超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 超能英雄 Together. (Cont. HoT)

Inevasayneva002 posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 01:34AM
Hello, this is the third branch of the HoT Rp. Join and become a camper, fight monsters, go on quest and have fun. Please apply even if you are an oldie.

H.o.T's Awsome Members:

Jaeda Sky: Inevasayneva002:Posiedon.

Andrew Cantrell:goodyb0y55:Athena.

BlazePheonix:Blaze_of_Ares:Ares.

Drew Bates:Kokona97: Erebus.

Sammy Solace:swaggie513489:Apollo.

Alex Rae:darange: Hermes

Assyria SaphyrCrelline: percabeth_forev:Athena

Fallis Grayman: -Soul-Smasher-:Hephaestus

Adrienne Heffly:-LionsMane-:Hermes

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Godly Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers(please dont go overboard):

Weapons:

Other info:

Camp Counslers:
Andrew Cantrell: Athena Counlser
Blaze Pheonix: Ares Counsler
Drew Bates: Erebus Counsler
Jaeda Sky: Posiedon Counsler
Fallis Grayman: Hephaestus Counsler
Alex Rae: Hermes Counsler
 Hello, this is the third branch of the HoT Rp. 加入 and become a camper, fight monsters, go on quest
last edited on Mar 25, 2013 at 08:24PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 212 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 212

一年多以前 Inevasayneva002 said…

Name:Jaeda Sky

Appearance: short with dyed hair. Likes to wears lots of black and dark colors. Sea green eyes and palish skin.

Personality: is very chilled, but gets explosive if you mess with her. She is nice and easy to talk to. Is always happy to be around people she knows.

Godly Parent: Posiedon

Mortal Parent: Selena Sky

Powers: controls water and heals by waters touch. Has a special ability to turn water to ice, but doesnt try it because it drains her.

Weapons: Has a celestial bronze wrist gaurd that turns to a sword at a touch of a button. A special spider-man mask that changes the way i look.

Other info: has a pegasus named Silverwind and a pet dog named Burdge-Bug.
last edited 一年多以前
laugh
i found this pic on the original Heroes Of Today forum an di wanted to add it to this third installment.
Jaeda

I cross the camp boundries and smile at the setting of the beautiful Long Island Sound. I breath in the scent of strawberry and herosim. I feel right at home and I love the place instantly.
 i found this pic on the original 超能英雄 Of Today 论坛 an di wanted to add it to this third installm
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
Age15
NameAndrew Cantrell
Appearance tal with long brown hair and likes to wear non flashy colored shirts
Personality: smart and very serious. Has a knack for hunting and killling monsters feels very strongly about family.
Godly Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Marty Cantrell(there Jaeda I added the "T" i forgot)
Powers: has a very large intellect and speeks Both Latin and Greek fluently. Is trained very well to fight.
Weapons: a dagger and sword with a silver blade and celestial bronze blade. a Colt made of silver and shoots Celestial bronze, silver and Imperial Gold bullets. Doesnt like to use gun alotand isnt always on his person,only uses it on very serious situations.
last edited 一年多以前
 Age15 NameAndrew Cantrell Appearance tal with long brown hair and likes to wear non flashy colored
darange commented…
sorry if im being rude 或者 anything but if your a child of athena how could 你 have a mortal parent who is named marry who is a girl? 一年多以前
IstJae513 commented…
hahhaha spell check. Andrew says he wanted to type down Marty. hahaha fail andrew. 一年多以前
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
I walk around Camp bored and hoping to see someone.-Andrew.
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…

Name: Blaze Phoenix

Appearance: pic

Personality: Eh...

Godly Parent: Mars...I meant Ares

Mortal Parent: Sarah Phoenix-Martinez

Powers(please dont go overboard): Fire and good warrior

Weapons: A Katana

Other info: Has a step-brother who is a son of Nyx but he is missing. Blaze sometimes leave camp to look for him. Has a Phoenix named Ignis
last edited 一年多以前
 Age: 15 Name: Blaze Phoenix Appearance: pic Personality: Eh... Godly Parent: Mars...I mea
Blaze
I return to camp after a week in Peru looking for Dante. I grab a hold of my dagger hard and I throw it at the Archery Range. It hits the target causing it to fall and burst into flames. I walk into the forest
一年多以前 Kokona97 said…
Name- Drew Bates
Age- 10
Godly Parent- Erebus
Mortal Parent-Lia Bates
Powers- He can see in the dark flawlessly
Weapons- Scythe
Personality- He only likes to talk when spoken to. He's nice to people but always expects something in return. Hecan be very sweet, and also ruthless and mean if he's pushed over the edge. Sometimeshe likes to look around himself to see if there's any color.
Looks- Black hair, and eyes. His skin is pale.

Other things- Drew is colorblind. He never tells anybody about his disabillity unless he really has to.

