超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club Completely and truly legit Make a Greek Demigod roleplay thing...

BitemeIVampire posted on Dec 24, 2012 at 05:07PM
Okay......here we go....

Name-
Age-
Immortal Parent-
Gender-
Powers-
Weapons-
Birthday(optional)-
Appearance-
Personality-
Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-
Pet(s)(optional)-
A Little Backstory-

uh......rules: 1) Don't kill other demigods. 2) Don't make your demigod too powerful. 3) Your demigod has to be Greek. 4) I make the rules gods darn it! 5) No spamming. 6) Have fun.

Demigods-

Switzerland Adrianna 'Adri' Blackwater, daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire aka me)

Blaze Takumi Phoenix, son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)

Bree Ganis, daughter of Hades (horse22133454)

Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon

Elena Raye Hernandez, daughter of Poseidon ( percabeth_forev )

I hope this goes better than my last rp forum..........
last edited on Feb 09, 2013 at 02:37PM

超能英雄 of Olympus RP Club 20 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 BitemeIVampire said…
Name- Switzerland Adrianna Blackwater. A.K.A. 'Switz' or 'Adri'

Age- 14 but acts 15 or 16.

Immortal Parent- Poseidon

Gender- Girl

Powers- She can do pretty much everything Percy can.

Weapons- A necklace with a mermaid pendant that, when she taps the tail, turns into a celestial bronze sword. The sword has a name but Switz has yet to find it out. Switz sometimes uses a gold dagger, an old heriloom. The dagger came from a Polish/Russian/German ancester. The dagger is called 'Stinger.'

Birthday(optional)- May 18

Appearance- She has black hair and sea green eyes, she has lightly tanned skin. She wears a lot of dark clothing. Outside of Camp, she wears a gray t-shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and black combat boots. At Camp, she wears the orange CHB tee and dark blue jean shorts with either her combat boots or some blue Converse/DC's. She is 5 foot 3 inches tall. She has an eating disorder and so she is slightly underweight.

Personality- She is goth/rocker. She is protective of her family and friends. She gets annoyed easily and she is smart. She is sometimes confused with children of Athena. She is dyslexic and is extremely ADHD and Bipolar. She hates to see people get hurt. She likes to read, sing, dance, and act. She is also very shy.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- None, yet. She is single...... for now

Pet(s)(optional)- None, but she likes to hang with the Pegasi.

A Little Backstory- Switzerland killed her mom on accident on her 13th birthday. She hates school and flooded every single one of her schools at least once. She likes to be alone in her room. She came to camp shortly after killing her mom, her satyr friend, Mikey, took her to camp. When she arrived Poseidon himself claimed her and gave her mermaid pendant/sword.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name- Switzerland Adrianna Blackwater. A.K.A. 'Switz' 或者 'Adri' Age- 14 but acts 15 或者 16. Imm
一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name- Blaze Takumi Phoenix
Age- 17
Immortal Parent- Mars..I mean Ares
Gender- Male
Powers- Controls: Fire, Weapons and Anger/Fury
Weapons- Two daggers that turns into a larger weapon. One dagger turns into a sword, the other into a spear
Birthday(optional)- Sept 10
Appearance- Pic
Personality- Like Ares...just a little more....nice
Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- None....yet
Pet(s)(optional)- A red pegasus and a few other animals...
A Little Backstory- Lived with mom. She hates him. Ran away at 14
last edited 一年多以前
 Name- Blaze Takumi Phoenix Age- 17 Immortal Parent- Mars..I mean Ares Gender- Male Powers- Contr
Switzerland is walking around camp, mumbling, "Boredom sucks," under her breath.
I walk looking down when I bump into her "Watch where you're going" looks up "Switzerland"
((sorry had Christmas stuff to deal with))
一年多以前 horse22133454 said…
Name-Bree Ganis
Age-14
Immortal Parent-Hades
Gender-Female
Powers-Raising dead and shadow travel
Weapons-A bracelet on her wrist that turns into a Stygian Iron sword
Birthday(optional)-May 3, 1998
Appearance-Dark brown eyes, long brown hair, pale skin, Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, leather jacket, dark blue jeans, & black Uggs
Personality-friendly, deadly in battle, ADHD, dyslexic, & shy
Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-Single
Pet(s)(optional)-Greater Swiss Mountain dog that follows her around named Koda
A Little Back story- Ran away when accidentally blew school up when monster attacked. A Demigod named John, who is a son of Hermes, took her to Camp Half-Blood likes to practice at sword arena. Usually in Hades cabin, forest, or sword arena.
"Hmph!" I walk pass her going to the arena, as usual
一年多以前 horse22133454 said…
Slashes dummy in half at arena
Switzerland is bored and kinda angry as she walks around Camp.
Switzerland has a pissed-off look on her face as she stomps into the arena to take her anger out on dummies. She taps the tail of her mermaid pendant and it turns into her sword.
I glance at Swits destroying dummies. I look at the dummies. I use my daggers to destroy them
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I might join this.
一年多以前 percabeth_forev said…
Name- Elena Raye Hernandez
Age- 15
Immortal Parent- Posiedon
Gender- Female...ish
Powers- controlling water
Weapons- a swords, and bow and arrows.(it's a bracelet with sea creatures dangling from it, it turns to weapons when you think of the weapon then you flick it)
Birthday(optional)- January 11, 1997
Appearance- picture
Personality- she's kind of tomboyish, she'a always happy, she gets irritated but never angry
Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- none
Pet(s)(optional)- a cat- Carissa, Weasel- Heriatta
A Little Backstory- she grew up not having a home but she doesn't live on the streets either
last edited 一年多以前
 Name- Elena Raye Hernandez Age- 15 Immortal Parent- Posiedon Gender- Female...ish Powers- control
(here are my beloved weapons)
 (here are my beloved weapons)
I head over to the arena to watch dri take out her anger on the dummies with an amused look on my face and a pissed off on hers. I stood up and shot arrows around the target shaped like this: GR. I nodded my head in satisfaction and went back to watching her.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…

Name- Alvin Hamilton
Age- 17
Immortal Parent- Poseidon
Gender- Male
Powers- Hydrokinesis, Geokinesis, Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis & Hemokinesis
Weapons- Three swords, one made of Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, and Mortal Steel, the second made of Stygian Iron and Godly Titanium, and the last one made of Atlantic Metal.
Birthday(optional)- May 24
Appearance- Alvin has sharp features with Sea Green and Ocean Blue eyes. He also has Jet Black hair and is 6'8
Personality- Calm.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- Nope
Pet(s)(optional)- A pure black horse that has the same eyes as him.It can run faster than Arron, and has an its eyes in the front, not the side. Named Arron, a gift from Poseidon.
A Little Backstory- ~
((...))
((meeeehhhhhhhhhh))
((uhajkdfhgadgajdfghajfgh RAGE))
一年多以前 darange said…

Name: Anne Dobbins
Immortal parent: Hades
Weapons- A knife
Birthday(optional)- April 1st
Appearance- very pale, raven black hair, piercing emerald green eyes, Jeans, sneakers, black jacket, and a black panic at the disco Tshirt
Personality- Hot-tempered, Clever, Stubborn,Mysterious, Fighter, nice
Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-none
Pet(s)(optional)-none
A Little Backstory- her mother died when she was 10, went to live with her so called "family" , so she ran away when she was 11 , a satyr named Alexander found her and brought her to camp, Hades Didn't claim her until she was 14