超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Character stats

Spikegilfer1997 posted on May 15, 2013 at 01:10AM
Sup, so in an effort to make characters more balanced I have converted the forum to this. More ideas are welcome and not all my current ideas are detailed yet. Gonna get me a snack
-Arik

Stat sheet- Basic stats. Your character gains six points every year up to six points. 6X10=60 From that point on they gain four points per year. So if they were sixteen they'd have 84 points.
Ten points represents an average level for a stat, sixteen represents a standout level, twenty represents the maximum level. Whereas there is no real stat checking we'll have a rough estimate of what would be excepted.

Strength- Physical strength
Dexterity- Speed and dexterity
Constitution- How many hits they can take
Wisdom- Magical know-how
Perception- Ability to sense the presence of someone
Stamina- Ability to keep on fighting without tiring

Mutations- Choose one

Healing Factor- Superhuman regeneration

Bloodhounds nose- Able to recognize various scents.

Poison Resistance- Not to be mistaken with poison immunity, poison takes a much smaller tole however.

Infrared vision- Ability to see in terms of heat

Echolocation- Ability to see by realizing soundwaves

Hyper vision- Ability to read somebodies vital signs just by looking at them. (I.E how much energy they have, if they're wounded, how they're wounded, heart beat, that sort of thing)

Shape-shifting- Ability to change form

Traits- Traits are abnormal things about your character, you're not limited to how many you can pick, however I will provide two warnings.
1. If you pick traits like "Slender" and "Bulk" then you might as well have not picked anything because they cancel each other out since they completely oppose each other.
2. Each trait has a negative feature as a trade-off. Once again these are not enforced but it is hoped you'll play to them.

Feral State- Berzerker rage, when in this state your focus shuts out everything, pain, objectives, orders. Requires a great amount of will power or a powerful reminder to snap out of it. How it is used however is more or less up to you unless your character is enraged.

Second mind- True multitasking, allowing the mind to have two consecutive. This can result in poor focus however.

Slender- A naturally dexterous physique.

Bulk- The other side of the coin to being slender.

Training- Combat skills, for every two years your character is over eight choose one.
(I.E 16-8=8 Eight divided by two is four, pick four skills)

Intense training-All characters have use of basic weapons such as the one-handed sword style so to further that choose intense training

Exotic Weapons- The use of weapons with chains, dual-wielding and odd blades such as scythes.

Heavy-Weapons- The use of giant weapons like the zweihander or claymore

Acrobatics- Climbing and flips

Gunplay- The use of guns

Archery- The use of bows and crossbows

Healing-Vitakinesis

Elemental control- Any combination of Umbrakinesis, Photokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Geokinesis, Aerokinesis or Electrokinesis. All of these also possess the Genesis ability (The power to create a certain element)

Teleportation- Ability to instantaneously get from one location to another (Long or short range

Necromancy- Summoning and controlling the dead

Summoning- Calling creatures to aid you

Telekinetic- Mental mastery

Chronokinetic- Time control

Flight- Ungrounded.

Illusions- Create mirages within the enemies mind

Atmokinesis- Weather control

Technokinesis- An innate understanding and control of machines.

Education- Things your character learned for studying and their hobbies. For every two years your character is over eight choose one.
(I.E 16-8=8 Eight divided by two is four, pick four skills)

Medicine- Ability to craft healing supplies

Trap-building Self Explanatory

Tracking- Ability to follow a trail

Survival- Skinning and cooking

Alchemy- Ability to craft potions

Stealth- Ability to stay hidden

Tremorlocation- Ability to sense through movement. I.E size up an opponent by their footsteps.

Smithing- The knowledge of how to make armor, weapons and other such things.

Equestrian- Able to ride various mounts.

An example link
last edited on Aug 01, 2013 at 09:30AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 323 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...