超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Half-Bloods: The Hunt

IstJae513 posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 09:05AM
Gaea's defeat was a double edged sword. She fell, but now minsters are more vicous than ever. They are now starting to kill humans and even go over the edge to eating them, noting that half-blood and human have no specific flavor. The numbers of killed mortals became so drastic the gods, Roman and Greek gave their children an option aside from the Legion and Solo hero work. To be Hunters, to travel the country in pairs to hunt down and kill monsters where they show up most. Here you are a, Hunter and the Saying goes as follows: Saving People, Hunting Things. The new family buisness.

Fill this out please.

Name:

IP:

MP:

Hunter of Artemis?(Yes or No)

Appearance:

Personality:

Partner:

Mode of transportation(Car, bus, van, bike, anything)

History:

Other:
####
Hunters:
Lux Cassidey:IstJae513
Andrew Cassidey:goodyb0y55
Maykayla Cross:maymay12
Kenzie Cross:maymay12
Thomas Zane:Rogue475
last edited on Apr 15, 2013 at 04:32AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 29 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
im sleepy ill make a character sheet tomorrow.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
big smile
Name: Lux Cassidey

IP:Zeus

MP: Lisa Cassidey

Hunter of Artemis?No

Appearance:Pic.

Personality:Sarcastic and tenacious. Fearless and caring.

Partner: Andrew Cassidey

Mode of transportation: brother's 1967 Chevy Impala

History: Her parents were killed by monsters during a camping trip in Jersey. Chose to become Hunters in the Honor of there Parents memory.

Other: Uses a Sliver knife given to her by a dying Hunter of Artemis, and small hidden crossbow with celestial bronze arrows. Skateboarder.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Lux Cassidey Age: 16 IP:Zeus MP: Lisa Cassidey Hunter of Artemis?No Appearance:P
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Name: Andrew Cassidey

Ip: Zeus

Mp: Lisa Cassidey

Hunter of Artemis?no

Appearance:pic

Personality: Serious and very intelligent. Cares alot for his little sister and her safety.

Partner: Little sister Lux Cassidey

Mode of transportation: "Borrowed" 1967 Chey Impala.

History: Doesnt like to talk about it.

Other: uses 9mm Barreta that uses silver and celestial bronze bullet.Silver knife.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Andrew Cassidey Age: 22 Ip: Zeus Mp: Lisa Cassidey Hunter of Artemis?no Appearan
Rogue475 commented…
hate to ruin the awsome *Supernatural picture but that is a 9mm Barreta in his hand... just pointing that out. :-\ 一年多以前
goodyb0y55 commented…
thanks for the info. 一年多以前
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew

"Can you, please put a seat belt on." Lux cocks her eyebrow at me.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

"Why dont you?" I scoff at the hypocrite.
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew
"Im just trying to make make sure you're safe." I take a left turn and spot the Laisterygonian we've been hunting. "Do you know what to do?"
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

"Yup," I arm my crossbow and lean out the car window. I start shooting the Laisterygonian, aiming for the neck. Getting its attention, I get back into the car.
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew
"Now again, please put on your seat belt." Lux does and I floor it. I ram the car against the giant. Sending it flying. We get out the car and take out our knives. "You wanna do it?" I ask Lux.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

"Duh," I walk over to the Giant and stab its forehead with the 13 inch silver blade. The Laisterygonian turns the dust instantly. I walk over to the suprisingly unscathed car and enter. "Job, well done." I say.
一年多以前 maymay12 said…

Name: Makayla Cross

IP: Poseidon

MP: victoria cross

Hunter of Artemis?(Yes or No)

Appearance: picture

Personality: changes

Partner: older sister Kenzie

Mode of transportation: 1971 Dodge Challenger

History: does not like to talk about it much
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Makayla 交叉, 十字架 Age: 15 IP: Poseidon MP: victoria 交叉, 十字架 Hunter of Artemis?(Yes o
一年多以前 maymay12 said…
Name:Kenzie Cross

IP: Poseidon

MP: victoria cross

Hunter of Artemis?(Yes or No): no

Appearance: picture

Personality: serious, fearless, and street samrt

Partner: younger sister makayla

Mode of transportation: 1971 Dodge Challenger

History: does not like to talk about it much
 Name:Kenzie 交叉, 十字架 Age: 21 IP: Poseidon MP: victoria 交叉, 十字架 Hunter of Artemis?(Yes 或者 No
Rogue475 commented…
cw 一年多以前
IstJae513 commented…
爱情 it. 一年多以前
一年多以前 maymay12 said…
(makayla)
*switchs music on*

(Kenzie)
*turns it off*

(makayla)
hey!
(kenzie)
makayla! we are suposed to be searching for the Laisterygonian, so we have to stay silent, and besides driver picks the music and shotgun shuts theyer cakehole

(makayla)
*crosses arms* fine

(kenzie)
* we drive until we see the Laisterygonian that we have been hunting for about 3 days now* makayla do ou see it

(makayla)
yes

(kenzie)
*me and makayla were about to just get out of the car and kill it when someone beat us to it* makayla get your gun

(makayla)
*grabs it from the backseat and hands me mine*

(kenzie)
* we both get out of the car with our guns ready* who are you?
last edited 一年多以前
IstJae513 commented…
classic Shut gun quote 一年多以前
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
(I just love that youre using [Blonde]Ruby and Jo,)
Lux

