超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Olympian 超能英雄

darkling_menace posted on Dec 30, 2012 at 05:47AM
In our time, the existence of demigod heroes has become well known among mortals, some fear us, some despise us, and others see us as heroes. There are some of us that choose to follow the path of darkness and evil, they are the ones who bring fear and hatred into the hearts of the mortals, and it is our job as heroes to protect those who cannot protect themselves so that we may all live in peace.

Rules:
1) Don't be too overpowered (I know with us being superheroes and all, things may get out of hand, but I wanna control that)
2) Your character has to based of a hero or villain from the MARVEL, DC, or any comic book universe (I mean with the powers mostly, don't take some superheroes' backstory and make it your own)
3) Do not use the actual things from the comic book character you have adopted from, or reference any of those heroes. (example: Your character having a Green Lantern ring, being descended from Batman, or having a weapon made of adamantium)
4) You have to make a villain for your hero, and RP as them too (uhh, pie?)
5) NO FUCKING TITANS!!! (ask Blaze)

Fill this form to join:

Name:
Superhero/villain Name:

Hero or Villain:

Godly Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Description:

Powers:

Weapons:

Hero/Villain you are based off of:

Heroes:
Taylor D'Lassio[Solar] (Nicolicious)
Flint Colan[Firearm] (DemigodsRock)
Alex Walker[Thundaris] (darkling_menace)
Kaji Takumi Feng[Phoenix] (Blaze_of_Ares)
Kris Jones[Dash] (ConnerandTravis)

Villains:
Castro Kenway[Reactor] (Nicolicious)
Lara Price[Shadow] (DemigodsRock)
Derek Walker[Darcel] (darkling_menace)
Unknown[The Ghost] (Blaze_of_Ares)
Louis Robinson[Dusk] (ConnerandTravis)
last edited on Dec 31, 2012 at 04:11AM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 456 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 456

一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name: Taylor D'Lassio
Superhero/villain Name: Solar

Hero or Villain: Hero

Godly Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Cara D'Lassio

Description: Pic

Powers: Uses Sun energy blasts, can fly, can lift up to 90 Tonnes, can heal others.

Weapons: Her energy blasts.

Hero you are based off of: Ms Marvel
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Taylor D'Lassio Superhero/villain Name: Solar Hero 或者 Villain: Hero Age: 22 Godly Par
一年多以前 darkling_menace said…
(maybe I should have mentioned that we are not using any of the actual superheroes/villains our characters are based off. So no, she cannot be the daughter of the original Ms. Marvel, and no Kree energy, sorry)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Okay. I'll make it Apollo sun energy! :P Can she still look the same though?)
(yep)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Coolios! Is it good now?)
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
So, I don't get the Marvel part... What will my character have to do with a superhero and what will it have to do with a demigod?
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(It will be a Demi-God and you will use your Demi-God powers to be a hero. You can also have superhero powers.)
(You're a superhero who is a demigod, have fun)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Are we gonna be a team like the JL or Avengers? Or just loners?)
(someone can form a team if they want, and i'll list those teams, maybe, no i will)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Name: Castro Kenway
Superhero/villain Name: Reactor

Hero or Villain: Villian

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Description: 7"0, buff, wears a radiation suit that stops him from releasing his radiation without control.

Powers: Releases Radiation that causes people to faint and become sick.

Weapons: Radiation, Metal Pole.

Hero you are based off of: Radiation man, Juggernaut, Captain Atom
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
How about this?

Name: Flint Colan

Superhero/villain Name: Firearm

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Lisa Colan

Description: Well, it might not seem like a superpower but he has a flaming sword, hence the name Firearm, and he is really good with it.

Powers: Flaming Sword

Weapons: flaming Sword

Hero you are based off of: Captain America (Like how Cap has a really powerful shield, he has a really powerful sword) Sorry, not a huge Superhero fan.
(its cool)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Solar
I roundhouse kick the robber in the head and shoot another with my energy blasts. "Now now boys. Give me all your money. Wait aren't you supposed to say that?" I ask while I knock one in the jaw.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(It's fine. Hawkeye is a superhero he has no superpowers, neither does Black Widow, Question or Batman.)
(this is gonna be tough, considering the fact that I have a million different superheroes I've created that I can use)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
A robber comes at me with a crowbar, but I just knock him out and throw a gold bar at the last robbers nose. "Oops." I say before knocking him out.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Lol. Pic your fav.)
(hm...)
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
Name: Lara Price
Superhero/villain Name: Shadow

Hero or Villain: Villain

Godly Parent: Hades

Mortal Parent: Jess

Description: Looks like a younger version of Black Widow from the Avengers, and black long hair. Same kinda suit.

Powers: She can turn into a Shadow which is basically a black ghost. Imagine those things in Harry potter. The happiness suckers... My memory isn't working so I forget what they're called.

Weapons: To black daggers.

