read through "Demigods Through History". I was nearing the end of it, but this hero Percy Jackson was awesome. He was also my brother, so that was cool.
一年多以前 Palin_X765 said…
Sirius sat in the back of his class becoming very irrateable. The teacher rambled about the greatest demigods of all time. Pfft.... more like the greatest children of the big three. Conor Shaw of the year 4864 who faced the gaint that was created to defeat his father, Zues. Or Selena Cano from the year 3459 Who went to the underworld and tried to recuse her boyfriend from the furies that brought him there, Daughter of Hades. Then of course Percy jackson son of Poseiden who had countless victories and was dumb enough to turn down Zues's offer to become a god......Idiot.

If sirius ever had a chance to Become a god his first action would be trying to Gut his father, Ares.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
As I finished, I whispered something in Greek and my book glowed, and then I got stories about demigods other the Big Three. Including, The Stolls, Clarrise, and Annabeth Chase.
一年多以前 Palin_X765 said…
Sirius looked up and saw another hotshot. Alvin Hamiliton III son of poseidon. His book glowed in front of him.
Sirius then sat back all the way in his chair and looked at the celilng. He thought to himself . Maybe its time to have a lil fun in this school.

he laughed very loud and all the students looked back at him. He glared at Alvin dead in his eyes. As a smirk crossed his lips.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(It's a scary world when the Soviet Union has returned.)
Alvin2442 commented…
It made 更多 sense than America vs Canada) 一年多以前
Rogue475 commented…
ain't that the truth 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I noticed Sirius glaring at me with a smirk on his lips. "What?"
一年多以前 Palin_X765 said…
" Nothing at all mr. Hamiliton " Sirius laughed " I just noticed you reading up on some of the heros of demigods past." Sirius stood and walked close to him " What are trying to do? learn how to be the next Son of Poseidon Hasbeen?" Alvin stood

" Are you trying to talk about my father?"

" No.No im talking about your whole families legacy" Sirius said laughing the class grew quite

Just then the class shook with a massive tremor causing a few squeks from the girls in the class.

" Alvin stop it you know sirius is manipulating you!" the teacher yelled " Both of you sit!" the mini earthquake stopped

" Well sirius." Alvin said looking him in his eyes " At least my father claims me."

[ sorry my character is such an asshole lol ]
Alvin2442 commented…
Alvin wouldn't have 说 the last part, my character's not a jack@$$, nor made the earthquake. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Pardon my unexpected(or expected) intrusion, but you are only supposed to write for your own character, not another's. for instance Alvin may have something else to say that your post doesn't include. pretend its like a text conversation, you post and naturally you await the reply. sometimes it gets boring when the other isn't online, so a helpful thng to do is write your own story without the others presence. for instance take a trip somewhere and have a unique expiriance in the story.)
一年多以前 Palin_X765 said…
Not really it depends on the RP im in a few RP's where each person involved uses other peoples character in thier post but it might be different for this one. So Alvin can inbox me if that is the case for this Rp in particular.
Rogue475 commented…
if you've got some affiliation with Alvin go right ahead, I simply intended to inform. 一年多以前
一年多以前 ConnerandTravis said…

Name: Zachary Turner

Immortal Parent: Sancus, God of loyalty, honesty, and oaths

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'7"

Personality: Trustworthy. Gets attached to people too quick. He's also very disciplined and sometimes quiet.

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: Camp Jupiter of England

Abilities and Skills: Can tell if a person is lying or being disloyal

Weapons: A sword that is really nothing special.

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University: Because he was the most disciplined camper and the most trustworthy

History-Zach went to his camp when he was 10 and then, he got chosen to go to the University.