"Were the ones that ganked this SOB." I say to the group of Blondes. "That a problem Blondie?". The youger blonde was quick, super quick before I knew it she had Andrew' collar. Andrew's eyes signaled for help.
last edited 一年多以前
 (I just 爱情 that youre using [Blonde]Ruby and Jo,) Lux "Were the ones that ganked this SOB." I s
Rogue475 commented…
cw 一年多以前
一年多以前 maymay12 said…
(ikr)
(Kenzie)
well i suppose not *puts down her gun* Kinzie cross, this is my little sister makayla, and you are
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Name: Thomas Zane (does the name ring a bell?)
IP: doesn't know, but he can sense bad things before they happen (anyone got a clue who that is?)
MP: Michael Zane
Hunter of Artemis?Yes or [No]
Appearance: pic.
Personality: funny, intelligent, that jazz.
Partner: His Pistol (like'a boss ;-)
Mode of transportation: an old Rustang(mustang of the 60's)
History: (still not sure how this forum works? like do we just run around and do our own thing?)
Weapon: Russian MP-443 Tactical 9mm Handgun
Other: (could someone please fill me in on what goes on here? XP)
 Name: Thomas Zane (does the name ring a bell?) Age: 21 IP: doesn't know, but he can sense bad thi
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

"The names Lux. And the guy your Sis is currently man handling is my Brother Andrew." I drop my arm."So what are you guys up to?"
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Of course I get a flat tire in the desert... I could see a road in the distance, so I then decided it was my best bet. "Goodbye you old rusty friend" I say and walk to the road. moments later I reach the road and find it not being used...by anyone. an hour later and still no cars... "great..." I mutter and begin to walk north along the road. another hour passes and a car speeds by me. "...he he...*sigh* why?" I finish and continue walking.I had been racing in the dang car and finally the tire busted, should have figured...
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew
I am let go by Kenzie and I head back to my Impala. "Lets go Lux." I say "Hades no!"! She retaliates.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
I end up at a gas station just off of the only exit in like twenty miles. I pull out my pistol and walk into the store. making sure my face was covered by my sunglasses and hat I shot out the only visible camera, then proceeded to the clerk. "Hello, I would like to barrow your truck. you will find it in a parking lot in vegas" I say as he hesitantly hands me the keys. "Have a wonderful day" I mutter and snatch some chips on the way out.
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(Argh I dropped my phone for the fifth time today and now there is a rather large crack in the top left corner of the screen. :-c )
I make my way to vegas and park the car exactly where I told the man. "I'm heading to chicago, can you take me there?" I say to a cab driver as I reveal 300$. "Yep, I uh sure can." he says with a sly smile. "150$now and 150 when we get there." I say and get in the cab. moments later I was on the road to chicago. The city where my father lived, maybe I could find my old home.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

I glare at Andrew, like the idiot he is. "These two seem pretty legit, what up with you?" He huffs the way he does when he gets frustrated and stands by me. "Look if you guys need help, just call us, okay." I hand them a sheet of paper with some phone #s."We have seveal phones we use, call one and ditch the phone you used to call us, this way monsters wont pinpoint youre locations." I look the two sisters over then their car. "Nice, car. Ours is better though." I say pointing to our
Chevy.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 maymay12 said…
(Kenzie)
*whistles* that is a nice one. and we will be sure to do that *i give them a list of all different numbers, too*
well we better get going i guess, *looks over* makayla lets go find that Echidna. well good bye for now, walks back to the car*
(Makayla)
*waves and smiles at Andrew while walking to the car*
(Kenzie)
*we drive off the other way, farther down the rode* makayla?
(Makayla)
hmm?
(Kenzie)
why the hell did you do that?
(makayla)
i thought he was cute
(kenzie)
well you know hes way older then you and this is not the time to make googoo eyes at some guy when we are on the job!
(makayla)
i know, you say that all the time
(kenzie)
then why dont you do it?
(makayla)
i dont know
(kenzie)
*sighs* you know sometimes you dont make sense *and it was quite the whole way to Seattle WA*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 maymay12 said…
(you should join this RP i made on the supernatural club: link)
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

As we drive past another Buildboard we get an iris message from a quest gruop about a cyclopes ambush.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

Andrew starts racing pass cars and weaving pass traffic."They said that they're just 10 miles out." I say as a Flaming fock is hurled toward our car. "Jaeda get ready!" Andrew commands.
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew
Theres atleast 3 of them. I run one over that the quest group was shooting with arrows, turning it to dust instantly. I summon some lightning and strike another Cyclopes. In the distant I see stab anothers eye and strike it with lightning. "You guys okay?" I say getting out the car. The quest group consist of two 15 year olds and a 17 year old leading the quest. "Yeah, thanks for the help guys." the 17 year old said. "Your welcome." HonkHonk!! I turn and see Lux leaning against the drive side. "Lets go, we got another one via Hermes. Chimera at Richmond, Virgina." I run off after saying buy.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

When Andrew get on the Highway I Flash my shiney new 1911 Colt "Where the Hell did you get that?" He takes a swipe for it, but isnt as fast as me taking it out of his reach. "Hermes dropped it off with the message. And since you already have a firearm I deduced that it was for me." "Lux, seriously that thing is way dangerous, you shouldnt have that!" "BS!" I shout " They taught the trainies at Camp Half-Blood how to fire guns and rifles. I was second best next to you, remember." I say in defiance. I just want to be treated like Im respected.
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Andrew
I smirk. "Fine, shoot your foot off." I play some music on radio. "Hell no, Im not listenimg to Aerosmith." Lux says, but i swat her hand of the dial. "Drive picks the music, shot shuts there pie hole." I smirk.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Lux

"Whever," i say.