超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club The Race Against Time

Alvin2442 posted on May 04, 2013 at 06:26PM
When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman. When they were born, Kronos sped up their aging process. When he did, he told them to go back in time to the First Titan War and to make sure he swallowed Zeus this time. The older brother refused to do it, but the younger one did. Kronos taught his younger son how to use his time powers and the younger one went back in time. The older one went to Camp Half-Blood to gain help, from people with a special ability. He sent them back to time, to stop his younger brother, and to save his older brothers and sisters.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
You are the ones trying to save the world from Kronos' rule, thing is, you have to do it without changing the real time and creating a paradox, or ripple. Which means you can't let anyone from that time see you. Also, people with a connection with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Demeter, will tend to fade out of existance. Like Alvin, Nicholas, and Lux, so far.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Personality
Powers:
Weapons:
Special Ability(s):
Quest Outfit:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­__
Racers:
"Al" Alvin Hamilton the Third/III, son of Poseidon.(Alvin2442)
Jinx/Ajax, son of Boreas(killer24)
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, son of Nemesis(Spikegilfer1997)
Nicholas Da Vinci, son of Hephaestus(Mutaliation)
Lux Bright, daughter of Apollo(1stJace513)
Kaji Takumi Feng, son of Unknown(Blaze_of_Ares)
Vlad Thompson, son of Hecate(Alvin2442)
_________________________________________­___­___­__
My Character Sheet:

Name: "Al" Alvin Hamilton III
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing, daughter of Hephaestus, former Hunter of Artemis.
Appearance: Sea Green/Blue Eyes with a ring of red around them. Raven Black hair, that extends a all the way to his neck.
Personality Calm. Friendly. Cool. Then battling he's: Serious, Dangerous, Merciless.
Powers: Control over Water, Air, Ice, and The Earth. He has a little control over fire and a little control over time, but he can't just speed up or slow down time. Just start it and break from a time stop.
Weapons: He has a sword made from Atlantic Metal and a trident. A bow made of the same material. He also has Pump-Action Remington Model 870 with Stygian Iron bullets.
Special Ability(s): Requiem and Sharingan.
Quest Outfit: Pic
Other:

When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman
last edited on May 18, 2013 at 10:59PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 310 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 310

一年多以前 killer24 said…
Name: Jinx (well Ajax but people call him Jinx)
Godly Parent: (north wind god i keep forgeting his name)
Mortal Parent: Dead
Appearance: white hair, sliver eyes
Personality: mine, duh
Powers: snow and ice creastion and munipulastion, snow travel (don't ask when he found out he went to switsaland)
Weapons: swords, spears, anything really
Special Ability(s): duel wield and (thinking about it)
Quest Outfit: (will try and find/post pic)
Other: is from England (modern befor egoing back in time)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Accepted.)
一年多以前 Spikegilfer1997 said…
Name: "Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi
Godly Parent: Nemesis
Mortal Parent: Kirito Isamu Takahashi, son of Athena, conduit of Tartarus.
Appearance: 5'10, pale skin, slender. Long black hair, black eyes
Personality: Goes between extremely high levels of energy and being very calm
Powers: Elemental control, incredible perception, minor summonings and charms.
Weapons: Two of each of the following: Zatoichi, Ono, Kama, Hidden blades, survival knives, trench knives, Thompson contenders, Beretta's, Calico M960, Revolver, compact one-handed shotgun. In addition he has a arsenal of shuriken, smoke bombs, enchanted gems, medical supplies, lengths of wire and explosive kunai.
Special Abilities: Fade style, ability replication.
Quest Outfit: Wears a long black jacket, dark grey shirt, grey gloves, black pants, yin-yang headband, black porcelain wolf mask. CHB necklace
Other: Carries all ammo within his jacket via the use of some summoning formula's. Can use the headband to "Shelf" his gear until need and put on street clothes. His gear uses the dream-state enchantment so he doesn't get "Sat on my keys" syndrome.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(The wonder of the Human imagination)
killer24 commented…
what? 一年多以前
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Spooky 一年多以前
Rogue475 commented…
I was just about to "comment" but I just sighed and 发布 that. 一年多以前
(So we gonna do stuff?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Arik, accepted.)
(:D)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
The son of Kronos snaps his fingers and we're spinning upside down and everywhere as we are sent backwards in time.
*Resists the urge to make "Back to the future" joke*
last edited 一年多以前
killer24 commented…
你 wouldn't! O__o hahahahahaha 一年多以前
IstJae513 commented…
didnt even have to reach 88 miles per hour. XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Jinx: this is sooooo awesome!!!!!! *spins and flips every where*
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I flip, looking like I'm flying.
"Exciting."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Whatever. Let's just get this over with. I also just realized my life depends on this as well."
"You and the rest of the species."
Alvin2442 commented…
(Actually, onlyy people with connection to Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Demeter, Hestia, and Hera. Arik's fine. So is Jinx. Aphrodite's fine.) 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Jinx: well then best not fail, gentelmen just to recap, we are on a mission that no one knows we are on exept the one who sent us here, so there will be no help and one mistake will bugger up the future the 'butterfly theroy', so who wants to save the future world and still look good doing it?. oh and plus we mite not go back to the future, well alive anyway, what ya say? *upside down, arms crossed, eyes then he opens his eyes and smiles at them and gives a thumbs up*
last edited 一年多以前
"Yes, yes. Bad things will happen."
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Jinx: we are all agreed then, good, so why are we still falling?
(oh here is a picture of Jinx)
 Jinx: we are all agreed then, good, so why are we still falling? (oh here is a picture of Jinx)
Alvin2442 commented…
(Nice pic.) 一年多以前
(He looks like he's twelve...........)
killer24 commented…
what are 你 insane (no i'm that hahaha) i'd like to see a pic of yours (really it's kind of hard to imagine and just RP not 评论 on how old he looks but i found this on 谷歌 and it's like 'im god 一年多以前
killer24 commented…
sorry sometimes when i think people are just so fussy it just ticks me of a bit so i talk cockny english (so i don't prenonce the "H's" and thats how 你 type it 或者 spell it) 一年多以前
killer24 commented…
in other word I'm not 'God' i forgot a comer 一年多以前
Alvin2442 commented…
Wow 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
Name: Nicholas Da Vinci
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Alice Da Vinci, daughter of Athena
Appearance: Tall, has long black hair, but keeps it under a camouflage hat, glasses, and a sonic watch.
Personality: Whatever (I hate filling out personality with some BS)
Powers: Increased intelligence which he uses to build advanced technology.
Weapons: Power armor or gadgets
Special Ability(s): Performed surgery on himself to add technology in to his biology.
Quest Outfit: A black T-shirt with long gray sleeves, blue jeans and black sneakers.
Other: Is in the process of building a time machine.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Name: Lux Bright