Rogue475 commented…
nice character 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(This is how we have done it in this entire club)
(To be honest its really quite annoying when someone controls your character without your consent. the point is to write with others and have fun, forgive me if I don't see the fun in your adopted type of RPing.)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Survey Time
(Okay guys picture this... A Random College Student... with... A Fedora.)
(so what do you guys think?: weird? cool? hipster? gangsta? etc...)
Alvin2442 commented…
(There goes Rouge, with the funny of the day.) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I close my eyes, concentrating on something, before opening them and smirking. I got sit down at my seat, focusing on the teacher's words, halfway.
I focus on the book. It was kind of interesting, learning about famous demigods. I sighed. I would never end up in a history book.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I smile a little bit, as I release my control over a bucket of water.
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Thanks for trying to bring it back Al, it's yours now, I give it to you)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
When History class was ending, the teacher called for attention.
"As you know, the end of the year is nearing and the Olympics is coming soon. Most of you have got a exceptional lot of points, but no one is leading with points. These points can give you a supreb advantage over people. One of our last year's winners, Blaze Phoenix, has disappeared on a quest from the gods, so that gives you people another advantage. Now go along, class is over." A bell rung and kids ran along.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I walked to my Gym Class. Once class started, the coach automatically made us start doing push ups, then sit-ups, and then pull-ups. Then, even as some people started getting tired, he made us run laps around this freakishly large gym. Then, the demigod action started. He started pairing people up with people form other gyms. I got paired up against some kid who ran in late.
last edited 一年多以前
Why do we even have "Olympics". I thought in my head as I hurried to Gym It's just a way for students to flaunt their talents and act like they're better than everybody else. "Sorry, I'm late." I said, rushing in
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Hey your Zachary, Looks like we have to fight."
I groan silently. Why did I have to get paired up with him? He wasn't a bad person, but he's good and I'm...average. "That's not great." My mouth automatically said. Curse my honesty. "You're great and I'm not."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
i decide not to reply, as I slip on a bracelet to limit myself. "Hand-To-Hand combat or weapons? Your choice."
"Does it really matter?" I ask. "Hand to hand." I put away my sword and put up my fists. I'll be the first one to admit that I am scrawny guy. I basically have no muscles but I do have knowledge and agile. Also, I'm quick so I'll wear out my opponent faster and they'll be easier to beat.
(maybe I should make a character lol xD)
Coach "Attack!" he shouts signalling the start
一年多以前 crash14 said…
name: jake kimble
Immortal parent: hephaestus
Apperance: african american 5'5 with one green and one purple eye.
Personality: energetic and fun and kind of a prankster..usally is playing with his hammer
Came from camp half blood of australia

Weapons: a hammer that can turn into any weapon or tool he needs
Powers: can shapeshift
Weakness: youll have to gain his trust or try to figure it out but its not that hard or cryptic

Why enrolled: he took down 2 hydras in his camp and was the best builder and blacksmith there.
History: comes in fragments since when he got to his camp the mist messed wh his mind too much
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
When the coach signals attack, I throw two quick punches to Zachary's face.
I dodge the first one but get hit my the second one. I clench my jaw and watch his movements.
一年多以前 crash14 said…
Walks around the campus as i stumble into the gym and see some kids fighting*
一年多以前 darange said…
Name: Ashley Anderson

Immortal Parent: Aphrodite

Appearance: fiery red hair, Hazel eyes, and freckles

personality: Kind, quick, Sarcastic, funny, and a smart aleck

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: USA, camp Half Blood

Abilities and Skills: good archery ,combat , and charmspeak

Weapons: bow and arrows, and a small dagger

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University: nobody saw her as a "pretty girl" of Aphrodite's children, she was the one who took charge and was respected as a leader. she passed every course, she is a pro at archery and doesnt take no for an answer
History: ran away from home
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Ashley Anderson Immortal Parent: Aphrodite Age: 15 Appearance: fiery red hair, Haz
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I throw my leg up for good measure, before leaping through to air, and swinging at his face again while kicking at his gut.
I ducked for the punch but ultimately got kicked in the face. I hadn't thrown a single punch. That's when I realized that I am not a fighter. I don't brutally punch someone's face to win some stupid prize. I don't fight period. As the my honesty curse goes, my mouth automatically says, "I'm not a fighter."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I instantly stop, before I grab the coach on the shoulder and make him Judo. "Sorry Zachary, I'll see you later." I run for my life, seeing as the coach got up and was mad.
I sunk my head lower as the coach screamed his head off. "It's my fault," I shouted at the coach. "I didn't want to fight. Not because I was getting beaten, but because ion't want to fight. I don't get why we have to fight."
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
Hey guys. Remember me? Pobably not, I've been away for WAY too long.

Name: Dakota Brackenson

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Appearance: Stunningly beautiful girl with long thick dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Has a natural California tan and a flawless completion.

Personality: She struggles with her pride because she knows how good she is at everything, and can;t help but brag. She is sassy, fiery, flirty, temperamental, and VERY Sarcastic. She is always one of the 'popular kids' and can be a bully, but she stand sup for what she believes in. Gets extremely upset when anyone brings up her mother. She knows what she wants, and has no problem playing on her looks to get it. Despite all of this she is loyal to the end, fun, and loves a good time, no matter the consequences, and is a risk taker. She loves being the center of attention and is a peoples person.

