超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club The Brotherhood of Nyx

Nicolicious posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 09:16AM
Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their monsters. Mortals had discovered space travel by then and left the planet to colonise elsewhere, leaving a plant that will be filled with death and destruction as the Demi-Gods and Gods fight against Chaos and its primordial brethren. The Demi-Gods control the Southern Hemisphere(Australasia, Africa, South America etc.) while Chaos controls the Northern Hemisphere(North America, Europe, Russia, Asia etc).
There are a group of Demi-Gods who were trained by the Primordial Nyx. They are children of the Primordials. Their job is to destroy Chaos and its forces.
You are those Demi-Gods. You live in a large dome filled with an arena, houses, armoury, forge etc.
The Gods still mated with Mortals, but when the child was of the age 13 they were sent to Earth for war.
The metal used by Gladiators and higher is Primordial Ashes. It's colour is pitch black or gold. It glows a slight blue.
The Demi-Gods call you The Brotherhood of Nyx. They look up to you with pride and honour. Do not fail them.
----------------------------
Primordials:
-Aether: Aether (Æthere, Ancient Greek: Αἰθήρ, pronounced [ajtʰɛ̌ːr]), also known as Acmon, is one of the primordial deities, the first-born elementals. His name means "light" in ancient Greek. Aether is the personification and elemental god of "the bright, glowing upper air of heaven - the substance of light". He embodies the pure upper air that the gods breathe, as opposed to the normal air (Ἀήρ, aer) breathed by mortals.(Light.)

-Ananke: Ananke, also spelled Anangke, Anance, or Anagke (Ancient Greek: Ἀνάγκη, from the common noun ἀνάγκη, "urge, constraint, necessity"), was a primordial ancient Greek goddess of inevitability, the personification of destiny, necessity and fate.

-Chronos: Chronos (Ancient Greek: Χρόνος, "time," also transliterated as Khronos or Latinized as Chronus) is the personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature.

-Erebus: In Greek mythology, Erebus (pron.: /ˈɛrəbəs/), also Erebos (Ancient Greek: Ἔρεβος, "deep darkness, shadow"), was often conceived as a primordial deity, representing the personification of darkness.

-Eros: Eros (/ˈɪərɒs/, US: /ˈɛrɒs/; Ancient Greek: Ἔρως, "Desire"), in Greek mythology, was the Greek god of love. His Roman counterpart was Cupid ("desire"). Some myths make him a primordial god, while in other myths, he is the son of Aphrodite.(Love. Yuck.)

-Gaia: Gaia (pron.: /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα, a poetical form of Gē Γῆ, "land" or "earth";[1] also Gaea, or Ge) was the goddess or personification of Earth in ancient Greek religion,[2] one of the Greek primordial deities.(Basically dirt.)

-Hemera: Hemera (Ancient Greek: Ἡμέρα, "day", pronounced [hɛːméra]) was the personification of day and one of the Greek primordial deities. She is the goddess of the daytime.

-Nyx: Nyx (Νύξ, "night") – Nox in Latin translation – is the Greek goddess (or personification) of the night.

-Phanes: Phanes (Ancient Greek: Φάνης, from φαίνω, phainō, "I bring to light"), or Protogonos (Greek: Πρωτογόνος, "First-born"), was the mystic primeval deity of procreation and the generation of new life.

-Pontus: Pontus or Pontos (Πόντος) (English translation: "sea") was an ancient, pre-Olympian sea-god, one of the Greek primordial deities.

-Tartarus: Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek: Τάρταρος, from τάρταρον "tartar encrusting the sides of casks"). It is a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld. (I'm gonna say he's the god of death.)

-Uranus: Uranus (pron.: /ˈjʊərənəs/ or /jʊˈreɪnəs/; Ancient Greek Οὐρανός, Ouranos meaning "sky" or "heaven") was the primal Greek god personifying the sky.
---------------------------
Ranks:
Hero-The Highest Rank. There are only five heroes at a time. Heroes are given the power of Nyx and are made immortal, but can still die.
Sentinel-The Second Highest Rank. They are given they power of Nyx and there are only four of them.
Gladiator-Third Highest Rank. They have a special weapon made for them out of Primordial Ashes.
Warrior-Fourth Highest Rank. They lead their own Battalion.
Knight-Fifth Highest Rank. They make up the Battalions.
Praetorians-They have no rank. They guard the Palace of Nyx that is located within The Dome.
---------------------------
Character Sheet:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

