超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club War at Seas: The Sea 狼

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 11:10AM
Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any marine ship belonging to any country is a secondary enemy. The Roman leader is unknown, but the highest ranking leader we know of is Black Caesar, an African slave turned pirate. He was the Lieutenant of Blackbeard's crew whom he betrayed and join the Roman. You are a Roman sailor, you man the ship Remus Wrath
Ranking(Highest to Lowest)

[Ship's Official]
Captain:
Lieutenant(Second In-charge; Almost same rank as Captain. Also Navigate):
First Mate(Captain's mate): Kahlee 'Fang' Parkers(Nicolicios)
Navigator(Lieutenant's mate):
Boatswain(Crew's Foremen):

[Ship's Crew]
Q-deck's Men(Crew who men swivels and Quarterdeck's mast):
Master Gunner(In-Charge of weapons status and deadly supplies: Gun Powder, Cannons...):
Doctor[x5]:
Gunners[x51](Please Specify Cannon or Swivel):
Cook[x4]:
Watchmen[x4]:
Sailors[∞]:
Cabinboy[x2](Cook's helper, does most of cleaning of the ship): Alexei "Avis" Borodin

The Remus Wrath:
It's a medium size ship. It is painted black and has purple sails. The vessel is equip with 53 Cannons and 8 swivels. 44 cannons under deck and 8 above. The other tree are the foreguns. there are 4 swivels each on the deck and Q-Deck. The Ship also has Scorpions(the Ballista) on i

Things you must know as a Sea Wolves:
Cannon Swivel and Scorpion ammunition:
Normal
Greek Fire: Attachment, used by the scorpions to burn down Enemy sail
Cloud Shot: Shoots small multiple Cannons ball or arrows
Smoke Shot: The cannon will explode into a cloud of smoke causing the enemy sailors to be blind and coughing
Oil Shot: The arrow will be equip with an oil jar to break on the enemy ship.
Rail Shot: The Ballista act as a grapling hook against the enemy vessel. The shot will then be railed back causing the enemy ship to follow. Can be used to tip enemy boats

Tactics and Plans:
Fog Bombs: When explode it will create a fog. Used for defensive tactics
Golden Sight: Golden shields are place ship's side(There is a mechanics for the unreachable side) to reflect the sun's light and blind the enemy
Jupiter's storm: Used only during storms. The ship have ride a wave to get above enemy ship. From there all men, swivels and scorpions(is possible cannons) are to fire on the enemy deck.

Fill this to join:

Name:
*Pirate Name:

Age(Must be above 17):

God Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weapons:

History(Please include how they got into the Sea Wolves and how they got their Pirate Name):

The RP is Affiliated with link
 Back when Pirates were everything, there was a war. An unknown war between Greek and Romans. Any mari
last edited on Jan 22, 2013 at 10:35AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Alexei Borodin
*Pirate Name: Avis

Age(Must be above 17): 17

God Parent: Unknown

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Personality: Nice, brave

Appearance: Pic

Powers: None...yet

Weapons: A scimitar and a pistol

History(Please include how they got into the Sea Wolves and how they got their Pirate Name): He stowaway on a British ship. The Warth destroy the ship and he was taken in by the captain knowing he was a Roman demigod. He was named Avis cause he likes to climb the mast and be in the air, like a bird
 Name: Alexei Borodin *Pirate Name: Avis Age(Must be above 17): 17 God Parent: Unknown Mort
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Ill make mine tomorrow morning. Save me the rank First Mate ;)
last edited 一年多以前
(...)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(I forgot okay. I'm making it now.)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name: Kahlee Parkers
*Pirate Name: Fang

Age(Must be above 17): 19

God Parent: Neptune

Mortal Parent: She was part of the crew, but was killed.

Personality: Eh....

Appearance: Tall, black hair, sea green eyes, a scar over her left ear to her lip.

Powers: Sea powers.

Weapons: A imperial gold sword and two daggers.

History(Please include how they got into the Sea Wolves and how they got their Pirate Name): She was born on the ship and has lived on it ever since. When she was in a battle, at three years old, with another ship two men came aboard. She blew one out of the cargo hold with her powers and she bit the others arm till they cried and passed out. The crew decided she was the Fang of the Sea Wolves.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Nathan James
*Pirate Name: Nex

Age(Must be above 17): 18

God Parent: Letus

Mortal Parent: Doesn't matter, she's dead.

Personality: He has a cold personality, except to those he knows.

Appearance: Pic

Powers: Powers of Thanatos

Weapons: The weapons of the Sea Wolves, and a Stygian Iron sword.

History(Please include how they got into the Sea Wolves and how they got their Pirate Name): He was on a rowboat when he got caught in the middle of a ship battle and he helped destroy the enemy ship and they took him among board. He later became Nex of the Sea Wolves.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Nathan James *Pirate Name: Nex Age(Must be above 17): 18 God Parent: Letus Mortal Par
(Weird who you too switch your IPs)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(We did...Funny.)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Lolz I just realised that.)
I will the water to make the boat go faster.
I look ahead on the top of the mast
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I climb the mast, trying to see farther.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I sit on the bow of the ship watching the water below...wait something else is in the water as well. "Ship!" I shout. "Starboard!"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
"I'm already in the water Crossbones!" I shout, going faster.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Wrong Rp Alvin. Lol.)
"What's wrong Fang?" I ask, coming out of my quarters
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Ship. Starboard!" I tell him.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I climb down, shake that, slide down ropes