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: Camp Half-blood/North America

Abilities and Skills: She is amazing with a bow and arrow, and almost never misses. She has an amazing singing voice, and since her father is the god of healing, she knows a coupel of songs that hold healing properties. Because her father is the sun god, she has the power to form balls of light that can be used as a weapon, or a light source

Weapons: Music Note song bracelet that transforms into a thing of arrows. Light beams

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University: Because she was one of the leaders at her camp, and is amazing at most things, though she struggles with fighting with a sword. She can also be very convincing and is a natural leader.

History: Her mom is a record producer which is how she caught Apollo's attention. Her mother knows about her being a demi-god and dis-owned her. Because of this is was a year rounder at her camp and hates her mother. She also has a fear of the dark since her father is the god of light,.

last edited 一年多以前
 嘿 guys. Remember me? Pobably not, I've been away for WAY too long. Name: Dakota Brackenson
一年多以前 KatieK102 said…
I'll start tomarrow, if you guys forgive for leaving and being a jerk
(you are forgiven of course, but you weren't a jerk)
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
Name: Shailee May

Immortal Parent: Athena

Appearance: She has long, curly, brown hair that reaches past her shoulders. Her eyes are hazel and her skin is tanned. Looks nothing like Athena except maybe the fact that her hair is curly. She reaches the height go about 5'2 and she is skinny.

Personality: She is really shy but once you get to know her she is really kind, likes to drop sarcastic comments every now and then and she loves to read and write books. If you get her in a conversation about it she could talk for hours straight. She trusts people too easily and never lies because she's sucky at it. Everyone can tell if she does. She's trustworthy and loyal. Shailee doesn't care about what others think of her but hates when people are being judgmental if others even if they dint know them.

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: Camp Half-Blood in Australia (cause I'm cool I'm choosing my own country)

Abilities and Skills: Good with reading despite dyslexia and can easily block the manoeuvres of other while in combat.

Weapons: knife

Why are you enrolled in Olympus university: because she has ranked top in her camp in Australia with her key skills. She is a great leader also.

History: Her dad abandoned her when she was ten because he went to the army but he left her at Camp half blood with his last sentence to her being, "you will reach your full potential here Shailee and remember, I love you."
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Lieutenant Avis Valdimir Bielski (rank cause of the war :P)

Immortal Parent: Mars

Appearance: Pic. Grey eyes. Has a ring and engraved on it is "Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die" Has tattoos on him (Besides the Roman Tattoo) which will be shown later in the RP

Personality: Calm and cool.

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: Camp Jupiter, Russia

Abilities and Skills: Control fire(slightly), weapons. Is known for his fast speed.

Weapons: Multiply. The Ring of his has an unknown power

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University: Was the best warrior at the Camp. The smartest and the strongest. Leader of the camps. Despite having a few big three children, he is better than them, in most things except Demigodly power(which he doesn't think it very important)

History: He was found by Lupa as a baby and she taught and raise him till he was 7. After that he went to Camp Jupiter. Within his first year he was elected Centurion of the 3rd. In the Second year he became Praetor. He led the Camp to victory on the Battle of Seven Hills during the Russia Civil War. He was adopted into a big military family as a kid. He is in the airforce but he doesn't serve much as he is in Olympus University. He still participate in some family meeting, with has to do with war since he father is a high ranking officer.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Lieutenant Avis Valdimir Bielski (rank cause of the war :P) Immortal Parent: Mars Age: 1
I return from my room after finishing some war matters with my mortal brother...

"Cause we are demigods" I tell Zachary "It's either we fight of we die. History is bath with it".
"That doesn't mean I have to fight. That doesn't mean I have to participate in the stupid Olympics." I snapped.
"You were chosen by the gods, by your camp. You are here to represent them, to prove you are the best. If not that door is right there Zachary. Just remember we're all not just doing this for ourselves." I turn to leave for my other class without saying another word.

(it's my lucky day, I don't have to go work lol XD)
pink-bookworm commented…
(Haha and my lucky 日 cause I've finished school for the 年 :D) 一年多以前
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
I had no school for 6 months :P 一年多以前
pink-bookworm commented…
Six months?! 一年多以前
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
yeah... 一年多以前
As I walked to Physics, I thought about what Avis said. I was chosen by the gods, but not for the right reasons. The gods thought that I was a leader. Some one who people could look up to and follow them. The gods were wrong and my camp was wrong. I know the real reason why. I am a trustworthy guy and discipline. I know when I can't win. This is one of those times, but I have to start trusting people the way they trust me.
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
I walked by myself with a book wrapped in my arm. My face was void of emotion.