Meh school!
Jaeda
I walk up to, Blaze and see that hes 's incinerated a tree. "You know Chiron is gonna flip when he finds out about this." I say. Blaze just smirks.
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
I smile seeing Blaze. "Hey, Man where've ya been? " I ask. "Oh and its good to see you too, Jaeda."-Andrew.
Jaeda

"Good to see you too." I roll my eyes at Andrew the at Blaze." Well, I'll be seeing ya guys." I leave so I am not around when Chiron the ashes of the dead tree/tree Nymph.
Blaze
"Well sorry... and that tree was already dead. I just...I couldn't find him..."
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
"Wait, who couldn't you find?" I ask-Andrew.
Blaze
"Dante!"
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
"Dante's Missing," i say shocked "Why havent you told anyone?" -Andrew
Blaze
"What for...He is my brother, his my responsibility"
一年多以前 goodyb0y55 said…
"Yeah, but dude not everyone can do everything alone. Youll need help."
Blaze
"Maybe..." I look at the sky "Ignis!" a Phoenix flies to my shoulder. "Right now, I just want to walk in the forest" I walk off
Jaeda
I walk to my cabina and spot, Drew. "Hey, Drew how've ya been? Feeling right at home?"
一年多以前 swaggie513489 said…
Name: Sammy Solace
Appearance:pic.
Personality:A very nice person and is friends with almost everyone. He loves singing and playing his guitar.
Godly Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Mary Solace
Powers: Light travel. And able to mimic certain songs.
Weapons: Celestial bronze and Silver tipped bow and arrows and a Celestial Bronze knife.
other: wants to be famous when he grows up and hopes to do it so.
 Age:14 Name: Sammy Solace Appearance:pic. Personality:A very nice person and is 老友记 with almos
Alvin2442 commented…
*AHHHH! JB! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) 一年多以前
goodyb0y55 commented…
hahaa Sammy, it did bite 你 back. 一年多以前
Sammy- Walks outside and sees his friend Jaeda. He sits by her and asks why she looks so bummed. "So whats up, Jae?
Jaeda

I look at Sammy and i smile at him. "Thanks for trying to help. I really appreciate it." I kiss him on the forehead and begin to leave.
Sammy- I stop, Jaeda by putting my hand on her shoulder." Hey, I really want to hang out. And nobody is around."
Jaeda

"Okay, Sammy. What do ya wanna do?" Sammy replies." How about a trip to Canada?" "Yeah sure." In an instant Sammy and I are surrounded in snow and freezing. "Good move, Brainiac." I glare at Sammy.
Sammy- "Sorry." I apologized and teleport to a near by sports store and "liberate" some jacket and boots. I teleport back and hand Jaeda a jacket and pair of boots.
Jaeda

"Thanks. " I say putting on the stuff Sammy probably stole. "Well.I think the first stop is a Hockey rink." Sammy nods and we teleport inside a crowded rink filled with drunk fans and overexcited Hockey fans. "I'll get some Nachos." Sammy says and we feast on stolen Nachos and Cokes.
Jaeda
After our outing in Canada,Sammy and I are back at camp. I walk over to my cabin and plop down on my bed. I am exhausted.
一年多以前 darange said…

Name: Alex Rae

Appearance: I'll post a pic later

Personality: most of the time serious, sarcastic, funny, and calm

Godly Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Lilly Rae

Powers(please dont go overboard): can steal anything without no one noticing

Weapons: silver bow and arrows, a knife, and a shot gun

Other info: before she came to camp she was already well trained by her mother who is a descendent of Ares

last edited 一年多以前
 Age: 15 Name: Alex Rae Appearance: I'll post a pic later Personality: most of the time ser
Inevasayneva002 commented…
omg Jo. i use her name in an rp blaze has. i 爱情 her character. 一年多以前
Blaze
I train in the woods
Jaeda

I see a new girl and smile "Hey, whats your name. Welcome to camp." I say hi to her
Jaeda
I spot Blaze after giving Alex the tour. "Blaze we nedd to talk. "I say and breath hard. "I know about Dante. I want to help."
Blaze
I turn to face her "And how? I have journeyed over every inch of 3 Continents and he is still gone!"
Jaeda

I look away. "I was trying to help, dammit! I want to help." I turn towards, Blaze. "Because who else is gonna help. Is-?" I stop and bite my toung.
last edited 一年多以前
Blaze
"Don't mention that name" I snap "Ever"
Jaeda

"I know. Im sorry." I stare at Blaze." I want to help you said you looked over 3 continents we have a couple more dont we?" I say.
Blaze
"I know..." I sit on a boulder and cover my face in my hands
Jaeda
I walk up to him "Where do we start, Blaze?" My voice is careful, i look at him waiting for his answer.
Hey, Blaze im heading to bed so this is it for tonight i have a math test in the morning.
Good luck J!
Blaze
"I don't know...I have finished looking at South America, North America is done, so is Australia. Italy, next we'll go to Italy"
Jaeda

"Europe. Excellent, if anything a demigod would be found anywhere aroumd there. Maybe someone saw him?" I say . "Give me an hour and I'll pack some stuff."
Jaeda
I return with a back full of supplies. " I got some of Madea's spf 10,000, an extra dagger, ambrosia squares and nectar. " I sling over my shoulder. "Im ready as you are."
Blaze
"I have to tell my right hand first"(Ares Cabin Second in Command) I go to my cabin and come back "I'm ready. So you have a way to get to Italy or we take my way?"
Jaeda
" I'll summon a pegasus if youre way is faster ill follow."
Jaeda
"Either way im ready to save Dante."
Good night H.o.T i love you. <3
Blaze
"Sure, I'll take Ignis" I whistle and he comes. He turns full size and I jump on him "Get your Peggy
Jeada
"Alright." I focus hard and soon my pegasus, Calliope comes to me. I hop on here and say. "Last one to Rome is a rotten Gorgon." I summon water and splash Blaze in the face. I take off with Calliope laughing.
Blaze
"Iggy"
Yes boss!
He burst into flames and take off at full speed
Sam
I see Jaeda fly over head and i wave. She waves back.
Jaeda

I smile and find that blaze is follwing me. "C'mon, ya thats slow?" I say speeding up.
last edited 一年多以前
Blaze
I grit my teeth as Iggy goes faster