超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Adult Demigods: The War of Darkness

Alvin2442 posted on Mar 29, 2013 at 03:52PM
All the rounds of demigods, yet very few make it to Adulthood. Join this new RP and be an Adult Demigod. Of course, a few years after the Second Giant War, we learned of two new threats, Nyx the Primordial Goddess of the Night and Erebus, Primordial God of Darkness. They want the Olympians go, Olympus to crumble, and the world. Fill this out to fight :

Name:
War Nickname:
Personality:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:(even if he/she is dead)
Powers:
Weapon(s):
Other:
_________________________________________­­_­­_­_­_­­­___­­­_
Rules:

Don't be too powerful
No God-Modding,
You have to be 19+
Adult Content is allowed
This is a War.
Please put a last name
You can be a child of any deity.
I have to accept your character before you can fight in the war(RP).
_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­
My Character

Name: Alton Hamilton II
War Nickname: Invincible Trident
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Calm. Confident. Smart. Fast.
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent:(even if he/she is dead) Adrian Ewing
Powers: The Child of Poseidon and Hamilton Family Line Powers to the Max. Godly Speed, Hearing, Strength, Smelling, Sight, and Jumping,
Weapon(s): A sword and spear made out of the same material as his armor, Godly Steel, which he dual wields. However, he can combine to become a Trident, and combined with his Sharingan and Upgraded Curse of Achilles, he becomes unstoppable.
Other: He fought with Hermes, both using top speeds and won. He has an Upgraded Version of the Curse of Achilles.
_________________________________________­_
Name/Parent/War Nickname/Creator
Alton Joseph Hamilton II/Poseidon/Invincible Trident/Alvin2442
Blaze Takumi Phoenix/Mars/The Flash/Blaze_of_Ares
Jaeda Sliver/Apollo/Blue Blur/Inevasayneva002
Fallis Graymen/Hephaestus/Wild Fire/-Soul-Smasher-
 All the rounds of demigods, yet very few make it to Adulthood. 加入 this new RP and be an Adult Demig
last edited on Apr 01, 2013 at 09:45PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 34 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Feng
War Nickname: The Flash
Appearance: pic
Personality: His nice and funny. He is also calm and collective. He recognize his reputation on the battle field.
Immortal Parent: Mars
Mortal Parent:(even if he/she is dead) Sarah Akai Feng
Powers: Pyrokinesis, Telumkinesis and Dark Emotions. He can teleport short distances in battles. He has special kunais he can teleport to(pic). This gains him the name "Flash" as he flashing around the battle field, killing many in a blink of an eye.
Weapon(s): Kunais and Tantos
Other: He got his Flash skill from a daughter of Trivia and learning magic
 Name: Blaze Takumi Feng War Nickname: The Flash Age: 21 Appearance: pic Personality: His nice and
Inevasayneva002 commented…
That pic is beautiful, the Fireshadow of the leaf. 一年多以前
Alvin2442 commented…
The Fourth 火, 消防 Shadow of the Leaf 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Hey Flash." I appear beside Blaze, laughing.
一年多以前 Inevasayneva002 said…
Name: Jaeda Silver
War Nickname: The Blue Blur
Apperance:pic
Personality:Serious and smart. Sisterly
Immortal Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent:Jane Silver
Powers: Super speed run at the speed of light, lightning ressistanc, and the ability to charge and sustane electrity.
Weapons: Daggers made of Pure silver. With her speed she is runs in a zig-zagging motion slashingand stabbing her enemies. With her lightning ability and speed she sharges 1000 volt of electricity in her right hand using her hand as a weapon. She can peirce any armor, even some godly armor with her Lightning Blade Technique
Other: she received her speed from the god Mercury for retrieving his Cadaecus and helmet from Thanatos. She granted her some of his unmatchable speed.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Jaeda Silver War Nickname: The Blue Blur Age: 21 Apperance:pic Personality:Serious and sma
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"Here comes the Blue Blur."
what are ya talkin bout. 一年多以前
Nvm 一年多以前
angry
Jaeda

Im in my quarters eating candy chillin without pants, until someone barges in. I see them and blow the intruder back 7 feet back with lightning. "Knock, first ya Perv!" I scream putting on something decent.
 Jaeda Im in my quarters eating 糖果 chillin without pants, until someone barges in. I see them a
Jaeda

After getting dressed im with blaze and alton. "Blaze, hun we ahould make a combined technique, my lighhting and youre teleportation."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I look at them both, before I combine my spear and sword to make a trident. "I sense a group of monsters."
Jaeda

I look at, Blaze, " I bet ill get there first." I say. I instantly start running mid speed which is the speed of sound. I see the group of monsters and see Blaze hunched over lookaing at our enemies. "Guess you beat me."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"And I beat the both of ya."
Jaeda

"Like I give a crap," I lied.
Blaze

"Come on, lets just beat this guys already" I throw five Kunais in the air and use my powers to direct them to the monsters. I disappear and reappear beside Blur and Trident. The first 2 lines of the monsters turn to dust "Your turn"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I slam my trident in the ground, instantly killing the next two lines. "Go BB."
Jaeda

I bare my blades and I launch foreward with a grin. In 1 second I kill off 1 line and in another second I Lightning Blade the rest and finish the last line of monsters off. "2 seconds, thats 32miliseconds off youre time, Flash,"I stick my tongue out at Blaze.
"As long as we won"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I shake my head. "Anybody seen the gods lately."
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
hmmm
Jaeda

"No, I thought they'd do something about the hords of monsters." I answered.
一年多以前 -Soul-Smasher- said…
Name: Fallis Grayman
War Nickname: Wild Fire
Appearance: Long black hair, golden eyes, tattooed arms, pale skin, tall.
Personality: Likes to mess with people, fix cars, and build great machines. She is very hot-headed, but is usually very laid back.
Immortal Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: June Grayman (Dead)
Powers: Control and Summon fire, stand extreme heat and fire.
Weapon(s): 2 Gold swords.
Other:
 Name: Fallis Grayman War Nickname: Wild 火, 消防 Age: 21 Appearance: Long black hair, golden eyes, tat
Alvin2442 commented…
(Accepted. Though. In the rules, 你 have to be accepted before 你 can RP) 一年多以前
Fallis

"What I miss?" I appeared in the door way, casually leaning against it and smile. "Sorry, I was busy fixing weapons. More and more broken weapons pour into my forge, as their demigod owners pour into the hospital." My tone gets a little more serious at the end.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…

Jaeda

"Hey, we know of the crap thats going on." I say " Our biggest question so far is where the Hell the gods are."
Fallis

"Hiding, like they always do. Sending their children to do their biding." I said, turning to face the opposite door frame.
last edited 一年多以前
I appear at the door way. "Fall, got my new shield ready?"
Fallis

"Oh! Yes, I do. Polished and ready." I said as Blaze appeared. "I can go get it now."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I turn my trident back into my sword and spear, and slide the spear on to my back. "One handed-sword style. Where's the next monster group?"
Fallis

I start walking down the hallway, as I turn the corner out of sight you could hear an "AHH!" and the clang of metal.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I find another group of monsters.
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Jaeda

I rush over with Alton baring my Knives. "Got youre back." I say as i slice a monster's neck.
I appear and burn some monsters
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I block the club of an Cyclops with my arm, grinding my teeth in pain.
I grab the shield and toss it over at Jaeda. A monster hit the shield missing Jaeda "I got yours" I tell her and continue fighting
一年多以前 IstJae513 said…
Jaeda

"Thanks,"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I uuse my sword.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I block the club again, pushing it up, before jumping at the cyclops.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…

hrkki@#
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I battle my way through hundreds of monsters.