GP: Apollo

Mp: Lisa Bright

Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, pic.

Personality: Sarcastic, tenacious, and has a good sense of humor.

Powers: Exellent aim, and ability to manipulate light.

Weapons: bow and arrow, silver dagger.

Abilities:Exellent shot, exellent singer and extemely great reflexes.

Quest outfit: Pic

Other: is a track and fielder, and loves sports and special necklace rhat keeps Kronos from invading my dreams.
 Name: Lux Bright Age: 16 GP: Apollo Mp: Lisa Bright Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, p
(Umm.... sir..... Da Vinci isn't a last name. It means "Of Vinci", the reason Leonardo went by it is because his father was an aristocrat that refused to recognize his as his son and thus grant him access to a surname.)
killer24 commented…
for the 爱情 of all that is holy no one gives a rat's @$$!!! there is no need to say that if he wants it as a 秒 name he can OO are ya the Bloody word ploice?!! 一年多以前
Also Leonardo's name has been like that for 551 years, I think he outranks you. 一年多以前
Not to mention that's only him, other people before him must have had that rule applied to their name. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(^_^)
(Yeah, go Darkling!)
(K, thou who art mortal shall refer to myself as "Arisutea, Devourer of pizza."
killer24 commented…
no just no thats all i'm saying 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
A bright light flashes through.
"Alright, I wanna cast a spell."
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Kaji Takumi Feng
Godly Parent: Unknown
Mortal Parent: ...
Appearance: Pic
Personality: You know me
Powers: None
Weapons: None
Special Ability(s): Creates a ball of energy that is dstructive
Quest Outfit: pic
Other: no
 Name: Kaji Takumi Feng Age: 17 Godly Parent: Unknown Mortal Parent: ... Appearance: Pic Personal
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Kaji accepted.)
(Do we get go-carts for this mission?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(We going back to the ancient time, and you ask me if were getting go-carts for the mission, Arik, I ought to smack you, but I can't, so never mind. And, to answer your question, we are not getting go-carts.)
last edited 一年多以前
laugh
(How is this a good race then?)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Now your response make sense. We might gett some kind of racing thing.)
一年多以前 killer24 said…
(i call the plane!)
Ajax: well cool just remember Arik you can't touch or talk to the people from this time or you could F+++ up the world so no smart @$$ comments (thats will also help in real life)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
We touch on the ground and I tighten my shoes. I adjust my shotgun a bit, so it secured on my back, along with my trident. My sword and bow were in mist form.
last edited 一年多以前
("""""""­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;)
"I kinda figured. Also your hair will be a dead give away from at least twelve miles away."
last edited 一年多以前
killer24 commented…
Who's hair? 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"I'm wondering where we are exactly."
"I'm not thinking that it'll do us much good, only where our location is relative to other beings."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Arik, if we don't fix this..I'm going to die and so are a lot of other people, well we will fade from existence. And then, you're going to be enslaved by Kronos, because you won't be destroyed if Kronos swallows Zeus."
last edited 一年多以前
"I got the memo the first time. First of all even people not from Kronos's direct line could be heavily affected. Not that it matters though I'm from that line as well. Definitely through Athena and possibly through Nemesis."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Nope. Athena. You're a goner. Which my mom.." I sign, pulling out a shield.
"I just said that, I'm from that line, possibly through Nemesis as well depending on which story is true."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Arik. Nemesis is the daughter of Nyx and Erebus, or just Nyx."
"Or Zeus, or Oceanus. It depends."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"No, just no."
"Condemning knowledge is the same as bathing in ignorance. There is more then one story, deal with it."
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Ajax: "if Zeus eats then the gods will lose and they can't 'mate' with humans ergo we are not born"
"My point exactly."
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Ajax: well then shall we get on with it and not dilly-dally around and get on with it got it?
"Then get out the road map and we'll go."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Well, the other gods will still live. We probably will be born again,, just with different parents. Fate works that way.)

I look at the sky. "The person messing with time is close. This way." I start jogging forward.

一年多以前 Mutaliation said…
(I don't really know whats going on so I'm going to meet up with guys in a ludicrous way)
*I come flying in through a portal proceeded by fire and a flash of lighting in my Model 1 time suit, then fall on the floor and take off my helmet*
IT WORKED!

(the time suit, just replace the arc reactor with a flux capacitor)
 (I don't really know whats going on so I'm going to meet up with guys in a ludicrous way) *I come f