To join answer the qusetions below

Name.
Mortal parent
Wepons
Apperance
Personalty
Other

Here's your personal tour of Camp God Blood
Its located in northern Minnesota in a timber forest. Like at camp half blood. There's a cabin for every god, a ampitheater, sword areana. But unlike camp half blood camp offie is its own building and a person is in charge of Camp. In addiction there is the bathrooms, rchery range,and aromry
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 12:11AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 bh56 said…
Justin Mcullen
Poseidon
Jenny Mcullen
Small rod that turns into cestial bronze sword
Brown curly hair hazel eyes and tanish skin
Freindly but can and will cause hell when mad
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Usually people wait until they have gotten some experience here, before making forums. However, I congratulate you for taking the initiative to creating a new forum. I have every intention on joining this, but in due time.)
一年多以前 bunnybot2000 said…
Name: Cherr Aimstan
Imortal parent : Nike
Mortal parent: Percy Aimstan
Weapons: electric nunchucks that can turn into a katana
Apperance: Chocolate brown waist length hair, tanned skin, blue eyes
Personalty: she's really quiet, but also very competitive
Other: she's afraid of dogs
一年多以前 bunnybot2000 said…
No, she is not related to Percy Jackson in anyway. Her father is British, and Percy is a British sounding name.
一年多以前 bh56 said…
Cool "hello percy welcome to camp god blood"
一年多以前 bh56 said…
Sorry but dead forum sombody please join
一年多以前 kourage18 said…
name: koura stitches
immortal parent: kiley stitches
mortal parent: aphprodite
weapon: sword of beauty
personality: sweet, caring, yet short temptered cares more about others than herself..if she finds love she will will protect and love him with all her heart
other: has a horse named sodapop
last edited 一年多以前
 name: koura stitches age:15 immortal parent: kiley stitches mortal parent: aphprodite weapon: swo
一年多以前 kourage18 said…
(i get my mortal and immortals comefused so if i got it back words please tell me)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(There backwards. Immortal Parent basically means your Godly Parent, or Olympian parent. Understand?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: David Mac

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Michelle Mac

Weapons:
Gold Deathwish: A simple looking sword but it holds lots of dark magic. On the hilt is a sun crest. When sunlight hits the sword, it glows, blinding it's enemies. And the blade is more powerful. It has a binding magic and once it's master dies, it will only be strong in the hands of it's old master's successor. If wielded by someone else, it becomes like a useless piece of wood.

FireTear- A very beautiful in art bow-n-arrow encrusted completely from dragon scales. the arrows are made with a core of a serpents fang and are designed to hit straight on to the target completely rarely ever missing. its a blood ruby red color and received its name because the arrows light on fire making them look like tears.

Appearance: David has dark golden brown colored hair and vibrant blue eyes. His right eye is covered by a patch. His forehead is wrapped in bandages and a belt holding it together.

Personalty: Cold. Dark. People are surprised he is a son of Apollo.

Other: N/A
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: David Mac Age: 14 Immortal Parent: Apollo Mortal Parent: Michelle Mac Weapons:
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Gold Deathwish)
 (Gold Deathwish)
一年多以前 darange said…
Name: Ashley Anderson
Age 15
Imortal parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent : Mark Anderson
Wepons : Bow and arrows
Apperance : picture
Personalty : Kind, Sarcastic, funny, smart, and understanding
Other : she loves animals
 Name: Ashley Anderson Age 15 Imortal parent: Aphrodite Mortal parent : Mark Anderson Wepons : Bo
一年多以前 darange said…
*i walked around my new found home until i bumped into somebody* (anyone?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
A girl bumps into me and I nearly fall backwards. "What the Hades! Watch where the #e!! your going!"
一年多以前 bh56 said…
Anybody use this any more please join will fan anyone who does