Fears:

Other:
------------------------
Rule One- You cannot be a child of Chaos.
Rule Two- Follow All those usual rules that I made
------------------------
Heroes:
1)Taylor D'Lassio-Tartarus-Nicolicious
2)Blaze Pheonix-Aether-Blaze_of_Ares
3)Alvin Hamilton III-Pontus-Alvin2442
4)Thomas Royale-Chronus-Darkling_menace
5)Leon Barnett-Chronus-Rouge475
Sentinel
1)
2)
3)
4)
Gladiator
1)Arik Takahashi-Tartarus-Spikegilfer1997
Warrior
1)
Knight
1)
Praetorians
1)
Other
Dalton David-Erobus-torrent
------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
 Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their mons
last edited on Feb 13, 2013 at 01:39PM
save

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 277 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 277

一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name: Taylor D'Lassio

Immortal Parent: Tartarus

Mortal Parent: Doesn't know her. Was taken away at birth.

Looks: Pic.

Personality: Kind, Relaxed, Dark, Loyal

Weapons: Two Primordial Ash Xiphos called Grimsever and Lifetaker. A Primordial Ash shield with a skull I graves onto it.

Fears: Fire, Flying.

Other: Has a pet Pegasus called Shadowmere.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Taylor D'Lassio Age: 16 Immortal Parent: Tartarus Mortal Parent: Doesn't know her. Was
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Anthony Phoenix

Immortal Parent: Aether

Mortal Parent: Julia Phoenix

Looks: Pic

Personality: Good leader, strong. more...

Weapons: Two daggers, one katana and one spatha

Fears: None...yet

Other: Has a Giant Eagle called Ignis. Controls fire, along with his eagle
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Blaze Anthony Phoenix Age: 17 Immortal Parent: Aether Mortal Parent: Julia Phoenix
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I swing Grimsever at a Drachnae cutting it in half. I block a volley of arrows sent by another Drachnae with my shield. "Attack!" I roar. My Army bellows a war cry and attacks. "For Nyx!" I shout.
I ride Ignis above the army and to the monster "FOR NYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I raise my katana and it glow really bright, blinding the monsters, but not my army. I jump and land on one of them in the middle of their army. I sheathe my katana and use my daggers to fight. I burn them
last edited 一年多以前
Ignis, turns into a normal size eagle and lands beside me blowing fire from his mouth and clawing at them. He lands on my soldier
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I shadow travel to the middle of the battle and swing Grimsever and Lifetaker together, cutting the monsters apart. "Knights prepare! A primordial has arrived!" I tell them. Suddenly after a large flash of light there stood Phanes looking very mad. "Ah The Brotherhood of Nyx. Oh and two Heroes how exciting." He says sounding bored. "Blaze." I say. "Kill him."
I wield my katana and hold it against him I smirk as he laughs. Suddenly he was stabbed and turn to dust. "Good job Ignis" Ignis had push the guy against my blade. I throw my daggers in the air. Ignis take them by his talons and goes on cutting monsters. I swing my katana
big smile
(Wait, I control special air....so...if a mortal wants to attack me. I can force choke him!!!)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Lol true.)
The monsters soon flee leaving us victorious. "He'll be back. He's immortal remember."
"I know and we'll be waiting. So, I woke up and the army is gone. Leaving without me again? You know that makes me feel sad"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I laugh. "It was urgent. I didn't know you weren't with us." I look at our army. "Return to the Dome my friends." I tell them.
I laugh too and Ignis becomes full size in front of us "Want a lift?"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Sure." I say hoping on Ignis.
I get on behind her and he takes off "Where would you like to go Miss?"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"The Dome. I need to report to Aether and Nyx."
"You heard her Iggy" I smile as he flies faster "I made battle plans last night"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Really? What for?"
"For Mexico, I know how we can take Mexico back"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"That's a big jump forward." I tell him. "I'm not sure The Brotherhood is ready."
"I know, but I made plans and we have to try"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Alright, but you will have to bring it up with Nyx and Aether."
"Yeah, but do you agree with my idea?"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Maybe. If we had more people. Our ranks are running thin. We only have around 100 soldiers. That's not enough."
"Well, I'm not saying we do it now. Plus, I made another plan. A secret ops to go into Mexico and see analyze their power there"
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Now that's a good idea." I say.
"But we need a team, a small group of elites" we near the dome
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
"Soon. There are some who almost look ready."
"Yeah, I'll be in that team. Here we are" Ignis lands
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I hop off Ignis and head to my house. "I need to rest, could you report to Nyx for me?"
"Course" I get off Ignis and walk to the Temple
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I go to my house rinse off my wounds in the shower and go to bed.