Hero you are based off of: Black Widow I guess.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I walk out of the bank as the cops rush past, suddenly I am swarmed by the media as they flash cameras and scream questions at me. I ignore their questions yet one stands out. "Solar how dis you get your powers?" I turn to face the reporter. She looked around 19. "Well. I was born with them. No one knows how it happened, maybe my mother past a radiation plant or something and I became a mutant? Hell if I know." I lie. I then wave at the cameras and take off through the sky.
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
Firearm

I looked out of the window of my high rise. I owned it, in case you didn't know. I was one for making weapons, swords and axes. Shields too. Think of me as the Tony Stark of Medieval. Although I had so many weapons, and I was well known, I wanted to do something with my life. With my weapons. I wanted to be a hero...
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I fly past a High Rise and head towards my apartment.
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
(Okay, stupid question, but is Solar a guy or a girl, lol)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Girl look at the pic on my character sheet lol.)
last edited 一年多以前
Name: Alex Walker
Superhero/villain Name: Thundaris

Godly Parent: Zeus

Mortal Parent: Lisa Walker

Description: Tall, blonde, wears a shining bronze spartan chest plate and helmet, blue jeans and leather shoes.

Powers: Can create and manipulate electricity, fly, communicate with eagles and griffins, control winds, and super strength (he got the same gift Hercules got)

Weapons: A golden staff with an orb on the end, forged by Hephaestus to be unbreakable and so heavy only he can lift it, can also channel electricity through it.

Hero/Villain you are based off of: Thor
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Unknown
Superhero/villain Name: The Ghost

Hero or Villain: In between

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Description: Black hair. He has purple eyes with circles around it

Powers: Shadow powers and control black fire

Weapons: A staff

Hero/Villain you are based off of: ummmm Rikodou Sennin, Tobi/Obito and Madara Uchiha
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Unknown Superhero/villain Name: The Ghost Hero 或者 Villain: In between Age: Unknown Go
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
Firearm

I saw Solar fly past my building. She was cool, she had these sun powers to fight bad guys. I wish I was like her, minus the attention. I wanna just do good deeds and not be famous. It's kinda impossible..I walked to my armory and into a secret room. I picked up my personally favorite sword. You see, it is designed so you can set fire to it and it can be a flaming sword for as long as you want.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(So basically you're a Vigilante.)
I drink coffee and a cafe. Media people come, I ignore them
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Solar
I make it to my apartment and fly through my window. I throw off my mask and collapse on my bed. "Urgh." I mutter.
last edited 一年多以前
(I'm putting you as a hero, whatever)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Lol.)

I get a glass of water and eat some leftover pizza. I then have a shower and dress in some casual jeans and a shirt.
(Me? Just put me as a villain)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
(Just to be Frank...Frank? Get it? Wait you don't its from a Deadpool comic. Anyways my identity is secret.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
Shadow

I'm moving out. It's final. I hate my mom. She just called the police... Again. I can't control it when I turn into that.. thing anyway so why should I get in trouble.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
I walk outside and go for a stroll to my favourite Cafe. Just my luck there is The Ghost sitting there surrounded by media. "So much for a quiet afternoon." I mumble.
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Reactor
I smash through the wall in the bank and grab as many bags as I can. "REACTOR STEP AWAY FROM THE BANK! NOW!...OH AND DROP THE MONEY!" A cop shouts through his mic. I just laugh and send a wave of radiation at them knocking them out. I stroll from the bank and down the road.
Name: Derek Walker
Superhero/villain Name: Darcel

Hero or Villain: Villain

Mortal Parent: Lisa Walker

Description: Tall, long black hair, wears a black T-shirt, black jeans, black boots, a long black trench coat, and chains and rings made of stygian iron.

Powers: Can manipulate shadows, shadow travel, control the dead, create black fire, and control the minds of monters.

Weapons: a stygian iron scythe tucked away inside his jacket that can take the soul out of any living being, unless they are strong enough to resist it.

Hero/Villain you are based off of:...I was going for Loki, but now, I have no freaking idea.
I appear by Reactor's shadow
(if you didn't want to be put as a hero, then you should have said you were a villain, I know the world isn't black and white, but this one is, so which is it?)
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Reactor
Suddenly The Ghost appears next to me. "Gah! To away Ghost this is my loot!" I roar.

Solar
I sigh when my police radio tells me Reactor has stolen from a bank so I run around the corner and into an alley where I change into my costume and fly towards him.
Thundaris
*I fly in front of the bank that Reactor is robbing, bringing a storm with me*
Why don't you just listen to the police Reactor, you know that this won't end well if you don't
last edited 一年多以前
(Villian)
I nod
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
Shadow

I walk down the road and then here sirens. Lots of sirens. Crap. I didn't know I was that wanted by the cops. I started running and bumped into a guy. Then I realized who he was. "Somebody help.." I called out but my voice was shaky and quiet. I'd just knocked over Reactor... This super villain guy who can control radiation. I got up and backed away.
I look at Thundaris and wave
一年多以前 Nicolicious said…
Reactor
I roar and stand back up. "GO AWAY!" I scream sending waves of radiation over everyone. "Now now Castro that's not how we play nice."

Solar.
I speed down the road and float in the air in front of Reactor. "Now now Castro that's not how we play nice." I say tutting. "This is." I fly at him at around 150mph and slam straight into his chest sending him staggering over.
*I see Ghost*
And you Ghost, I think I may have my hands full dealing with you two
一年多以前 DemigodsRock said…
Shadow

I fell over from the radiation and I felt exhausted. Like my energy was drained. I was scared. Damn, lots of people were here. And even more of a damn I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

Firearm.

I heard screams. I looked at the sword in my hands and realized that people needed me. I set my sword alight.
I raise my hand in defeat. I didn't do anything