(Gtg watching Supernatural.)
(oh okay, Vale)
I go to the Gods and report back to them. I tell them about my plan
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton III

Immortal Parent:Pontus

Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing

Looks: He has sea green and ocean blue eyes. He has a faint scar going over his left eye, but it didn't damage his eye. He is very muscular and handsome. with tanned skin. He usually wears red, blue, green, black, grey, or white or all of them together and wears matching pants, but the pants are usually black, grey, blue, or white. He wears matching shoes or boots and he wears a pure black hoodie with a navy blue jacket over it.

Personality: He is very calm and fun, but he knows when to be serious. He'll do anything to save his friends, even if it means walking right into a trap. He's honest and truthworthly.

Weapons: Four Special Swords. The first made of Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, and Mortal Steel. The second made of Stygian Iron and water from the River Styx. The third made from metal from his dad's and Poseidon's realms. The fourth is made from Primordal Ashes.

Fears: He has no fear, as he says, "The only way to win this, now at days."

Other: He has as much power as Poseidon. because of all the training he has done. He has control over the weather, and shasdows. He has a horse named Arron, that is as fast as Arion, maybe faster. They both can control water and talk to each other.
Aether -"Hmmm, your second idea seems good"
Nyx - "I leave it to you boy, do what you think is good"
I nod "Bye father, bye Lady Nyx" I walk out and go to my home on the top of a hill near The Dome
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I bump into Blaze. "Oh, what's up Blaze. My bad."
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I wake up and prepare for my Scouting Mission near Egypt.
"Hey..." I say to Alvin "Got to go" I go home
一年多以前 darkling_menace said…
mischievous
Name: Thomas Royale

Immortal Parent: Chronus

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Looks: Tall, long black messy hair, wears a leather jacket, gray T-shirt, dark blue jeans and white sneakers.

Personality: A little bit on then crazy side.

Weapons: The SFFG (Super Fun Flare Gun): A gun from the future that looks like a flare gun, but actually can shoot an infinite amount of anything he can think of, but mostly uses it for fun (blasting someone with pudding, shooting a soda charge in the air to make it rain soda)

Fears: Losing his powers

Other: Thomas has control over time and space, meaning he can teleport, stop time, slow down time, and of course travel through time, but like his SFFG, only does it for the luls
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
Name: Leon Barnett

I.P.: Chronos

M.P.: Sarah Barnett

Looks: brown wavey hair, green eyes, moderatly handsome. He wears a black jacket and grey cargo pants, with black sneakers.

Personality: brave, adventurous, and funny. Likes to be a team player, not being a star or a side-liner.

Weapons: Zephyr- black and green English sword, made of titanium.

Fears: afraid of letting his friends down, and being called a coward... although he would never admit these fears to anyone...well...?

other: he never knew his father. But was taught by a master swordsman, and so he has become ever better at sportsmanship through his years of being a demi-god. He misses his mother, who left when he was eight, never gave up hope he would one day see his long lost mother.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(hey NicoL can there be five heroes please?)
(holy shit, I actually screwed someone over, WHOOO!)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(lol, one minute ahead of me. I'll delete this if I don't get a reply from NicoL)
(and you're brothers, haha)
I look out the window of my house to the sea
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(that could give someone a seizure)
(well according to this forum, she hasn't been active for 4 hours, but okay)
(WAIT WHAT!? *looks at Rouges' character sheet* YOU BASTARD! I OUGHTA KILL YOU!)
(she's not here...well I don't think she's here)
(nnnope)
一年多以前 Rogue475 said…
(lol, paybacks a b*tch... lol, just joking I'll change if you like)
(I would, y'know before you were here, there was a place called Camp Archeon, and there I was Thomas Royale the only [shuddup Alvin] son of Chronus, and it was fun being the only one there with the proper amount of insanity to be him)